Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

I tried testing the connection as well. That didn't work, it does the same thing.
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Before you ask, no, I am not DeoxysPrime from YouTube.

Really? Just wait until tomorrow.
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysguy
    My router is goofin' up again. It does this quite often. I get the bars, then my bars drop down to 0 at the last second, on AC WW it just doesn't get bars.
    That may be due to the fact that your router is not able to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi. I often get that while trying to hijack wi-fi connections in computer stores. ;x

Make sure your router is connected to the internet. Try adjusting your firewall settings as well.
    not dead

Deoxysguy, if you're using a D-Link DI-524 router, I can probably help. My brother wrote down instructions to fix it somewhere.

I can't get wi-fi to work. It says that i can't a friend code...I need a friend code, so people can come. I have wireless internet
    I claimed Sprocket in the Claim a Animal Crossing character Thread. Sprocks Rocks!

Mandy the Rabbit's Random Quote of the Day:

Jax is back. -cries-
    Thanks Pepsa

You didn't get a friend code yet? Here're the instructions.

MKDS - choose "wfc match" under "Nintendo WFC" on the title screen. Then exit the searching and go under "friend code". It'll show you it there. Write it down.

ACWW - Talk to Copper (the dog on the right in the gate), and choose "friend code".

Btw, I have another problem. Same one as last time, but last time my internet connection was also down at one point. By fixing the connection, it also fixed the WFC. But, since our internet connection if perfectly fine right now, and the site doesn't help (we already checked that stuff, its fine), we have no idea what to do. O_o Error code 5200 if that helps.
    Last edited by NFreak; 5th March 2006 at 1:45 PM.

I have a problem. I wanna travel to deoxysguy's town because his gate's opened, but I can't go. Error code <86420>.

Edit: Never mind. I am in his town.
    Last edited by ~*Pikafan*~; 5th March 2006 at 11:22 PM.
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

I have a pupicr8 network, a Wireless LAN connection, and I enter the WEP code, right? But then, it still won't connect me to the service, and my connection has plenty of signal. I don't know if it's the network that has a problem, or if I'm just using Macintosh instead of Windows XP. Can you help me, please? Cause I hope to challenge people with Mario Kart.

^You have a mac. Well Mac's don't use Wi-Fi to my knowledge. However you can type in the bypass code (consisting of 1's and 0's), don't remember it though.

I got the router to work, and I don't use a D-Link DI-524 router. I use Linksys brand wireless routers. Well it does finally work.
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora=megakevinexe
    I have a pupicr8 network, a Wireless LAN connection, and I enter the WEP code, right? But then, it still won't connect me to the service, and my connection has plenty of signal. I don't know if it's the network that has a problem, or if I'm just using Macintosh instead of Windows XP. Can you help me, please? Cause I hope to challenge people with Mario Kart.
    Do you get a strong signal on the DS? If so, it's your firewall, or something to do with Nintendo

Don't worry about my problem, fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo freak
    You didn't get a friend code yet? Here're the instructions.

MKDS - choose "wfc match" under "Nintendo WFC" on the title screen. Then exit the searching and go under "friend code". It'll show you it there. Write it down.

ACWW - Talk to Copper (the dog on the right in the gate), and choose "friend code".

Btw, I have another problem. Same one as last time, but last time my internet connection was also down at one point. By fixing the connection, it also fixed the WFC. But, since our internet connection if perfectly fine right now, and the site doesn't help (we already checked that stuff, its fine), we have no idea what to do. O_o Error code 5200 if that helps.
    I know how but it says there's an error. I have wireless internet. I have a windows.
    I claimed Sprocket in the Claim a Animal Crossing character Thread. Sprocks Rocks!

Mandy the Rabbit's Random Quote of the Day:

Jax is back. -cries-
    Thanks Pepsa

I wonders how tetris wil ltell you ur code.Metroid will prob just have a friend code menu once you tap on a wi-fi menu.

I opened my gates in ACWW, but like ten seconds later, a screen came up and said wireless comunication failed. I had three bars too. I also have linksys router and it has worked almost perfectly before. Does anyone know what's up.
    Nintendo Power is asking what games we want on Virtual Console. E-mail them at vcpoll@futureus.com and say you want Earthbound.

Hi it is me Mario from acww and My bars are all up and I have a linksys some times cumunicton erors hapen I am sike of it.

serebii name MarioMaster
    ACWW Name Mario
    Real Name Brian Murphy
    Try My New clan web site!
    Im looking for members right now. Also Admins.try this Link to see i f your interested.
    S9.invisionfree.com/Assassin_HuntersPM Me if you interested in Becomeing a Admin.
    This Clan Will Soon Be Big Help Us.
    The next member is most likley to become a Admin.
    Ill Have Three Admins.

Hi, its me Mario from ACWW and I have three bars and I have a Linksys wireless router, sometimes communicaton errors happen I am sick of it.

serebii name MarioMaster
    ACWW Name Mario
        Spoiler:
    (You shouldn't be posting that!)
    3-8-2006 9:51 PM
    I made changes to his post, I'll try to help you.

1. Avoid being between walls from your router.
    2. WFC sometimes doesn't work for a lotta people.
    3. Make sure that there is no magnetic material in the way.

Can you explain which communication errors? There should be an error code.
    not dead

im stuck after the install you have to turn on the ds but i can't find the thing they say
    l BFF: Chaos Emerald l

Guess the Lyrics and singer/band:

Winnners:
    PM me to answer

#1 Panic! at the disco fan

Eh..can you explain more clearly?
    Signature.

Just a question about Wi-Fi in general, but in MPH how many FC can you have?

And also, in MPH why did a FC automatically delete itself?
    Last edited by Zora; 25th March 2006 at 11:05 PM.

The Conquistador Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo freak
    That happenes every once in a while. Try again later, then. If it still doesn't work by tomorrow, then go to the site.

EDIT: Don't worry about my question any more. Fixed it. ^^
    NINTENDO FREAK! how u fix ur prob, i got a D-Link router too, and the internet works fine, but wen i try scanning for a connection on my mario cart but it says it cant find an access point...

Quote Originally Posted by Zora
    Just a question about Wi-Fi in general, but in MPH how many FC can you have?

And also, in MPH why did a FC automatically delete itself?
    Friend Code automatically deleting itself....Never heard of that before. Are you sure that it was in your friend section of the friend code, and not the rival section? Maybe you accidently deleted it.....
    ...Yo.

Not much to say about me, except that I'm back after being gone for a long time, and no one knows who I am. xD

Hoping to get back into serebii forums, yayz

Exclamation USB adapter help!

Okay, so I've had the USB adapter for a couple months now and it worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. It's telling me that my USB port isn't fast enough for it to run (which makes no sense since it was working fine for a couple months.)

Any of you computer gurus out there know of what might be wrong? I was going to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that works but I can't find my disk...

Have you changed the USB socket you are plugging it into?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast