Thread: Wtf?

Default Wtf?

Who the heck disabled my Avatar and Signature? Cause if you did I want you to bring it back now kthx.

Claims: Krystal (Star Fox Adventures/Assault)
    Shippings: KitsuneShipping (Flamon X Krystal); DiamondstormShipping (Flamon X Renamon);
    BrotherlyShipping (Sesshomaru X Inuyasha); SpasticShipping (Feuilly X Joly)
    Credits: Libian Minamino - Banner; Cards - Liam-Kun, Volteon
    Friends: The ever-lovely Phantom_Bugsy!

It's a lame April Fools joke. :\ There's a thread about it on Announcements.
    |The Arena Captain! Make way for...

KOGOMI! <3|

~~|As you probably already know, the smexy Kogomi pic is a courtesy of Pokésho. The bestest page on the interwabz. 8D And don't you forget: "Kogomi is the cutest and you know it! >:O" x3|~~

|Claimed Ships: Tails x Knuckles~Knuckles x Shadow~Fleur Delacour x Hermione Granger|

|Currently obsessed with: Eeveelutions/StaffShipping/Kogomi/Dunno KAY?... Because I CAN! :0|

|*~*~Twinage: Phantom_Bugsy~*~*Pair: taitofan~*~*|

|AAAANNDDD... I've claimed Kogomi in the Bishounen thread and Beast Boy in the Cartoon Bishounen thread! <3|

Shadowcat Guest

This shows that many members don't read the Announcement Forums. It's been going on for quite a long time already. I'm laughing at how you fail to read announcements.

A good april fools would be to tell people who post things without having read the stickies and announcements, that they wont be banned. Then on paril 2nd, IP ban them. I would laugh.

Banner Count: 12