Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget me not~♥ (A Contestshipping fic) P.G. 13

Default Forget me not~♥ (A Contestshipping fic) P.G. 13

Ok, this is my first try in generating a Shipping fic...so please bear with me. ;__;

Comments, good or bad are greatly appreciated. ^^

Thank you so much! Enjoy reading!

Table of contents:

Chapter 1
    Chapter 2

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    Prologue:

“Love untold weighs heavy in the heart.”

A cold breeze swept past her. The chilling touch of the wind forced the young girl to sit down in exhaustion, tired from walking for days. She was alone. Feeling hunger, May grunted in pain. She has not eaten for days. Knowing that her hunger can’t be salved, she simply tried to satisfy her other problem. She was freezing. Seeking warmth, May curled up into a tiny ball, using her own body heat to warm herself. Yet, soon enough, she discovered that her efforts were futile.

She decided to walk some more. She must find a town nearby or she’ll surely freeze to death. With bated breath, May stood up, sighed, and continued walking.

The sun was setting, yet the young girl was lost. She was frightened; the whole world is now being engulfed by a thick blanket of darkness. By this time, hunger, fatigue, and pain simply caught up with the young lass. Suddenly May collapsed, crying and wishing for warmth. She was simply too cold and too hungry to continue. What she wouldn’t do for a nice warm blanket now, what she wouldn’t do for a large piece of steak now. May knew that she was going to die. She knew deep down that this was a humiliating way to perish. Death because she got lost in the middle of nowhere, hungry, tired, crying and cold. She knew it was inevitable. Everyone dies someday. Everyone fades away into dust. Everyone forgets about you, you become insignificant after death. You stoop down to lower levels, you become the prey. Worms shall devour your flesh; plants will feed on your nutrients. Quite simply, you disappear from this world forever.

The thought of impending death frightened May. She knew she was going to die someday, but she refused to die now. She grabbed a branch, eager to stand right back up, and continue walking. Perhaps, walking would warm her up.

It was no use. Her hands were numb. As she grabbed the branch, a powerful stinging feeling swept through her whole arm. A spurt of blood gashed through her hand. This was it, she has given up.

“Please…please…let me see him again…just one more time…please…”

The tears wouldn’t stop falling, her heart was heavy. All those wasted opportunities, all those shattered moments. She had all those time…to tell him that she loved him above anything else. She had those opportunities in the past, yet she was frightened. She was terrified about the fact that he might distance himself from her, once he finds out the truth. She was frightened that he would simply laugh at her emotions; after all, he never showed any affection for her in the past. Quiet the contrary, he has shown the opposite to her. But even after all those things he said...how could she explain the emotion she feels whenever they speak to one another? His voice is like a switch for her heart. Whenever he speaks, her heart listens. Whenever he walks, her heart follows.

She was in love.

The blood is now like a river. She was fading, she was cold. Her life was nothing but a blurry glimmer of light.

It started snowing. It was cold white snow, pure and innocent. Just like her love.

As she faded into the light, a hand reached out and hugged her tight. She felt tears drop into her cheeks. She heard whimpering and sobs; she heard a very familiar voice.

The switch for her heart has been pulled. The last thing she remembered was seeing green hair…a blurry face…

Yet, as she closed her eyes…she was smiling. Tears fell into her face; tears came out of her eyes. She opened her lips, eager to say one final message to her love:

“Drew…I…Love you.”

The sun rose up, she smelled soup. She arose from her tent, only to find Ash and Max in peaceful slumber, whilst Brock is cooking their breakfast on open fire.

“Good morning! Gee…you woke up early today huh? Is something the matter?”

Brock’s question made May think. Smiling she told him:

“No…but make sure the soup’s nice and tasty! I sure am hungry today!”

May looked up into the sky, reminiscing, remembering the dream she had last night.

She was frightened, she was scared. What if she can’t control this feeling? What if she started screaming her emotions out? What would she do?

With a long sigh, May entered her tent, she grew drowsy. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

It started to snow.
    Last edited by Minami Itsuki; 25th March 2006 at 7:12 PM.
    92%
    let's go.

Wow, suspenseful prologue. I like your style, I bet the upcoming chapters will be really really good!! PM me when the chapters begin okay???

It seems like a more serious fic, but if not, I think itd be a good idea to add some humor in the first chapter.

<---- CREDITS to Rainbow Latias. Sprites- Pokesho + elite2000

[IMG]http://i1.*******.com/sd07lc.jpg[/IMG]
    Current Fic: Butterfly Lovers (Contestshipping) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=109994

No, it's not the generic May + Drew fic..

Banner credits to Saffire Persian.

First things first:
    Everyone forgets about you, you become insignificant after death. You stoop down to lower levels, you become the prey. Worms shall devour your flesh; plants will feed on your nutrients. Quite simply, you disappear from this world forever.
    That's AMAZING. *gives cookies* Keep up the gothyness por favor! ^_-
    I LOVE this story! OMG...make a PM list and put me on it!! Right now. XP lol
    Anyway, like disbejackiee said, your style is great and the feeling is so...dark...my favorite. ^^ Keep on treckin' plz. ^^
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

You have a really interesting style of writing (don't worry, that's a good thing ^^) I like the darkness element this fic seems to have. It seems like to be just by reading the 1st installment that this isn't going to be like any other C/Sy fic. Keep up the great work!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika
    First things first:

That's AMAZING. *gives cookies* Keep up the gothyness por favor! ^_-
    I LOVE this story! OMG...make a PM list and put me on it!! Right now. XP lol
    Anyway, like disbejackiee said, your style is great and the feeling is so...dark...my favorite. ^^ Keep on treckin' plz. ^^
    Really? O__O *eats cookie*

Thank you all for the kind comments. ^^ I do admit it seemed a bit dark. ^^

A PM list eh? Yeah. I think I'll start doing that.

Chapter 1 hopefully posted tomorrow. If I finish it today. ^^

Again, thank you for the kind comments. ^^
    92%
    let's go.

I love your writing style! This is very interesting, I'm curious to see where you plan on going with this fic. The dream seems to have some sort of significant meaning... hmm. I'm no good at figuring these things out, so I'll just read along and enjoy. xD Keep up the good work!

This is actually pretty interesting. You have a nice way of writing and the plotline seems interesting so far (though I probably couldn't disagree more with your view of death XP)! Lol, I love the darkness of this fic for so far ^_^ If you're making a PM-list anyway, don't forget to put me on.

Chapter 1

Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same.

Whoever decided that birds are free? Sure they can soar higher than we can; sure they can go anywhere as they please. But…as they fly away, into places unknown, isn’t that the same as being caged? Without a home, without anywhere to truly stay forever, forced to roam forever, isn’t that the same as being caged?

Walking side by side with her friends, with Eevee securely in her arms, the young bird once again roams. Lagging behind, May’s brother, Max started to complain. Hunger had stepped in. No one can argue with him though. They were all hungry. After all, they had their last meal quite some time ago. The flock decided that rest was in order.

It has been snowing for several days now. The bird’s wings were frozen. Unable to fly further, the young lass decided that she must perch and rest for now.

Night was also looming over them, and now they decided to spend the night in that particular area.

It has been several days since May first had the dream. Strangely though, she’s been having the exact same dream for several nights now.

“There’s got to be a reason…I just know it…”

An open fire was made, warming up the frigid companions.

“Thank you Combusken.”

It has been quite some time since the friends shared a hearty meal with each other. The dish prepared by Brock, was truly magnificent. Munchlax, obviously feeling hunger, released itself from its Pokeball. The young glutton then pushed off Eevee from its bowl and started to devour its food. Eevee started to cry. With a sigh, Brock decided that a new meal was in order. He turned his back as he made new batches of Poke-blocks.

Walking, falling, bleeding, and crying. The same dream over and over, the same sight, the same feelings. May grunted in pain as the blood overflowed, as the blood numbed her arm. However, the pain quickly vanished…when he came…and then, great relief and satisfaction was felt when she uttered those four words:

“Drew…I Love You.”

Awaking from her slumber, May could not help it. Burying her face into her hands, she began to sob quietly. This was too much. She can’t understand it. Why is this happening? Why can’t she sleep in peace? Why is he always in her mind?

Hearing her brother turn in bed frightened May.

“I…can’t…I won’t let them see me like this…”

May, left the tent all alone, leaving all her trusted Pokemons behind. Quietly walking, she grew guilty about leaving her beloved friends behind. She just wanted some time for herself. She wanted to find a quiet place to think, a place where no one would bother her. She doesn’t mind company, and she trusts her friends above anything else…but she knew this was something that she had to figure out on her own, that this was something that only she can solve. Quietly, May left the safety of company as she walked into the woods all alone.

She just needed to find a secluded quiet place, where she can cry her eyes out. The pain was too much. She felt heavy and weary just thinking about it.

This feeling she feels for him…this emotion she had. This desire, this love…it was hurting her. Her quiet walk suddenly turned to long, quick strides. She begun to run, she started sprinting towards nowhere. She was frustrated, she was angry, she was lonely.

Tripping on a buried Pineco, May staggered for a moment, before falling into the snow.

The ground crumbled. The flat surface started to break away. She shrieked as she realized that she fell into a low cliff.

Realizing she was still alive, she sighed in thanks. The thin layer of snow cushioned her fall nonetheless; however she did fall in solid ground. As she started to position herself vertically, her leg started to hurt.

The pain was nothing, she thought. She tried to stand up, however her leg felt different.

As she stood up, a powerful surge of pain rattled her entire frame. She wobbled, before she fell again.

The Pineco stared at her, before it casually hopped away.

Her leg was hurt. The fall must have been bad.

“Darn it….”

The snow continued to drop.

May, with much effort, managed to crawl all the way under a large tree.

“At least…this’ll be better than sitting down in the middle of snow right?”

The pain was growing. It must be because of the cold. Her breath reminded her of fog. Her gloved hands, felt numb. She grew drowsy but she refused to sleep. She feared sleeping. What if she didn’t wake up? She was freezing. She was sleepy, she was tired and hurt. She feared impending death.

May cried as she grew guilty out of her own weakness. She hated herself now more than ever because of her own weakness. She wanted nothing more than to tell him how she felt, nothing more than to see his face again and hug him tight. She wanted that to happen, but she knew, right now, that it was almost impossible.

This was no dream. This was reality. Night has fallen, and she was sure that her friends are still sleeping. Would she survive? She began to fear for the worst. She grew drowsy.

“I’m so sorry….everyone…”

She closed her eyes, and with one final breath, she smiled as she remembered the sweet face of the man she loves.

She ceased to feel pain afterwards. She no longer dreamt. Finally, she was at peace.
    92%
    let's go.

Awsomeness...I especially like how you kept everything on the subject of birds...almost like you were writing poetry. Very impressive. ^^
    I also like how you keep the story, in what i like to call "close past"...meaning we know it happened in the past, yet you tell it like it was happening right now. It's difficult to master for me sometimes, but you really have a knack for it.
    however she did fall in solid ground.
    o.o; I think it's "fall on"...you have this mistake in a couple other places as well. Nothing major.
    OMG...the ending. O_O I say...go death! Death rocks in fics, don't you agree? Love it...chappie 2...I await you. ^^...if you're there...o.o;;; There's a chap2 right? ^^;

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika
    Awsomeness...I especially like how you kept everything on the subject of birds...almost like you were writing poetry. Very impressive. ^^
    I also like how you keep the story, in what i like to call "close past"...meaning we know it happened in the past, yet you tell it like it was happening right now. It's difficult to master for me sometimes, but you really have a knack for it.

o.o; I think it's "fall on"...you have this mistake in a couple other places as well. Nothing major.
    OMG...the ending. O_O I say...go death! Death rocks in fics, don't you agree? Love it...chappie 2...I await you. ^^...if you're there...o.o;;; There's a chap2 right? ^^;
    >8D Yeah!

Oh. Thank you very much for pointing that out. ^^ I'll try changing that habit. I do admit I make several grammar mistakes. ^^

Chapter 2 hopefully coming tomorrow! ^__^
    92%
    let's go.

Your way of writing and explaining reminds me of xxxHOLiC (yeah, I do think that's a good thing). It's wonderful! Loved the birds-thing in the beginning. The ending really makes me wonder for the next chapter. Evil, now I can't stop reading. XP Anyway, hurry up and update! ^_^
    Has a Fic -now be surprised l3- Love Is a Many Blundered Thing Contestshippy-PG- Chapter 6 up Here (Very sorry for the delay). Please R&R! ^^

I was beginning to feel scared that the story would end there when I read the ending. I was feeling why Drew hasn't even appeared and she died so fast? Luckily, there's chapter 2...Phew! Anyway...GREAT story! No change that to EXCELLENT story!

I say...go death! Death rocks in fics, don't you agree?
    No, I was feeling very sad when Drew died in your Treehouse Saga fic.
    You know what I do when someone dies in a story? I write another chapter for it and make that person come alive and saved it in my Micro Words. XD
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Thank you. ^^

Indeed there would be a Chapter 2, however I've been so busy with school work that I've neglected finishing it for now. Sorry. ;__;

Hopefully, I'll get it done by tomorrow. XD
    92%
    let's go.

Hopefully, I'll get it done by tomorrow. XD
    Yey!
    -jumps up and down like a mad woman-

Chapter 2
    You should cry if you feel like it.
    If you have nothing to cry for, then you have nothing to live for as well

“The snow’s…really piling up….”

Days…weeks….and maybe even years passed since they last saw each other. Reminiscing…the young man couldn’t help feeling otiose about the situation. He misses her…he misses her smile.

The young man has his long green hair tied back. He allowed his hair to grow recently, deciding that the look fitted him more. On his waist, securely fastened, are his trusted companions. Drew, has been trekking the thick snow, atop a savage mountain, for days now. Determined to reach the next town, the next contest, the young lad braved the terrible weather ahead. Good thing he brought several supplies, food, blankets, jackets and other necessities.

He felt bad. He felt like…all those days he spent with her, were fruitless. The moment he gazed into her eyes, when they first met. The moment he heard her sweet voice, Drew fell in love with her.

“A fragment of me that exists somewhere... I wonder if you'll love me.”

The blizzard finally subsided. His Pokemons weren’t suited to roam in such a weather so he decided not to release them. He was in this alone. Braving the forces of nature, braving the frigid wind, was all part of his quest to be an awesome coordinator. It was his dream. It was his future. He believed in that fact.

But…somehow he knew deep down, that entering that next contest hall…there was a hidden desire in his heart.

Gazing up at the cloudy sky, Drew wondered how May was doing.

“Is she still….as cheerful…as ever?”

Drew stared off into the distance. He felt hot tears roll down his cheeks. The tears felt awfully warm—and comforting. He then knew that hidden desire. He wished, with all his might…he wished to see her again at the next contest hall.

All those words he told her in the past—they were all just something to mask his love. He was afraid…he was afraid that May might distance herself from him if she ever found out.

“I’m…such a coward…”

Staring off into the distance, his eyes caught something peculiar. A red spot. A red thing was sprawled down into the distant snow.

“A Pokemon?”

Drew stood up and decided to approach the thing.

To him, this was certainly peculiar. Pokemons that live in this frigid weather…most of them possess a different colored fur or skin to act as camouflage or protection in this weather.

“Is it a Delibird?”

As he grew nearer, his steady walks suddenly became long strides—then suddenly they became fast, frantic sprints. It looked familiar.

“MAY!!!”

Hugging her tightly, Drew shouted in horror. She was freezing. Her whole visage radiated a bluish hue. However, he could still feel warm breath being exhaled from her. She was still alive.

There wasn’t much time.

“GO! Flygon!”

He was desperate. He was frightened. He was angry.

“FLYGON!! FASTER!!!”

The bright green dragon dashed into the sky, flying in search of shelter, somewhere warm.

Far off into the distance, Drew spotted a cave.

Laying May down Drew decided that the first thing he should do is to provide heat, or warmth. He unpacked his backpack, and from there he obtained some firewood, and some bits of charcoal.

Soon, a fire was made. The cold wind was still blowing inside though, the cave opening was far too wide. Drew looked at May’s face. She was shivering.

Drew took off his jacket, and wrapped it around May to serve as an extra blanket. She was still cold, even with the blanket wrapped around her, May's face, bluish and hurt. Drew decided that she needed extra warmth.

Drew was shaking. He didn’t bring anything extra. He used his normal shirt as a pillow for May. He was topless, and he was freezing.

“Damn it…the things I do for….”

Looking at May’s hurt face broke Drew’s heart. He never wanted to see her like this. May stopped shaking.

Concerned, Drew approached her slowly. He couldn’t see straight. Human flesh can never protect him from this frigid weather. He gasped in horror.

May wasn’t breathing.

Drew was crying. His tears falling like rain.

“Don’t die…don’t leave me…please….You know, this kind of work, making people happy, goes much better when the person who's doing it is happy. And you are essential to my happiness…so don’t die…I’m begging you…I love you May…I love you…please….”

Deciding that she needed more warmth, Drew hugged her tightly. His tears were now falling on her cheeks.

“Please…forgive me….”

Drew kissed her. The passionate touch of their lips made Drew feel…relieved.

Her lips were awfully warm…

“Please…don’t die…”

Drew felt tears fall in his bare chest. He opened his eyes to see May…crying. However she didn’t look hurt anymore.

May was smiling. Although unconscious, May had a warm smile in her face.

May started to breath.
    Last edited by Minami Itsuki; 25th March 2006 at 7:00 PM.
    92%
    let's go.

yah may lives. I loved the warm scene of the kiss drew gave may

Please PM when you get more chapters up

This is so passionate...and amazingly cute. Another great job by the great Velsper.
    The only thing I have to say is that in the middle, it got sort of confusing...when Flygon went to go find shelter. =\ It sorta jumped around and then all of a sudden, they were in the cave. But that's all.
    You did another great job! ^^ Well done.

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Yeah...I agree it got a bit too jumpy. But I wanted to create a feeling of...restlessness or something, to kinda show the confusion Drew is feeling.

Tomorrow is Sunday, so Chapter 3 shall be up tomorrow! >8D

Thank you for the kind words!
    92%
    let's go.

:O MAY'S ALIVE. The scene with May and how Drew thought she was dead was full of intensity and extremely dramatic. The only things I saw that should be fixed was a few punction marks that should have been somewhere, but it's not anything really to worry about. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

The cuteness! Just awesome.
    I agree that it was a bit confusing when Drew used Flygon- I lost you there for one second. But that's such a small thing, it doesn't really matter. I enjoyed reading it anyway.
    Has a Fic -now be surprised l3- Love Is a Many Blundered Thing Contestshippy-PG- Chapter 6 up Here (Very sorry for the delay). Please R&R! ^^

Talking

It's so cute! The part where Drew kisses May! xxxExcellent story! I can't wait for more chapters!

Tomorrow is Sunday, so Chapter 3 shall be up tomorrow! >8D
    -blinks eyes widely-
    Isn't Sunday today?
    -checks computer, watch and calendar-
    It is Sunday! And tomorrow I have school... -grumbles-
    Last edited by Stephy; 26th March 2006 at 10:27 AM.

Oh I wrote that post yesterday. :P

I woke up late so I'm barely typing it right now. Sorry. ><

Thank you once again for the kind reviews! They really help.
    92%
    let's go.

Ah, I read this earlier but forgot to review, sorry! I was sure I did. Well, anyway, I really love this. The kiss scene was so touching, and your descriptions are wonderful, so I could really picture it in my mind. I was so relieved at the end when May started breathing again. When you said she had stopped, I was really worried. But really, this is an excellent fanfic, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

I woke up late so I'm barely typing it right now. Sorry. ><
    Okay...me ish very bored! No one is...I mean not a single contestshipping writer is updating their story! -sighs-
    Can someone update their story? It's just that this kind of stories make me want to read more!
    Last edited by Stephy; 27th March 2006 at 12:23 PM.

Relax, May_Beautifly.

Anyway, I can say I like your fic, Roy Mustang. It's both kawaii and sweet in a dark way. Just like the others, I can't wait for the next chapter but take your time. =)

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast