Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Talking A Good Game! (446)

Anabel had some skills, managing to command her Pokemon without having to order a single attack.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Anabel is my fave frontier brain,i love psycic Pokemon and Anabel
    got some good ones
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

this episode was very exciting to watch i can still remember, it had a good battle in it.

I think it was my favotire episode in this season.
    I loved how Anabel interacted with her pokemon, it was cool.
    And i was happy to see Ash's Taurus return.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Well, at least we got some character development.

Glad Anabel and Ash seemed to have a thing going on. It made this episode standout.

I liked the battle aswell, nicely done 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by MISTYFAN4EVER8887 View Post
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the whole Ash and co mistasking Anabel for a boy is probably a pun on her being flat-chested (not to offend her or her fans or anything).
    Seriously, what besides that could possibly make anybody mistake Anabel for a boy? A boy with hair and a voice like hers would be beaten senseless if he showed his face around a bar or something like that.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Pretty good episode, I did like Anabel (I didn't really confuse her with a boy, maybe it's that voice of her, it would have been more surprising if she had been a guy). But as someone said it was probably a pun since she had a flat chest.

I am not sure why she had Metagross, you think someone like her would have a Gardevoir for example, not a Metagross, maybe she had a Gardevoir somewhere thought you never know.

It was good he beat her in the second round, shows he can't win all at the same time.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This was episode was great. I liked how Anabel gave commands to her Pokemon telepathically and that Ash lost, showing he can't always win the first time.

Anabel sure is impressive...... she should be in the elite four or something

A Frontier Brain that can order her Pokemon through telepathy?
    I wonder how Sh will overcome this obstacle?

When Anabel calmed that Gyarados, It was weird to see a Pokemon like Gyarados appear happy briefly.

I didn't realize that Beedrill say their names so quietly. Maybe that's just this episode?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

This episode was ok... Too bad Ash loses in this battle. Alakazam and Metagross are really strong. It was really cool how Anabel didn't have to speak to order attacks. She only used telepathy to get through to her Pokemon. Interesting how Pikachu was the only Pokemon to end up with a victory.

30/100

Finally, Ash gets beaten in the Battle Frontier. I guess this is making up for Sabrina, or any other Gym Leader not receiving an appearance throughout this sags (sans Misty and Brock of course). Or not. Regardless, it was nice to see Ash get beaten down but you could see it a mile away when he started to get cocky and stuff.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I liked Salon Maiden Anabel, Ash and the others mistaking her for a boy was funny .... But I admit that she did looks a like a boy in this episode. The bonding moments between Ash and Anabel were nice.
    I thought Ash and Anbel's battle was pretty good, it's great to see Tauros again.
    Ash ends up losing the battle at the end .... I think him losing to a Frontier brain for the first time was a good change from normal.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Good job battle frontier, you managed to beat out the awkwardness of the"Riddle me this" spa scene, i mean come on, undressing in front of four strangers you have just met, that is weird for both genders, not to mention the "cause May is here" line, And Anabel just shrugs it off, Erika refused to battle Ash, cause he dislikes parfume, But missing your gender i aOkay

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Honestly, it's nice seeing Ash lose his first BF match. Better than seeing him sweep all of them in one go. That can get get boring fast.
    As soon as Anabel sent out Metagross, I thought "gg Pikachu, gg!"
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567