Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Castle in the Sky (The Pokemon Journeys in the Tillaro Region)

Default The Castle in the Sky (The Pokemon Journeys in the Tillaro Region)

New players can still join just click here to sign up. I will PM you to explain whats going to happen with your character.

Cafe Thread Here.

Intro…The town of Dartree consists of houses, farms, a Pokemart, a Laboratory were Prof. Elko gives out the first Pokemon and Nurse Joy heals Pokemon. Then there is what the children call the Pokemon hotspot, it is a grassy area with a path and a pond leading to the Ilex forest out of town where children should not enter alone. The grass and pond have low leveled Pokemon so the children play with them though they should never pass the guardians gates or else Ilex forest Pokemon may attack. Ilex forest is a big forest with a shrine for Nikoru’s Jirachi (The founder of Tillaro) in the middle, and it is said that the spirit of his Jirachi watches over you while you travel.
    The aim is to get to the castle in the sky which was created by Nikoru with he's Jirachi because the ultimate Pokemon is there that will help you to destroy team flame unless they get there first. Team flame is an Evil fire organisation who live in the Tree of Life in Ilex forest (secret base) and plan to take over the world!

Who will you be? Team Flame or a Trainer. The choice is yours...

So The Story Begins…In the region of Tillaro it was the first day of spring and the day children of Dartree town get there first Pokemon. Prof. Elko has he’s laboratory open so trainers can collect there Pokemon and Pokedex and the PokeMart is giving all new trainers 6 Pokeballs.
    Trainers can then journey into the Ilex forest in order to reach the next town though the next town cannot be accessed at this moment in time but the gates will soon be open.
    While you are about to enter the Ilex forest, a wild Rattata comes running at you and you cannot catch this Pokemon since you are not in the Ilex forest yet (Pokemon who live in Dartree town are protected and cannot be caught, but can be battled). It is up to your new Pokemon to battle your way though Rattata and get to Ilex forest.
    Wild Pokemon inhabit the forest and the following Pokemon have revealed themselves, Zigzagoon, Pidgey and Ledyba though each trainer can only catch one Pokemon each. Suddenly each trainer encounters a tree on fire and wild Pokemon are fleeing for there lives so it is up to the trainer to put out the fire and each one wonders it is could really be who they think it is.
    When you encounter the shrine of Nikoru’s Jirachi you may leave a little offering there like some food because the Jirachi is still there and may help you in some way for your kindness, because I am sure that your mothers would not let you start a journey without packing you food.
    Officer Jenny promises that when the fires in Ilex forest are put out she will open the doors to taffeta City them home of the first gym and the Taffeta Lake where it is believed was the birth place of Nikoru’s Dragonite and the lakes have healing properties.
    Back in Dartree, there is an old woman who has found a lost and dry Startyu that is too weak to use any attacks and she will give it to a trainer who has not caught any Pokemon in Ilex forest. The trainer must place it is the Taffeta Lakes to help it get better and it may even be so grateful that it will continue on your journeys, though you cannot catch one of the Pokemon in Ilex forest if you chose Staryu.
    So the journey is about to unfold for some very special trainers so be prepared and ready because you are about to discover the true meaning on friendship because there is only your Pokemon to help you in the battle against team flame to the castle in the sky…

~Click here to view the map of Dartree town and Ilex forest~(If the map comes to small then save it and enlargen it)
    ~Click here to veiw the map of Taffeta City~
    ~Map of Willow County~
    Last edited by ~Water Lucario~; 11th April 2006 at 2:04 PM.

*Urm sorry if this is SPAM but how would you start this?*
    Ze' lurver-ly lesbian but also a lurver-ly Mommy ~<3

*Honestly i'm not sure how it would start but i'm gonna give a shot at tryin 2 start it.*

Having just received his first pokemon, Rai was eager to battle and soon saw one of the other new trainers and her first pokemon a Poliwag. He went over to say hi to the girl and her Poliwag. Rai's seedot was close by.

"Hi i'm Raimundo or Rai for short. Two things. One: What's your name? And two how bout a battle? Your Poliwag versus my Seedot."
    PBR friend code: 4897-4465-4758
    PM me if you wanna battle me
    (current team)

wi-fi ranking: 4 wins/ 0 draws/ 1 loses

* ok then i'll just carry on. Also my pokemon talk in this but they actually only speak pokemon but Sayara understands*

"Sure i'll battle you Rai. And my names Sayara. Go Poliwag. Use ice beam." Sayara commanded.

"What? I dont know that." Poliwag said in its own way.

"You don't know ice beam." Sayara just slumped down to the ground onto her knees. "Oh. Stupid mud getting me dirty." She brushed herself down. "Ok then. Use bubble."

"Know that i know how to do." Poliwag jumped into the air and lauched a flurry of bubbles down onto Rai's Seedot.

*i'll use Crystal-zephyr's idea of being able to talk to his pokemon to*

"Come on. A bubble attack. Use Bide Seedot."

"But it'll hurt." Seedot complained.

"Seedot. It's a water attack. Take it like a man."

"Ok but you do know i'm not a man don't you." Seedot began glowing red.

"Good. And if your not a man then are you a woman?"

"No i'm a pokemon you idiot. And if you don't mind i'm trying to concentrate." The bubbles hit giving Seedot damage. A second barage came straight after the first.

"Keep up the attack Seedot." The second barrage hit. Only this time after taking the hit; the glow faided and Seedot charged at Poliwag.

The attack caused it to almost be knocked out. Seedot however stood tall.
    (current team)

Something Has Happened
    Seedot grew a level and learnt Vine Whip while Poliwag learnt Water Gun

In the story you can chose what happens though there is a fire in Ilex forest that you may put out later and there are wild Pokemon that you might catch but it is up to you what happens but you cannot exit Ilex forest just yet...

"Stop please you win." Sayara cried almost in tears. She returned her tad pole pokemon and began to walk away. "Anyway have you ever skateboarded because i heard they're selling them for half price. Also," She looked around. "Not yet i'll tell you later."

"You wont say because you're in love with him." Sayara looked down and saw her Poliwag.

"How did you heal?"

"I found the potion in your bag."

"Well two things. One, don't go routing and two, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET." Sayara suddenly went beserk at her water type. She then slumped to her knees. "Plus i wanted to tell him."

He looked shocked at what his new friend just said. "Urm. Do you really." Rai saw she was serious. "Well. Sorry but for now i'm gonna stay as i am. And yeah i love skateboarding but my last one broke. So you wanna go get one together then? Come on. I'll be nice and pay."

Both trainers ran towards the shop to get their new skateboards. Five minutes later they came out with their own both looking different.

"Lets try 'em out in the forest. We've got our pokemon so we shouldn't get attacked."

"Wow. This forest is huge. To be honest i've never actually been in this far." Sayara looked around seeing nothing but trees. "So how are we supposed to skateboard in here?" Again she looked around spotting some logs lined up in a row. "I got an idea. We grind down all those logs. And down that hill. Me first. But to make it more fun; if i win i can give you a kiss." She gavce him a smile indicating she was expecting him to say 'no'

"Sayara you are seriously obssessed."

"Poliwag. Shut up. Plus i've seen you eyeing Rai's Seedot."

"Urm." Poliwag looked as if it was seriuosly trying to think of an idea "Urm... i'm just thinking about that battle we had and i'm looking at him to find and weakness."

"Sure. That's what it is."

"Shut up your self." Poliwag shot a stream of water straight at Sayara's face.

"Two things; one its cold and two you learned water gun. Anyway do you except the bet?"

"Ok Sayara it's a deal. But if you lose then...urm." Rai had to think for a moment before coming to a conclusion. "Then you pay for our next dinner."

"I like dinner."

"Seedot stop spinning around and everyone likes dinner."

"I don't."

"But you just said you did."

"Did what?"

"Say you like dinner."

"Did i?"

"Yes. You did."

"What did i do?"

"Oh forget this. Ok lets go. But we go at the same time. Who ever lasts longest wins. Go." Rai got off to an easy head start. He went over two logs when something jumped onto his face and clung on. "Seedot get this thing off me." It hopped off and attached it self onto Sayara's face but she hung on for longer and almost reached the bottom but fell off. "Stupid wild pokemon."

Prince_Rilian Guest

Bagon, chase that Caterpie!" Ivan commanded.

UUUUUUUh, I can't see it anywhere." Said the confused looking bagon.

Dang it got away!!

*Notices Two people*

"Oh hi, my name is Ivan. I remember you from Proffesor Elko's lab. I think your (the girl) name is Sayara and your name is Rai. Correct me if I am incorrect "
    Last edited by Prince_Rilian; 28th March 2006 at 10:46 PM.

"Sorry Rai but looks like i'm gonna win not you." The then saw the bug pokemon jump at her. Inside she hated some bugs. "Get it off. Get it off. Get it off. Get it off." She then fell off.

"You fell off." Poliwag said laughing.

"Shut up you little squirt and squirt this off my face. I can't even see what it is and Rai's still recovering so he can't see."

"I'll squirt alright." It charged water up and shot it purposly at her chest and not where the pokemon off. The bug then jumped off her face revealing it.

*Can Rukario-Wave Rider please say what pokemon it is please*

OCC: I'm really lost, can someone explain what's going on to me? SOrry for not posing before this, i got grounded so I couldn't get on..
    Edit: I'm caught up.
    "COme on Mareepy" I said walking out of the lab and heading to the forest.
    "It seems like we're be traveling alone, *sighs* but im used to it anyways" I said to Mareepy who was trying to walk beside me, but she fell over.
    "Maeeeeeep" she cried.
    "Aww Mareepy, it's okay stop crying your learn how to walk soon, your just a baby" I cooed as I picked Mareepy up and started walking again.
    I got to the forest.
    Last edited by foxkitty; 25th March 2006 at 8:07 PM.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict
    [The place were at(Pokeshipping)]

"heeeeeeey wait up" jimmy shouted " to Rai, Sayara and Ivan "wait for meeeee" *he ran up to everyone puffing* "hey everybody I'm Jimmy" he said in short breaths "sorry I'm late, i slept in then i couldnt find the pokemart, then i just caught prof. elko before he left, and last of all I saw you guys walking off and went to chase you, then dropped my bag and couldnt find you and then i finally found you and it was all messed up"

"i want a cookie" said a voice tiny voice coming from jimmys back pack

"you've alredy had two said jimmy" oh everyone this is my pokemon aron i named him Aaron. lol" come and meet the other pokemon Aaron. *Arron pops his head out of the bag*
    Last edited by -jimbyob-; 26th March 2006 at 8:15 AM.
    [center]
    Awsome banner made by the talented Rufinito18.

Prince_Rilian Guest

*Rukario-Wave Rider, do we know each other's names??

Yes because you all got your Pokemon on the same day at Prof. Elko's lab

You may enter Taffeta City home of the Water Gym!

Leader: Dropletta
    Pokemon: Luvdisc, Lapras and Kingdra (only battle two of your choice)
    Badge: Rain badge

*Note that all players are still in the forest where Team flame are based and there are fires (read start for info)*

~MAP OF TAFFETA CITY HERE~
    Last edited by ~Water Lucario~; 30th March 2006 at 7:44 AM.

*You are aware that mine and crystal-zephyrs charcters are in the woods having a compotition but oh well i doesn't matter*

"Fine you win the bet even if that bug attacked me."

"Aawww you're growing up."

"Shut up Seedot." Rai shouted at his Seedot turning red. All went quiet for a moment as Rai approached Sayara for her winnings. The bug that had attacked them had now scurried off deeper into the woods.
    (current team)

"No Rai i want more than just a kiss off you. I want you to be my boy friend." Sayara had also gone red now aswell. Meanwhile Poliwag and Seedot had joined toegther singing 'puppy love'. This made Sayara go even more red. With anger and embarresment.

"You know Sayara if he does that means i gotta put up with Seedot though.

"Do i care. At the moment i'm getting a bit desperate. Anyway will you Rai?"

"Well. Why not?" Rai gave a wide smile and was about to kiss her when he saw the other trainers around. "Where did all you guys come from?"

"They've been here since Sayara asked you out."

"Well why didn't you tell me Seedot?"

"Because i couldn't be bothered. Ok?"

"No it's not ok. If i had kissed her i wouldn't have heard the end of it."

"Well the pokemon know and they told their trainers i think."

"How could this day get any worse?"
    (current team)

Prince_Rilian Guest

Hey Jimmy, do you know where the other trainer is?? I remember another trainer being at Prof. Elko's lab, the person picked a Mareep i think.
    ... i wonder...
    guys do you think those fires are a good sign??
    Last edited by Prince_Rilian; 30th March 2006 at 11:17 PM.

"Ahh" I screamed.
    Mareepy flew out of my hands and fell on Ivans head.
    "Mareep...Oh there you are" I said finding her.
    "Oh..i'm, so sorry" I said blushing a little and taking Mareepy off his head.
    "Again sorry" I said hugging Mareepy.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

A strong smell of smoke was filling the air but Sayara had to yet noticed it "Ok so i'm guessin' we're the five that received the pokemon. Also does anyone smell smoke?"

<"I do. I don't like fire.">

"Poli. You are a water type. It won't hurt you as much as it would us. Plus you know water gun. And that can put out fires."

<"No i'm worried about Rai's seedot.">

"I'm guessing you have a thing for Seedot then?"

<"Please don't tell anyone please.">

"Don't worry i won't."

Prince_Rilian Guest

It is all right Angel.
    And ya... Sayara, why dont you use your Poliwag's water gun and put out that fire?? I hear there is a city up ahead called Taffeta. Apparently there is a gym leader who trains water pokemon. i guess i will need to train my Bagon so... anyone up for a battle?? Remember, when a trainer meets eyes with another trainer they are supposed to have a battle. So who is up for a battle against my Bagon. And Jimmy, not to be rude or anything, but your aron would kick my butt.
    Last edited by Prince_Rilian; 2nd April 2006 at 12:30 AM.

[My names Angel]
    "We have to stop the fires" Mareepy cried.
    "But how i'm a newbie trainer" I whispered to her.
    "Get these people to help" She wispered back in her language.
    "But I don't know them, and..and" I whispered.
    "ANd what" Mareppy asked?
    "Nothing, forget it" I said.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

"To burn the world to ashes of black"
    "To capture all Pokemon in our sack"
    "To fire the hearts of people around"
    "To burn our enemies into the ground"
    "Kari"
    "Tai"
    "Team Flame are hot and will light the night"
    "Give us your Pokemon or we will burn you out of sight"

"So I see you are putting out our fires that we are using to get the sacred Jirachi of this forest angry" said Tai
    "You pathetic children are about to get burnt" heatedly said Kari
    "Go Ponyta"
    "Go Magby"
    "Together use flamethrower now on these pathetic trainers"

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast