Thread: Password Retriever

Question Password Retriever

(ok, I have searched for something like this and nothing came up)

See, my sister has forgotten her password. She clicked the "retrieve password" button, and after 1 week, it still didn't come. Why is that?
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

Don't you have to put in your email or something? If so she may have spelled it wrong or put in the wrong one if she has more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR
    Don't you have to put in your email or something? If so she may have spelled it wrong or put in the wrong one if she has more than one.
    No, she typed it in right. Besides, she typed it in somewhere already and just clicked on it. Besides, I did that too just to see if it worked and it didn't work.

If you just tried it you may have to wait for a bit, they don't always get sent that quickly. Have her try again and if it doesn't work then perhaps see if she's willing to make a new account or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebiicrazed
    ...after 1 week, it still didn't come. Why is that?
    It was that long. Besides, If she does, she has to use someone elses e-mail address. The only one is my mom's. I have a question for mods/admin. Can they delete accounts? If so, then can you delete her's?

P.S. She's Pichu7.

She can make another email account. I'll even send her a gmail invitation if she'd like to use email. And I know it was a week, I meant the one you said you just tried today.

And only admins can delete accounts though it's not done often.

o.o

Maybe you could also try checking in your spam email :x

I know that when I get mail from the forums (IE, I just got an email telling me my inbox was full) it goes straight into the spam email folder.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Where and how?