Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Talking A Good Game! (446)

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Who wouldn't want to watch an episode about a human that can talk to Pokemon telepathically?
    Or Ash getting descimated in combat always fun

Well, I haven't seen this episode, but I just love watching Ash get a good thrashing, it doesn't exactly have to be in Pokemon though >_>

Haha, just kidding, but seriously? What's next? With 4Kids, Anabel would've changed the gang into puppets and Ash would have to go to Purple Town to get a Duskull.

Can't Wait!

~*~Made by Me~*~

but 4kids is not dubbing anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by rune the 1st View Post
    but 4kids is not dubbing anymore...
    Which is probably why he said "would've". As in, would have if not for the fact that they don't dub it anymore.

Try to read next time.

Uhh... 4Kids isn't dubbing the series anymore. The licencing inhouse has moved.

I have seen the Japanese version of this episode and I thoughed it was a good one. One thing I still hope for though. Anabell beter have a good dub voice just like all the other frontier brains.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Quote Originally Posted by CabbyFish View Post
    Uhh... 4Kids isn't dubbing the series anymore. The licencing inhouse has moved.

I have seen the Japanese version of this episode and I thoughed it was a good one. One thing I still hope for though. Anabell beter have a good dub voice just like all the other frontier brains.
    Which is probably why he said "would've". As in, would have if not for the fact that they don't dub it anymore.

Try to read next time.
    You guys never cease to amuse me.

I'd say Metagross was Anabel's coolest Pokemon.
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

Regarding two posts up... I made a mistake when I read and forgot to relook it over. Oops...
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Does anyone else the new voices are retarded i want the old voices back.

I have all the Frontier Gold Symbols

Friend Code: Ash: 4811 5930 1227

1) Not going to happen.

2) There are already established threads to talk about voices. This is not the place for that. Whining about voices ends here and now.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I liked how they kept Anabel's gender a secret like in the original.

lol Brock said Touros weighs a ton... It doesn't even way 200 lbs.
    My Team

Made by my good friend Charizard Champion#06
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Puberty is for the weak. I was born a man.
    LOL

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3480 2939 6419
    Pm Me to add.
    PSN ID: CM-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardMaster View Post
    lol Brock said Touros weighs a ton... It doesn't even way 200 lbs.
    Horray for not understanding figures of speech!

...I'm not the only one who knows people who sometimes refer to heavy things in general as weighing a ton, right? And come to think of it, many Pokemon's dex weights seem ridiculously low. You have this large, muscular bull and it hardly weighs more than a somewhat fat person? Come on.

I missed the first half of the ep, but that was still enough for me to say this:
    -Yay for keeping the gender ambiguity!
    -Eh at Anabel's voice. It didn't impress me at first, but it grows on you by the end of the episode.
    -They kept in the thing with Anabel saying "my friend" before sending out a Pokemon. Nice.
    -I'm STILL not used to the idea of saying Metagross as "Meta-GROHSS"(rhymes with "ew, liver is sooooo gross"), as opposed to Meta-GRAHSS(rhymes with...the "awes" in awesome, sort of. Best I could come up with, so you have to live with it!). Eh, not that it matters.
    -The whole "Anabel only senses the FEELINGS of Pokemon, not talks to them" thing at first and her psychicly talking to them later thing is confusing. Sure they TRY to explain it by saying that her Pokemon feel or sense or whatever what she wants them to do, but come on. Just say she talks with Pokemon, it'd make everyone's life easier!
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

"Talkin' a good game" surprised me, at least with Anabel's voice. I didn't expect her to sound like that. I see they tried to make her sound somewhat like a boy which is why the gang was shocked that she was a girl, but she did sound more feminine than notl.

This is the first Frontier Brain match that Ash actually loses. Corphish and Tauros were taken down rather quickly, and Pikachu was owned by Metagross. (has flashbacks of Pikachu Vs. Metagross in Hoenn league).

Nice battle, its been a while since Ash was totally creamed in a match.

Anabel seems pretty cool.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

I thought this was an alright episode. Not the best but it wasn't too bad. It was also nice to see Ash use Tauros

I had relatives over with their voices blaring in the background so I couldn't quite hear what Anabel said when everyone became surprised. Could someone pull the dialogue out for me? XDD

All I heard was Ash saying, "Why? Because May's here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarii View Post
    I had relatives over with their voices blaring in the background so I couldn't quite hear what Anabel said when everyone became surprised. Could someone pull the dialogue out for me? XDD

She was telling everyone that she was a girl.
    [CENTER]Enjoy Pokemon: Lento Legends, In both FanFic and Audio Versions.

Recent FanFic Chapter: Just Deserts

Recent Audio Episode: Team Rocket vs. Team Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarii View Post

Ash was asking Anabel why she wouldn't remove her clothes in front of everybody. Pretty touchy for a kids' show.

I don't see why they were reluctant to use the word' telepathy" at all in this episode. "Sensing the feelings of Pokemon" sounds far more ambiguous.

Also, the music was partly what made the battle in the original. I was especially disappointed in the exclusion of the Movie 7 music, especially since they kept it for the Deoxys special (even if that was to purposely reference the Deoxys movie itself).

I'll discuss Anabel's voice in the VA thread.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    I don't see why they were reluctant to use the word' telepathy" at all in this episode. "Sensing the feelings of Pokemon" sounds far more ambiguous.
    Would Anabel not be considered an empath...not a telepath (is that a word)?

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    I'll discuss Anabel's voice in the VA thread.
    As will I.

This served as a decent introduction for Anabel. Tauros was one of the Oak'ed Pokemon I least expected (along with teh Muk) to see. But I'm glad to see it. Beedrill kept is original voice again which was cool.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

*sigh*...Ash you dipsh_t!

Okay, pretty interesting episode overall. First off, I didn't really expect Anabel's voice to sound like that. But it was pretty good (guess I can try to work around this...um nothing). Anabel, even though I think she is a future homewrecker, she is an all around cool frontier brain. Every once and a while, I do enjoy seeing Ash lose in a gym/frontier battle and as far as I remember, the last one was to...Brawly? (I'm not including elite four members). But good battle, what a wipe out!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

This episode was pretty good. I kinda expected Anabel to have a more feminine voice compared to the one she has. It was cool to see Tauros again. I just kinda felt that Metagross had a bad new voice.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

they make such a big deal in the end when he loses the narriator says "Is this the end of ash and his battleing?" He just lost ig woop. I am glad ash isnt like Yugi who never loses Ash actually loses some

[CENTER]
    Future Soul Silver Team

I live in NJ and none of the Battle Frontier Episodes have aired here. I do know that Brandon has the Regis and the legendary birds, or at least that is what the Serebii Anime guide says.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

I did'nt watch Yu-Gi-Oh much but Yugi did lose some like in the second episode and against Kaiba towards the end of Duelist Kingdom. He also lost in the beginning of the season where he loses the egyptian god cards and has to duel for them. Remember how he loses to that guy's gaurdian cards?
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast