Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: King & Queen For A Day! (442)

Well... I wanted and wanted a Mime Jr. episode where he was the star... Guess you have to be careful what you wish for.... *Flashback of two men in pokemon suits frolicing into a hug* >.<
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

I only caught the last part of this episode but it was pretty funny! I loved the "Deja Vu" part!

I saw this episode recently, and I really liked it ^_^ The TV Bonsly & Mime Jr. weren't nearly as fun as Brock & James' versions. And Pikachu willingly walked around with Team Rocket when Ash was nowhere near! Sup with that?

Still liked the episode ^_^ Pretty good overall.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Really funny episode. Liked how all the Pokemon were running away from those weird men in suits. And the hilarious Mime Jr Teeter dance, which was then followed by the awesome Advance Adventure BGM. One of the funniest episodes in Battle Frontier, I thought, so much better than the one about the Scizor which followed it.

Pretty decent filler. But it wasn't as good as some of the other episodes where Pokemon got lost. Mainly because Pikachu is lost in every single one.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

another episode where things are seperated, it's becoming standard but i guess it's an okay episode.

it was a good episode, i always like epi's where they got seperated
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I liked this one. Bonsly looked pretty cool with the scarf
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Nice filler.

Bonsly and mime JR got some screentime. great.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Very unnecessary Filler in my opinion. Why Ash and Co. always fall into Team Rocket's traps, I'll never truely know and understand.

Cool to see Meowth, Pikachu, and the two Baby Pokemon lost in a big city. I didn't know why those men in black were chasing them until the whole explaination about a Mime Jr. and Bonsly being the stars of a Soap Opera.

The musical number in the end where they played the song from Gotta Dance was terrific. If you listen in the dub, you can here Maddie as Meowth's VA singing 4/10

After seeing this episode this morning, I can safely say that this is one of those episodes where if it gets played again at some point, I can afford to miss it. It wasn't a horrible episode, but it wasn't a truly spectacular episode. To me, just your basic run-of-the-mill "main casts Pokemon get separated from each other" episode.

Edit: To the poster that said they thought they saw a scene of Brock dressed up as white prince in this episode, that's the next episode.
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 14th December 2010 at 6:33 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

This episode was ok... It was cool to see an episode centered around Mime Jr. and Bonsly. It was cool to see Munchlax use Sandstorm through its Metronome move, even though it sent the Pokemon flying. Mime Jr. and Bonsly looked very cute in the scarfs. It was funny to see everyone dancing when Mime Jr. used its Teeter Dance move. It was cool to see Bonsly and Mime Jr. battle each other.

20/100

Just another separation episode. It was nothing to see really.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I must say for a filler I really enjoyed this one! Bonsly and Mime Jr looked really cute in the movie, and Mime Jr's dance was hilarious! It was cool to see them battle too!

This was an okay, but boring episode. I thought it was funny that Bonsly and Mime Jr. were mistaken as starts of a tv show.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This was just another separation episode, nothing important happend in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

With all of the traveling around one region they do, I'm surprised May and Brock have time to watch TV.
    I guess it's something they do off-screen.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345