Thread: Ultimate destruction(improved)

Default Ultimate destruction(improved)

Well here it is again, for anyone who wants to talk about this

You are in a gang of friends who want to stop rampaging legendery pokemon. The police (officer Jenny and her clone-like relatives) believe that an evil organisation -Team Destructo- formed by an eviler man only known by DeepBlue, is behind this plot. You will all meet in slateport to get a ferry to Orre after getting the following e-mail:

Dear (insert character name here)

have you noticed that all the legenderys have gone totally wacko? I heard from my dad that an organisation called Team Destructo is doing this. I want to help, Bring supplys, all your best pokemon and your corage and meet me at slateport city, I'll contact the others and invite them as well. The world could be depending on us, don't let me down!

Serenity

if you could help with the story, that would be great!

Well here I am, I'll do this [my first RPG ^^;] Don't you need character details or something? Here's what the other RPGs require:

Name: May
    Pokemon: Torchic, Delcatty, Beautifly, Roselia, Flareon, and Flygon

This is for help with the RPG construction, not the actual RPG. Please learn to read before replying to a topic, it really does help and it means you're not wasting anyone's time.

That's what i put at the start! If anybody wants to help then plese do so as I'd love to do this with my mate above. (thanks Torchic23 for supporting me!) oh and character details-can they wait untill sign-up. That way you can adapt on characters, like apperance, chosen battle strats and other stuff!

I would like to know when our characters will meet up with their legendaries.
    It is terrifying, and paralyzing, as the strands of sound disintegrate ... in ceasing, we lose it all. But in letting go, we have gained everything. – Leonard Bernstein

Current Writing/RPG Projects:
    A Means To An End, Sign-Ups <- A supernatural federal agency, a race against time, and a dash of mystery... what more could you want?
    Bloodyside Up <-Marching band, vampires, and an overall confused oboist. (Fic thing in progress)
    Infected<-- A futurized Hoenn and a gaggle of were-Pokemon.

Current Repertoire...
    Oboe: Telemann Concerto in F Minor/Hayden Concerto in C Major

Well, i thought that we all could get in a big battle with them or something, any suggestions?

Here's an idea.

The legendaries are, one by one, attacking towns and cities. All available trainers have been requested to come to the aid of the people under attack. As the legendaries rampage and pose a threat to the lives and safety of thousands, we set out to subdue them. Though not necessarily capturing them in these encounters we free them from the influence of the villians and gain their trust.

Later after an attempted assault of DeepBlue's base of operations, we realize the need to recruit these legendaries if there's to be any hope of success.

[proofreading.... mmmm]
    Last edited by not_awake; 2nd April 2006 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by not_awake
    Here's an idea.

The legendaries are, one by one, attacking towns and cities. All available trainers have been requested to come to the aid of the people under attack. As the legendaries rampage and pose a threat to the lives and safety of thousand, we set out to subdue them. Though not necessarily capturing them in these encounters we free them from the influence of the villians and gain their trust.

Later after an attempt assault of DeepBlue's base of operations, we realize the need to recruit these legendaries if there's to be any hope of success.
    I love it.
    It is terrifying, and paralyzing, as the strands of sound disintegrate ... in ceasing, we lose it all. But in letting go, we have gained everything. – Leonard Bernstein

A Means To An End, Sign-Ups <- A supernatural federal agency, a race against time, and a dash of mystery... what more could you want?
    Bloodyside Up <-Marching band, vampires, and an overall confused oboist. (Fic thing in progress)

Current Repertoire...

hmmmm...Maybe we could do that for about 5 posts each, then we could each meet at the most significant city- agate Village, there we would meet Eugan who will use something to purify the legendary pokemon to be good?

Quote Originally Posted by not_awake
    Here's an idea.

The legendaries are, one by one, attacking towns and cities. All available trainers have been requested to come to the aid of the people under attack. As the legendaries rampage and pose a threat to the lives and safety of thousands, we set out to subdue them. Though not necessarily capturing them in these encounters we free them from the influence of the villians and gain their trust.

Later after an attempted assault of DeepBlue's base of operations, we realize the need to recruit these legendaries if there's to be any hope of success.

[proofreading.... mmmm]
    That would work
    Please don't mind what I'm trying to say cause I'm, I'm being honest
    When I tell you that you
    You're part of the reason I'm so set on the rest of my life
    Being a part of you
    You tell me what you think about being open,
    About being honest with yourself

I like that, but what about this added to it:

DeepBlue decides to wipe out cities one by one. Several have been destroyed, and they are growing more powerful by the second. DeepBlue takes them all to Slateport City, when we meet, and shows us his power. The legendary pokemon destroy most of the town, and injure our pokemon. This motivates us to fight, and makes the RPG more fun.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

UmbreonEX Guest

Yeah thats a very good Idea i cant wait for the 10 th of april.

I like that idea too-lets go with that!

Actually, I don't like the sound of that plot, I was thinking about this too. Here's my idea anyway...

DeepBlue happens to find a way to controll the legendaries, so in order to release the legendaries from their trance, the trainer must battle against the legendary they've chosen to make it snap out of it's trance. Then, the legendary gains to trust the trainer so that the two team up as partners to fight evil.

[I know, you probably don't like the idea...]
    I officialy claim E-123 Omega from Sonic Heroes as my bishie!
    [br]Click
    here to feed me a
    DigiTreat!
    [br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

I agree with E-102 a little. All of them at once is a bit, eh... though we don't have to face them alone per se. (My lovely snakes would be crushed by Rayquaza.) Besides, it gives us something to look forward to if they come one at a time and we get to know our characters before the plot swings into full-effect. (Likewise, we don't want things to happen too slowly; I think that might be happening with my RP.)

In the end it's up to FR to decide since she's the GM.

that is the definate winner! As I said, after about 5 posts of battling and capturing your ledgendarys, we will all meet up at SOMEWHERE.

EDIT 10/4/06-IT BEGINS!!!!!
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 10th April 2006 at 5:44 PM.

I've editted my post, but is it really necessary for everyone to have the e-mail? After all everyone has seen it already. If we've got about 10 people that means we're going to end up reading it ten more times. It seems like just a filler. Everyone should be able to post a decent length response without it.

Edit: Oops, the power of punctuation.
    Last edited by not_awake; 11th April 2006 at 10:05 PM.
    FC: 0645 2419 0073
    Name: Ketch
    AIM: wakingmachine (In case the forums are down.)

Member of Pokemon Breeder's Club
    Need to check IV's?

not awake's right, it's very nessesary since well you said to include it.

Current Repertoire...

Allright-I'm always open for new suggestions.