Nintendo Network Guidelines
Looking to exchange 3DS Friend Codes, Nintendo Network ID, arrange a few games or even tournaments with friends? This place is here for you to do all that fun stuff.
1. All SPPf Rules and Nintendo Discussion Rules apply
- This means the usual no spamming, no flaming, no bumping topics that haven't been posted in over 30 days, etc.
2. Only one thread per game
- If an active thread for arranging matches/games already exists for the game, there's no need to make a new thread. Simply post in the existing thread. If you're unsure whether or not to make a new thread for a game, ask one of the section moderators.
3. Tournament threads are allowed
- If you would rather arrange a tournament over regular matches with friends, you are free to create a new thread for your tournament. However, Pokémon Tournaments
should be taken to the correct section. Keep in mind that your tournament rules should be finalized when you create the thread.
4. Do not post exclusively to exchange Friend Safaris here
- When exchanging a Friend Code with someone, you will gain access to their Friend Safari in X/Y regardless, but this section is geared towards non-Pokémon games. If you want to exchange Friend Safaris, a thread already exists for that here