Thread: Love from afar

Default Love from afar

Rated PG 13 untill I do something else...okay.

This is called Love from afar as even though Natiana and Ash are bast friends, their love is-was- apart.

This is a really random shippers fic about a girl named Natiana who loves Ash. He is currently 16 and she is 15 and this is set in Lilycove city. I am not sure about a rating but please advise this. It is going to be a very emotional fic with lots of lovey bits in the middle...and the beggining...and the end. In this fic we will meet some old friends: Brock, Max, May, Tracy and Misty (who are, ahem, seeing a lot more of each other *wink, wink* ). I hope you like it and any people who don't like this as to the May/Ash or Misty/Ash thing just do not say it here. Anyway, here it is. Oh and this is my first shippers fic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter one

When it does this- <> - it means her conscience/brain is talking to her.

“ *Sigh* Why can’t he be mine?” Natiana asked herself
    <Well, apart from that he’s your best friend; you can’t talk to him about that sorta stuff. >
    “Who asked you,” she said to herself “Ah, great. Now I’m late to meet with Ash-perfect…” He had asked her to talk about something. He was going to meet her at the Oak tree and she was going to be late so she hopped onto her bike, bringing her belt as well.
    “I’m going to be late, I’d better take the hill.” She said. As she hurdled along the bumpy surface, she wondered what he wanted to talk to her about. She’d have to find out. She was too busy thinking to notice the tree in front of her.
    “Hmmmm… Ahhhhhhh,” she exclaimed, she had hit the tree headfirst nearly breaking her bike and her nose. “Ouch, why must I always bump into this tree-is it out to get me or something?” she then saw a tall figure with a smaller figure next to it-or him for that matter.
    “Natiana! Why is it always you who bumps into this tree, are you alright?” That is what she found irresistible about him-he made you feel bad and good at the same time.
    “Hi, Ash. Sorry I’m late, I brought some of my special brand of pokemon food for Pikachu.” She said to the guy that she loved more than anyone or anything in the world-Ash Ketchum. He sat down next to her.
    “So,” she said, straitening up and giving the small bag to Pikachu “What do you want to talk about?” she asked
    “Well, I’ve got some news” he said nervously
    “What is it, something to do with Pikachu?” she asked
    “No,” he said
    “Is it about us?”
    “Sorta,”
    “Are you moving?”
    “Not exactly, look I don’t know how to break this to you-We’ve been friends for a long time but,” he said
    “But?” <here it comes >
    “I’m going on another journey.” He finished
    “What, but…” she stopped
    “I want to get back in there- to build my reputation so that I might stand a chance of being a gym leader someday. I’m going to a new region called the Marian islands I’m meeting everyone- Brock, May, Max, Tracy, even Misty. I’m sorry.” He said softly. She didn’t want to show it but inside, her heart was breaking-she didn’t even tell Ash that she loved him. Not even once.
    “I’m leaving tonight and that’s what I want to talk to you about.” She could feel tears forming in her eyes but didn’t dare let them out.
    “I-” She just wanted to run away no matter what he said
    “-Love you.” He finished and the feeling was gone. She just wanted to stay here now that the three words she had longed to say for so long had come out of her beloveds’ mouth.
    “Ash, I love you too. I have for a long time now...” She said with tears of happiness in her eyes instead of sadness.
    And that is when he kissed her-on the lips.

-------------------------------------------------
    How did you find this? Good/bad? PM me or post here to say if you liked it or not and why. Comments are apreciated (sp).
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 26th April 2006 at 7:23 PM.

Chapter two

Ashs' side

After that, she got up, and ran away. Who knows why, but she did. I got up and looked out at her running up the stairs to the massive hill that she lived on.
    "Pika?" asked Pikachu, still holding the plastic bag. It was empty so I took it-it was the only peice of her that I had left. Natiana is one of those girls who bares grudges, and I knew that I did something wrong.
    "Come on Pikachu, lets go-we've got a lot to do before we go," I said. Pikachu looked at her cabin, worried for her-I could tell by the look in his face. "Pikachu, even though it doesn't seem like it, I've done something wrong. She isn't coming back."

Natianas' side

I sat down on the window-seet looking down on him walking away with pain in his eyes, or was it pain? Or satisfaction. I had felt like he had used me, like this was just a big joke and he was playing with my emotions. Would he do that? I wasn't sure, but I did know one thing-he isn't the guy I used to know.
    My mom came in and saw that I was crying so I had to explain it all-the kiss, my feelings on it, and my true feelings for Ash. After it all she just patted me on the back and said "I know honey." Great help that will do(!)
    "Are you posotive that he was using you? Do you know it for sure?" she asked me after what seemed like days but was really an hour and a half.
    "I..." (bleep, bleep! bleep, bleap!) My PokeNav was ringing-it had a new message.

Natiana,
    I know I may have hurt you but I don't know what is the matter. It's probabally about the kiss. If all things, I thought you would of liked it because I like you and I know you feel the same way. Please just talk to me! i hate us being like this, I want us to make up. being friends or further, I don't care. i just want to see your smiling face again. If you do want to make up then come down to the lillycove docks, my boat comes for me at half past nine and it will be morning when I get to the Mirayan Islands.

I'm not going to put yours truly or yours sincerly because I want to tell you the truth. Love Ash
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 15th April 2006 at 7:09 PM.

Talking YAY! I'm the first reviewer!

I REALLY LIKED IT! I don't know why you asked me for help, it's perfect. Only problem is that the chapters are too short. But thats it! Poor Natiana!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

They're short to keep suspence.

-----------------------------------------]
    Chapter 3

Natianas' side

"Mom, what'll I do?! He says that he loves me but I don't know that for sure! What'll i do!!!" Natiana replied
    "Well, you don't know for sure if he likes you or not. Natiana, there's always been something else between you and Ash, you two have just been too blind to see it. I'm sure he loves you but if you really don't want to see him that's fine as well." her mom replied
    "Well that's settled. I'll only speak to him if he comes to the bottom of the hill and displays his..."
    "Natiana! Nat!"
    "Huh?" she asked herself. She came to the window to see what was going on and saw a smiling Ash crying out her name with Pikachu on his sholder and a single white rose in his hand.
    "Ash," she opened the window and called out. "What are you doing here?"
    "i'm here to prove to you that I really do love you!" he replied. She rushed out the front door and came partway down the stairs.
    "Wait, how exactly can you prove it?" she said with a glint in her eye
    "Come down to the docks and you'll see!" he shouted back and with that he was gone.
    "Weird." she then found a whole boucet of roses on the path where he stood.

Ashs' side

Standing by the docks I could see my ship roling in. My mom and all of my friends were there to bid me goodbye, everyone exept Natiana. I then saw a tiny shadow behind a tree. It was her. I went up to her and she tryed to hide but her long, curly blue hair and near glowing violet eyes gave her away.
    "I thought you weren't coming." I said
    "So did I, then I got your message and the roses. Ash, do you really love me or is this just some cruel joke?" she asked
    "Yeah I'm such a joker(!) Natiana, of corce I love you, don't you know that white roses are a simbol of everlasting love?"
    "Errr, well you could of pointed that out!" she replied
    "Now I want you to listen to me now," I put one finger on her lips. "I want you to come with me!" I finished
    "What, come with you to the Marayan islands, but that's your boat! Plus I don't have the money." she replied
    "Then It's a good thing that I got you a ticket and that this is not our boat."
    "You-little..." she mumbled something "Goof! Of corce I'll come with you!" she threw her arms around me and then I said something else.
    "So are you packing or what?" I asked
    "Already did. It's a good thing you told your mom who told mine who told me!" she held up a fairly large green swing bag. And reveled herself behind the tree. She was wearing her travelling clothes, a short black skirt with opened toed wedges and a long blue shirt.
    "Huh...oh, okay." I asked myself and in the heat of the moment I threw my arms around her and we were kissing again. Only this time there was around an eigth of the city aroud us.

Chapter 4

I am falling, then someone grabs my hand. They stopped all the pain and sorrow. They bring me up to see and I realise that he is my soulmate and he has saved me from ultimate doom.

I put down the book I was reading and looked at Ash. Everything is so perfect. We're on a boat going to a new region, I just got a new pokemon-a trapinch, and I had the love of my life at my side. He sees me looking and I quickly reaches for my hand. I pull away though and start to read again.
    "What's the matter?" Ash whispers to me
    "Nothing, I'm just a little uneasy." I say
    "About?..."
    "About this boyfriend/girlfriend thing...I've sorta never had one..." I waited for him to laugh but he just smiled
    "I only had one when I was a kid with one of my friends-Misty. We never told each other anything though so it never got onto the right foot." he whispered back, trying to make me feel better.
    We had just gotten onto the boat and before we got to our rooms we had to wait. Me and Ash got the two best seats-right next to the window oppositte each other so we could see the sun set.
    *sigh* "Goodbye Lillycove...." I said outloud
    "I know how you feel-think about how I left Pallet town for here. It's like 100 miles away," he said "Wow...look at that Lillycove sun set. it's beautiful isn't it." he looked at me. I blushed as red as the sun-he was talking about either the it or me.
    "Which one, the sun or..." I asked
    "You know which one." he said looking at the sun. My heart melted just hearing him say that...

"Hello, this is the captin speaking-you rooms are ready. You may retreat to them. That is all." the intercom crackled and everyone rushed to get to their rooms as they wanted to get changed for dinner and unpack.
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 9th April 2006 at 11:18 AM.

wow lookin forward 2 the next chapter
    Pokemon Battle Revolution Friend Code:
    4124-5088-5804

If you add me on PBR plz PM me so i can add you aswell

Pokemon Diamond:
    Name: Michael
    Friend Code:1160-0206-3558

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

Chapter 5

Ash and Natiana had been to the resteraunt and gone to bed. it was four a.m in the morning when ash came rushing into the room.
    "Natiana, Pikachu has gone missing and I think Jessie and James have got it!" he shouted, waking her from her slumber.
    "You mean that girl with the pink hair and the cross-dressing guy? Like they'll be a threat. Besides, you've got your other pokemon to help you." she said, yawning
    "That's the problem-they've gotten tough over the years and they've taken my other pokemon as well!" he said
    "Quiet down, there! Some people are trying to get some sleep!" someone shouted. She came out and reveled herself to be Misty.
    "Misty? Is that you?" Ash said to a different looking Misty. her hair had grown past her sholders and she had grown much taller.
    "Ash! What a nice..." she tryed to say
    "Yeah, yeah! we need to find Pikachu and the others. Jessie and james got strong and have taken them. Help us!" he said. grabbing Natiana and Mistys hands and dragging them along the corridoor.
    A massive metal machine filled most of the floor space and was sucking up trainers pokeballs as it went along. Team rocket also had a new motto
    "Oh no, it's the twerps-I'm so scarred!" jessie said in a sarcastic voice.
    "You should be!" Natiana yelled.
    "Huh, who are you? Did we get a new character?" Meowth said
    "Who am I? who are you more like?" she replied
    "He, he. We thought you might say that!
    To cause the word devistation!
    To recruit all people in every nation!
    To eliminate all truth and love!
    To get our reputation to the stars above!
    Jessie!
    James!
    Team rocket steals pokemon at the speed of light!
    Surrender now or we'll kick your butts in a fight!
    Meowth-we're new and improved!

"Wow, Team Rocket actually found a good motto." Misty said

Chapter 6

The ground shook and everyone could see that the team rocket machine had all the trainers pokemon and Pikachu in it's glass contaner.
    "I'll be right back." Natiana said running off.
    A few minutes later when she returned, she had her Trapinch in her arms and was wearing sneakers. The giant machine roared and was full of the trainers pokemon. She stood on a table and shouted:
    "Everyone grab onto something!" followed by a sharp command to her Trapinch.
    "Trapinch, listen carefully. I want you to climb onto the machine," the Trapinch was suprisingly speedy and got up in a matter of seconds. It snapped it's jaws together twice as an Ok symbol. "Good, now I want you to look over there. There's a control system and I want you to use those jaws. I'll open it." she scurried off the table and climbed onto the machine, opening the door hatch. The Trapinch was a quick learner as then it sunk it's head into the box. It then brought a mouthful of wires out.

*In the machine.
    "Noooooo! that was the martini maker!" James shouted.
    "Okay, this is for Jimbos' martinis!" Meowth said*

Meowth almost launched a missile but Trapinch bit through the last of the wires and it exploded on them. The machine blasted off through the hole it got in-with Trapinch and Natiana still on it.

"NATIANA!!!" Ash yelled towards the machine. He bent his head but then a green thing fell from the rocket.
    "What's that?"
    "It looks like a pokemon."
    "No, it looks more like a baloon." people said around them. It landed on the ship in a heap. Everyone including Ash ran to look.
    It was a pokemon. A Vibrava to be precise, and when it cleared it's wings away you could see a very shaken and dusty Natiana.
    *cough!* "Hi, sorry about the hole!" she said. Ash looked totally shocked.
    "But-but...How? And what happened to Trapinch?" he asked
    "It evolved-all the exitement and the we're-going-to-die-now situation must of done it," she replied. she got up...then fell down again. "Perfect-I've gone and twisted my anke. Oh and these are yours." she held out her bag and emptied it, Pikachu and all of the other pokeballs fell out.
    Ash was even more shoked at this.
    "I'm so glad to see all of you safe!" he said to everyone-including Natiana and vibrava.
    "Could we go get my ankle cheaked out now?!" Natiana said, comicly. Ash and Misty helped her to her feet, and to the first aid room.
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 28th April 2006 at 10:17 AM.

wow gd chapter and an interesting way 4 an evolution as well
    Pokemon Battle Revolution Friend Code:
    4124-5088-5804

If you add me on PBR plz PM me so i can add you aswell

Pokemon Diamond:
    Name: Michael
    Friend Code:1160-0206-3558

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I can't believe we're up to:

Chapter 7

"Ow, ow, ow. Pain-not good." Natiana winced as the onboard doctor bandaged her leg.
    "Well, it looks like you've twisted your ankle pretty badly. You'll have to be off your feet but you'll be alright for departure in ten hours time." The doctor smiled, she then left the room.

"What were you thinking?! You could of gotten yourself killed!" her mom said on the phone
    "Mom, relax. I had a parachute that I was going to use...untill it broke. besides, my Trapinch evolved and we got to safety." Natiana replied
    "But what if it didn't! I could of lost you if it wasn't for that...just never do anything like that again okay?" her mom said again. she was sobbing at the thought.
    "I promise..oh, gotta go. Love ya, see ya later." (beep) Ash had entered the room through the sliding doors.
    "So?" he asked
    "So what?" she asked him
    "About your ankle, can we travel?"
    "Yes, she said that I'll be off my feet for ten hours though." Pikachu jumped off from Ashs' sholder and into her lap.
    "He's grateful," he said, sitting down next to her. "Are you okay?"
    "I'm shoked but exited-I'm going to a new region with a newly evolved pokemon...and you." she replied to him Their eyes met and they were about to kiss before someone else came through the doors.
    "Hi...oh, was I interupting something?" Misty asked them. They both turned away from each other and Natiana blushed.
    "Sorry about the late introductions but Natiana, this is Misty." Ash said.
    "Hi, who are you?" Misty asked
    "I'm Natiana-Ashs' friend," she said but Ash interupted
    "Girlfriend." Ash corrected
    "Right..." Natiana finished.

"Brock and the others are meeting us at Begginers' point at the first island. We get a ferry from there to Moonstone island and then go onto the first gym town-Starlight Rock." Misty said to Ash.
    "Have you heard from the others?" he asked
    "Yeah, they're on there way and will probably be ther before us. They said they'll get supplys and be waiting at the docks." she replied
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 15th April 2006 at 7:07 PM.

Chapter 8

After a long ten hours of lounging around the boat and waiting for ankles to heal, they finally arived. Natiana still had her ankle in a bandage, but it was mostly for safety.

They got off the boat to a spectical of people waiting for their loved ones and four people waiting for Ash, Natiana and Misty.
    "Hiya!" May, Tracy, Max and Brock shouted. It turns out that Brock had arranged for Tracy to meet with them halfway through so that professer Oak could find a replacement assistant. They all looked absolutly extatic(sp?) to see each other while Natiana stayed in the background looking shy with her swing bag around her sholder, and her bandaged ankle which was signed by various members of the crew and passengers.

"It's so great to see you guys! I can't wait to get travling," Ash said. In his hast to see his friends, he forgot about Natiana. "Oh, yeah, guys-this is my girlfriend, Natiana."
    "Errr, hi." she said. They all stared at her ankle.
    "Welcome to the group! Say, what exactly happened to your ankle?..." Brock asked
    "Long story short, I had a nasty landing when I jumped out of Jessie and James' machine. This is the reson I'm not dead. Go Trap, I mean, Vibrava!" she threw her pokeball with Vibrava in it out and it scuttled around before rubbing it's head on her knee.

"Cool! A Vibrava, those things are the evolved form of Trapinch! Can I touch it." Max asked
    "Max, don't be rude-say plaese once in a while. It wouldn't kill ya. By the way, I'm May, i hope we can be friends." May said, looking stern but then friendly.
    "I'm Max.....Could I PLEASE touch the Vibrava?" he asked
    "Sure, I'm not gonna make you pay...then again...Just kidding! Wanna see what it can do," Natiana asked Max. He nodded. "Okay, Vibrava, hyper beam!" it used hyper beam and then narrowly missed a passing Wingull. It looked pretty ticked off and it dived at them.
    "Show's over, RUN!" she yelled, the others laughing away.

CHAPTER 9

With the others all worn out, Natiana was the only one not crouching down in agony so she saw the upcoming pokemon center.

"Look! Rooms, water and a place to sit down! The pokemon center-lets go people!" she shouted. Suddenly everyone got up and made way for the pokemon center. Natiana walked next to May with Ash on her other side. She took an imeditate liking to her.

Once they got to the pokemon center, the nurse Joy was greeting them with smiles all around. Brock went ballisic. Even though the opposite sex now liked him, he still creeped them out a little. No sooner that two seconds and crazy Brock was in action, holding nurse Joys' hands and saying how nice her hair looked. Misty went back to old habits as well.

"All right, I haven't done this in a long time so it's time to get in some practice." she said, holding Brocks' ear while he hopped on one foot, wincing in pain and crying from being pulled forcefully away from nurse Joy.

"Thank you Brock for getting my hair in every possible place on my face." Natiana told him as she swept back her hair. After she had removed the top half, she looked as though she had a large, blue mustauche.(sp) Ash fought back the temptation to laugh. Tracy laughed and told her but the newly hair-free Natiana lauged just the same. Ash wished he hadn't resisted the temptation.

Tracy then looked over towards Misty, who was pulling on Brocks' ear harder for some bizzare reason.

"She won't do that to me, will she?" he asked
    "Not if you don't do anything to get on her nerves...which is about almost anything...just don't look at women exept her like Brock." Ash replied. Tracy pulled on a fake smile.

Chapter 10 *yay!*

Once Misty had let Brocks ear go, and they put their stuff in their rooms, they went into town. May, Natiana and Misty were talking and laughing away and you could see that they were having a good time. Ash and the boys were talking too but they walked together all the same.

Natiana rose her head from one of Mays jokes and she saw a tanned figure with sholder lenth purple hair. She stopped in her tracks.

"Kassie?!?" she shouted. The girl hopped over happily. She was roughly about two years older than Natiana.

"Hi, sis!" the girl said to her. The group looked at the two who were now hugging. They walked up to them.

"Kassie, it's so great to see you! Mom has been so worried about you!" Natiana exclaimed at her. "Guys, this is my sister, Kassie. Or Kassandra if you're in a mood with her."she finished. The others looked awe-struck.

"You have a sister?" Ash asked her.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't mention it but she's been gone for four years now. Kassie, what were you doing?" Natiana replied. Kassandra looked a little hasty to answere but them, pulling on a smile said.
    "Oh, just training and doing a few odd-jobs!" she replied. But it was way more sinister than that.

Bum, bum, BUM!!!

Chapter 11

Moving from a pokemon center to a small ferry can be tiring...when you have to get there for six o clock in the morning.

It took three hours to get just from the port to Moonstone island just ten miles away because you had to go round the currents which streach for five miles, then you probably had to stock up on the next island, (a small island with a Togepi reserve) and then you had to go the other way around the current bypass and would eventually get to Moonstone island in an hour.

Most of the time was pent lounging around the ferry and sleeping, but for Misty it ment watching out for any passing Gyarados and Tentacruel.

Once they got to the small island, Misty didn't want to go in.

"I'm not feeling well." she lied. Tracy talked to her in the boat and they eventually came out together. Mistys' hand was firmly gripping Tracys' but he didn't give it a second glance.

Ash could tell that she could not bear seeing other Togepi when her Togpi had evolved and chose to protect others in a place in Hoenn.

Natiana was fantisised by th reserve and went in. She looked back.

"Come on," she said to Misty, holding her free hand and tugging at it a little.

"What do you mean?" she asked

"We're going to help you get over your Togepi. Seeing others playing around might make you feel better." misty resisted but eventually gave in and was pulled in the reserve by Natiana.

That was so cute! Sorry I haven't posted for a long time!
    "We're going to help you get over your Togepi. Seeing others playing around might make you feel better." misty resisted but eventually gave in and was pulled in the reserve by Natiana.
    YAY! Really good ending to a chapter! Are you planning on adding more?
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE