Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love Is a Many Blundered Thing (May/Drew)

Talking

Awesomeness, you finally updated ^-^ Oh May's going to have one hell of a hang-over in the morning and god knows where she's going to wake up X3 You certainly have a way with words, I was hanging off each of them, or maybe I was overly eager since you hadn't updated in so long. Anyways great work and I look forward to further chappie

Wow... nice fanfic. But no updates since 2006? Aww... please ... any updates? I like the way you put in the rose parts & May getting angry and all...

BACK

Good story! I liked the jacket part a lot. And May's blushing . Do update, yeah!

BACK

Now this is good! Very few grammar and spelling problems. PM me when the next chapter is out.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

Quote Originally Posted by eonteam123456 View Post
    There will be no more shipping. Someone, get a moderator to close this thing!
    UH? spam?

But before she could make a proper decision, Drew had noticed her standing behind him and approached. “May?” He sounded surprised. “What are you doing here?”

“You’re calling me May?” May noticed she sounded at least as surprised as he did. “That’s a first.”
    First, indeed!

May felt her face glow bright red and quickly turned away. “I don’t need your sympathy,” she said, cheeks colored fire-red.

“I’m not giving you my sympathy,” Drew pointed out, “I’m giving you my coat. Now be a good girl and shut up.” He ignored May’s glaring and turned to face Bill, who seemed to have something to say. He gave a small nod to let him know he was listening.
    xD
    He's a kind jerk, though

Drew grinned. “I’m afraid I’ll see you somewhere at the fair tonight,” he said. “Until then, see you.”

“Let’s just hope I’m not that unfortunate!” May shouted after him as the automatic doors to the hotel closed behind him. A deep sigh left her lips. His attitude was definitely still the same as ever, she concluded, though it felt like he slightly eased on her. She also felt she couldn’t really hate him anymore, maybe for that reason. Hmph! He still was a jerk.
    *laughs*
    Absolutely right, he'll always be your jerk.

“Two years at most,” May said sweetly. “I’m sure you remember. You threw up three times.”

Max turned away. “Shaddap,” he mumbled. “At least I got over it. You-“
    WOW! he threw up three times?

“Well, yes,” May stammered, “why?”

“We’re the Drew Fan club,” the blonde girl said. “I’m Kaci, the president.” She spoke in a strange accent, though May couldn’t make out which one.

“Drew’s fan club?” May looked puzzled. “I always thought Ayumi was the president.”

Kaci pulled her hand through her hair. “Not that pathetic club,” she said.
    Uh...
    Does Drew really have so many clubs?

“What exactly are you doing?” May vaguely recognised Drew’s voice.

“Hi there!” she said, strangely slow.

Drew frowned and put her back on her feet. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked. “You’re acting strange, even for you.”
    'the caring Drew' moments has come!

“You don’t have time for little girls like me,” May said earnestly. “You’ve got your own business to worry about, not including babysitting me.” She giggled dumbly and stared around.

“And who said that?” Drew asked, frowning.

May tried to remember. “A girl,” she said slowly. “With a really weird name. What was it again?” Her head hurt as she attempted to recall the name. “Something with Ka… I think…” She suddenly felt very tired.
    KACI!

Rafe from Destiny Deoxys is my hot bishie, YOOHOO!

OMG, I LOVE IT. is there gonna be more? if so please tell me when its gonna be out.

Awesome fan fictions! I'm going to keep on reading them!
    Signature coming soon

Wow, so many new replies? The last time I read this fic there wasn't anything new at all. Anyhow, I really would like to read what is going to happen to poor May. Not only because she's drunk, but because of this creepy fanclub. Pretty please with honey, Juny
    My very first fanfic: Journey to Almo (Chapter 4 up)
    -A New region
    -New friends
    -New enemies
    -New Pokemon
    and a brand new adventure

Aww! I was super psyched for the next part then it just stops! lol. Your an amazing writer, great job! I can't belive poor Drew has to come to the rescue! Like in many other fanfics May gets drunk, lol. You portrayed all the characters very well and made the drunk scene original. I havn't seen that in awhile anywhere! Great job again! Finish soon!

p.s could you add me to the pm list? plz?
    Last edited by Drew'sBaby; 22nd January 2009 at 10:41 PM.
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

OMG!!!! just woooooowwwwww!!!! REVIEWS!!!!

i like the idea of the festival, very nicely done!! may gets drunk??? wowwww id be so scared if one of my friends got drunk. every1 is IC and the only thing i dont like is that ummmm rnt u going to finish??? seriously?? pleeeeeezzzz finish sometime soon!!! i dont think i can handle it!!!

<3 Vampire <3
    I'm black in a world of white.
    I'm death instead of living.
    I'm stabbed by both love and hate.
    My heart is ripped to peices,
    never to love again.
    I believe there is no heaven, only hell.
    There is no good, only perfectly masked evil.

check out my contestshipping fic: Petalburg Highschool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123