Thread: Naruto

ZGDK Guest

Default Naruto

You'll be surprised how fast I read.... pretty soon I'll have read all One Piece's that have been released in the US, while I wait for more I was wondering would I enjoy Naruto? Thanks!

I've downloaded all the translated manga, and I remember a few months ago, dumping about 50 chapters to read on my PSP.

I read through it pretty fast too, only took me a week or two to read through.

I'm now up-to-date on the manga (in Japan, which is about at 299 chapters now and going up every week), so no need for that anymore.

Naruto is pretty good, it's not exactly great right now, but it's starting to go up again.
    I'm sure you'd like it, since there are no fillers, unlike the anime.
    Last edited by zonic the hedgehog; 21st March 2006 at 7:45 PM.
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

You'll enjoy Naruto, my friend. The current japanese chapters aren't at it's best, but they are building up into something great!

Just start from the beginning if you really wanna get into it, even though it's not really necessary. The story and plot twist will blow you away.

~THREE SEE~

Well, I have only read volume 1 of this manga, and i think that it is great. I also read the books fast, but i would rather have a hard copy than downloads, so i need to get the money togeather. I am not spending all of the money i have obn manga. I think that waiting a whole week to get it is a good thing for me anyway. I am just dreading catching up with all of the books that have been translated, and having to wait 2 months for the next one to be released..

All in all, i think that naruto is a good story. I am currently watching the anime, and i am looking forward to reading the books. ^_^
    Wanna chat? Just add me to your msn or AIM.
    I claim Brook/ Gentelman Skeleton in the Bishie thread (version 3.0)

ZGDK Guest

Thanks! I'll defenitly get it now!

It is a good manga, although I thought thast the first chapter was kind of confusiong, but that is the only one IMO. I would recomend it though.

AnimeStar Guest

When i red naruto manga it left out alot of his catch lines and the cool moves for when thare fighting.. But in the end i buy more! I love naruto manga, oh and dose any one know what the 7'th manga book's called?

I've read all of the manga that has been released in Japan and I have to say this is one of the best series I have ever read. The amount of charecters and the depth they have for thier nubers is both atounding and pleasing. I reccomend for people who enjoy a good shonen.
    Help keep Signatures short. (Post in sig if you agree)

Tifa Guest

Ahh, I love this manga, caught up with it so fast. The latest chapters are the best.     Spoiler:
    Chap 303 has just been released on the net, but im waiting for the scan.

Yes, Naruto is indeed a very good manga/anime to see/read. It is up there in the "One of the best storylines". While there have been fillers in the anime and slowed down manga story, it is still very good. *nodnod*

I heard of Naruto many months ago, but didn't know what It was about, So i obtained the first few episodes and fell in love with it, and the manga is amazing, i'd recommend it to anyone.

ZaK
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

[img]http://i53.*******.com/xc7x2s.gif[/img]

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Naruto is an amazing Anime and Manga. Very intense and you would get into it so quickly. I would also reccomend this to anyone.

~Irena~
    .::Caged Otaku::.

Proud Fangirl of Neji, Sasori no Akasuna, Ichigo (Bleach), Hatsuharu, and Edward Elric
    Proud Member ofThe Naruto Club Version 2 and POTC Club.
    "Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go" ~ Author Unknown

Anime Song:Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto Neji Hyuuga X Byakugan Tenten (Naruto)= FateShipping Mysteria Pearl X Byakugan Tenten = CrazedBestFriendShipping and Bishie = Sasori no AkasunaPair: RadiataAlchemist Celeb:Steve Staley

.::All images found on photobucket.com::.

You'd prolly like naruto if u liked one piece, if just for a change of pace.
    PS where do u guys download the online mangas from??

‡‡ Plush Ed's just can't be beat, just.....don't try ‡‡
    What's the point of schnazzy sigs anymore, with such strict limits
    Banner by Renegadez, Kawaii doll by Yoru Ryu!

I watch Naruto in Japanese on youtube.com and the manga's you can find on Naruto-kun.com...I think XD
    .::Caged Otaku::.

Proud Fangirl of Neji, Sasori no Akasuna, Ichigo (Bleach), Hatsuharu, and Edward Elric
    Proud Member ofThe Naruto Club Version 2 and POTC Club.
    "Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go" ~ Author Unknown

Anime Song:Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto Neji Hyuuga X Byakugan Tenten (Naruto)= FateShipping Mysteria Pearl X Byakugan Tenten = CrazedBestFriendShipping and Bishie = Sasori no AkasunaPair: RadiataAlchemist Celeb:Steve Staley

.::All images found on photobucket.com::.

You will love it if you like violent/romance(I only said it because of Sakura's thing for Sasuke.) but I suggest reading it in order or you WILL be confused
    Last edited by squirrel boy; 12th May 2006 at 8:49 PM.
    WHITE FC 4685 5847 3428 im willing to battle with any tier

Frist of all there are 306 chapters so far. Second there is no romance in it since sasuke isn't intrested. Two make a couple not one.It is an action packed manga and if you like things like one piece you should definitely read it.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

The only place I have access to the manga is in my college library, who order them from america. They have uyet to be released here in the UK, which seems strange as it is so popular.

How many volumes are there in Japan and the US right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kez
    The only place I have access to the manga is in my college library, who order them from america. They have uyet to be released here in the UK, which seems strange as it is so popular.

How many volumes are there in Japan and the US right now?
    All I know is that there is 9 in the US, 10 soon.

Zak
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

[img]http://i53.*******.com/xc7x2s.gif[/img]

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Well the pictures in the front are always so cool, and make Naruto look so cute and sexy!
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554