Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Second Time's A Charm! (447)

It's been a long time that someone put up a poll here1!!!

I'm glad he finally won. I was getting really impatient of waiting for him.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Good episode, he finally figured out that the only way to beat her was to think like her.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

it was about time he won from her, and in the end it was so simple, anyway it was a good epidode.

A pretty good battle overall, buf Pikachu winning in the final battle, that was regular, which was alright.
    Diamond F.C.: 4467-8858-1499 name: Walter

Pokedex progress
    Diamond: N'tl: 490 seen, 490 obtained. 4 years, I completed the Pokedex!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonlover123 View Post
    It's been a long time that someone put up a poll here1!!!
    ur an impatient 1.... anyways there's misty, macie, anabel, and angie that have a crush on ash so far. i think ash will see anabel again. ash met brandon again so it's possible he'll see anabel again.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Great episode, i loved Ash's Taurus, it was so strong! the tie with Metagros was great.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

at least tauros tied metagross. Wish it would have just won a match straight up though.

Good thing Anabel didn't have Entei like she does in Emerald. I have to wonder how Espeon can learn Zap Cannon; if I knew how, I would try to teach it Zap Cannon in all of my games I can. It was interesting how well Ash did compared to his first challenge; in the first try he couldn't even get past Metagross.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkoopa1080 View Post
    at least tauros tied metagross. Wish it would have just won a match straight up though.
    but how could metagross lose that easily? it only got hit by normal attacks and it has good defense. idk how that's possible.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Well it looks like Ash plans on battling Anabel again, without doing any training. It's typical Ash and his rash decisions that always pay off...

Seeing Ash and his Pokemon jogging was good though, I beat it warmed them up and increased their overall speed. Though Pikachu bothering a swarm of Beedrill's ruined everything but ending up providing a cute scene with Ash and Anabel in the pond.

I was surprised that brutes like Metagross and Alakazam were each taken out by weak Pokemon like Corphish. Espeon and Pikachu was more on par though. I was surprised to see Espeon use Zap Cannon though. At least Ash won quickly. 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well it looks like Ash plans on battling Anabel again, without doing any training. It's typical Ash and his rash decisions that always pay off...

Seeing Ash and his Pokemon jogging was good though, I beat it warmed them up and increased their overall speed. Though Pikachu bothering a swarm of Beedrill's ruined everything but ending up providing a cute scene with Ash and Anabel in the pond.

I was surprised that brutes like Metagross and Alakazam were each taken out by weak Pokemon like Corphish. Espeon and Pikachu was more on par though. I was surprised to see Espeon use Zap Cannon though. At least Ash won quickly. 8/10
    Metagross and Tauros were both taken out at the same time. But the battle between of them was pretty cool. Probably my favorite part the episode.
    Plat FC: ???? ???? ????
    Name: SCOTT

I lost My DS along with my Platinum game.

Anabel put too much emphasis on Zap Cannon when battling Pikachu. A move with only 50 accuracy should be used much more sparingly than that. It seemed to me like she was getting desperate at that point.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Good rematch really. Of course Anabel would have a crush on Ash, that's the second FB to have a crush on one of the group (Lucy being the other). I bet if one of the male Frontier Brains had been the same age as May they would have had them crush on her.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Glad that Ash won... and he was totally in sync with Pikachu... Anabel was really good too

God, I'm so behind on these reviews! I just watched the first part of the Deoxys special today and I haven't' done "reviews" for the past two episodes yet!

ANYWAY!....

Not a bad rematch battle. This one was a little bit rushed this time around.

A question:
    was this the first FB battle Ash has done because he lost the first time? Or was their another one? I forget!
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 29th December 2010 at 5:27 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

I want to see Anabel again. That would be a cute scene for Ash. I liked all of the BF girls. Better than gymleaders.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 17th January 2011 at 9:37 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was cool. It was cool to see Corphish defeat the very strong Alakazam. It was interesting to see Tauros and Metagross battle each other so hard, that they knocked each other out. It was great to see Pikachu defeat a quick and strong Espeon to finish the battle. It was cool how the lights were knocked out, and the last battle was finished in the dark. Corphish kept going at it with Crabhammer after getting bounced back again and again. I'm glad Ash won his 6th Frontier Symbol.

89/100

Anabel her Pokemon's are really cool..like Metagross...just awesome =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Wow anabell had a crush on ash and may didn't seem to like it earlier in the episode :P
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Wow anabell had a crush on ash and may didn't seem to like it earlier in the episode :P
    Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembered that. That's the only hint people seem forget to mention in with Advanceshipping.

My ideal battle ever!

The battle was a disappointment to say the least. Espeon's battle with Pikachu was the worst part of it.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I loved this episode. The moments between Anabel and Ash at beginning were nice, they seemed to get alone very well. It's funny when Ash kept telling Corphish to use harden with his mind, May telling Combusken to use Peck was funny as well.
    The battle between Anabel and Ash was cool, It's surprising when Ash's Corphish was able to defeat Anabel's strong Alakazam. Tauros and Metagross's battle was cool too, they both knocked each other out and the battle ended in a draw.
    Pikachu and Espeon's battle was awesome as well, I liked how Pikachu used Volt Tackle on Espeon and defeated it. I'm glad Ash finally got his sixth Battle Frontier Symbol.
    It was cute when Anabel was blushing and holding her hand after shaking hands with Ash. It's obvious that Anabel (One of the few girls who actually showed interest in Ash! ) has a crush on Ash, but sadly he was too obilvious to understand her feelings.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567