Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

No, it was the same one. I fixed it though. I Figured that since I changed ISP's that the original settings were configured in a way so that it wouldn't work on this new ISP so I did the uninstall-reinstall trick and it worked.

This should be noted incase someone else has the same problem I had.

I need help finding my WEP Key. My router is connected to my Windows XP, which I can't access because it has a virus! But I was thinking that I can see my router settings in my other PCs, like my Windows 2000, and my Macintosh, which has Wireless LAN from the router. If I can access them through those two, then where may I find the WEP key?

BonzaiMudkip Guest

I have a question,when i look at my Nintendo WFC connection ID,it's blank.Why?

I have a question,when i look at my Nintendo WFC connection ID,it's blank.Why?
    Have you even connected to Wi-Fi yet?
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

BonzaiMudkip Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Octillery
    Have you even connected to Wi-Fi yet?
    Ummm,no.My fault.Sorry i asked,i was just confused,that's all.

I need help FAST. I have a friend who has a game going on, but it says he's not online, and It says it's not in available games. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

.Dan.S.2006. Guest

Just wondering is it free to connect to my router for Mario DS? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ﻼﻷ Zhou Tai
    Just wondering is it free to connect to my router for Mario DS? Just a thought.
    Of course it is. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Grammer
    I need help FAST. I have a friend who has a game going on, but it says he's not online, and It says it's not in available games. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
    It helps to tell us what game this is. >_>
    not dead

.Dan.S.2006. Guest

Just checking cos I went online and my mum was all like OMGWTFBBQ because she thought I would rack up the phone bill on my DS o.o so yeah, thanks anyway.

Never mind, my friend code was wrong, haha I'm stupid, BTW, this was Metroid Prime Hunters.

...Error code 0? WTF?!?!?!? I checked NWFC and it said invalid!
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Before you ask, no, I am not DeoxysPrime from YouTube.

Yeah.....Thats strange alright. Pikafan had that too. Something strange is going on.....I'm thinking its related to error code 10000 which means that there is something wrong with the ds. I'll email nintendo about this and figure out whats wrong.
    ...Yo.

Not much to say about me, except that I'm back after being gone for a long time, and no one knows who I am. xD

Hoping to get back into serebii forums, yayz

Blazing_skils6 is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hey guys I want to buy the wi-fi router but, in the manual it says that I need high speed to connect... And I have medium speed will it work?
    This is the life of a... the life of a... Torterra... Torterra...

...Medium speed? I highly doubt there's such thing as medium speed internet...
    not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing_skils6
    Hey guys I want to buy the wi-fi router but, in the manual it says that I need high speed to connect... And I have medium speed will it work?
    Hmm. You might want to go get an upgrade. You can probably find online or at an electronics store. I dunno. =P

PLEASE HELP ME!

Okay, in my house, my computer has no USB port.

An, how do you know if your router is wireless? (Don't tell me to check the manual. I lost it.)

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks for the banner Saffire Persian!

I claimed Kinnikuman Mantaro in the Bishie Thread ver. 2.0.(the guy in the banner)

Thanks for the Trainer's Card Volteon. Gold rules!

Friends with T3h 4nci3nt 1337 On3

Is anyone here?

I claimed Kinnikuman Mantaro in the Bishie Thread ver. 2.0.(the guy in the banner)

If your router is a wireless router, then it gives off a wireless broadcast. Search for an acess point and see if anything comes up. And never EVER double post while I'm around :0 or else I shall post saying utter nonsense o.O
    Full FB Profile

For those who can't find their WEP key when trying to connect, here's what you do:

. In your browser, type in your router address, like 192.168.0.1 for example.

. You will now have access to your router. Don't save anything though while you're there. Some routers may have a different setup page.

. Go to Wireless, then go to Wireless Security.

. You should be able to find your WEP key there. If you have more than one WEP key, remember that the DS can only accept the WEP key in the #1 area. If you're WEP key is all asterisks(*******), then you might have to manually enter a new WEP key. Do not use passphrases for your WEP key! It won't accept it that way! Use a 10-digit number that you can easily remember for your WEP key.

. Once you find your WEP key, type it in on the DS, and voila, you will know have access to your access point!

You will probably need a username and a password to access the setup page, ask your parents what it is.
    Last edited by megakevinexe; 20th April 2006 at 7:20 AM.

Sorry for double posting. I faced the DS towards the router and I got an acess point! It asked for a WEP key code, so I just kept pressing 4. It accepted it! But when I try to test the connection, it says Error 51300 (or 53100. I forgot.) I don't get it! Should I move closer to the router? Please respond. I really want wifi. Oh yeah, the acess point said NETGEAR. That's the name of my router. And if I move far away from the router,the only acess point there is, is a point that says Customer ID. By the way, these access points both have red locks.
    Last edited by Voltguy65; 20th April 2006 at 10:47 PM.

I only got an answer saying " I don't really know" for this question, and that didn't really help.
    What stores have wireless routers in them, and which ones are in Australia?
    IF THERE ARE ANY AUSTRALIANS WILLING TO SELL ME A WORKING, DS COMPATIBLE WIRELESS ROUTER, PM ME.

Any decent computer store should have them, they are not hard to come by

Quote Originally Posted by Voltguy65
    Sorry for double posting. I faced the DS towards the router and I got an acess point! It asked for a WEP key code, so I just kept pressing 4. It accepted it! But when I try to test the connection, it says Error 51300 (or 53100. I forgot.) I don't get it! Should I move closer to the router? Please respond. I really want wifi. Oh yeah, the acess point said NETGEAR. That's the name of my router. And if I move far away from the router,the only acess point there is, is a point that says Customer ID. By the way, these access points both have red locks.
    It may have accepted the WEP key but that doesn't mean that it was the right code, you need the WEP code as the connections are protected (hence the red locks) whoever set the router up should know it
    Last edited by Paradox; 22nd April 2006 at 1:55 AM.

What exacly do u need to connect to wifi? sorry if this has been answered already.
    C8

What exacly do u need to connect to wifi? sorry if this has been answered already.
    A High Speed Broadband internet connection
    A Wireless Router or a Nintendo USB Connector.
    One Wi-FI enabled game
    One Nintendo DS
    Full FB Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Octillery
    A High Speed Broadband internet connection
    A Wireless Router or a Nintendo USB Connector.
    One Wi-FI enabled game
    One Nintendo DS
    Were cani get the router, or a USB connecter? Online?
    C8

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast