View Poll Results: Which Hikari ship would you like to see happen?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pearlshipping (Ash/Hikari)

2 4.76%
  • Appealshipping (Hikari/Nozomi)

21 50.00%
  • Ikarishipping (Hikari/Shinji)

19 45.24%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What ship(s) are you following/hoping for in the D/P series?

Default What ship(s) are you following/hoping for in the D/P series?

With a new girl in the show, it brings in three possible and semi-popular ships so far.

Which of the three above are you following and/or hoping becomes Hikari's canon ship over the course of D/P?

Appealshipping, at this point it's the only shipping with Hikari that is possible. The other Hikari ships, well, there haven't really been any indication of Hikari showing any feelings towards anyone else besides Nozomi. Coinciently, the Nozomi episodes are the ones that Hikari blushed in.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

Appealshipping! <3

Nozomi is the person Hikari has really interacted the most with really. Well, Satoshi, but they don't seem that close anyways. But Nozomi and Hikari really seem to get along quite well. =] And the two together are totally hot! <3

And I really don't know why Ikarishipping is so damn popular, but it is. I think its kinda cute, but Hikari and Shinji never once spoken to each other.

Appealshipping is most likely out of these three choices, IMO.

None. I'm not grabbed by any D/P ships so far. I wouldn't mind too much if any of the ones in the poll became canon, though.

I would go with Ikarishipping. The reason is that I don't believe in girlxgirl shippings and Pearlshipping is just a dreamer's pearl. Why would Ash even love a girl 5 year younger than himself when there are others around for him? He, being so dense, either won't look at the possibility at all or would deny Hikari even if she purposes him because he would obviously think that she can find a better boy than him and of her own age group for herself. I can see Hikari falling for Ash though, almost every young girl is impressed by almost any hardheaded boy lol. But, Shinji is hardheaded too and he probably is more appealing to girls(look at the number of his girl fans, huge, even before proper introduction lol), it'd be cool to see the interaction between a stubborn boy who cares only about power and a girl who probably cares more about entertainment than power(Hikari gets dressed up in almost every episode). I can see it happening because I don't think Shinji can continue his path for long without realizing he was wrong(I don't think he is..but the writers probably will make him repent for his acts) and he would need someone to help him and Hikari, who might/will get a crush on him by that time(she hasn't shown any hints, as of yet) would be more than willing to.
    AAML Forever!!

All Time Pokeshipper....

^ The characters are probably ageless, you know.

I'm not really hoping that any of them become canon, I just like Ikarishipping a smiggit more than Appealshipping. Either one's game for me...Pearlshipping's not even in the game. XD
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Do people who support Ikarishipping realize Shinji hasn't even glanced at Hikari? They haven't spoken a single word, I can't see how they can be a couple. O_o
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Umi Mizuno View Post
    Do people who support Ikarishipping realize Shinji hasn't even glanced at Hikari? They haven't spoken a single word, I can't see how they can be a couple. O_o
    Yes...or at least I do. I just don't really care...I find it cute in some weird way. ...
    There is the rest of DP to get that, though...
    Why isn't Ash/Shinji on there? XD
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

@Umi Mizuno:
    We know that, but it doesn't stop us from liking it, same with all those other nevermet ships =p.

Anyway, I'm not hoping any will become canon, but I am following Appeal/Ikarishipping. Appeal more so, since it has a higher chance of becoming slightly canon and it's yuri =p.

And I second Satoshi/Shinji. I'm suprised the ship doesn't have lots of raving fangirls already.
    Last edited by Hyourinmaru; 2nd January 2007 at 4:02 AM. Reason: typos >_>

Appealshipping would be a lovely ship, though I'm not holding my breath for canon status. But if AG gave us a gay guy, I suppose a bit of shoujo ai wouldn't be completely out of the question...
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Quote Originally Posted by Umi Mizuno
    I guess it's the old good girl/bad boy appeal. I have to admit, though, the fact that Shinji and Hikari haven't spoken is a turn-off for me. Usually with gg/bb ships, the attraction is the love/hate factor, and Shinji and Hikari don't love, hate or have any feelings at all towards each other. It's hard to get round the total lack of interest. But whatever floats your boat. And I do like Egoshipping, so I probably shouldn't talk.
    Last edited by Jo-Jo; 2nd January 2007 at 4:11 AM.

Umm, none of them, really. My favorite ships involving D/P characters are Mauveshipping and Masukippa/Victreebel, and you can guess how likely those two happening are.

EDIT: Out of curiousity, will there be Shipping Census '07, or is it too soon for that? There are some new ships already, but I guess not all the characters have been revealed yet.
    Last edited by Ampris; 2nd January 2007 at 4:17 AM.

Appealshipping I can see happening.

My D/P ships are all nevermet, come to think of it. XD Weird for a canon-ho.

I chose Appealshipping. I think Ikarishipping could be cute, but Appeal makes more sense and I agree with what Umi Mizuno and mandikitty said. Hikari and Nozomi hit it off really well and a relationship could easily develop between the two, and I've got a sort of a soft spot for it since it's my first big Pokemon shoujo-ai ship. :3

SatoShin's okay. I also can't see why it isn't super-popular, although it's not my favorite. I can only see it one-sided from Satoshi's side.

In conclusion, Appealshipping is my number one for right now. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ampris View Post
    EDIT: Out of curiousity, will there be Shipping Census '07, or is it too soon for that? There are some new ships already, but I guess not all the characters have been revealed yet.
    Ask Swifty, he's the guy who came up with the idea for the last one.

Although if he does do a new one, I don't think Advance/Contestshipping need to be on it anymore since they're pretty much AG ships and they're well...over for the time being. Besides, most people agree now which is canon and which isn't so it doesn't matter.

Probably should still include Pokeshipping on it, since it's still lingering around and is always debateable even if Misty shows up like once every 100 episodes now, especially if Pearlshipping would be included on the census as well.

Ikarishiping totally and as well for the game series Fortuneshiping i think this ships are cute.XD ^_^

Completely Off Topic: What IS the shipping census anyway? I never managed to find any information on it, and the results don't give me any info except for, well, the results.

Hmm.. I've sort of taken a liking to Shin/Hika... yes I know they haven't even spoken to each other yet but... we have a whole season ahead of us! Who knows what's gonna happen? Besides, a ship doesn't need to be canon to be good! It's up to your imagination to wonder what it would be like if it was canon! That's what all those lovely fancomics and fanart are for!

3DS Friend Code: 0404-6538-7323
    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Gary's Raticate was clearly not in the top percentile of Raticate.

Appealshipping. It's the hottest D/P ship after all ^_~ and the series needs yuri secks because I say so

besides, Hikari and Nozomi are definitely interested in each other, if not, Nozomi has it bad for Hikari. <3
    "When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself" ~ Lucy, Elfen Lied

Yurilicious Venus Versus Virus banner made by me. Sumire x Lucia FTW! ^^
    I adopted Lucy-chan and I'm paired with Silentvibrava
    clicky?< My current favorite song <3

I think it's quite funny that nobody has voted for Pearlshipping.....

It's kind of a tie between Appealshipping and Ikarishipping, but since this is the first time a lesbian ship has ever had a chance (even if it's a small one) of happening, I'd have to choose Appealshipping......

And anyways, have you seen how "friendly" Nozomi is with Hikari?!?! It's a match made in yuri heaven, I tells ya!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Xeice; 2nd January 2007 at 12:10 PM.

I'm still awaiting the day that InfraRedshipping happens, cause despite what interaction Mars has with Hikari it's bound to be smoking. Villain and heroine... the opposites attract thing gets me every time. Plus I like them both. I don't care what others say, it's my favourite Mars and favourite Hikari ship PERIOD.

Failing that though i'll go with Appealshipping somewhat, although it does clash with both InfraRedshipping and my number 4 OTP, Destinyshipping. Dammit.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I don't follow any ships.

I know we won't see closer relationships between characters. Its a kids-show and writers don't really care about love. Everything what we will see is friendship or rivaly. Ash/Shinji shipping? Good one but i'm sure Ash and Shinji aren't gays. Hikari/Shinji? Nah, Shinji probably will not really care about Hikari. He will care about his rival Ash. This same story was with Misty and Gary. Finally Nozomi/Hikari- the shipping loved by almost all. I'm not sure about this one. Sure, I have seen homosexual relationships in kids-show, but how writers will show it in "Pokemon"? I'm not sure... Anyway, i'm pretty sure Hikari isn't a lesbian. It may be next Drew/May relationship where Nozomi will adore Hikari but Hikari will be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Caterpie View Post
    I don't follow any ships.
    then you're in the right place

Quote Originally Posted by Little Caterpie View Post
    i'm pretty sure Hikari isn't a lesbian
    Yes, but Nozomi is. She fits the stereotype perfectly xDD

Appealshipping may be one-sided but that's only for now ^_~
    "When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself" ~ Lucy, Elfen Lied

Yurilicious Venus Versus Virus banner made by me. Sumire x Lucia FTW! ^^
    I adopted Lucy-chan and I'm paired with Silentvibrava
    clicky?< My current favorite song <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast