Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon - The Sinnoh League (10,11,12)

Default Pokémon - The Sinnoh League (10,11,12)

Diamond & Pearl

After defeating the Battle Frontier, Ash & Brock head to the land of Sinnoh where new Pokémon and challenges are to be found. Taking only his Pikachu & Aipom with him, Ash eagerly makes several new pokéon friends including Staravia and Turtwig. They meet up with a rookie Pokémon Co-Ordinator called Dawn and her starting Pokémon Piplup. Travelling through Sinnoh, they constantly have Team Rocket as their evil foil. However, in Sinnoh they do come across many threats including Pokémon Hunter J and Team Galactic as well as rivals in Paul & Zoey. However, they never stop them earning Gym Badges and Contest Ribbons. Can Ash beat this league and will Dawn get to the Grand Festival?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Awsome Sinnoh is but I will break down by character.

Ash-At the begining Ash was losing all time which made me have doubts about sinnoh.Then ash started training his pokemon in every episode and he barely ever loses.
    Ash has great pokemon and most of them have great personality's.Ash is teaching his pokemon great attacks.Ash having the best rival paul.Paul makes Ash want to train even harder then before.Pikachu is kinda letting all the other pokemon get time to shine.Ash's character in sinnoh is great overall.

Brock-Just like Hoenn.Just there.But ib sinnoh he has great pokemon that he lets rot in there ball.He wins and loses competitions.I think the writters should let him go.

Dawn-A perfect noob who wants to be a Master cooridinator but can't seem to pull a win.Great at battles awsome pokemon.She uses piplup a little to much and should give her pokemon more time to shine.She has been in 5 contest so far and she won 2 of them lost 3 of them.

This is my review for the First Half of Sinnoh.My next review will be when Sinnoh is over.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

i love pokemon very much~~~

Default The Aruaholic Leader(I'm NOT DUMB!)

Quote Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
    i love pokemon very much~~~
    Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash has won 6 Gym Bages,Dawn has Won 4(and soon maybe 5) Ribbons and Brock, well,unless u count the Dress up contest,Nothing.
    Ash:

Pikacu
    Starly-Starivia-Staraptor
    Turtwig+Grortle
    Chimchar
    Gligar-Gliscor
    Buizel

Dawn:

Piplup
    Buneary
    Pacaruisu
    Ambipom
    Manoswine

Brock:

Suduwoodu
    Cruagank
    Hapieney

That's From the Lastest Japaneise show
    Last edited by InfernapeGuy; 15th April 2009 at 1:30 AM. Reason: renewing

I've got a question: Why is there already a forum for the 12th season? The 12th season doesn't exist really. In Japan they don't have seasons and in America, the episodes are now still in the 11th. How do you know that the 12th season begins with the Rotom episode? It could also be that the 11th season will continue for another 10 episodes.

Pokémon Link is back!

Forget all the EV, EXP or whatever formulae, the most important and fundamental equation in the world of Pokémon is the following:

Games =/= Anime

I claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Bisasam View Post
    I've got a question: Why is there already a forum for the 12th season? The 12th season doesn't exist really. In Japan they don't have seasons and in America, the episodes are now still in the 11th. How do you know that the 12th season begins with the Rotom episode? It could also be that the 11th season will continue for another 10 episodes.
    Because it was comfirmed a WEEK ago that the Rotom episode will be the first 12th season episode.America will have season 12 episode by the end of April/Beginning of May.You are such a DOLT!

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeGuy View Post
    Because it was comfirmed a WEEK ago that the Rotom episode will be the first 12th season episode.America will have season 12 episode by the end of April/Beginning of May.You are such a DOLT!
    I posted this over 2 months ago...

Pokémon Link is back!

Forget all the EV, EXP or whatever formulae, the most important and fundamental equation in the world of Pokémon is the following:

Games =/= Anime

I claimed

You should have checked the dat man lol

nd im begining to like this season alright but the fact that there hasn't been as many gym badges and contests kind of gets it out of sync nd sometimes i dunno where they are

But all the development with Ash's team is a good one though

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    You should have checked the dat man lol

nd im begining to like this season alright but the fact that there hasn't been as many gym badges and contests kind of gets it out of sync nd sometimes i dunno where they are

But all the development with Ash's team is a good one though
    Actually no, there have been more gym battles than previous generations (still 8 gyms, but Ash is losing to more of the Gym Leaders nowadays) and there are more contests as well, since Dawn is losing more contests than May did.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

I really am enjoying the Sinnoh Region so far. There are a lot of cool episodes, namely ones that will happen soon. (DP131 and DP132; Ash VS Paul) Sinnoh has so far been WAY better than Hoenn in many ways like with the evil organization and the rivals!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I don't blame Paul for treating his Pokemon too harshly. But if he were to despise and prey on the weak, then he should truly be punished. That's what I hate about characters like him. Hope he doesn't let the weak suffer.
    Last edited by pokeguru; 3rd July 2009 at 11:41 PM.

The Sinnoh region is wuickly becoming one of my favourite regions so far

We have barely any fillers, great plot development, good battles, brilliant rivalry, great pokemon teams with very good development and the conclusion looks like we might have the Elite 4 playing a role

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Default Pokémon The Sinnoh League 101112

I had some hopes for this show when my co worker told me about it. I watched about half an episode 3rd episode i think. the one after the gang takes their stuff and couldnt take it anymore. I was very disappointed.

Well to be honest, Sinnoh has been a really good saga. I like how it follows the games more closely than other sagas did; that's always a plus in any saga of the anime. I also love that we have 3 in a group again, instead of 4. A lot of character development for Pokemon and trainers alike and a lack of Filler makes the Sinnoh Saga shine. Excellent series so far to be honest. 8.5/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 6th November 2010 at 9:11 PM.

The best saga/arc ever, with any doubt.

I really love all the battles, the contest, and the rivals. just excellent.

10/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Good saga.It`s the best I have seen(unless genV arc is better).

10/10

there's no Battle Frontier?!

The Sinnoh season has been the best....... in every way... battles contests and fillers have all been amazing

Default packback handbags 2898

helen welsh handbags handbags chicago why you shouldn't buy counterfeit handbags BananaRepublicm offers modern, refined clothing for men and women, plus shoes and accessories. Now also offering the most sizes for Petites, Womens Tall wholesale designer handbags from new york walborg handbags
    handbags from japan leather money clip credit card holder meroko handbags Fashion woman leather handbag by Carbotti Item 119. this large everyday bag is one of the best satchel of the carbotti collection. the lea more metsl stud fringed handbags wholesale buy womens designer handbags online
    nicole miller handbags devin replica handbags loui vuitton orla kiely shoulder bag 42010 Womens Handbags ; Bags &gt; Handbags ; Purses $8.50 Buy It Now Retro 1970 beautiful leatherette white bag. Womens Handbags ; Bags original chanel shoes handbags elise handbags
    izod handbags christina dior handbags eitenne aigner chester collection handbags woman handbags manufacturers directory - over 3000000 registered importers and exporters. woman handbags manufacturers, woman handbags suppliers, irish handbags replica burberry handbags and wallets
    yves st lauren handbags audrey handbags china desinger handbags for sale Bag. €990. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Clutch. WOMAN. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM WOMAN. ANYA HINDMARCH x BEN EINE. Bag. €230. CHROME HEARTS Bowling bag. WOMAN. CHROME HEARTS wholesale lv handbags angela handbags
    rubber handbags tan leather shoulder bag ann taylor loft handbags Its clothes, accessories and bags make women look great, that is why Chloe has been enjoying so great popularity for already more than 50 years. stashe handbags marco buggiani handbags
    benin handbags exact fendi replica handbags girls handbags If you want to keep steps with the latest in fashion from bags, accessories, to shoes, my website will be a great light tower. fake rodolfo grandi handbags living dead souls handbags
    leather handbags briefcases mexico chelle sari handbags kathy van zeelander handbags 92010 Free Purse, Bag and Baby Shoes Patterns; Free Doll Clothes Patterns; Paper Dolls A woman doll with work and party clothes and a little wholesale fashion accessories wholesale pallet guess handbags
    miu miu matelasse wallet kate spade striped handbags non-leather handbags 162009 I read somewhere once that the average woman owns 8 handbags, but that almost doesnt seem like enough if you factor in the four seasons, arcadia handbags crushe handbags
    long wallets for men cheap faux designer handbags cream handbags 302010 On the Curious Subject of Women and Handbags. Charles Darwin and his followers mean that, in the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection, high best replica handbags denim jean handbags

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeGuy View Post
    Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash has won 6 Gym Bages,Dawn has Won 4(and soon maybe 5) Ribbons and Brock, well,unless u count the Dress up contest,Nothing.
    Ash:

Pikacu
    Starly-Starivia-Staraptor
    Turtwig+Grortle
    Chimchar
    Gligar-Gliscor
    Buizel

Dawn:

Piplup
    Buneary
    Pacaruisu
    Ambipom
    Manoswine

Brock:

Suduwoodu
    Cruagank
    Hapieney

That's From the Lastest Japaneise show

Pikachu is my favirot and he is among the most recognizable Pokémon. Pikachu is very famous in pokemon series.

The Sinnoh Region seasons/saga was my least favorite region for regular episodes, and my favorite for Gym Battles, Contests, and the Pokemon League. The 4 seasons really felt like they were extended too long. The Contests were so great to watch, The combos, more rivals, made it so much more interesting than the past. Gym Battles were my favorite thus far, great strategies, Contest moves added in occasionally. The Pokemon League was the best yet! Unfortunately the 1st round was just to short for me. The Battles were so much more intense than anticipated.

The Regular episodes on the other hand, were dragging a lot. It really felt like they were too numerous. Many of them were good, while many I didn't like that much. Ash was vastly improving in this saga and almost even peaked.

74/100

This was my least favorite saga. There were too many long gaps between gym battles and there was only like 1 episode I liked which was an old family blend and the only other thing I liked was the movies 6/10

the battles in this season were EPIC!
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

There was absolutely nothing wrong with this saga except for the legendary loss in the league. But I guess that's better than losing to an ordinary Pokemon anyday.

My ideal battle ever!

Well 2/3s of his team were fully evolved. That's still the highest percentage to this day(gible is like tauros/phanphy an optional extra)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast