Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Three Jynx & A Baby! (445)

Smoochum is so cute ^_^ It stinks that Jessie didn't catch it :/

Now it's just a boring filler...
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

Poor smoochum...
    I would be really scared if i got chased by jesee.
    And in the end it gets stuck with them weird lookin jynx
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

So the writers make some important eps in BF only one part, yet they have time to make a ridiculous filler about Smoochum/Jynx.

At least it wasn't as bad as that Chatot filler.

Bad episode, i didn't like it..
    Smoochum was cute, that all.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Typical Filler. I was surprised that they'd air a Jynx episode in the US though.

Smoochum was delightfully cute though, too bad it wasn't caught by a main character.

Really, pretty mucu boring. 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

One of those Jynx had a screwed up voice. The other two sounded like normal Jynx. Heh, after watching this episode you never would have thought Jynx was such a controversial Pokemon that they actually banned some episodes just because Jynx was in it.
    I just assumed that two of the Jynx were male (which is weird, when you think about it. Male Jynx?) and the other one was female.

Did they leave a rice ball in the anime? Or was I just seeing things? I always thought they had to edit those out for something different when the episodes air in America?

Not much else to say about this episode. Not great, not bad. Let's hope the next episode is a bit better.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Smoochum and Jynx again. It was cool to see the Smoochum eventually evolve into Jynx, it was very fitting for this episode. It was interesting how Jessie really wanted that Smoochum, she really loves cute Pokemon. Smoochum really appeared to have a crush on Ash in this episode. It was cool how Smoochum kissed Ash and then immediately evolved into Jinx. The Jinx were definitely really protective of Smoochum.

17/100

A boring episode. It wasn't interesting. Jynx are boring Pokemon and I didn't really care about anything that happened here.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was a ridiculos filler episode.
    Those Jynx were boring and that Smoochum was annoying, I never cared about them anyway. Jessie was totally obessive over the Smoochum in this episode, which was annoying.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Kind of a strange thing to make an observation of about, I definitely didn't notice this the last time I watched this episode, but now that take notice of the part where the rice ball rolls down the hill, I realized I was right.
    To me, it's just not as comical seeing a rice ball roll down a hill than it is seeing an actual sandwich rolling down a hill.

Not that I'm saying it absolutely had to be a sandwich and not a rice ball.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I thought that the three Jynx sisters were so ratchet tbh, but I cackled when they froze Ash's Pikachu. Seeing Smoochum steal Team Rocket's last rice ball was hilarious and Jessie's vision of making Smoochum a singer had me rolling. Meowth dressed as Smoochum was funny too and Jessie climbing the tower and Ash following after her was pretty intense.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345