Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

allright noob wuetion alert

WHAT IS WI-Fi and where can you get it

for me to trade over the internet is all i need a usb cable?

Quote Originally Posted by *~Water Lover~* View Post
    I have a scratch on my Nintendo WiFi USB connector, and I think it's affecting the signal. It's not a big scratch, just a small line.
    But my connection isn't working well. Everytime it picks up a signal, it just disconnects again.
    Answer me plz

Battle: NO|Trade: YES|Voice Chat: NO

if i have a wireless internet connection, i still need a wifi usb plug-in, right?
    Diamond Friend Code: 1504-2189-0274 (Justin)

Palkia Rules!

CLONING IN EMERALD IS REAL, GOOD AND IS CONSIDERED LEGIT. if you agree copy and paste this in your SIGNITURE. started by (MILOTIC LOVER)

I have tried to connect to my USB connector over 100 times, but whenever I connect it always comes up with Error code 52003 or 51909 or some other error code! I have tried everything that nintendowifi.com have told me to do but its still not working! Please someone help! I'll be really thankful! i'm using Spectrobes at the moment!

I use Symantec AntiVrius! I also use eTrust Antivirus on my laptop! My Wi-Fi connection hasn't been working on both of them! Please help!
    Last edited by Thunder Giant; 29th April 2007 at 10:13 AM.

A Legend. The best Left Back of all Time. He is Il Capitano.

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!

Does anyone know about the Linksys WRT54G model? Specifically Ver. 6?

PLEASE help.

By PM, if possible.

If I'm sinking and laughing at something sunken in, I am.
    5214 - 9758 - 4705
    Pokemon Breeder's Club
    Playing Pokemon Y. Collection Vivillons. PM to trade patterns.

How do you get your Freind Code? I'm having problems.
    Name: Eric
    Pearl FC: 0173 2756 3278
    Proud owner of Gamestp , TRU , and also 8th movie

Ok, I have a good feeling this has been asked before, but I'm gunna put it out there since I'll need to know what to spend gift certificates on. So, my friend told me that I won't need to buy the DS WiFi adapter since I have a wireless network and connection. So, is he right and I wont need to spend that extra money, or will I need the connector to join in on multiplayer? I wanna know, since I put 2 good multiplayer games (Pearl and Metroid Prime Hunters) on my list.

Ok, nintendowifi.com is being a *****. Every time I click on something on the home page it goes to the language selection thing, I click united states, and it goes right back to the home page every time. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Letan View Post
    Ok, I have a good feeling this has been asked before, but I'm gunna put it out there since I'll need to know what to spend gift certificates on. So, my friend told me that I won't need to buy the DS WiFi adapter since I have a wireless network and connection. So, is he right and I wont need to spend that extra money, or will I need the connector to join in on multiplayer? I wanna know, since I put 2 good multiplayer games (Pearl and Metroid Prime Hunters) on my list.
    If you already have an active wireless network in your residence, you don't need the USB connector at all. All the Wi-Fi USB connector does is generate a proprietary wireless signal accessible only to Wiis and DS units, i.e. it does what a wireless router does, but not nearly as effectively.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I have a question: Is all you need for Wi-Fi a wireless router. Never used Wi-Fi before so I'm just wondering. What else do you need, if anything, other then the router, if you need the router?

Quote Originally Posted by Manjot View Post
    I have a question: Is all you need for Wi-Fi a wireless router. Never used Wi-Fi before so I'm just wondering. What else do you need, if anything, other then the router, if you need the router?
    REQUIREMENTS:
    High speed Internet connection
    Wireless Router OR Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Wi-Fi is just a fancy term intended to confuse people on the Internet (ironic, isn't it?). It's just a high speed wireless Internet connection. The router takes your high speed connection and broadcasts it as a wireless signal. The Wi-Fi USB connector does the same thing in a proprietary fashion, broadcasting a signal accessible only to a DS or a Wii. If you already have a high speed connection, you only need a router or the USB connector.

Dial-up users need not apply. What's that? Someone's going to tell me "YUU CAN DO IT WITH TEH DIALUP!!!1111one"? No, you're not. Go away. Dial-up users need not apply.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    REQUIREMENTS:
    High speed Internet connection
    Wireless Router OR Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Wi-Fi is just a fancy term intended to confuse people on the Internet (ironic, isn't it?). It's just a high speed wireless Internet connection. The router takes your high speed connection and broadcasts it as a wireless signal. The Wi-Fi USB connector does the same thing in a proprietary fashion, broadcasting a signal accessible only to a DS or a Wii. If you already have a high speed connection, you only need a router or the USB connector.

Dial-up users need not apply. What's that? Someone's going to tell me "YUU CAN DO IT WITH TEH DIALUP!!!1111one"? No, you're not. Go away. Dial-up users need not apply.
    Thanks. I have high speed internet and knew you needed a wireless router. Just wanted to make sure that was it.

Ok...I have a serious problem with Wi-fi. Normally, I'd ask this in the D/P thread, but this place is suited more for my question.

Wi-fi works when I test the connection for Final Fantasy 3. But when I test my connection with Pokemon Diamond, it's not working. Does anyone here know why it's not working? And is there a way around this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Another question.

Will Linksys routers work for Diamond trading on Wi-Fi?

http://www.nintendowifi.com/customer...rtedRouters.do

I still don't understand how such a simple concept confuses so many people.

-----
    Words to|live by

Unhappy

[QUOTE=Thunder Giant;6000691]I have tried to connect to my USB connector over 100 times, but whenever I connect it always comes up with Error code 52003 or 51909 or some other error code! I have tried everything that nintendowifi.com have told me to do but its still not working! Please someone help! I'll be really thankful! i'm using Spectrobes at the moment!

I use Symantec AntiVrius! I also use eTrust Antivirus on my laptop! My Wi-Fi connection hasn't been working on both of them! Please help![/
    QUOTE]

Can someone please reply to this! Some helpful tips will be nice! Even some advice will do!

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!

[QUOTE=Thunder Giant;6062349]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Giant View Post
    I have tried to connect to my USB connector over 100 times, but whenever I connect it always comes up with Error code 52003 or 51909 or some other error code! I have tried everything that nintendowifi.com have told me to do but its still not working! Please someone help! I'll be really thankful! i'm using Spectrobes at the moment!

I use Symantec AntiVrius! I also use eTrust Antivirus on my laptop! My Wi-Fi connection hasn't been working on both of them! Please help![/
    QUOTE]

Can someone please reply to this! Some helpful tips will be nice! Even some advice will do!
    What would you like us to do? We don't have your computer in front of us, and we can't just walk over to your house and take a look. How are we supposed to know what's wrong?

-----
    Words to|live by

[QUOTE=BCVM22;6066344]

What would you like us to do? We don't have your computer in front of us, and we can't just walk over to your house and take a look. How are we supposed to know what's wrong?
    You have proven your point! I'm going to ask for help in a simpler form now.

Does any one have any tips for how stop error code 52003 appering on my ds. I have tried every thing that nintendowifi have asked me to do.

The problem could be that my sercruity settings are to high? but i don't know how to lower them. The wifi connector was working 3 months ago, maybe since I haven't used it in a long time, non-use has some how ruined it?

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!

I've asked this in another thread, but I didn't get much help.
    Ok, whenever I try connecting, the signal is green for a long time, then it turns red. I've tried what it said on nintendowifi but I only recieved little help.
    Is there anything else I need to do?
    I've put in the IP, DNS, the WEP key thing, etc., but I still get an error.
    Anyone know what else I should try?

Xx|Divinity|xX

[QUOTE=Thunder Giant;6071638]
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post

You have proven your point! I'm going to ask for help in a simpler form now.

Does any one have any tips for how stop error code 52003 appering on my ds. I have tried every thing that nintendowifi have asked me to do.

The problem could be that my sercruity settings are to high? but i don't know how to lower them. The wifi connector was working 3 months ago, maybe since I haven't used it in a long time, non-use has some how ruined it?
    same problem but i get the 62120 one. Someone tell us how to lower security.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzo900 View Post
    in my house i have a wireless network, so if i were to connect my the wire from my wireless router to my DS does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_07 View Post
    I've asked this in another thread, but I didn't get much help.
    Ok, whenever I try connecting, the signal is green for a long time, then it turns red. I've tried what it said on nintendowifi but I only recieved little help.
    Is there anything else I need to do?
    I've put in the IP, DNS, the WEP key thing, etc., but I still get an error.
    Anyone know what else I should try?
    What do you mean it turns green then red? Can you explain in more details?

[QUOTE=Xan;6088770]

same problem but i get the 62120 one. Someone tell us how to lower security.
    Try turning it off then trying. What security do you have (like the name of it)?
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

[QUOTE=Evilchibi_pichu;6094665]What do you mean it turns green then red? Can you explain in more details?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post

Try turning it off then trying. What security do you have (like the name of it)?
    WPA. I got strong firewall though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzo900 View Post
    in my house i have a wireless network, so if i were to connect my the wire from my wireless router to my DS does that work?

[

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post

I use eTrust Antivirus on my laptop and Symantec AntiVirus on my home computer. Any advice for any of those will be fine.

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilchibi_pichu View Post
    What do you mean it turns green then red? Can you explain in more details?
    The thing that shows up if you try connecting.
    It's green w/ full bars for maybe 2 min., then it's red w/ no bars.

Xx|Divinity|xX

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast