Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Double Battle League

Default Pokemon Double Battle League

"The league is now left with the final top ten trainers. We would now ask these finalists to reselect their team mates so trainers will not have to be with the same trainer. Congratulations for your progression in this year Pokemon League and good luck to you all." A femanine voice said over the intercom.

"Eev" a shiny white frosted covered eevee gleed smiling on top of its masters shoulder. It nudged its soft fur against his tan colored face shifting his glasses a little bit up that were dark from the suns rays. My chain brightly shined giving off a bright glare as he picked up his pants that were falling a bit. His pokeballs around his waist on a seperate belt with diffrent pokeballs from premier to luxury hooked on it shone brightly.

"Yup, I know Eevee. I heard, but" Jo said seeing a bench and sitting down, " I'd rather sit and wait for a trainer instead of going to find one. Besides whoever we pair up with I'm sure they'll be strong on account they made it here." Eevee jumped down from my shoulder and landed in my lap curling up. Jo softly petted her as he watched some other trainers that had already been eliminated from the competion mingle with each other.

"It was pretty tough and strange this year with this new change in the league, but we made it to the top ten Eevee. I'd didn't think we would have gone this far." Eevee was breathing slowly as I could tell it was getting sleepy from the petting. Jo smiled and laid my head back staring at the cloudy sky blocking out the sun. He closed his eyes and just waited to see if someone would come up to me eventaully.

"Such a nice day out today." Jo told himself slowly nodding off.

[Bishie] Miu from Dears
    [Cartoon Bishie] Gir From Invader Zim

Paired up with the cute and Joyful Mars Girl

~MySpace~
    The Original Gangsta of SPPF

Sayara ran around chasing after her hyperactive Donphan. "Can somebody help me! It drank some caffeine."

"Umb. Umbreon." Sayara's Umreon stopped Sayara and made her look towards Jo who was sat with a white coloured Eevee, much like Umbreon used to be before it evolved.

"Excuse me?" Sayara began asking. "Can you help me catch my Donphan. I was searching for a partner and it got into some caffeine and went mental. My Meganium's gone another way to head it off and i could really use your help."
    Ze' lurver-ly lesbian but also a lurver-ly Mommy ~<3

Kev had walked into the studium, his Aggron following close behind him. Kev looked at all the other trainers that were surrounding him. For once in his life, Kev was kind of nervous. When he did double battles, he always did it with two of his pokemon. He saw his Aggron looking curiously around the place. "I'm sure he's never seen so many pokemon and trainers in one place..." Kev said to himself.

"Aggron, how bout we go look some more around the studium?" Kev said to his buddy. "Aggr Aggron!" he said, smiling. While they walked around the studium, many trainers took interest in his Aggron. He thought most trainers had never seen one in real life, only on pictures and pokedexs. So, in turn, Kev had meet many of the trainers that been eilamated in the prelimes. "Your Aggron was awesome in your last battle! You must of trained it really well." said one of the trainers. "Thanks...He is my favortive pokemon but I train my pokemon all the same."

Once they had got walking around, Kev and his buddy sat down at one of the food courts. "Ready to eat?" said Kev "Aggr Aggron!" said Aggron, smiling, raising his arms and slaming on the table, bending it a bit. "I'll take that as a yes." Kev said laughing to himself. Kev grabed the rest of his pokeballs. "Come on out guys." The rest of his pokemon poped in front of him. "You guys ready to eat?" They all cried and smiled.

Ooc:Still need partner. PM'ed Cystalmon. If anyone wants to be partners, just say, though if he wants to be partners with me, he gets first pick with me just cause I PMed him.
    Last edited by Kev Chi; 19th March 2006 at 12:13 AM.

Credit goes to Bonemerang for my Emerald Team, Chaos Emerald for the Trainer Sprite in my Emerald Card and Llybian Minamino for the banner.
    Banner links to my fanfic. Chapter 4 On Hold.
    "Strategy is the key to victory" ~Kev
    Twin/Claimed Member: Vickizzle ^_^ / Bishie: Sakura Kasugano / Song: Open Your Heart (Crush 40)
    Battle Symbols:Tactics,Ability,Luck,Guts

"We've worked long and hard to get here guys. But this may be the tournament we win." At that moment a rolled up Donphan charged into Rai and his pokemon. "Crazy pokemon. That pokemon's trainer should have their pokemon given away if they can't control them enough that they do that."

Plusle and Minun had been carried off when Rai was hit and both cheering pokemon were now stuck on the rolling Donphan who was now slowing down.

"Huh. Plusle? Minun? Where are you? Oh no. They must have been carried away by that Donphan. I hope i battle it's trainer in the next battle. I'll totally wipe the floor with that stupid ground type." Rai then ran off to find the brown pokemon.
    PBR friend code: 4897-4465-4758
    PM me if you wanna battle me
    (current team)

wi-fi ranking: 4 wins/ 0 draws/ 1 loses

I streched my arms cracked my knuckles when I saw that we had finally made it to the pokemon league. Finally people will recognize me as the trainer I really am. Powerful and almost undefeatable. My pokemon Swampert and Meowth were beside me relaxing. The two of them were my closest pokemon and were the closest thing to a relative. They were among all my pokemon who mostly accepted me as who I am.

"Okay guys let's have a little practice," I said," I won't tell you both anything to do. Now you both or going to fight against each other. Understand?"

Both pokemon nodded and then gave a grin as they stared directly into each other's eyes. I raised my hand and lowered it, signalling to start. Meowth charged up in a great formation with its claws up front. Swampert raised its great massive arms and shielded itself against Meowth's deadly claws. As Meowth continued to voilently and blindly slash Swampert's arms, Swampert released its arms, suprising Meowth and grabbing it. Swampert was ready to pin the cat down, but all of a sudden, a wild Donphan came in charging blindly. I managed to dodge, but Swampert and Meowth were seperated and were sent opposite ways on a tree. I got up and took a look at them both.

"You guys alright?" I asked.

But instead of answering both pokemon had great crimson flames burning angrily in their eyes. I could tell that they were blazing mad at the Donphan. Without grunting or saying anything, Meowth and Swampert charged away chasing the Donphan. I gave a sigh and released Steelix onto the field. The metal snake lowered its head for me to ride on. As I was on the top I ordered Steelix to move out and find Swampert, Meowth and maybe Donphan as well...

Love, too simple of an answer.

Aaron looked around the room, taking in the sights.

He was pleased with himself for making the top 10 and proud of the way his Pokemon battled.
    "Misdreavus!" A flash of white light appeared and Aaron's Misdreavus popped out of her Pokeball. She looked around with her wide black and grey eyes taking in the other Pokemon, which included a snow white Eevee, an Umbreon and a hyperactive Donphan, a Swampert and Meowth practice battling, a large Aggron and a Plusle and a Minun.
    Suddenly the Donphan rolled through the battling Meowth and Swampert who reacted angrily and chased after it. The trainer released a Steelix and followed after them.
    I'd better find a partner Aaron thought.

He decided to approach the Aggron trainer. His Misdreavus followed, floating gracefully through the air.
    "Hey, my name's Aaron and this is my Misdreavus, would you like to be my partner?" he asked the trainer, nervously. Misdreavus hovered in the air, eyeing the Aggron carefully.
    Last edited by Torchic-Coordinator; 19th March 2006 at 7:13 AM.

Thank you to Skitty for the Coordinator's Card. Thank you to Ayra for the Animated Card.

"Huh?" Jo awoken from his light sleep. He lifted his head to see a cute looking pink haired girl. "Oh yeah, sure I'll help!" Jo said happily looking at the trainers figuire. Jo watched as the brown donphan rolled away speedily through other trainers. "Jesus Christ!" Jo shouted at the donphan. Let's go!" Jo and the new girl started after it.

They both were steadily behind it but the rolling donphan was slowly getting ahead leaving them behind yard by yard. The crazed Donphan then rolled through a trainer and his pair of cheering pokemon.

"Oh my god!" the pink haired girl cried out, "Donphan stop!"

"Holy Sh*t!" Jo shouted from the sight as the pair of cheering pokemon flew in seperate directions. The owner looked very ****** off giving a glare at the Donphan. "Oh man we better stop him quick." Jo suggested to the cute girl.

"What can we do?" the girl panted still running along Jo. Jo thought for a second thinking of his decision twice as the donphan then crashed through a Swampert and Meoth battling. They ran past them not looking back. The girl was beginning to get a little bit embarrassed for all the damage that was going on.

"Do you mind if I use a little force on your Donphan?" Jo asked pulling out an ultra ball from his belt.

"Okay but don't be to hard." the girl said. Jo then stopped sliding a bit on the dirt then throwing the ultra ball as hard as he could trying to get some distance to the donphan. "Come on out Ty." Jo yelled. The ball flew far only making donphan still a bit too far. A huge fire pokemon came out revealing to be a Typlosion. "Typlosion use Quick attack to get ahead of that Donphan."

"Tyyyyy" The typlosion roared ducking down a bit and then shooting forward on one leg having a bright white streak behind as huge dusts blew behind it. Typlosion was next to the Donphan but had to get past it. "Again Typlosion!" Jo ordered as the Typlosion launched another Quick attack pulling way ahead off the crazed donphan. Typlosion turned around facing towards the Donphan apraoching closer at a fast speed.

"Grab it by the ears that are spinning on the side of it and stop it!" Jo demanded. Typlosion braced itself putting its arms forward. Donphan was close now.

BOOM!

"Tyy!" Typlosion roared catching Donphan. The force and speed from the Donphan's rollout pushed Typlosion back far. "TYPLOSION!" Typlosion raored itself pumping itself up lifting his arms with more force. Donphan then was raised by its ears unrolling itself.

"Alright Ty! Good job." Jo sighed.

"Thank goodness." the girled sighed relief as well. Donphan was hanging from it ears smiling with laughter at Typlosion. Typlosion then look a bit puzzled at the Donphan. "Donphan return!" the girl yelled out pulling out the Donphan's pokeball as it turned into a red light going into its ball.

"So what's your name?" Jo asked eagerly awaiting an answer.

"It's Sayara and your's?." Sayara said.

"Sayara, hmm...thats a nice name. I'm Jo" Jo said smirking.

"Thanks Jo for your help." Sayara thanked him as her Meganuim began to approach her that was going to head off her Donphan. Eevee went up to the huge grass pokemon observing it as Jo's Typlosion approached the group as well. "So are you a finalist or did you get eliminated?" Sayara asked.

"Yeah, I'm in the top ten. Are you?" Jo asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Yeah, I sure am." she answered smiling.

"That's one tough Donphan you had, how about we team up, if you want that is?" Jo asked.

"Meowth! Swampert!" An angry meowth and swampert yelled with glaring red eyes stopping Sayara from answering. They seemed to be growling at Sayara since her donphan had interrupted bumped into them.

"I think they're angry at your Donphan, have your Meganuim use sweet scent or something." Jo said calmly looking at the angry pokemon. He wasn't worried a bit since he already had his Eevee and Typlosion out.
    Last edited by JoJo@210; 19th March 2006 at 8:36 AM.

[Bishie] Miu from Dears

~MySpace~

"Yeah thanks for your help." Sayara then turned to Jo's two over pokemon. "And i'm sorry about my Donphan. It was entirely my fault. But i couldn't help wondering where you got that Eevee from? It like a silvery white. My Umbreon used to be like that but my mum gave it me as my first pokemon." Sayara let her Umbreon out of its Luxuryball. "Well also i guess we could pair up. By the way every match i was in my pokemon never got defeated. But i did have to substitute a few times. Well see you later. I'm gonna go get some training done." Sayara gave one last look towards Jo and ran off Umbreon and Meganium at her her heels.

When they reached a field Meganium stopped and fell asleep. "Meganium. Why are you sleeping? You need to wake up now." Umbreon soon fell asleep to. "Great now you too. God WAKE UP YOU STUPID POKEMON. And i didn't work." Sayara then sat down next to her two favourite pokemon and let all the others out.

They soon fell asleep too. "What is wrong with you guy?" She looked down to inspect the flowers. They were a rare breed of flower that emited the same polen as a Spore and Sleep powder attack. Soon Sayara also fell asleep.

I continued to look around for Swampert and Meowth. It wasn't that difficult considering that they broke every tree that crossed their paths. I was also able to see the Donphan since it brought out a cloud of dust everywhere it went. I soon found the smoke stopping at a a certain area. I decided to to get there before Swampert and Meowth to keep them out of worse trouble. Soon Swampert and Meowth were facing the trainer and ready to pounce any moment, but their path was suddenly stopped by Steelix's large tail. Swampert and Meowth looked up angrily, but when they saw my expression, they sighed and calmed down. I hopped off and went next to the two. I recalled all three of my pokemon.

"So you're the trainer of the Donphan?" I asked with suprise," I thought it would be a wild one since it looked rather unruly."

There was only one kid who was where the Donphan was and I guessed he recalled it. The trainer had an Eevee and Typlosion out. A rare Eevee and a powerful volcano pokemon by his side.

Love, too simple of an answer.

Sayara had woken up and heard the conversation between Jo and (what ever burnt crystal's RP name is).

"No the Donphan's mine. And i'm guessing the Swampert and Meowth are your's. Sorry for any inconveniense it caused. But those two pokemon look really strong. How about we have a battle? Two on two."

*Sorry that this is a little to short. Also is outside battling alowd.*

OOC: yeah I'll allow that but I'm getting confused now on where you're at? @.@ I thought you left into a field?

Bic: "No, it wasn't mine." Jo said returning his Typlosion to its ultra ball. "It belonged to another trainer but you just missed her. She had only asked me to help her stop it and my Typlosion did the job." Jo looked in the direction where Sayara left.

"Oh, so are you a top ten?" the new guy asked looking at Jo's Eevee.

"Yeah, I am but if your looking for a pair sorry. I just paired up with that Donphan's owner." Jo said smiling. "So yeah sorry uhh..."

"Elias, the name is Elias." Elias told Jo.

"Oh nice ro meet you Elias, well all this running has gotten me a bit tired so I'm just gonna go take a nap." Jo said as his Eevee returned to his feet loooking at Elias.

"Oh if your going to take a nap I wouldn't do it around her except the park." Elias suggested.

"Why not?" Jo asked concerned.

"There are some fields around here that are filled with beautiful flowers but have pollen that have the same effect as sleep powder and spore. Just walking through it can put someone to sleep. Andyou probably won't wake p. You should just stay around here and not pass anywhere over those trees." Elias explained pointing to some trees. The same direction where Sayara had just passed. "Well, thats all see ya later." Elias said leaving so suddenly.

Whats with him? At first he's a little freindly then he just turns unfreindly whats with that? He must be a loner or something. Oh well, there's nothing wrong on being that I supposed. Jo thought.

Jo stared at the trees a little concerned. "Maybe she's okay. She probably knows those flowers are there." Jo told himself trying to reassure himself. He then looked down at Eevee was staring at other trainers. Eevee had then gave a small yawn tired from the chase. "Or maybe..." Jo then dashed toward the trees pulling out his white bandana that always hung from his back pocket. He put it and tied it around his face so he wouldn't breath the pollen. He went past the trees after putting it on and searched for the cute trainer he met.

"Ee" Eevee gave a big yawn looking a bit flushed and whoozy.

"Eevee is the pollen affecting you?" Jo asked very worried. Eevee didn't reply but laid down and curled itself for a nap. "Oh man, Eevee return." Jo said pulling out a premier ball recalling Eevee. "I must be getting pretty close." Jo said as he kept searching til he then saw her. Sayara and her two pokemon were on the ground. "Oh man." Jo whispered.

Okay what to do? Think, think. I got it. Jo thought as he then pulled out a regular pokeball. "Dragonite help out." Jo said keeping his pokeball in his hand. A tall yellow dragon with small green wings came out. "Dragonite I need you to use safeguard and quick!" Jo ordered. The yellow dragon began to glow blue and then the glow dissappeared. "Good, that should prevent you from falling asleep. Help me carry these three." Dragonite nodded and picked up Meganuim since it was the heaviest. Jo picked up Umbeon and placed it on the young trainer. Jo then picked up the sleeping girl with her Umbreon still on her.

"Come on dragonite let's go." Jo said walking as Meganuim carried Meganuim. They walked into another field except this feild didn't have any flowers. Jo walked a little more into the feild and Him and his dragonite laid the three on the ground. "Good Job Dragonite." Jo prasied.

"Eoouuu." The yellow dragon said looking happy. "You can return inside or you can do what you want. Maybe get a little exercise." Jo suggested. The dragonite then flew up and started to just fly around swooping down at the ground working on its speed. Jo then sat down waiting for sleeping trio to awake.
    Last edited by JoJo@210; 19th March 2006 at 6:01 PM.

[Bishie] Miu from Dears

~MySpace~

Ooc: Sorry Torchic, ex-ty PM'ed me yesterday asking if he could be my partner and since I haven't heard from Csytamon, I'll be ex-ty partner. Sorry again. =/

Ic: Kev saw a trainer come up to him with a Misdreavus. "Did you want to be partners?" said the trainer. "I'm sorry but another one of the trainers came up to me and asked me if they wanted to be partners and I said yes. I'm terriably sorry." Kev said with a bow. "By the way, what is your name? Even though we can't be partners, we can still be friends. My name is Kev." Kev held out his hand and shook the other trainers hand.

"My name is Aaron." said the other trainer, shaking hands with Kev. "It's nice to meet you. Your Aggron looks like it's been trained really well." "Thanks" said Kev "Your Misdreavus looks very well trained also." Kev thought it was about time he looked for his partner. "Come on Aggron...let's go look for our partner... Well, it was nice to meet you again Aaron. Hopefully we'll see each other on the battlefield someday. Don't expect me to go easy on you though... See ya later." Kev started to walk off with his Aggron.

Credit goes to Bonemerang for my Emerald Team, Chaos Emerald for the Trainer Sprite in my Emerald Card and Llybian Minamino for the banner.
    Twin/Claimed Member: Vickizzle ^_^ / Bishie: Sakura Kasugano / Song: Open Your Heart (Crush 40)

*oh yeah sorry i forgot that part where i walked away*

Sayara began sturing from her sleep. And was shocked to have been moved whilst sleeping and found Jo close by. "W-what happened. Ow my head feels like a Weezing used Poison gas in my head. And what happened to all the flowers. And..." Sayara paused for a moment checking what she saw was correct "How did get here Jo. Or should i say how did both of us get here. Did you move me or something? I think i'd better shut up now so i can get an answer." She just let out a weak laugh.

Not much longer after Sayara woke up her shiny Umbreon did. Its rings were its usual blue unlike a normal Umbreons usual colour of rings is yellow. Soon Meganium woke up and began speaking in their talk.
    "Urm. Umbreon how did we get here?" Meganium asked.

"You know Meganium i really don't know. But i woke up slightly when we were being moved and i'm sure i heard a Dragonite."

"Wow a Dragonite. Remember when you battled one as an Eevee. Good job that person and her Delcatty taught you to use Blizzard."

"Yeah but i got lucky in that match. The problem is have you acctually seen me use any attacks except tackle and quick attack in this league?"

"Actually no. Why've you only used those attacks?"

"Meganium. You're my longest friend except Sayara and i think i really should tell you first. I think i've lost my attacks."

"Thats terrible. You've got to tell Sayara." Meganium began to move but Umbreon jumped infront.

"No for now keep it a secret. I'm gonna go back to sleep. You should to."

"Yeah i guess you're right." Both pokemon both went back to sleep.

Sayara was still waiting for an answer off Jo.

"Oh I'm glad you woke up. Well, the owner of that swampert and meowth your Donphan knocked down came and well asked me about the Donphan. One subject lead to another where he told me that some fields here were filled with flowers that had pollen similair to sleep powder and spore. He pointed coincidently to the direction you left and well, I got a little worried so I came to check up on you. I found you and your pokemon sleeping in the field. I didn't know how I was gonna get ya'll out so I had my Dragonite use Safeguard to prevent it from sleeping." Jo explained.

"That was pretty smart." Sayara said lightly laughing. "So your Dragonite carried my Meganuim I predict."

"Yeah," Jo began to blush a bit as he rubbed the back of his head, something he never usaully did. "hey dragonite come here." Jo shouted to the flying Dragon in the sky. Dragonite dived once more and stopped a few feet from colliding with the ground. It landed on its feet softly even though it dove with such speed and force.

"Thats a pretty strong Dragonite. My Umbreon battled one when she was an Eevee like yours." Sayara said pointing to Jo's white Eevee that sat next to him.

"Really? Man your Eevee, umm Umbreon must be strong then to take on a Dragonite." Jo exclaimed looking shocked from the news. "You've got some pretty interesting pokemon. Some are really strong and some are well uhh, lets say hyper." Jo chuckled as he untied the white bandana from around his neck that he used to not breath the pollen when rescuing Sayara.

[Bishie] Miu from Dears

~MySpace~

"By the way Jo" Sayara lent closer. "Thanks for coming for me." She gave him a slight kiss on the cheek.

Whilst her Umbreon whispered. "Oh your god. The world is upside down. Sayara kissed somebody. Unlike when loads of other people try kissing her but fail. It was really funny when she used to set Charmeleon on them though wasn't it Meganium. I miss Charmeleon."

"Yeah i do to sometimes Umbreon."

"I've seen that look before. You liked him didn't you. Now that is gold. Meganium's in love. Meganium's in love. Meganium's in love."

"Shut up. Says you and Sayara's old travelling partner and his Jolteon and Flareon. Plus i'm sure you liked his Umbreon too."

"Oh yeah come on. I was young back then. Only an Eevee."

"Yeah but you still liked 'em."

"You know Meganium. You can be a right b**** sometimes. Ow Sayara why did you hit me?"

"For swearing. Just go and talk behind my back where i can't see you ok?"

"Fine." Umbreon sighed and began to walk off.

"And watch that tone or i'll smack you."

"Yes mother." Umbreon called back.

"Nice one Umbreon." Meganium whispered. "But we'd better run."

"Good idea." Umbreon just gave a laughing smile and began to run. "We'll be back later Sayara."

*sorry i not posted in a while bein caught up in over stuff*

Rai was still searching for his pokemon after the crazed Donphan ran into him. "I swear i will kill that Donphan if they're hurt to badly."

Elsewere Rai's two cheering pokemon had regained consiousness. " Big bro were are we." Plusle asked Minun

"Sis. I have no idea. But we have to find Rai fast."

"Wow bro look at that cool metal pokemon."

"Er sis. Its called an Aggron."

"Let's go talk to it."

Meanwhile Rai was still searching. "Let's see. I can see an Umbreon with a Meganium. An aggron with two yellow things around it. But i don't see Plusle and Minun. It's a good job i swapped my Aggron for my newest addition Perappu. Go Par." Rai's little Music Note pokemon came out of it's pokeball. "Par. I need you to look for Plusle and Minun. It's the pokemon i used to capture you aswell as one that looks almost the same but blue were it should be red." The pure flying pokemon flew off and returned in just 5 seconds. It pointed a wing towards the Aggron. "No that's an Aggron."

"No. The yellow things are those pokemon you're looking for."

"Well i guess i'll take your words for it." Rai ran over to the Aggron who was near it's trainer. "Erm. Excuse me but is this your Aggron? If so it's really tough. I'm Rai. And those two are my pokemon too." He pointed at his Plusle and Minun.
    PBR friend code: 4897-4465-4758
    PM me if you wanna battle me
    (current team)

wi-fi ranking: 4 wins/ 0 draws/ 1 loses

Kev looked down to see the Plusie and Minun. "Huh? Were did you two come from?" Just then, a trainer came up to him. "Oh, so these two are yours? I've heard of them. The cheering pokemon. My name is Kev." He put his hand and shook Rai's hand. "Yes, this is my Aggron. He was one of my first pokemon. He's also my fav." Kev saw the cheering pokemon climbing all over his Aggron, who, in fact, seemed to be enjoying the two climbing around him. "Agg Aggron Agg!" he said, smiling.

"You two!" said a male trainer, with another person standing right next to him. "I thought I remember you. Your the team that beat us in the prelim round! We want a rematch!" said the first one. "This time we won't lose!" said the other. "Well Rai, if your all for some action before the real match..." said Kev "Real match?! You think were joking? Thats it! Let's go Nidoking!" In a flash, a pokemon looking like Aggron showed up. "King!" it said. "Well, lets go Aggron.." "Aggron Agg!" he said, running out to the battlefield.

Ooc: Me and ex-ty are partners now. You can pick what pokemon the other trainer sends out too ex-ty.
    Last edited by Kev Chi; 20th March 2006 at 11:23 PM.

Jo started folding his white bandana as he heard Sayara thank him.

"Yeah su-" Jo paused as he felt her kiss him slightly on the cheek. A smirk slowly gre on his face though he held back his excitement for recieving a kiss so quickly from someone he just met that day and an awfully cute one as well. Sayara sat back staring at Jo as he stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Anytime, I was and you as well were lucky to know I found you and that I found out in time that where you were going was a hazard." Jo said cool-headed and calmly turning to his normal self as he placed his bandana in his back pocket making it hang out as usaully.

"Yeah, but thanks." Sayara added giggling a bit. They watched as Sayara's pokemon went off running around talking. Jo's Eevee watched them interested then followed to join the fun then Dragonite followed walking with his hands dangling by its belly following the group as both trainers laughed from the behavior.

"So what other pokemon do you have that got you this far in this years league?" Jo asked trying to keep things interesting for Sayara by stirring up a conversation.

[Bishie] Miu from Dears

~MySpace~

"Well maybe it would be better to show you." Sayara let out all her other pokemon. They were a Tauros, a Mawile, an Ampheros and her shiny Donphan. "I just hope Donphan doesn't go all beserk again. But anyway i've also got a Graveler, a Qwilfish and a Magneton as backup." Suddenly Sayara's Donphan rolled up and began rolling around again.

"Not again." Sayara's Mawile usually was the stopper to when this happens. She ran up to the Donphan and used vice grip and caught it in it's spiked second jaw.

"Thanks Mawile. Also by the way i would have done that before but i just caught Qwilfish so i wanted to see what it could do. I ran to the pokemon centre first though to swap back. So what other pokemon do you have then?"

"If it's a battle you want then it's a battle you've got. Just for fun i'll use my own Aggron, Tricerus." Rai's Aggron came out of it's pokeball.

"Nidoqueen i'll use you." The second opponent sent out.

"Lets finish this fast. Tricerus use Horn drill." The largest horn on Rai's Aggron's head began spinning round fast. It charged at the Nidoqueen dealing serious damage.

"Eh...I don't know if I want to finish it that fast..." said Kev "Nidoking, use Mega Punch!" said the trainer. Just then Nidoking started charging at Aggron at full speed. "Hmm...Aggron, I want you to dodge and right after, use Iron Tail on it." Kev said. Kev knew that Nidoking was running full speed, it would be wide open if it missed. "Agg Aggron!" Nidoking's attack missed, Aggron jumping to the side and doing an Iron Tail on Nidoking's back.

Nidoking landed on the ground hard. "Nido..." Nidoking slowly got back up. "Ah man, that was a lucky shot! Nidoking, use your own Iron Tail!" "Nido!" Nidoking's tail started to glow and jumped stright at Aggron. It was alot faster this time coming at Aggron. "Aggron, Aerial Ace!" Aggron jumped stright up, and all Nidoking could do is look up. Then, Aggron swiped Nidoking just as it hit the ground. Aggron then backed off, retreating more toward Kev.

"Grrr...Nidoking! Hyper Beam!" Nidoking started to charging up power in his mouth. "Fire!!" "Nido!!!" Nidoking fire all the energy it had. "Aggron, I want to you to take the hit.." "Aggr." Aggron baced himself, taking the hit in the chest. He flew back about a foot and landed on his back. "You alright Aggron?" said Kev. "Aggr Aggron!" he said, getting up fairly quickly. "All right. Good job on taking that Hpyer Beam." "Aggron!" The other trainer was now annoyed. "This battle isn't over!" he said. "I'm afraid it is..." Kev saw Nidoking faint in exashation. "Nidoking..." "Nice job Aggron. Come back over here." said Kev. "Hope your having fun with your trainer Rai..."

Crystamon Guest

Joraiem sat reclining on the bench, in a state of relaxation, observing the battle going on from a distance. He breathed deeply, and released, inhaling the rich air. The tournament had not proved too hard yet, but know it was the finals. And with the announcment of double battles, things just got interesting. He stood up from his bench, stretched, and selected two pokeballs from his belt. Jora threw them, releasing the pokemon inside.

"Light, Dark, come!" A flash of light, which quickly molded into the forms of Espeon, Light, and Umbreon, Dark. The two cat-like pokemon strolled over to Jora, and waited on either side of him. Jora smiled, and started to walk forward, talking as he went. "There's been an announcement. We have to have a partner for the next couple of rounds, beacuase they're going to be double battles. That's what we're going to do now. find a partner." The two pokemon nodded in unison, a sign of their understanding. Jora inclind his head towards the battle. "Let's go see what's happening over there."

.................................................. .................................................. ............

Having arrived, Joraiem reclined against a tree, about ten feet away from the other trainers. Umbreon and Espeon rubbed against his legs, making soft, soothing noises. With some interest, Jora watched the pokemon clash, the nidoking and Aggron. "Maybe we'll find a decent partner after all," he whispered to himself and the felines.

"Nidoqueen get up now." The second trainer called. The large blue pokemon slowly stood up. "Good now use ice beam."

"Tricerus take the hit like Kev's Aggron did." The blue beam shot by Nidoqueen smashed into Aggron's chest. Soon the steel giant was frozen. "Good just as i wanted. Tricerus use horn drill again." Inside the ice Aggron's horns again spun around fast. The ice cracked fast. All the smaller bits were shot in a whirlwind towards Nidoqueen. It fainted soon after.

"You'll regret this soon." Nidoqueen was returned to its pokeball.

"Yeah sure i will. Oh by the way Kev if you havn't realised ot noticed my Aggron's pokeball was made by this old man back in Azalea town in the Johto region. It's a heavy ball." Rai held out the black ball to show him. Then he called back Aggron. "Plus your Aggron's really strong. I can see how you got this far."

"Wow, those are some great pokemon you got there." Jo said as he reached on his seconed belt pulling out his diffrent balls. "Well you alreay met three of my pokemon. My Eevee, Typlosion and Dragonite so here are the rest of them." Jo said as he releashed his Typlosion and other two pokemon from the balls in Jo's hand. "My last pokemon is a Lanturn but I can't release him here now since there isn't any water around but at least you know my other one." Jo added as his pokemon came out in a ray of red light.

Typlosion made his reappearance to Sayara as his other pokemon revealed to be a huge intimadating Tyranitar and Steelix. Tyranitar gave out a loud roar as it came out slamming his fist in his other while Steelix just looked around eagerly for something. Typlosion watched them a bit for their behavior.

"Man, those two always are eager for a battle." Jo said a little bit embarrassed in front of Sayara cause of his two pokemon. "Everytime they come out of their balls they think its cause of a battle. I don't blame them since they did alot of it to evovle so they could get to their final stage." Jo continued turning to face Sayara as he kept Tyranitar's and Steelix's ball in hand just in case.

[Bishie] Miu from Dears

~MySpace~

"Sorry to say this Jo but your two pokemon look kinda scary." She was talking about Steelix and Tyranitar. "Also if you don't mind can you please return your Steelix i've got a bad experience with them."

"Mawile." Sayara's Mawile said showing it ment she was agreeing.

"Mawile has this strange thing where she has more of a link to me than any other of my pokemon. Mawile is so much like me. She once tried eating dye to make her second jaw pink like my hair." Sayara gave a small laugh. "It runs through all my pokemon. Each one has something in common with me. Mawile's my girly side."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast