Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Curbing The Crimson Tide! (443)

Quote Originally Posted by villimaster View Post
    And what was on its eye? A scope lens? And why were the winds in that town so strong? And who's voice was it that people thought was Scizor's? It sure wasn't that little girl. "Kay". They needed to explain more.
    Yah, I figure it was one of those things built into the costume(the eye). And as for the voice, its called a VOICE CHANGER. I think it was just assumed.

I thought the ep was preatty good, although the roof top made me think of the Hypno ep.

This was a fairly good episode. It was awesome when Ash's Sceptile flew after Scizor XD

And yea, the city had many similarities with Celadon.

This episode was okay. The part I liked best was the twerps climbing into Team Rocket's balloon so they could chase after Red Lightning ("What do we look like, a twerp taxi?"). LOL I saw the pictures for this episode how long ago and I didn't even remember it. Actually, the only thing I remembered at all from the pictures was the Grovyle/scizor fight, come to think of it. That fight was awesome from start to finish. The little rich girl was annoying, for sure. However, I did like Max dragging Brock away from Nurse Joy and telling him that his horse is double-parked.

Overall, 6/10.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

This episdoe is pretty good! I liked that the little girls scizor was hers and she was only very young! But how could her scizor withstand so many hyperbeams and not get exhausted? Oh well, still a good battle with Sceptile leaf blade'n that scizor and saving it! Great episode 8/10.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

The one thing I looked forward to in this episode was edited out ;-;
    Looks like we'll never hear Watashi, Makenai in the dub, Not even if it was dubbed like Polka o Dolka was.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    This episode was okay. The part I liked best was the twerps climbing into Team Rocket's balloon so they could chase after Red Lightning ("What do we look like, a twerp taxi?")
    That was my favourite part of the episode too. LOL at "What do we look like? A twerp taxi cab?" Quite a good episode for a filler.

OK, that mansion has to be the same as the one from Hypno's naptime! There were so many references to that episode! And another thing, I didn't know Scizor couldn't fly, I'm sure I've seen it fly in the anime before without "being carried by the wind" (base-jumping with an updraft if you ask me). And my personal opinion: Red Lightning is the pokemon we see in the opening of the Advanced Battle series, not Mewtwo. Yes, his appearance was brief, but plenty of one-off characters have appeared in the opening credits - and let's be honest, the Advanced Battle opening credits are just a preview of the Battle Frontier Series anyway.
    New Misty sig on the way!

It was an okay episode. The Scizor was strong and the 'twerp taxi' bit was funny. Alright for a filler.

The rich girl was strange though...

That Scizor really creeped me out. Fun episode. I love how they just high jacked TR's balloon like that. lol

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Quote Originally Posted by Igottapoo View Post
    That Scizor really creeped me out. Fun episode. I love how they just high jacked TR's balloon like that. lol
    yeah that was indeed a cool part, i loved this episode xD

I love this episode, that Scizor is so awesome...its my fave pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Scizor was strong, i loved the battle vs Sceptile...

And it was strange to see the building from ep.27

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Was the show's narrator voicing the Scizor?

Anyway, more Filler. After the Battle Pike, that's mostly what we got. I liked that Scizor belonged to a rich kid though. They usually belong to expert trainers.

Glad we got to see Sceptile trying to fend off Scizor. This episode was satisfying in an odd way. 4/10

I found this a quite interesting episode, love it really. Scizor was pretty good as a red crimson (Although I always thought Scizors just flew and had nothing to do with air or am I mixing that up with Sceptile?) Red Lightening was pretty good name for it.
    Although I think they might have overreacted, why can't Scizor/Luna go around battling everyone? Ash has done it with streaks, and drawing on the Pokemon is the least worst thing the Pokemon could do, snapping them like a twig with it's claws would be the worst
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 27th May 2010 at 2:53 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Wow, Max sure got shut up in this episode episode.

Brock: "Max, I don't really think she cares what you think!" <Buuuurrrrrn!

Although it wasn't long, I, like others have said, really liked the Scizor/Sceptile battle.

It was kind of funny for a bit when Scizor landed on the ice and it slipped. Clumsy Scizor! No offense to Scizor fans, though!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Nice episode... a battle with a Scizor is always exciting

This episode was ok... Sceptile vs Scizor was a good battle. It was interesting to see Squirtle be able to deafeat that Scizor when it was disguised as Red Lightning. Sceptile was close to defying gravity when it was battling Scizor on the side of the buildings. It was disappointing to see that the disguise wasn't really a diguise per-say.

29/100

Meh. An okay episode. Scizor wasn't as terrifying as it was portrayed to be. After all, it's challenging ten-year-olds for "tough battles." XD

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was a good episode, That Scizor was awesome in battle and I enjoyed its battles against May's Squirtle and Ash's Sceptile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This was an okay episode, I liked it when that rich kid's scizor battled Ash's Sceptile and May's Squirtle. It was nice to see the building from EP027 - Hypno's naptime.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Some of these other cities in Kanto have to be where Gary got some of his extra badges.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I really enjoyed seeing Ash and friends in a big city again. I thought that Scizor randomly challenging trainers and scribbling on their Pokemon was lame though. So much wasted potential. That mansion on the skyscraper looked so much like the one from OS in my opinion and I appreciated May and Squirtle finally beating Scizor at the end.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345