View Poll Results: What do you think this fic needs?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Length of chapters

6 75.00%
  • More Description of scenes

3 37.50%
  • More Comedy

2 25.00%
  • More Dramma

4 50.00%
  • Nothing it's perfectly fine

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beyond The Horizon- AAMayL (PG-13)

Default Beyond The Horizon- AAMayL (PG-13)

This is a story I have had in my mind for a while now so enjoy. It's just a prolouge now so the chapters will be longer then this but It is A cross of the Manga and the Anime. Here it is....................

Beyond The Horizon
    AAMayL

Prologue

May Birch was standing at the stern of the S.S Tidal. All around her was the glistening ocean waves sweeping against the giant Ocean beside her was her Combusken. They were watching the sun set behind Slateport City were they had just left from. She thought of her cousin Max at home playing with his new Slakoth. He didn’t come with her because he was going to begin his gym leader training. But she didn’t travel alone.

“Hey May, are you coming inside? It will start raining soon.” A voice said.
    She was startled and turned around and right behind her was-

“ASH!’ May yelled, “Don’t Scare me like that!” It was her best friend Ash Ketchum. She was traveling with him and her older brother Brendan Birch. They were heading to a group of Islands called the Battle Frontier Ash was going to try to earn the 7 Frontier symbols there. May was a coordinator and they had 7 contests in the Battle Frontier but she only had to win 5 to compete in the Grand Festival. The Battle Frontier was located on the Sevii Islands.

“Well sorry for worrying about you!” Ash replied in a angry tone.

“You were worried about me?” May blushed, “That’s so sweet!” she ran up and hugged him making him blush too.

…………………………

Meanwhile in the engine room of the ship two people were standing in a corner behind the furnace talking into earpiece communicators.

“We are on the ship to Ember Island.” A woman said into her speaker.

“And soon we will meet with our friends in “high places” said the man next to her.

………………………………

Ash, May, Brendan and Pikachu were sitting in a window booth of the ships restaurant. Pikachu was eating ketchup again, Ash had a burger, May had a salad, and Brendan was starring at girls……..again.

“Why hello there gorgeous!” Brendan said Heart-Eyed to a girl walking by, my name is Bre-GAHHHH!!!!” He yelped as May yanked him by the ear.

“I’ll do this for your own good,” May smirked “Max only did it because he thought flirting was gross. I do it because I know when you are REALLY in love, then I wont hold you back!”

“But she’s pretty!” Brendan whined.

“Brendan!” May scolded.

“Okay May I’m sorry.” Brendan apologized to his little sister.

“That’s much better bro.” May said hugging her brother. This reminded Ash of when May hugged him and he slouched down into his seat blushing.

“Oh May! What a delight seeing you here without Ash!” A voice said.

“Wally…..” Ash muttered as Wally saw him.

“Oh you are here…then I guess I will have to ask May out later.” Wally smirked.

“Don’t bother!” May grunted “I wouldn’t date you even if you weren’t as short as a Weedle.” Then everyone laughed at Wally so he stormed off.

………………………

The next morning Ash woke up to the land sighting siren. Ember Island was only a few minuets away. He knew a new journey was waiting beyond the Horizon.

So how is it??? Read and Reply^^

Ember Guest

You do know that you posted your story twice don't you? Ask a mod to close it. Anyways, a good prologue, a little rushed but not bad. Brendon reminds me of Brock which is slightly funny. Ember Island huh? I like the sound of that. ^^ Anyways keep up the good work, but next time try not to rush so much and add more description.

Thanks Ember^^ I knew you would like it...I fixed the douple post by deleting the 2nd one and lengthwise the chapters will either be longer or there will be a lot of them^^.

Nice, Shatoshi Too short though. Just try to make it longer next time I found only one mistake:

Quote Originally Posted by Shatoshi EX
    “Well sorry for worrying about you!” Ash replied in a angry tone.
    It's in an angry tone. You use "a" only when the next word starts with a constinatent. You use "an" when the next word begans with a vowel ^^;;

But besides that, everything was good. Keep up the good work!

Thanks XD and I will make the chapters much longer^^.

Jemi Emerald Guest

Hey, good plot for the story, but it's a bit too rushed. So, just as an advice from a friend to friend, make sure that when you write don't rush your story, revise too ok? Also, can't wait to read your next chapter ^^

Well its a prolouge so it's just setting the scene Basicly its an "Ash likes May but may dosen't notice" story....the next chapter will be up today or tomorow^^.

Well this came faster than I thought Herre it is^^

Vs. Nosepass

Ash and Co. were at Celio’s lab being registered for the league when Bill walked in with two old friends of Ash.

“Green! Blue! What are you doing here?!” Ash called two them. Green was 3 tears older than Ash at 17. He had Spiky red hair, a Black T-shirt and Purple pants. He was Prof. Oak’s grandson. His 15 year old sister was Blue She wore a Black Dress that stopped above her knees and a white hat with a red stripe around it and had Brown hair down below her shoulders. They traveled with Ash through Kanto and Blue went with him and Tracey in Johto right afterwards while Green went back to claim the Viridian Gym.

“Well we heard you were here and came over.” Green said. Completely unaware what was happening to Blue. She was starring at Brendan who was starring right back. They were both blushing and the world seemed to melt around them.

“Why don’t we just leave them here.” May smirked, “They can get to know each other.”

Ash and the others went into another room to find out more about the battle frontier. Celio told them that there were seven Facilities, one on each Island. Ash would have to complete any challenges that the facilities had in order to face the Facility Leader. There was no contest on the Island yet though.

“I’m sorry May,” Ash apologized “I had no Idea they weren’t here yet.”

“That’s okay.” May said “Well I guess I’ll call my dad to get back to Littleroot.” And before anyone can stop her she walked out of the room.

“May….” Ash whispered.

……………

May was sitting outside the lab on the Rocky shore of the southern side of Ember Island. She was on top of a large boulder crying. She felt miserable, it wasn’t just that she couldn’t be in contests. ‘Now I can’t travel with my two favorite people, my brother…and Ash.’ May thought to herself. Then her face turned red when she realized what she just thought.

“Hey May, are you okay.” A voice came from behind her. A slight hope that it was Ash she turned around, but her face fell when she saw who it was.

“Wally! What do you want.” May yelled at the pest.

“A date, a girlfriend, a kiss, all from you baby.” He said which was the last straw for May.

“WALLY YOU PERVERT GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE YOU ***GOT!!!” May Roared making Wally run like a girl screaming.

…………………

May was in her guest room packing up for the trip home when Ash walked in. May didn’t notice him until he put his hand on her shoulder. May thought it was Wally again so she spun around and kicked him in the crotch.

“Damn May! What the Frig was that for?!” Ash swore.

“Oh Ash I’m so sorry!” May gasped at the sight of his friend in pain.

“It’s okay May.’ Ash said and told her he came in here to talk to her about leaving. “I really want you to stay with us. With or without contests you are still my beast friend.” He assured her.

“Thanks Ash….” May said blushing madly.

………………

The next morning Ash and the others woke up to a surprise guest. It was Tracey, Ash’s friend from the Orange Islands. He wore the same Green shirt but now he had a Tan Headband and Cameo Pants. And as usual he was being drooled over by girls, including May. Which ticked Ash off but he wouldn’t admit he liked May.

“Hey Ash why didn’t you tell me you knew cute boys!” May said drooling and heart-eyed.

“You’re pretty cute yourself.” Tracey said winking at her. She practically melted on the floor after that. “Hey Ash do you mind if I join you guys?” Tracey asked.

“Omigosh Ash!” May begged “Please say yes! He’s wicked hot!”

“Not if you’re going to be like that!” Ash said in a wicked Ticked off tone. Then he stormed out of the room. Tracey told May to stay here and followed him.

“You like her.” Tracey said smiling. ‘I can tell.”

“Do Not!” Ash lied. ‘She is just my friend. And as long as you keep away from her you can join us.’

“Well okay but if you don’t like her than why the hell would you want her NOT to like me.” Tracey smirked and walked off without waiting for a comeback.

………………

It was noon, Ash was standing in front of the Battle Pyramid. It was gleaming in the warm golden sunlight. He walked inside to fell the cool dampness of the stone Pyramid.

“The Battle Pyramid has seven floors.” The man explained “You will battle the leader on the top floor.”

{Let’s kick some Pyramid but!} Pikachu said.

“Alright then let’s go!” Ash said. He entered into the first floor It was even Darker than the others. He defeated wild Pokemon and Trainers along each floor. Finally he reached the top floor. It was just big enough to fit a 24 feet by 16 feet battle field.

“Welcome to the top floor! I am Pyramid King Brandon.” A man at the other end said kindly.

“I’m Ash from Pallet Town and I want a battle!” Ash declared

Alright then, Go Nosepass!” Brandon said as the Compass Pokemon came out.

“Let’s go Charizard!” Ash yelled calling out his starter Pokemon. “Start this with Fire Blast.”

“Zap Cannon!” Brandon smirked as blasts came from both Pokemon, blocking out each other.

“Seismic Toss!” Ash Called as his Charizard Knocked out Brandon’s Nosepass.

“You think this is over…..but this is just getting started!” Brandon grinned.

How was it^^ R & R....

It may seem short but it is 4 1/2 pages on word.
    Last edited by Shatoshi; 12th February 2006 at 5:21 PM.

Ember Guest

Heh, heh, well I guess Ash got a little ticked off. lol. Anyways, it was nice but still needs description, and I noticed a few spelling and grammer errors as well. Anyways, keep up the good work.

elementalmightyena Guest

great chapter,keep the great work up!

Wow that was great! haven't been on though my dad woundn't let me
    Last edited by maxphi5; 26th January 2006 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks to Yoshi00 for this awsome trainer card!

thanks and try to stay on topic (we dont want another fic massacre^^)

here is the next chappy...

Vs. Claydol

“Cradily, Giga Drain!” Brandon Called as it fainted Ash’s Corphish.

{Ouchie!} Corphish cried as Ash returned it to its pokeball.

“Go……Armaldo!” Ash called it was his first Pokemon in Hoenn.

“Don’t you know you can’t win with a Bug Type?” Brandon asked. Ash new he was wrong. He made it through six tough battles on the way up and it was dark and damp during those. He knew he could win and maybe get May’s focus away from Tracey. Sweat was dripping down his face, his checks beat red. He had to win and he knew it.

“Rock Blast!” Ash called as Armaldo blasted a massive rock at Cradily, fainting it.

“Fine you win, here is your Bravery Symbol.” Brandon grinned tossing a gold coin-like badge at Ash.

Brendan and Blue were sitting at a Japanese bar in the Ember City Mall. They were eating Sushi and Shrimp when Blue said.

“May says you flirt with any cute girl you see so I doubt I’m any different.” She sighed.

“No Blue, you’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.” Brendan said winking. This made Blue giggle but Green barged in on their date.

“Blue! How can you go out with a guy who is probably checking out any girl that walks by?” Green roared at his little sister. And with a glare at Brendan he grabbed her away and pulled her back to the lab much to her displeasure.

‘I can’t believe you Green!” Blue sobbed as soon as they got back. “You are the worst brother ever I HATE YOU!” she screamed and she ran to her room crying.

…………………

Meanwhile Tracey was walking through the Park when an old friend walked up.

“H-hi Tracey.” Misty said shyly.

“Misty! I’m glad to see you!” Tracey exclaimed in joy. But Misty didn’t look to happy. “It’s about that date isn’t it.” He realized, “Look I know I forgot but I had to help Professor Oak late that day. By the time I got there….”

“Forget it! You are the worst boyfriend ever! Were over!” Misty said before running off.

“Misty wait, I-AHHH!!!” Tracey screamed as a Psychic force lifted him up. Misty spun around and gasped to see a girl standing on a Claydol in an outfit just like Jesse’s, it was Sabrina!

“Here my warning!” Sabrina spoke out to the crowd below her. “Team Rocket prepares an attack on the Sevii Islands as I speak. What we want is for you to find out. Prepare yourselves for a new leader! Giovanni will come and take over the land. And there is nothing you can do to stop us! With the power of the legendary Birds, Beasts, and Regis we will rule all. And we’ll take this one as our first hostage!” she finished before teleporting away with Claydol and Tracey.

“Tracey!!!” Misty sobbed.

……………………

Misty was back at the lab telling her story to Ash and May. They decided to call Oak, Elm, and Birch for help. In a few hours they were there.

‘So what can we do?” Ash asked Prof. Oak boldly. “Me and May can look.” May wasn’t with them, she was looking out the window. She knew Misty and Tracey were in love. She had always dreamed about true love but never experienced it. She then thought of how Ash was jealous of Tracey before….she doubted he loved her though. “Hey May, come on let’s go find Tracey!” Ash said extending a hand to May. May smiled and held his hand.

“Yeah! Were a team in this!” May giggled making Ash blush.

“Well then Blue I would be honored to join y…” Brendan began but was cut off by an angry Green.

“I don’t want my sister alone with someone like you!” Green said harshly.

“GREEN WOULD YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE I HATE YOU!!!” Blue screamed at him and punched him in the stomach. “Come on Brendan!” she said and ran off with him. Then Ash and May went in the opposite direction. They were off to find Tracey.

How was it^^
    Last edited by Shatoshi; 12th February 2006 at 5:22 PM.

It was great but really short though.....
    when do you think the next chappy would be up even if you just posted it.

don't know but the shorter they are the more chappy's I have^^

elementalmightyena Guest

wow great work on the chapter!

Ember Guest

Well, the plots getting interesting, that's for sure. But that chapter was short and kinda rushed. Slow down and add more description. ^^ anyways, keep up the good work!

Thanks you two

(BTW, Ember...youre PM box is ful -_-')

When do you think the next chappy will be up?

Dunno but it will be called Vs. Kadabra^^

oohhh....nice title!
    I wonder who they're battleing......
    is tracey going to get paired up with misty again?

okay...spoiler^^

Spoiler:

Well that was a little obvious (but it will take XD 3 weeks to figure it out^^ kidding)

nope I don't know who it is.really.

Ember Guest

Ah, I see. ^^ Well this story keeps getting more and more intersting. I wonder what Archie and Maxie are up to? *thinks* anyways, can't wait for the next chap!

well I will have the chapter up by sunday (I hope) as long as Dramma club and my other hobby (goofing off and playing video games) dont get in the way.^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast