Thread: What would it have been like...

Default What would it have been like...

In the 10th anni boards theres a bit of talk about Kanto taking memory from Johto in G/S, so does anyone wanna discuss what G/S would have been like mono Johto?
    Electric Type Fan.

too boring johto is unexotic
    Rawr.

Agreeing with the above post.
    Big Ben is hot.-Kordhain

Any other way you want to rape my teddy?- Wade Mlinko

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (^started by SapphireL!)

It wouldn't have seemed as...big. Johto relied on Kanto, even though the Kanto we see in GSC is mediocre at best.

I think one of the main reasons I like GSC though is that it isn't over when you've beaten the Elite Four - there are still more gyms to face, and I've never had a better experience in my "Pokemon life" than going on the boat and making my way back to Kanto.

Personally, I like having that experience - going back to the "new" Kanto. It's like revisiting certain characters and areas in any sequel.
    Last edited by Moonlight.; 19th February 2006 at 4:18 PM.

meh imo no kanto wouldve led to a much better johto because they could focus on the one region
    If you remember the days of the Advanced Gen on Netbattle and remember Battle Mountain hit me up.

Well for one thing Lake of Rage town would have been there. Perhaps we would have had a safari zone, too.
    SAPH

^ I agree with the above poster.

Jhoto's awesome, but it needs a Safari Zone. -nods- And a Lakeside City (or something like that) beside Lake of Rage would be awesome. I hated making my way up there and facing trainers, then having to go all the way back down, heal my Pokemon, then head back up to catch Gyarados.

There needed to be a quest or something to unlock a Gym Leader, and Houndour so needed to be able to be caught before beating the League! [Houndour is my favourite Pokemon. It rocks, lol.]
    Fire types pwn. And I'm looking at you Blaziken, Houndoom and Typhlosion =)