In case anyone says anything, this thread was approved by Kiori.
Yep, another member ships thread. 8D I'm making this because these kinds of threads are hilarious to watch, and people's reactions are simply priceless. Here you can state which ships you support, and also let your random side take over and pair up members here on SPPf, and give them a shipping name. Fun, no?
Still, even though these kinds of threads are meant simply for amusement, there are still some "rules" that need to be explained (if you have any questions about them, just ask me):
1. The members involved in a pairing have the right to decide on the final name for their ship, especially if it is a real relationship. If there is no name, then others may create names for them. If one or more of the people that are part of the ship make up their own name for themselves (if they haven't already done so), all other names for them (if there are any) will be deleted from the list and replaced with the couple's preferred name. It's their ship, not anyone elses, and therefore, they have control over what they want the name of their pairing to be.
2. A name of a ship may have more than one pairing. There are no limits to how many couples a name can hold. If there are multiple pairings for a single name, each pairing will be separated in the list with a red bolded slash. Example: Comedyshipping - Breezy x IceKing x Typhlogirl x xXSaberXx / Gravy x V Faction
3. There cannot be more than one name for a ship that has already been named by the members involved in it, unless they say other people may create names for them. On the other hand, a ship that has NOT been named already by the people involved in it may have multiple names.
4. There are no limits to how many people can be part of a ship. Let your insane imagination wander. You can have as many people in a random ship as you want. This just makes things more fun. ;P
5. It doesn't matter if the pairing is straight or homosexual. There are no limits to genders while making up ships.
6. You are allowed to pair up members of SPPf that have left the forums.
Well, now that that's over and done with, let's move on to this enormous list of all the member ships mentioned here. Let me make something clear: I am human, therefore prone to making mistakes. Please, tell me if there's something I should fix, whether it be deleting a ship, changing a name, or editing a grammatical or alphabetical error. And this list is very similar to the one in the Bishie Thread, having it linking to my LiveJournal; credits go to Shadowfaith for giving me that idea.
Oh yeah, and let me make this clear so I won't have to say it in all my other posts here: Tigershipping (Danny x myself) > all, end of story. <3
Have fun, y'all. ;D