Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle

Default Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle

Does anyone like this manga besides me? I think the art work is wonderful (No less from CLAMP). I like all the characters except Fai that guy creeps me out slightly. Syaoran's pretty cool and I can relate to him. Actually I think I heard that there was a game for Nintendo DS, did anyone else hear about this?

Ah, Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle. One of my most favorite manga series. The concept of CLAMP using their past characters from their past manga series is a good little treat for me, since it's more easier to get use to the characters since I'm familar with them. The comedy is good too, esspecially Fay and Mokona pissing off Kurogane.

The characters also retain a little of their personalities from their past series. Yuuku, on the other hand, is an exception, since TRC really DOES crossover to XXXHolic. Not just reusing the characters, it literally crosses over to XXXHolic.

And yes, there is a Tsubasa game that's for Nintendo DS.
    Last edited by Satoshi; 1st March 2006 at 4:21 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

I really wanna read this, but I wanna finish some other CLAMP series first. I wanna catch as many crossovers as I can, that would make it more enjoyable. But I've looked throught it and it looks awesome.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

I LOVE TSUBASA!!
    I have every volume out execpt one, thet are amazing and have agreat blend of humor and action

What does it mean in english
    l BFF: Chaos Emerald l

Guess the Lyrics and singer/band:

Winnners:
    PM me to answer

#1 Panic! at the disco fan

I don't care for it.

Now, XXXholic...I really enjoy that. The plot is much thicker and darker than Tsubasa. Tsubasa seems far too campy for me....but of course, I still love the Space/Time Witch, Yuko-san.

I read a little bit of the first graphic novel; thought the whole crossover thing was neat. Funimation has the english distribution rights to the anime I believe, so I'll be awaiting that.
    The classic attraction is back at Disneyland & Disneyworld.

Co-Owner of the SPPf Pirates Of The Caribbean Club! Join and discover how dead men DO tell tales.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...wpost&t=129500

Tsubasa means Wings, which makes sense since they are hunting for feathers

Tsubasa Chronicles!! Animized onto TV!

I have all 14 volumes so far... I can read it online too. There's many serious spoilers in store.

I'd say this is a major work of CLAMP... crossovers of characters from many of the series they've done so far...
    I have since retired from SPPF and its debate forums. I still love you guys and girls there! I might pop back time to time now.

PsiUmbreon, you go man!

So you can read japanese sice only 9 have been translated in English

I love it! Syaoran is way nicer in Tsubasa than in Cardcaptor Sakura, don't you think? I think Fai is funny, especially with Kurogane. I'm only on vol. 5 (trying to catch up!) but I think it's really good. It has lots of different settings, and even though the goal is the same all the time (get the feather) each setting brings with it a new mini-plot. And the whole Syaoran/Sakura thing is sweet, too.
    EDIT: By the way, does anyone know how many volumes CLAMP intends to release?
    Check out my fanfic, based on the PokeSpecial manga (Kanto-arc characters, set post-FRLG):
    ~~ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2918915/1/ ~~

My bishie is Lyserg, from Shaman King.

I like this series too. The characters are great and the plot twists are interesting. I have volumes 1-5 but have read up to chapter 100. And moonstone I'm not sure how long CLAMP intends to continue Tsubasa Chronicles but I don't think it will end any time soon. And Kurama the title means Resevoir Chronicle of the Wings.

This series is great! All the all stars from CLAMP's old creations are back, and they led CLAMP's most popular piece's star couple, Syaoran and Sakura! SS is probably CLAMP's most well-known couple and I'm happy they're back; now with Syaoran taking more major role than he did in CCS. I just wish Tomoyo can have her d-cam back and Eriol the "creepy four-eyed freak" comes with the d-cam as well... Eriol and Tomoyo were some of my most favourite mischevous characters... Nonetheless, the series is really good anyway! Tsubasa is good read for even the non-CCS fans.

Under the Same Sky - PG-15||Completed

Memorandum to UtSS: "A Deathless Prelude".
    FF.net Profile//Quote-of-the-month: “History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.”

I really like this series too. I never heard about them until I saw a friend of mine reading them, and I was like, "wth, are those the same characters or am I just going crazy?" then I read them and now I'm a fan.

I LOVE this series. Its sooo cute and I love the artwork. I have almost every volume. I've seen some anime torrents before, and its pretty good. <3
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/14xex68.gif[/IMG]

❝you were so great❞

Bishounen ☆ America
    Video game ☆ Ocarina of Time
    Video game character ☆ Solid Snake

Hi I'm new here, but I love Tsubasa. I have only read up to volume 5, but I'm catching up. For the anime, Tsubasa Chronicles, I have seen up to episode 14 on youtube. I have also downloaded Tsubasa Chronicle: Future Soundscape and I love it. My favorite is A Song of Storm and Fire, but it has no lyrics. Well, I think that's it.

I love that manga, but as for the art, I have seen better stuff from CLAMP, and MANY other manga artists, but it is still cool art.

so far 15 vols have been out in japan and we don't know how many there will be

They say that Tsubasa will be far longer than X/1999 which last time I checked it contained 18 volumes, but it's being put on hold. Though it does seem like it will be a looooong manga considering how many feathers need to be brought back to Sakura.

I am an ardent fan of TC already. lol.

If I were to put an estimation on the number of volumes Tsubasa Chronicles will have, I'd put that number around 25 to 30.
    I have since retired from SPPF and its debate forums. I still love you guys and girls there! I might pop back time to time now.

PsiUmbreon, you go man!

Default tsubasa

If I were to put an estimation on the number of volumes Tsubasa Chronicles will have, I'd put that number around 25 to 30.
    That's good, in a way, because it means you have lots to look forward too. But in a way it's not because you have to buy more... I mean, I try to check them out from the library as often as I can to save money, but the library has huge gaps in their manga collections. Gaaah!
    Check out my fanfic, based on the PokeSpecial manga (Kanto-arc characters, set post-FRLG):

I think there will be 32 mangas and then maybe another series clled something else because maybe Tsubasa (wings in japanese) covers all the feathers and then maybe another series will be all about them trying to defeat Fei Reed

I think they'd finish finding Sakura's feathers, then they'd spend a few volumes defeating Fei Reed. But I don't think they'd have a whole seperate series for that.

By the way... according to Amazon.com, volume 10 in English comes out on July 25.
    Last edited by moonstone; 23rd July 2006 at 12:01 AM.

It's alright, but nothing to be considered top 20 material. I personally prefer xxxHolic over it.

XxBlackRosexX Guest

Oh I LOVE Tsubasa!!!
    Right now I'm on episode 36...but i cant seem to find the rest, but oh well..
    i dont seem to have any fav charaters rite now...though..but it is AWSOME!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast