Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

okay dumb question...but how do you accomplish the connection? aim the DS at your router?

you just have to be near the relatively near the damn thing

my facebook( you can add me if you want)
    ooh look stuff i've claimed here: sum 41 and Saoirse Ronan

ok thank you

Hey, guys! I'm actually on the internet on my Wii talkin' to you guys right now! *Gasp* 0.o Anyway, can you get Micromedia flash on the Wii internet? I ask this because Pokémon won't show up 'cause I'm on my Wii...thanks!!

$wad11656$

(That took a really long time to type on my Wii!)

===
    If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

hey ummm dumb question but how do you find your WEP key?

gb,fbn fb a

The little Wi-Fi Adaptor thingy is blinking green and I don't know if that's a good or not. And I'm right by the adaptor and it' not freakin' working. I'm frustrated with this little thing. >_>

Whenever I try to go Wi-Fi with AC: WW, Rover couldn't give me my friend code. ._.

A cookie goes to whoever helps.
    For real.

I plan on getting a wireless router SOLELY for the DS, and maybe for notebooks later on. But can all routers connect to the DS? Or can only some? Because I plan on getting a Linksys WRT54G or the WRT54GL, I heard the GL was better, but can anyone give me advice on which one to get and even if those 2 are compatible with the DS?
    Pokemon Pearl FC:3952-3481-7205 Name: Steve;
    Up for trades or just whatever, pm me if you want to hang out
    All obey Hypno Toad....

Sorry for repeating myself, but nobody's answered my question:

Quote Originally Posted by *~Water Lover~* View Post
    I have a scratch on my Nintendo WiFi USB connector, and I think it's affecting the signal. It's not a big scratch, just a small line.
    But my connection isn't working well. Everytime it picks up a signal, it just disconnects again.
    Also, the green light is blinking rapidly, is it supposed to do that?

Battle: NO|Trade: YES|Voice Chat: NO

Yeah where do I enter my SSID into my DS so I can go on wifi...do I have to restart my ds someway or something?

Hmm, not really about thie Wi-Fi but,
    I try to install the toolkit from the CD, works fine untill the end when it says application error. Has anyone experienced that? I use the normal XP. Help would be really appreciated.
    Thanks

Okay, I used to have Wifi MAx, but after learning that certain product does not do what it is supposed to do, I decided to get an actual Wireless Router.

I brought an EDIMAX BR-6216Mg. I have it installed, and frequently use it to browse on my laptop. The connection works.

My DS seems to disagree with it however. The problem is with the WEP key. The router shows my WEP as **********. This is a problem. Nintendo Connection Support tells me that if this happens, you have to enter a new one. So I do. But it always reverts back to the stars. So my DS can not access WiFi.

What the hell am I supposed to do?
    SAPH

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
    Yeah where do I enter my SSID into my DS so I can go on wifi...do I have to restart my ds someway or something?
    You could look for an access point and make sure you have "broadcast" your SSID checked on your router GUI.
    All obey Hypno Toad....

umm does a usb connector have more lag than a router
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/21mi1w1.png[/IMG] made by me

lost my Diamond so dont ask to trade or battle me untill further notice but im up for a Metroid Prime hunters match most any time just pm me the date and time if im not on (easteren please)

Quote Originally Posted by omega-Quad-X View Post
    umm does a usb connector have more lag than a router
    No, and this is from experience. Though even if it does, you probably won't notice it.
    All obey Hypno Toad....

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer_Hour View Post
    No, and this is from experience. Though even if it does, you probably won't notice it.

ok its probly just me I was wandering because at my friends house he had an router and I could get head shots with
    imperialist but with my usb i ccould shoot right through the top of their skull and it counted as a miss but I can miss by a long shot and it would count or they woud just disenegrate and I didnt hit them
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/21mi1w1.png[/IMG] made by me

lost my Diamond so dont ask to trade or battle me untill further notice but im up for a Metroid Prime hunters match most any time just pm me the date and time if im not on (easteren please)

Hey! I lost both my DS Wi-Fi games and now I've got nothing! Waa! 'T's not fair!

Both made by me.

No-one can sort out my problem?
    SAPH

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    Okay, I used to have Wifi MAx, but after learning that certain product does not do what it is supposed to do, I decided to get an actual Wireless Router.

I brought an EDIMAX BR-6216Mg. I have it installed, and frequently use it to browse on my laptop. The connection works.

My DS seems to disagree with it however. The problem is with the WEP key. The router shows my WEP as **********. This is a problem. Nintendo Connection Support tells me that if this happens, you have to enter a new one. So I do. But it always reverts back to the stars. So my DS can not access WiFi.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

You should just enter a new WEP key, write it down, and then input it onto the DS. The reason it's in asterisks is for privacy reasons.
    All obey Hypno Toad....

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer_Hour View Post
    You should just enter a new WEP key, write it down, and then input it onto the DS. The reason it's in asterisks is for privacy reasons.
    Yeah, it doesn't even work when I enter in the new one.

EDIT: In a recent development I discovered that my router was blocking the connection, so I added its MAC address and is no longer being blocked. But now I have a delightful new error message, 51100, telling me my WEP key is wrong. Now EVERYBODY is telling me that I should just type in a new WEP key on my router settings and use that, but the thing is it just doesn't work.
    Last edited by Saph; 9th April 2007 at 12:32 AM.
    SAPH

Quote Originally Posted by Poke doll View Post
    I have a problem with wi-fi on Mario Kart it keeps saying that opponents have disconnected. Ive done it about 50 times to. Please help.
    Please anyone...?
    swag

current black team

I have a problem with wi-fi on Mario Kart it keeps saying that opponents have disconnected. Ive done it about 50 times to. Please help.
    Please anyone...?
    swag

current black team

First of all don't tri-post. And second of all if they keep in dis-connecting then they get off. It's not you, it's them, you just need to find better and more committed people to play with.

Please anyone...?
    meh...noob :P it means the other persons connection messed up they mightve disconnected cuz they were losing

K, here's my problem.

I go sit next to my dad's router... have the DS with Mario Kart in it scan for acces points(non of the three defined yet)

It finds one, but I know from experience it isn't the one from my dad's router. I try the WEP(whihc I have) on it and gives 51099 error code. Yet the router is the correct one for Philips...

Then I look up the data I need on my router's own IP and find What I need to know, enter it and still doesn't work (SSID and WEP are correct, 100% sure)

Only thing left is fact that my dad has de-activated the MAC profiles option...

Do I need to input my DS'es MAC code or not?

Also, I found a couple of hotspots near me which I'll be trying soon enough.
    Last edited by Evil_Lathander; 11th April 2007 at 11:23 PM.

I have an EDIMAX MIMO WIRELESS ROUTER BR-6216Mg.

My Wifi settings are fully configured with the correct information, including the WEP key I assigned to it myself.

I continue to get Error Code 52100. When I check this on nintendowifi.com, it basically tells me 'Do you have the Internet, you complete retard?'

My laptop and my cousin's PSP manages to pick up the wireless signal just fine. But Nintendo Wifi has to be different, so it requires a WEP encryption to work.

The problem is when I switch to WEP security on my router the internet just stops working. I don't see anything in the router options that can fix this.
    SAPH

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast