Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokémon - Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I didn't like most 3rd Gen episodes. The older Chronicle episodes were better.

Most were unnecessary, as if we really care about Tracey or Richie at this point.

A waste of space I think :/ 4/10
    I totally disagree with you. I think that some the chronicles had the best episodes ever. Especially the ones with Cassidy and Butch.

9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gligar89 View Post
    I totally disagree with you. I think that some the chronicles had the best episodes ever. Especially the ones with Cassidy and Butch.

9/10
    Why do you think they are the best? I'd like to hear your reasoning behind that so I can get a better idea.

Cassidy and Butch didn't make good villians in my opinion.

The Chronicles episodes are great. I really loved them.

Most of the battles were amazing, especially the battles with Misty and TR.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Unhappy Hi109

Shining is not the sun's patent, you also may shine.

I think that they should have continued making them with the Contests in Johto.I like the series because of the Pichu Bros.

Smashin' !

These episodes were all really cool. You got to see side-stories that either you were curious about, or wondering the background story, or how the characters who left were doing. There is a lot of comical parts in almost every episode. It's a change of pace from the Ash episodes all of the time. Some very unique plots and twists in pretty much every episode.

70/100

Pokemon Chronicles have never been aired in the Netherlands. However, I watched some episodes on the Internet. I like them. Something different than just Ash and Pikachu.

I really loved Those Darn Electabuzz, Casey is one of my favourite characers from Pokemon. Also, Search for the Legend was great, and Celebi & Joy as well. Butch remains funny as always.

I like all Chronicles episodes I've seen, they all have entertained me.

I liked pokemon Chroincles. It gives the minor characters a shine

It was good to see Ritchie a few times again.

That Raikou epiode arc (2) was boring imo though, it had no good story, it was all for the sake of Raikou having it's debut.

Also the fact that Brocks Onix has evolved ruined it.

Onix was his signature Pokemon, and the fact that we never saw Steelix again anyway shows that the evolution was not needed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

Onix was his signature Pokemon, and the fact that we never saw Steelix again anyway shows that the evolution was not needed at all.
    What are you talking about? Brock didn't have Steelix in Chronicles.

And how does it ruin it? Brock's Onix should have evolved back in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    What are you talking about? Brock didn't have Steelix in Chronicles.

And how does it ruin it? Brock's Onix should have evolved back in Johto.
    Brock went home, Onix had shown to evolve before returning to Hoenn.

It ruins it by personal opinion.

What makes you say it should have evolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Brock went home, Onix had shown to evolve before returning to Hoenn.

It ruins it by personal opinion.
    Brock's Onix was shown to evolve in a flashback in the Battle Frontier saga. There was no Steelix in Chronicles.

I think you're mixing things up with the ep they returned to Pewter Gym in Battle Frontier.

What makes you say it should have evolved?
    Why shouldn't it? Steelix was a new evo for it, and Onix should have evolved back in Johto at the time.

What's wrong with a pokemon like that evolving? Geodude probably should have evolved too, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Brock's Onix was shown to evolve in a flashback in the Battle Frontier saga. There was no Steelix in Chronicles.

I think you're mixing things up with the ep they returned to Pewter Gym in Battle Frontier.

Why shouldn't it? Steelix was a new evo for it, and Onix should have evolved back in Johto at the time.

What's wrong with a pokemon like that evolving? Geodude probably should have evolved too, but whatever.
    Ah my bad, it doesn't evolve in chronicles I did get it messed up, sorry.

Although I still don't think it should have evolved considering it wasn't used after Battle Frontier.

If it had evolved during Johto it would have made more sense.

Yes geodude should have evolved, it seemed right, but im not too bothered Geodude was a boss Pokemon aha.

I remember seeing the Pokemon Chronicles episodes several years ago, and I rather enjoyed them. I liked how it focussed on Ash's friends as well as characters like Jimmy and Marina.

The only thing I didn't like about Chronicles was the theme song...

Brock didn't need a chronical if he was going to just return anyway. And what's up with his folks? Mostly these chronicals were boring and too shippy mushy for me. I however, think that people should be happy because they could have kept going with more.

My ideal battle ever!

The Misty one's were the best because she got focus and development. We need more chronicles to update us on how these characters are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    The Misty one's were the best because she got focus and development. We need more chronicles to update us on how these characters are doing.
    True! Sure, I'd prefer Misty to come back in the "main anime", but her episodes here are also nice. It's better than nothing. And I also liked Chronicles: seeing, for example, Sakura, Casey, Ritchie and Tracey was nice. I hope there will be new Chronicles episodes in the future, preferably with Misty. "A Date With Delcatty" is my favourite Chronicles episode.

Chronicals were a waist of time. The only one I thought made sense to be a chronical was Legend of Thunder because we never saw the actual characters before. We didn't need to see Casey or Sakura again, and Richie, Oh my God!
    Another thing is that why they stopped them after Brock's silly family and then waited all the way to the end of Sinnoh to make another one? Damn!

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

I thought that chronicles was awesome and I loved every bit of it especially the team rocket centric episodes 4/5.

Chronicles was fantastic! It felt so purely for the fans as we were getting more of the side characters we loved and, while the show progressed for new generations of viewers, the old timers still got to get a little taste of soon to be forgotten friends.

A new Chronicles series would be super great! How awesome would it be to get to see all the newer friends who have been forgotten again? There are so many fun stories that could be told!

All in all, Chronicles was really helpful in transitioning from the original series to the new series, and was so full of heart. Really touching and probably a better group of episodes than anything in AG so far!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Pretty interesting side series, though I hated how much focus Team Rocket got in this. The Misty episodes were decent, as well as the Legend of Thunder 3 parter, but I didn't really care much for that episodes with Ritchie and some of the other recurring characters. The battles weren't nothing special to write about either. I'd rate this 6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12