Thread: Don't Forget About Us (Pokeshipping one-shot)

Smile Don't Forget About Us (Pokeshipping one-shot)

Don’t Forget About Us! (Pokeshipping one-shot)

I got this title off the Mariah Carey song “Don’t Forget about Us” and it’s a short one-shot kinda like my other one, “I Love You More Each and Everyday” but anyway I hope you like it and tell me what you think!!

Ash and his friends Brock, May and Max had just returned to Petalburg after the Kanto Battle Frontier and they went to the pokemon center. Ash went up to Nurse Joy while the others took a seat. May looked up at the poster on the whole and then jumped up with excitement.

“OH MY GOSH GUYS LOOK AT THIS!” May squealed with delight. Ash walked over to her to see what was so cool. May pointed at the poster, it showed a couple dancing and below it the poster read:

This Saturday is the annual Petalburg Spring Petal Dance! Any couples may come and dance the night away! Please come for a night of fun and dancing!

“That’s tonight then isn’t it?” Ash said re-reading the poster.

“Yep! I think we should go, it would be soooo much fun!” May said to friends who didn’t look quite convinced.

“Uh May….I think you forgot the fact that WE DON’T HAVE DATES!!!!” Max yelled at his older sister.

“That’s ok, you guys can just hang out then but Ash do you want to go together?” May asked sweetly.

Ash looked up with a dumbfounded expression on his face. “Uh………sure, why not?” he answered.

“AWESOME!!! I have to go buy a dress, and you guys have to go buy tuxes and ohhhhh IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!” May yelled as she left the pokemon center to go shopping.

Brock, Ash and Max all gave each other blank expressions, got their pokemon then left to go buy their outfits for the dance.

~Later on that night at the dance~

Ash, Brock and Max were waiting by the punch bowl all dressed up in their outfits while they were waiting for May to show up.

“Oh ASH! I’m here!” May said from behind them. Ash turned around and looked at May. She had on a blue dress that matched her eyes and her hair for once was pulled back in a loose pony tail. She didn’t look that bad.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked.

“You look……great” Ash finally managed to say. May then pulled him out to the dance floor while the song “We Belong Together” played. Ash and May began to slow dance and May brought herself closer to Ash.

Why does this feel weird? I don’t get it…..I almost feel guilty for dancing with May but I don’t know why. I feel like I’m being watched by someone and I don’t feel good about it. I………

“Ash, is everything ok? You looked upset.” May said concerned.

“I….just don’t feel too good that’s all.” Ash said.

“Do you want to go to the pokemon center and rest? If you do that’s ok, I’ll understand.” May said sadly.

“Yah, I think I’ll do that” Ash said. He walked back to the pokemon center and sat down.

“Excuse me; you’re Ash Ketchum aren’t you?” Nurse Joy asked.

“Yah, that’s me” Ash replied.

“Oh, ok-well a girl who just left a little bit ago wanted me to give this to you!” she said holding out a note.

Ash took the note and opened it, it said:

I came out here to see you at the dance,
    I wanted to tell you how I truly felt, hoping you’d give me a chance.
    I then saw you at the dance with May,
    And I realized I probably shouldn’t stay.
    I wanted to tell you that I really loved you since the day we met,
    And the more I got to know you the more I got my heart set.
    I have to accept that I missed my chance so I’ll try not to fuss,
    But Ash I’m begging you please….Don’t Forget About Us!

Love,
    Misty.

Ash closed the note and felt the guilt he felt a bit ago while dancing with May double. He took off out of the pokemon center hoping to catch up with Misty. He ran and ran until he reached the end of Petalburg where he saw misty. Even though he was about ready to pass out, seeing her made him run ten times faster. Hearing someone behind her, Misty turned around and saw Ash thanks to the street light.

“Misty…I….. got….. your note!” Ash managed to say through deep breathes. Misty blushed.

“Oh…well I’m sorry I didn’t want to make you leave May at the dance.” She said quietly.

“No, you don’t understand! I’m not with May…she asked me to the dance and I felt bad for going because I knew I loved you!” Ash said

Misty smiled, “Do you really?” she asked happily.

“Of course I do and I could never forget about us!” he said. He then took her by the hand and began dancing with her since you could still hear the music play. They then got close than kissed!

~THE END~
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

Wow. This story has been in the forums for almost two months, yet I'm the first to review it! I really don't know why. This was a good story! Even though I'm not too familiar with Mariah Carey, I still liked it. I'll give it four stars. Good work CeruleanWaterflower!

Awww! Tat was soooooo cute! Awww! Luv the poem! Luv the story! Perfect fit w/the song! And Mariah Carey is Awesome! Best singer in the world! Luv it!

Thank you guys^____^ I know not many responded to this story so I wasn't too sure, but thank you-I should have another one-shot up sonn

Hey, this is really good! There isn't much to comment on---it is a oneshot, after all!---but that doesn't matter. I regret missing something this good when it originally came up.

The title, "Don't Forget About Us," drew me in because of the current turmoil the whole damn thing is in right now with the voices and such. You must've had psychic powers to see ahead and know it would fit even more now!

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Aw. That was so cute. One of the better Pokéshipping one shots I've read.. (and I've read alot.. trust me ) Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Tiffany; 2nd May 2006 at 3:42 AM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Diagnosis:

Hmm... nice story, but it seems a little rushed and lacked discription. I suggest adding some more discription and personality to the characters. I also suggest trying to re-write this into a chaptered fic.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

@ The great Butler: Thanks ^___^, that means a lot!! And of course my psychic powers helped me to fit it in perfectly with this mess

@darkwithrobots: Wow, thank you^^ I hope to have another one-shot up later on once this school year is over (three weeks^^)

@ Dr. Melee: Thanks for the advice, I'll remember that for my next one

MAYUKO, THAT WAS AWESOME! Very cute, may I add, my buddy! I can't wait until your next one-shot! (U have 3 whole weeks of school left!?) 0_o

Teh end seemed a bit rushed though.

LOVE the idea of the note! Very cute!!!

Great job!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    The Cape Of The Ninetails ~ The Mysterious Dragon ~
    I've claimed Ryou x Lettuce, Gaara x Tayuya,
    & River Marque X Jesse Martin
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Serebii sis: The Red Butterfly
    River Marque (I.G.PX. Sledge Mamma) is my Bishie!

Byakugan Tenten: twin Furuba Pair: Vy Low

Thank you^_________^ and yeah, the ending was rushed OO and no i have three days left^^ (don't know how I got three weeks XD) and yes, i think i have an idea for my next one and thanx again^^