Thread: Strange Pokemon cries...

Default Strange Pokemon cries...

Every once in a while I'll be walking/surfing around on some route when I'll hear a Pokemon cry. If I'm somewhere where I can find that Pokemon, it'll attack me after I hear the cry. Other times I'll just be walking around and then hear some random cry and move on. This has happened a few times to me. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, what does this mean?

It's just one of those added effects put into RSE to make the game seem more realistic. When you hear the sounds, it's supposed to make you feel as if you're walking around and hearing random Pokemon in the wild.

Just one of those tiny things that they put into the games to make it seem more life-like.
    Matt the Drat!

In emerald,if you have a pokemon with Swarm,you will hear pokemon cries more often.I don't care about it anyway.Hearing a sound doesn't mean you will run into that pokemon immediately.
    current rank:Rising trainer
    Final rank:Pokemon champion
    Oh boy,I have a long way to go.
    Future DP team:

I know what your talking about. I think the only thing it means is what pokemon is there (unless there is another meaning for it?)

Credit goes to Bonemerang for my Emerald Team, Chaos Emerald for the Trainer Sprite in my Emerald Card and Llybian Minamino for the banner.
    Banner links to my fanfic. Chapter 4 On Hold.
    "Strategy is the key to victory" ~Kev
    Twin/Claimed Member: Vickizzle ^_^ / Bishie: Sakura Kasugano / Song: Open Your Heart (Crush 40)
    Battle Symbols:Tactics,Ability,Luck,Guts

Hearing Pokemon's cries is also useful for new trainers who do not know where certain wild Pokemon are found. If they hear a strange cry, they know something they have not seen is on the route.

They can check the area on the dex.And its just added to make the game look like its real.
    Credit goes to Volteon for this wonderful trainer's card.

My first and only shiny I've ever got since G/S/C is:

No one likes it I know, but since I caught it after 5 years of waiting for a shiny I would feel much different towards it. And I dont count the shiny gyarados in G/S/C since its always there.