Thread: HI!! I'm DragonRage!

DragonRage Guest

Talking HI!! I'm DragonRage!

Um, hey, I'm DragonRage and I'M NEW!!! I LOVE Dragon Pokemon, Best Type EVER!!! http://fa.mediaminer.org/57/163957.jpg

Who ever has seen the 7th movie will like this pic, I know I love it.

Anyway I'm glad I joined though, Thanks, serebii!

P.S. Great job on the Dragon Skin! ;D

Akilah Imani Guest

Welcome to SPPF, DragonRage.

Utilize this link if you have any questions about the obvious. Also, someone should be here shortly to post a 'newbie guide' for your viewing pleasure; I would, but I'm lazy and determined to be as unhelpful as possible ;D

Psycho

DragonRage Guest

Thanks, I'll remember that. . .

Welcome to SPPf! ^_^ I like the dragon's too. My favorite is Latios and Latias. <3 If you want some help, PM me at any time.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Welcome to SPPf, DragonRage. I see you have quite an interest in dragons; that's always a good thing in my book. You should join the New Dragon Masters Club, which I am leader of.

But anyway, read the rules, stay out of trouble, and have fun. You can PM me if you need anything.

ZR

smug it up.

Welcome to SPPf, DragonRage and hope you've read the rules, and make sure you never break them for any intentional purposes. Rabid Plusles will devour you and/or your signature if any should break the rules, under the command of their lovable ruler, PsiUmbreon.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

DragonRage Guest

Thank you ALL!!! *goes off to play with Sandstorm (My Flygon)*

Hi DragonRage! Glad you joined Serebii Forums! Yeah, Dragons rock! Anyways, most likely Locke Yggdrasill will post a newbie guide for you.Read them and you will be set to a healthly and active life here in Serebii Forums! Have fun, stay active, read the rules, and don't break the rules! Oh, one more thing- if you need any help or want to be friends, do not hesitate to PM me okay. Gotta go now.

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

Hi dude! I'm KK! PM me if you need anything! Have fun and read the rules!see ya!

[WHATCHA]
    [TALKIN']
    ['BOUT]
    [MAN?]

Geki Guest

Welcome to the fourms DragonRage, I hope you like it here.

Hello DragonRage, welcome to SPPf. I hope that you have a really good time here at the forums. ^_^

Here are some rules and links for you to look at!! However, credit for these links goes to Midnight Eefi, who posted a list of links and who inspired me to make a list of my own, as well as the people that wrote these articles!!

User Control Panel
    Use this to make changes to your siggy and update you profile, set your options, add an avatar and a profile piccy, and other cool things.

Rules
    These are the rules at the forums. You definitely need to read this, following the rules will be the best way to keep everybody on the forums happy, both yourself and the other members and staff. By following the rules, and displaying good judgement and posting skills will help you become a respected member of the community.

Complete Signature Rules
    This post shows in detail the rules that you need to follow when making your siggy. If there is any confusion, you may get you siggy checked in the official siggy checking thread. Get your Signature Checked!!

Newbie Help Topic/FAQ
    This is a very helpful thread that gives a lot of info about the forums and how things work around here.

Forum Search
    Use this to search for info on the forums. There is a chance that the answer to your questions may have already been answered.

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency
    This is a thread for new members to be adopted or for older members to adopt a new member. Basically, this is just for older members to help out new members until they get used to the forums.

Official Username Change Thread
    If you ever want your username changed, then post a request here!!

Log Out Problems? This might help.
    This is where you should go if you are having problems logging out of the forums.

Serebii Forum Moderators/Administrators List
    Moderator-Moderators can delete threads, edit threads, move threads, and delete posts, but only in the forums that they moderate.

Moderator+-Moderators+ can do everything that regular mods can, and they can also edit siggies and even ban members, but only in the forums that they mod.

Super Moderator-They can do everything that Moderators+ can, but they do these things in every forum.

Administrator-They can do pretty much anything by using the Administrator Control Panel.

Welcome to the forums, DragonRage. Have fun and beware PsiUmbreon's Rabid Plusles. PM me if you need anything or want to be friends.

[Anime Style Battling Squad]
    3DS FC: 1693-0754-4014
    Formerly known as Voltaic

Hello!
    My fave dragon type is Salamence.
    PM me if you wanna be friends ^_^

~Awesomeness made by the talented GladeShadow~

Welcome. I see (obviously) you like Dragon Pokémon. Good choice. Most Dragon Pokémon look really cool. Have a great time.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)