Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

HEEEEELP
    The MEWTO events ouT and aGaIn I hAvE eRrOr CoDe 31020
    I cAn UsE dReAm WoRlD aNd GlObAl TrAdE aNd StUfF
    but wheni try and use mystery gift or battle competion i get the error and download failed. i missed the victini because of this but managed to trade and il be damn if i miss this one ARRRRRRGH
    PLZ PM ME OR LEAVE VISITOR MESSAGES IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX AND DONT SAY ALL THAT ROUTER STUFF AS IT DOESNT WORK
    Last edited by Gandhi candy; 12th February 2012 at 4:33 PM.
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...yi-d31ev31.gif
    An eye for an eye will only make the world blind, Gandhi

Pokemon black fc soon to be aqcuired: after error code 31020 is fixed.
    3DS fc 0688-5449-0634 name Mike

I've never been able to use Wi-fi with my Nintendo DS Lite, but recently my younger brother got a 3DS and managed to connect and play online.

The Mewtwo event has recently launched and I tried connecting on the 3DS with Pokemon White but it wouldn't let me, what's going on here?

This might be wrong but I think you have to set up your wifi info on the Pokemon game itself. It's been a while since I played.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    This might be wrong but I think you have to set up your wifi info on the Pokemon game itself. It's been a while since I played.
    Cheers but actually I forgot to mention that I tried connecting on the 3DS through the DS internet settings (it requires you to do so) this is where it won't let me connect.

I'll try and connect via Pokemon White, hopefully it'll work, thanks.

ahh, i think this is the kind of thread i'm looking for.

ever since i believe November, i've been unable to properly make use of ninendo wi-fi. oddly, this issue is only limited to my pokemon white game. basically what keeps happing is: i connect to nintendo wifi one way or the other (random wifi battle, dreamworld, battle-video) and i connect just fine. no issues here. then the game asks me something like "search for opponent?" or "wake up sleeping pokemon" i select yes. game: *searching for data, blah blah blah* ...DISCONNECT!

in other words, any time that i try to receive data of any kind over wi-fi, i almost immediately lose connection. can't get anything done.
    interestingly, i don't have this issue when using mystery gift. (as such, i was able to receive victini and reshiram, etc, just fine)

oh yeah, and before i forget, i do get error codes, but none of these make sense. my wi-fi settings for instance are just fine. no issue when playing mario kart 7 over wi-fi. (I doubt it matters that mario kart 7 is a 3ds game)

so, does anyone know what might have caused it, and more importantly, how to fix this? I wanna be able to battle again and receive stuff over dreamworld... still got a lilligant stuck there...
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by laggalot 101; 17th March 2012 at 2:02 PM.

My ss won't connect to wifi, but black will.
    What is wrong here?
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion rule View Post
    I can acess Wi-Fi normally, but when I try to battle or trade at the GTS, it searches for GTS settings and after a while, it says that there was a communications error.

Help, anyone?
    Same thing here!! Does anybody know how to solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by ikarishipper4ever View Post
    n00b question. Where is my friend code on my Wii?
    You go to your wii settings, than you click on the icon on thre right side of the screen. Keep exploring around there, I forgot the combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno&Cubone View Post
    My ss won't connect to wifi, but black will.
    What is wrong here?
    More data: D-Link router, the ds can be all over the house to connect to the router on black, ss can't connect to wifi-another error code, and I have no clue what to do.
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno&Cubone View Post
    More data: D-Link router, the ds can be all over the house to connect to the router on black, ss can't connect to wifi-another error code, and I have no clue what to do.
    Black and White can connect to WPA-protected routers when used with a DSi or 3DS. Generation IV titles cannot, regardless of DS model. That's likely your problem.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Every time I try to connect to the Wi-fi club in Soul Silver it immediately disconnects me before I can even connect, saying there is an error, yet when I try going to the GTS it works perfectly fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Trying to connect to wifi in Pokemon White but am getting nowhere. Have not tested DPPt yet but I plan to.
    I'm using a Netgear router, and just an NDS Lite.
    Router is set to WEP and I've manually set up my DS connection using an alternate IP (Adding 10 to the last digit[s] in my normal IP) and after doing a connection test it was deemed successful.
    My Nintendo Wii will connect to wifi with no problems... Just type in my WEP and I'm away.
    Basically go on to White, try to connect to the Global Terminal. It tries to connect for about 10mins then says it can't connect.
    I'm wondering if it is a firewall in the router.
    Can anyone help?
    Please click the egg bundle below, and choose an egg to warm <3

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble connecting my DS Lite and my pokemon diamond game to Wifi, I tried connecting it to my router but the router has WPA security which neither the DS or Diamond accept as they only accept WEP, I know you can change the router's security to WEP but I don't feel like lowering my security just to play my DS online, I was just wondering if there are any other way to get a ds lite connected to Wifi in 2012?

@CalmAsACucumber
    You can buy a Nintendo WiFi connector but the original one from Nintendo never worked that fine with me. I'd buy a connector, not made by Nintendo (or a DSi...)

Alright I also have a huge problem that is exclusive to my White version:

I haven't been able to connect to a friend of mine over Wifi for a few days.

The problem is that we can't even see one another in the WiFi room. So, the connection is fine, I never get an error code but like I have said, when a friend of mine is online at the exact same time, we can't see one another and thus, can't connect to each other. It's almost like the DS pretends to be online when it really isn't.

We have tried entering the friend codes again, using different DS' etc. but nothing seems to work. This has been going on for a couple of days now and I never had this problem although I go online my White Version everyday. I'm desperate as what to do now.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Alright so I recently downloaded Desumme 0.9.8 so that I could play pokemon white but I'm not sure how to get wifi working. Can someone please tell how to get the wifi working as I want to trade and battle with others online. Help would be appreciated! Thanks.

So a couple of days ago I got my wi-fi back working but for some reason whenever I go to connect to people the person who is trying to connect with the other get disconnected from wi-fi. The error code that comes up is 86420 which tells me to try and insert the IP address manually and it come up with IP address, Subnest mask and gateway (and to turn of my firewalls but I have already done that) and I don't know where to find the subnest mask and gateway numbers (if they are numbers?) because that is the only reason why I think I can't battle other people. So can anybody help me where to find them? Or do I just need the IP address? Or do you think it's something completely different?
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Hey, recently my wifi just stopped working. None of the settings had been touched, and when I deleted the data and reentered it, it still didn't work, and it keeps saying, no compatible access point in range, even though I'm in the same room as the router that's programmed in. Help?
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

I have a question.

How long does the game sync need to recharge? It never used to take this long. It has been over 24 hours since I last tried it, and it still is out of energy.

Suggestions?

EDIT: Fixed, I waited 49 hours and 44 minutes.
    Last edited by oarfish; 19th July 2012 at 6:15 PM.

umm i can't trade pokemon with someone. it says you can't connect with person, and things. like connection failed, checked my wifi connection, it seems fine. it just keeps disconnecting him and i. help?

I keep on getting "Error Code:85020" when requesting a trade.
    Am I correct that the Error Code means the WFC is having problems?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by oarfish View Post
    I have a question.

How long does the game sync need to recharge? It never used to take this long. It has been over 24 hours since I last tried it, and it still is out of energy.

Suggestions?

EDIT: Fixed, I waited 49 hours and 44 minutes.
    The only explanation I can get is that you had recently changed the clock settings.

Now for my question:
    For the last 1 year and a half, I've experienced a completely ok Nintendo WFC. That's because at the beggining of this period my house received a non-encrypted router. Everything was fine, until my parents had the brilliant idea of switching operators, which means that the router is also another one. This is where the problem began: I know DSs aren't compatible with WPA keys, so I removed the encryption. I tested the connection, but still, no signal was detected! Yeah, I even did that with my DS exactly at the spot where the router was, and I still got nothing! Could you please help me?
    NOTE: I don't know if this factor counts, but here it goes: the first router was pen-enhaced, while this one is based on a phone connection.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

3DS question. I entered my password but it says stuff like make sure encryption key is correct and make sure you are next to it with no objects in the way. What do I do?

I can use the GTS and random match up but when it comes to the wifi-club room it just does not want to let me connect to people. I can see them and it say connecting but then it goes back to standing by. I've tried with multiple people and none of them have worked. I checked my wifi settings and made sure ports were open for the ip my DS is using but I'm still having trouble.

I have been having issues with my wifi. I have not changed my router, or connection settings for my internet. Using both my white, and white 2 on my 3DS, I have been able to access the wifi no problem before. (I stopped playing my DS for a while because of my job and not having much time) but the last time I used it was November 2012 and since the beginning of January, I keep getting error codes randomly, like 52010 and one other one. Basically saying that my internet and DS do not connect properly. Yet when I check my system settings, it connects perfectly fine. Now it takes forever for my pokemon to be put to sleep for the Dream World, and sometimes won't even connect. I've never had this problem before!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

So I have a perfect internet connection and a wireless router as well as a 3DS, however when I go to connect any game to the internet it wont connect even though the DS can connect to the internet fine. What I mean is when I go to system settings -> internet settings -> connection settings and try setting up a connection for my DS it works perfectly and connects all fine but when I go Nintendo DS connections -> Nintendo Wi-Fi connection settings -> Search for access point, it just won't connect and says " the access points security settings are not supported". Can someone tell me why that is? If I can connect to the internet but cannot gain an access point when using a game.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Your question is confusingly worded. You say you have a 3DS, but do you have a DS as well, and is that what you're asking about? Or is the 3DS the "DS" you're asking about?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast