Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Topic: Layouts

Faltzer, getting three new members is no big deal. I've still got 112 more than you. XD
    Also, I don't care if I have no excuse for using a pre-made freewebs layout; I made it eight damn months ago - you think I haven't learnt any HTML since then? Yes, I admit, I was a bad webmaster when I first built the main breloom woods website. It sucked. So go ahead and criticize me about it - I don't honestly care at all.

And I wouldn't bother saying my forum is bad - because I could find a lot more to say about yours than you could about mine.

So please stfu instead of being a hypocrite.
    nostalgia

I wish more people would join my forum so then it could be as good as Jetx. Jetx is a great webmaster. I really like his main site AND his forums.
    It's my site, fear it.

Less than %.001 of all people on Serebii are named AgentChronon. If you are one of that %.001 percent, copy and paste this into your sig (started by AgentChronon)

Buoysel= awesome. It will always be that way. Forever. If you think you are a bigger Buoysel fan than me, PM me and I will correct you.

Thanks for the compliments.
    But there are much better webmasters than me out there.
    I'm pretty surprised you do like the main site, I hate it. =/

Perhaps we should try to get back on topic now.
    nostalgia

Well I meant the new main site... I found out how to get there     Spoiler:- spoling spoiler:

So yeah... I have a bit of advice for the forum if you don't mind. The red breloom sprite for a hot topic is REALLY ugly. I suggest making something else.... Anyway let's get back on topic yeah.

I like green layouts.
    It's my site, fear it.

Less than %.001 of all people on Serebii are named AgentChronon. If you are one of that %.001 percent, copy and paste this into your sig (started by AgentChronon)

Buoysel= awesome. It will always be that way. Forever. If you think you are a bigger Buoysel fan than me, PM me and I will correct you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetx
    Faltzer, getting three new members is no big deal. I've still got 112 more than you. XD
    Also, I don't care if I have no excuse for using a pre-made freewebs layout; I made it eight damn months ago - you think I haven't learnt any HTML since then? Yes, I admit, I was a bad webmaster when I first built the main breloom woods website. It sucked. So go ahead and criticize me about it - I don't honestly care at all.

And I wouldn't bother saying my forum is bad - because I could find a lot more to say about yours than you could about mine.

So please stfu instead of being a hypocrite.

I wasn't saying I hated the forum,if not,I said I didn't like the IF theme. Read posts more often ****ing *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltzer
    I wasn't talking about your forum,which I'll add,isn't that good at all.
    You said the forum was bad... remember what you said... hypocrite.
    It's my site, fear it.

Exactly, Jetx wins again. And if you don't like the IF theme.... click here...
    And no, I can't change the default skin as ruins all the other ones.
    nostalgia

You should post on the Invisionfree support board asking how you can change the default theme to the Breloom Woods one.

The Breloom Woods one is my favorite...
    It's my site, fear it.

When I said I was talking about the forum I meant the skin,because you posted first saying the BW skin(not default IF) was good,which meant the forum. Then after that,I said it wasn't that good,then,you said that my forum was worse.

I've been into IF skinning for over a year now,and it's quite easy,I've been making a lot of them to tell the truth.

Also,do you want the skin selector to have custom images Jetx? IF Support has a code to have custom images with skin selector,as well as the board wrappers.

Oh I see what you meant now... but you have to admit it seemed like you were insulting the forum. Sorry.
    It's my site, fear it.

I can't explain concepts without it sounding the right way. I've been skinning IF already for over a year and I'm damn good at it. I'll show a few sample skins I've made relating to Pokemon.

I can't skin, I just go to IF Skinzone.
    It's my site, fear it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding then, Faltzer.

If you don't like the breloom woods skin, I'm afraid it's going to stay there, because I know quite alot of the members like it anyway.
    nostalgia

That's ok,I'll see how I can do again at IF skinning. I haven't skinned in a while ever since I left IF.

What forum do you use now?
    It's my site, fear it.

We're swerving away from the topic of colours and skins (which are related to layouts), so, as I said earlier, can we start talking about layouts again now?</rhetorical question> But, seriously.
    nostalgia

Okay sure. Do any of you know how to make one of those boxes with a scrollbar like at PokeChow?
    It's my site, fear it.

Look at the HTML. That's what I do when I want to find out how to do something with my layouts.
    nostalgia

I tried that...
    It's my site, fear it.

I am like simple layouts that load easy too, I used the layout from The cave of dragonflies, and now I have been learning HTML ETC and actually enjoy making differn't layouts.

I cannot yet make complicated layouts but I will proberly never want one anyway.

Well thanks ^__^ (my layout is simple)
    It's my site, fear it.

((Just visited your site)) I have seen this before, and I like it.

Anyway, I used Dragonfree's free layouts for my site and they worked great.

I love those too. The first one has an issue that it has no footer, but otherwise they're 100% awesome.

All hail Dragon/Butterfree!!!
    It's my site, fear it.

Source code thieves don't deserve the right click access. He used an iframe,and if you don't know enough html,then why are you running a site AC?

Quote Originally Posted by Faltzer View Post
    Source code thieves don't deserve the right click access.
    A: I'm not a source code theif... click here

He used an iframe,
    B: What's an iframe? Because I don't think I used it.

and if you don't know enough html,then
    C: It would be incredibly hard for me to make my own skeleton layout, and Dragon/Butterfree intended those layouts to be used. And I know enough HTML for me. I know enough HTML to do everything I can do in Microsoft Word and more. So that's enough for now.

why are you running a site AC?
    D: Because I enjoy doing it.
    It's my site, fear it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast