Energy: 24
    Water * 10
    Lightning * 9
    Fire * 5

Which should I choose?

|->Relicanth [HL] * 1 or Plusle [HL] *2
    |->Spinda [HL] * 1

Please and thank you...

I dont care about bishies... Pachirisu and Porygon-Z are ALL MINE!! Looking for a Shiny Pachrisu and Shiny Porygon. PM Me if you have them. :]

Banners CANNOT exceed a total area of 46800 pixels. The banner in your sig exceeded that limit, so 's been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

No. We can't rate you deck. Why? Because it has no focus and is horrible imo.

Too many lines and not enough trainers. The HL Castforms are inferior to their DS counterparts. They can combo way better than the HL ones. I wouldn't even use them unless you have a great strategy.

I know you probably have a limited budget, but try to trade for some newer cards.

Last edited by Kyuukimon; 18th February 2006 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a jerk
    No. We can't rate you deck. Why? Because it has no focus and is horrible imo.

Too many lines and not enough trainers. The HL Castforms as inferior to their DS counterparts. They can combo way better than the HL ones. I wouldn't even use them unless you have a great strategy.

I know you probably have a limited budget, but try to trade for some newer cards.
    [/SIZE]
    thanks for making me feel crappy...

I dont care about bishies... Pachirisu and Porygon-Z are ALL MINE!! Looking for a Shiny Pachrisu and Shiny Porygon. PM Me if you have them. :]

Banners CANNOT exceed a total area of 46800 pixels. The banner in your sig exceeded that limit, so 's been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by żCastform?
    thanks for making me feel crappy...
    You're very welcome. It makes me happy when people take criticism well.

Seriously, if you can't even accept help, you'll never learn anything, nor will your prosper. I suggest looking at a couple of the deck building stickies in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by a incassiderate jerk
    You're very welcome. It makes me happy when people take criticism well.

Seriously, if you can't even accept help, you'll never learn anything, nor will your prosper. I suggest looking at a couple of the deck building stickies in this forum.
    You didn't even give any help to make the deck better?!

Your a f... can't say anything, it would hurt my reputation here...

I Don't want to post here anymore....

Does anyone have any advise to make this deck better...

I actually did. I suggested that you use the DS Castforms instead of the HL ones. You obviously didn't read that. If you want more, then you need better trainers. You have way to many lines, which you won't get out with those trainers. If you don't want the help I gave you, run that deck and tell us how you did :o

Plusle HL is bad. Run Relicanth if you really need to. Otherwise, try to find a better deck to run. By that, I mean make a new deck entirely.

Seriously. You need to loose Numel Camerupt and strengthen Slugma Magcargo. Take out 10ish energys and add that many trainers. Throw out Castform HL for Castform(s)DS and Plusle HL for Plusle DX

I've been toying with a castform deck for a while. it's ok not really competitive but pretty fun, kind of a cheap fourcorners deck. this list isn't the best I've seen, but not the worst either. maybe 5/10. And for the fix:
    I would focus more on the "switch around and annoy your opponent" aspect of this deck, try rocket's admin. and pow! hand extention and other "helpfull to you, but annoying and bad for your opponent" cards like these, and you NEED more draw cards. Mball is good, also use TV reporter, celios network, even Bill's maintainance (spelling?). you can also use cards like magcargo from DX for drawing cards. also, a little less energy would be fine in this deck, only 16-20 is really needed.

NOTE TO CELEBI94: way to get people to like pokemon and this forum! If I knew where you lived, I'd teach you a lesson in underdawg pwnding with my eeveelution deck. (all I'm going to say)
    "I had to! My mouth was a broken J-peg!" ~ Bubbs, Strong Bad E-mail: Virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor_Pikachu
    I've been toying with a castform deck for a while. it's ok not really competitive but pretty fun, kind of a cheap fourcorners deck. this list isn't the best I've seen, but not the worst either. maybe 5/10. And for the fix:
    I would focus more on the "switch around and annoy your opponent" aspect of this deck, try rocket's admin. and pow! hand extention and other "helpfull to you, but annoying and bad for your opponent" cards like these, and you NEED more draw cards. Mball is good, also use TV reporter, celios network, even Bill's maintainance (spelling?). you can also use cards like magcargo from DX for drawing cards. also, a little less energy would be fine in this deck, only 16-20 is really needed.

NOTE TO CELEBI94: way to get people to like pokemon and this forum! If I knew where you lived, I'd teach you a lesson in underdawg pwnding with my eeveelution deck. (all I'm going to say)

If he can not handle any kind of criticism that can help him, should I lie and say this deck is perfect when it clearly isn't? If you did know where I live, you would pay a lot of money to get to me just to "pwnd" me with your deck? I found a new quote for my sig btw.

Nonetheless, you've basicly given him the same advise EspeonShock and myself have given him *gives you a gold star*. Also, I saw a Castform deck recently, and the only Pokemon were three of each Castform DS. I suggest you run three of each, put in Holon energy, and put in more drawing power. I believe the list was on Pokebeach forums, so I would check it out if I were you.

Professor Pikachu, I dare you to post your deck list here.

First part: I'll trying to get those cards and see how they work...

Second Part: Your right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi94

If he can not handle any kind of criticism that can help him, should I lie and say this deck is perfect when it clearly isn't? If you did know where I live, you would pay a lot of money to get to me just to "pwnd" me with your deck? I found a new quote for my sig btw.

Nonetheless, you've basicly given him the same advise EspeonShock and myself have given him *gives you a gold star*. Also, I saw a Castform deck recently, and the only Pokemon were three of each Castform DS. I suggest you run three of each, put in Holon energy, and put in more drawing power. I believe the list was on Pokebeach forums, so I would check it out if I were you.

Professor Pikachu, I dare you to post your deck list here.
    one thing...

ˇˇˇSHUT UP!!!

I told you can't post here I want positive help... not your help...

THANK YOU, PROFFESOR_PIKACHU and ESPIONSHOCK! (trying to drain out Celecrap...)

Glad that everyone found my advice something worth reading. As for getting those cards a trading forum is what you might want. I know that pokegym.net has one, I go there a lot (I'm POKEMAN on that site) and my friend does a lot of trading. The only reasong I'm telling about this one is that I don't think that Serebii has a trading forum, if they do, check it out, they are very helpfull.
    "I had to! My mouth was a broken J-peg!" ~ Bubbs, Strong Bad E-mail: Virus.