Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Ka-Boom With A View! (441)

Oh my god! Claydol cursed YTV!
    Seriously, as soon as Claydol appeared on screen, YtV started going all... static-y and crackly? Did this happen to anyone else?

Anyway, this has got to be (so far) the best BF Brain battle! The Sceptile versus Claydol battle was my favorite!

I'm so happy Sceptile learned Solar Beam!

I'm definitely liking Sceptile more every episode he's in!

Silly Heracross! Sap is for Venusaur!
    Hoenn confirmed
    November 21st
    Are you ready?

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:
    (<primal)

Sceptile was brilliant.... learning Solar Beam and when Claydol took the blow it looked like Solarbeam did a critical hit

This episode was very cool. It was great to see Sceptile learn Solarbeam. It's great to have Heracross back for this episode. Unfortunately Heracross didn't win a battle in this episode, but the battle against Venusaur was very good. Swellow did well against Venusaur, but got knocked out by Claydol. It was very cool and odd that the rest of the gang rode in a Balloon and watched a flying judge/screen/camera robot with the battle showing. It was interesting how mid-battle they stopped to eat bananas. I'm glad Ash won his 5th Frontier Symbol.

82/100

That was a pretty unique battle but I feel it was limited due to Ash and boring Frontier brain slowing the Pokemon down.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This battle was awesome, I love how they went out to the jungle and battled! It was good to see Heracross back, and good to see Swellow get another win.

The chosen ones (for now)

This was a really great episode. I like how they put a twist on the battle and had it outdoors, using the forest and beach as the battle field. The battle was pretty good too, with Sceptile learning solarbeam and getting the most focus it needed in this battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This was a nice episode, Ash and Spenser's battle was cool. Sceptile learning Solarbeam was awsome. It was great to see Heracross, but sadly he didn't got any win against Spenser.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789