Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Destruction

Default Ultimate Destruction

Yay! the big day is finally here and we have...11 people accepted! lets all make this a good RPG and the RPG rules and normal rules apply. Oh and don't forget to copy and paste the E-mail from the sign up sheet!
    ---------------------------------

The Legendary pokemon of the world are all coming to the same place - a huge research facility in Orre, that is controlling the pokemon with hypnosis. Deep Blue, a mysterious water pokemon trainer, who has kept his real name hidden behind several false identities, leads the League of Destroyers- also known by the abbreviation L.O.D. They are being ordered to destroy everything in their paths with no survivors for the one thing that every super-villain wants-world domination. Many brilliant trainers have tried and failed to get up the mountain, coming down either electrically shocked, crazy or just haven’t come back at all. DeepBlue at the moment controls one fifth of the legendary pokemon population in over three months. Driven insane by reasons nobody knows, he lusts for power, and wants nothing more than total dominance over all people.

-------------------------------------------------

Start

Serenity stood at the port in Slateport city. She huddled her jacket close to her as it was a cold day. The wind blew her long, blonde hair and pokeball earings south-witch just happened to be the direction of her face.
    She sighed-she had sent an E-mail to a lot of her old friends but no-one had replied. She wondered if they thought that they could not make a difference-just like her father.
    "No," she thought "I will not let my dad stop me from doing what is right." she was going to stop the complete madman that was DeepBlue. Innocet legendary pokemon were being controlled-that was not natural. She thought she would have to do it alone...that's before she saw 11 figures of mixed boys and girls running towards her-some of them waving. They had come, and she knew that together they would stop these catastrophic events.
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 10th April 2006 at 4:36 PM.

Alex smiled: a rare thing for him to do. "So," he called to his pokemon, "Ready for some training? Everybody, go!"

As Alex tossed six pokeballs into the air, letting his first three pokemon appear one by one. His first pokemon, a huge Blaziken, posed as it came out of her pokeball. Alex rolled his eyes - the pokemon was always showing off.

As another pokeball opened, a Sudowoodo came out. He crossed his arms, and grinned at Alex. So, it said mentally, You want us to train, huh?

Alex didn't reply until his Salamence streched his wings, and took off. Alex jumped on, and thought back to Sudowoodo, Yeah. Once everybody's out, I'll tell you.

Alex dropped down three more pokeballs. These all hit the ground at the same time. As a plume of dust wafted up, Alex saw his Grovyle jump into the air. She winked at Alex, and looked into the settling dust, where a Dratini and an Umbreon stood, the Dratini coiled around the Umbreon's neck. Grovyle pulled off the Dratini, held it for a moment, and set it down. The Umbreon stared at Alex, looking into his eyes. You were saying... he said calmly.

Alex waited until his pokemon had circled around him, and then began to speak, instead of think. "I recieved an e-mail from Serenity. Apparently, I need to meet her in Slateport City. Look, I'll show you.

Dear Alex, the message said, We need to stop this awful thing. This guy can’t take over the world! What will happen to our rights, our pokemon and the things we cherish? Meet me in Slateport City if you want to help with this situation.

Best Wishes and a hope you don’t get flattened on the way,
    Serenity

Alex's pokemon looked confused. Who is she talking about? Sudowoodo asked.

Alex frowned. "I have no idea. We might as well meet her, we're already here. What do you say?"

The collective group of pokemon shrugged, and nodded. "Good," Alex stated, "We'll find her after training. Guys, line up."

The pokemon group lined up from Dratini to Umbreon. They all used their most powerful attacks, a Dragon Rage for Dratini, an Overheat for Blaziken, a Rock Tomb for Sudowoodo, a Shadow Ball for Umbreon, a Leaf Blade for Grovyle, and a Hyper Beam for Salamence. The attacks were all focused on seperate boulders, each exploding in clouds of smoke. "Nice job," Alex commented, "You should do really well in battles. You're all great, and I can't imagine how you guys could be so strong. Nice job. Let's go look for Serenity."
    Last edited by Mawile XD; 12th April 2006 at 1:51 AM.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

riryomitasha Guest

OOC: YES!! I speak on the behalf of everyone that has joined and {i think} we say YES!! IT HAS FINALLY STARTED!!!

BIC: Caspian came running beside his jolteon and Houndoom. "Come on you slow pokes, don't tell me i am faster than you!!", said caspian.
    "we are way faster, we are just giving you a break." , said houndoom
    "what he said", said jolteon

Tiffany sat down on an oaken chair with a tattered old cushion settled lopsidedly on it. She had just gotten home from after school band, the old Fegley had let them out fourty minutes early! She called her mom from her cell phone despretly, but unable to pick her up, she was forced to walk the seven miles home from Saffron City. She sighed and clicked on the little yellow star labled favorites. Then she clicked on Poke-mail.org. Her mailbox showed up, it said you have 3 new messages. She clicked on the first one, from her mom.

Tiffany,
    Hey Tiff babes, can you pick up some Pokechow at the Pokemart? I have to work late tonight.
    Kisses-Mom.

"This is all I need Spirit, I just got home and now I have to leave again!" Tiffany sighed, turning to her right, looking at the black wolfish Pokemon on her right, laying on a navy blue couch, scattered with variously colored flowers.

Spirit snorted and looked at her, <I'd go get some for you, but not like I can go in there and be all like Yo dude, can i have some chow?>, she opened her big red eyes, and winked at her. Spirit was the tough Pokemon, always there for the others, even if she was a little sarcastic.

"Oh yep, you go do that Spirit," laughed Tiffany, ruffling Spirit's silky black fur, right between her ears, her favorite spot.

A small Plusle ran in crying, <Tiffy! Marc pulled my little tail!> she sobbed patheticly.

A matching Pokemon, except with blue instead of red burst through the door, <She just burst out in tears! I'm sorry, it was an accident Laurie!> he said angrily, he'd been through this many times before.

"Guys don't fight, you're supposed to be best friends. Hey what's this?" Tiffany asked, leaning in closer to the computer screen.

Dear Tiffany,

We need to stop this awful thing. This guy can’t take over the world! What will happen to our rights, our pokemon and the things we cherish? Meet me in Slateport city if you want to help with this situation.

Serenity

Spirit opened on ruby red eye, <What the h*** is that supposed to mean?> she asked, pretending to be tough, but she knew something was wrong.

"I don't know, I'd better reply." Tiffany said, clicking on a small blue arrow labeled reply. Both the Plusle and Minun climbed up onto the desk, gazing interestingly at the computer screen as Tiffany's fingers flew over the keys.

Serenity,

I don't know what you mean, but I'll be there, just like always. Kiss kiss from your pen pal!

~Tiff~

<Does this mean we're leaving?> asked Marc and Laurie at the same time, Marc hopefully and Laurie tearfully.

<Of course you weanies! Let's get Crystal and Frankie! We're going to Slateport!> Spirit said joyfully as she lept off of the couch and ran out of the room to go get the Charmander and Bayleaf.

Tiffany grabbed her bag, a few dollars, and her Pokeballs, just incase there was a no Pokemon rule at the airport. She scribbled a note to her mom, just as Spirit was returning.

Mom- I went to Slateport to help Serenity, my pen-pal, I'll be back soon. Kisses -Tiff.

She sauntered into the airport, and waited in line for tickets.
    It is terrifying, and paralyzing, as the strands of sound disintegrate ... in ceasing, we lose it all. But in letting go, we have gained everything. – Leonard Bernstein

Current Writing/RPG Projects:
    A Means To An End, Sign-Ups <- A supernatural federal agency, a race against time, and a dash of mystery... what more could you want?
    Bloodyside Up <-Marching band, vampires, and an overall confused oboist. (Fic thing in progress)
    Infected<-- A futurized Hoenn and a gaggle of were-Pokemon.

Current Repertoire...
    Oboe: Telemann Concerto in F Minor/Hayden Concerto in C Major

Quote Originally Posted by riryomitasha
    OOC: YES!! I speak on the behalf of everyone that has joined and {i think} we say YES!! IT HAS FINALLY STARTED!!!

BIC: Caspian came running beside his jolteon and Houndoom. "Come on you slow pokes, don't tell me i am faster than you!!", said caspian.
    "we are way faster, we are just giving you a break." , said houndoom
    "what he said", said jolteon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawile XD
    Alex smiled: a rare thing for him to do. "So," he called, "How are we going to stop DeepBlue? As he picked up speed, he pulled out his sunglasses, and put them on. His body could feel the suspense. He would work hard to protect the world, and everyone else, too.

Those sort of posts get an RPG closed. Just started? I'll end it.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=20629

*Just so you know i changed the name in the sign-up recently to one i'll remember better because it's my characters name in almost all of them. Also may i catch a new pokemon in my next post? Also the reason this could be closed for the people put in is because the lengh is to short which is the reason my own RPG was closed because people only put really short posts.*

Having read the E-mail Rai was now on his way from Fortree to Slateport. With his pokemon, Clampearl, Flaffy, Lombre and a shiny Phanpy, he began his trek there. The trek took a few hours but he made it there quite a bit earlier than he expected so he did a bit of training on the nearby routes.

"Phanpy roll out attack that Electrike. Flaffy shock wave that Wingull. Clamperl water pulse that Gulpin. Lombre razer leaf that Poochyena." Every attack hit dead centre. "Good job guys. You've been trained well in my opinion. But come on we better go meet Serenity."
    Last edited by ex-ty; 10th April 2006 at 10:44 PM.
    PBR friend code: 4897-4465-4758
    PM me if you wanna battle me
    (current team)

wi-fi ranking: 4 wins/ 0 draws/ 1 loses

After winning the contest at Verdanturf Town, Marina decided to take the long road to Petalburg City, then go to Route 101 and surf to Route 110, where she is currently, so she could get to Slateport City. Marina was never expecting what her old friend Serenity sent to her in an e-mail

Dear Marina,

We need to stop this awful thing. This guy can’t take over the world! What will happen to our rights, our pokemon and the things we cherish? Meet me in Slateport city if you want to help with this situation.

Serenity

"I really need to figure out what was going on...I hope that my Pokemon are ready, but I can heal them in Slateport before meeting Serenity." Marina said to herself. Suddenly, Naomi, her Flareon popped out of its pokeball, and started looking around.
    "Flareon! Flare!" Naomi cried. In translation, that was 'What's going on?'. Marina glanced over at Naomi and started walking towards Slateport City. After walking for at least three hours or more, Marina and Naomi could see the entrance to Slateport City. Naomi started barking and running towards a female figure. Marina followed Naomi until she came upon what seemed like a normal person, but it turned out to be her old friend, Serenity. Marina smiled as she ran towards Serenity waving. Naomi let out a cry of happiness.
    Please don't mind what I'm trying to say cause I'm, I'm being honest
    When I tell you that you
    You're part of the reason I'm so set on the rest of my life
    Being a part of you
    You tell me what you think about being open,
    About being honest with yourself

Amma sat cross-legged on the ground with her bag before her. Perspiration was slowly beading on her brow as the watching eyes of a dozen onlookers followed her every move. Less than a foot from her face two venemous snakes wound around one another as their gaze unflinching traced the movement of the flute in her hands. The crowd watched as the hissing, writhing mass moved in time with the music she produced; as she reduced the tempo the two serpents in question began to unwind and descend into the bag at her feet.

The crowd was silent for a moment with a combination of curiosity and anxiety. When it was clear the snakes were resting they began to applaud. Several bills and coins were tossed forward towards Amma's empty bowl. She stood and with a bow thanked the grateful audience. As the group dispersed she gathered her belongings and the donations. She had just finished clearing up in time to escape the coming rain.

She darted into the Pokemon Center just as rain began to pound the earth outside. She was fairly well known at most Pokemon Centers. Unlike other trainers she would often stay in a city for a few days at a time while performing her act with her Seviper and Arbok. She smiled and waved at the lady on duty before turning her attention to one of the PC's in the corner.

Travelling often kept her away from family and friends more often than she liked so e-mail had become an important way to stay connected. It seemed a pleasant suprise when she saw a message from Serenity. She clicked the link and began to read.

"Hey Amma,

have you noticed that all the legenderys have gone totally wacko? I heard from my dad that an organisation called Team Destructo is doing this. I want to help, Bring supplys, all your best pokemon and your courage and meet me at slateport city, I'll contact the others and invite them as well. The world could be depending on us, don't let me down!

Serenity"

"Oh dear," she gasped before typing a quick response.

"Serenity,
    I'm on my way.
    Amma"
    Last edited by not_awake; 11th April 2006 at 7:30 PM.

Tiffany stood boredly in line for tickets at Vermillion Airport for ages. She almost fell asleep leaning against the cold metal fence, barring the line from the rest of the airport.

"Next," yawned an old lady at the reception counter, looking bored out of her life.

"I'm looking for the next flight to Slateport, cheep seats if I can get some," Tiffany said, happy it was finally her turn.

"Next flight to Slateport... hm... we can get you to Verdantuff in twenty minutes," she offered.

"Verdantuff!!?? I can't do that, I need Slateport! You think I've never been to Hoenn before?" Tiffany asked, annoyed that she would even suggest that.

<Yeah where do you think she got me? At a pet store?> Spirit asked sarcasticly, putting her paws up on the counter.

"Down Spirit, the lady doesn't speak Pokemon." Tiffany said to her Mightyena.

Spirit grunted and put her paws down on the floor again.

"Fine, the best flight we have is in half an hour to Mauville. That'll be forty five dollars per person." the lady said blandly, staring at the computer screen.

"I'll take it," Tiffany muttered, pushing a fifty over to the lady.

"That includes Pokemon." the lady grumbled

"Fine." Tiffany muttered, pushing another fifty under. this was going to be a long day.
    It is terrifying, and paralyzing, as the strands of sound disintegrate ... in ceasing, we lose it all. But in letting go, we have gained everything. – Leonard Bernstein

A Means To An End, Sign-Ups <- A supernatural federal agency, a race against time, and a dash of mystery... what more could you want?
    Bloodyside Up <-Marching band, vampires, and an overall confused oboist. (Fic thing in progress)

Current Repertoire...

Note-okay...not how I ecpected this...Listen could you all edit your posts so they are like ShyPikachus' ? i specificaly said in the cafe to put the e-mail in.

after we do that then we can move on. We don't want to get shut down because I know how much people wanted this to happen.

OOC: Whoohoo! I'm a role model! *does happy dance* Anyways... since my edit button won't work, I'm going to finish my post from earlier. I was in school and the bell rang so I couldn't finish.

BIC:

Tiffany and Spirit walked towards the gate that the old fart had instructed, gate 13.

<That lady was such a b****> Spirit grumbled, <Trying to pull something over on you like that,> she added in a silly voice, <We have flights to Verdantuff town, hehehe. Doesn't she know that Verdantuff doesn't have an airport?> Spirit growled.

"Spirit do you want to go in your Pokeball like the others?" Tiffany asked as she handed her tickets to the blue-clad security guard.

"Have a nice flight ma'am. You're in row 15, seats 3 and 4. That's the side by the window darling," the man said, eyeing her up and down, from her slip-on sneakers, to her emerald green eyes, "Where are you headed to?" he asked her, inching slightly closer, despite the fact that a sign above him said Gate 13: now seating for flight 2343 to Mauville City.

<Where does it look like she's going?> Spirit growled irritably, walking slightly forwards, cutting off the man's path with her furry black body.

"I'm going to Mauville, since you can't seem to read," Tiffany said rudely to the guard's shocked face, "Y'all have a good day now," she grumbled.

"You to you little daughter of a bi-" he began, but cut off when a much older man with a kind wrinkled face and friendly green eyes walked over.

"Now Tom," the old man started, looking angrily at the man, "How many times have I told you not to flirt with the customers? If a sexy girl with a bomb came in here, you'd let her trounce right onto the plane wouldn't you?" he threw Tiffany a wink and waited for Tom's response.

"No.. that's diffrent, this girl, she doesn't uh," he stutered unsurley, he'd been caught in the act.

Tiffany smiled to herself and walked down the rectangular tunnel to the plane. They walked down the blue carpeted aisle, it was speckled with pink and green diamonds.

"Row fourteen, row 15. Oh no!" Tiffany exclaimed, as she and Spirit edged into their seats, right by a door, which indicated... "We're by the wings!" she cried.

<So?> Spirit asked, she hadn't been on a plane since she was a young pup, going to Vemillion City on Tiffany's lap.

"The jets are on there, and they make a heck of a lot of noise," Tiffany grumbled, "but since this is the best we've got.... I guess we'll have to live with it," she sighed as she sat down in the human seat. Spirit settled into a little Pokemon seat next to her.

A red overhead light flashed on: Please turn off all electrical devices, and fasten your seatbelts. A blonde girl in a flight attendent uniform came sauntering down the aisle, occasionally pausing to check people's seatbelts.

"Clear for takeoff!" she squealed, happily running back towards the flight attendant's seat.

The plane began to rumble, and then pull slowly out of the airport, pulling back away from the accordian like tube, which pulled back also, revealing an angry Tom and his boss. The plane sped down the runway, gray pavement pulling away from it, as it began to pull up, the ground slowly falling away from them. In only two hours they would be in Mauville, ready to take the Biking bridge over to Slateport.

Tiffany watched as the plane passed through the clouds, and drifted peacefully off to sleep, despite the noise from the engines. She awoke about an hour and a half later, when the plane jerked noisily from flying straight, to desending quickly.

"This isn't right!" Tiffany yelled to Spirit as she checked her watch.

<Huh? The plane's landing too fa-> Spirit started, but squealed as the plane jerked so violetly that her seat belt snapped, and she flew up into the air.

"Attention all passengers! Our plane has been overtaken by some sort of ice storm! We'll need to make an emergency landing in Slateport! Thank you for your pattience!" came a frantic male voice from over the loud speaker, Tiffany assumed that it was the piolet.

"Ice storm?" Tiffany asked, but was buffetted by another round of turbulence, the plane began freefalling and the jet fell silent.

"Oh holy sh*t!" Tiffany screamed, the other passengers panicked, hugging loved ones and Pokemon crying and confessing their secrets to eachother, sure that they were done for.

<This makes you feel bad that you haven't evolved Francisco yet huh?> Spirit said, sarcastic to the bitter end.

"We've gotta do something!" Tiffany screamed, the only thing saving her from smacking into the ceiling was her seat belt. The passengers were violetntly forced back down into their seats as the jet began to make noise again. Screams of terror filled the room as well as sobbing.

"Attention, we are now landing in Slateport, the ice storm has subsided," the piolet said, trying to supress his glee that they were still alive, but he didn't do so well with that.

"Just like that?" Tiffany asked, "There's something fishy going on here..." she muttered in Spirit's ear.

<yeah I know, and it's not that Magikarp I ate for lunch> Spirit muttered back.

"You ate a Magikarp?! You know what never mind that, we're landing." Tiffany gasped.

<I was hungry,> Spirit said giving a Mightyena shrug, <Your mom told you to go buy Pokechow,>

"Whatever, why couldn't we just catch a flight to Slateport anyways, there's an airport here!" Tiffany groaned.

The plane skidded to a stop on the runway, then pulled aside onto a sandy bit of grass, so they wouldn't get in the way of the other planes landing, there was a plane coming in from Olivine in twenty minutes. The doors opened and they inflated the emergancy slides. Tiffany and Spirit slid down, and not having any luggage besides Tiff's carry-on, skipped over the line for luggage and set out towards the city, where they saw Serenity and a few of her friends standing.

"Hey guys!" Tiffany yelled out, exaughsted, "Meet the gang. This is Spirit," she began, gesturing towards her Mightyena, who nodded in awknowlegement, "Laurie, Marc, Crystal, and Frankie," she said letting out her Plusle, Minun, Bayleaf, and Charmander.

Current Repertoire...

"Everyone, it's so good to see you! It's a good thing my Azumarill knows icy wind or we would be at least half an hour late for our boat-there it is now." Serenity said, pointing over towards the boat. her father had snagged them a private boat ,as he was a highly paied police officer, complete with driver. A couple of people gasped when the saw how small it was and asked how all of the passengers would fit onto it.
    "It's also a good thing my dad is a police officer or we wouldn't have this private boat!" she said. That was her style-suprised comedy. which also means suprising people with funny things...sometimes (eg in the e-mail i hope you don't get flattened on the way) .
    Once they were on the boat she explained her plan.
    "Listen up everyone! I've devised a plan: We'll each pick a town from this hat and go towards it and try to capture it and tame it. We'll go our seprate ways for a while and then go to my grandfathers place in Agate Village. He goes by the name of Eugan." she said to everyone on the boat.
    "Now," she said with a glint in her eye, holding out the hat with all the Orre town names in it "Who's first?"

Note- If you want you can make up your own town names and places.

*sob* riryomitasha has dropped out!!!
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 11th April 2006 at 10:06 PM.

Tiffany looked at the hat with a bit of apprehension, she didn't want to be the one who picked the Under, it scared her. She had seen a show on TV about it.

Spirit could tell that Tiffany was hesitating and said, <Fine I'll pick,> she stuck her muzzle into the hat, pulling out a slip of paper.

Tiffany unfolded it, and it said: Wavering Tree Port. Tiffany sighed of relief, she knew that Wavering Tree was a small forest town just south of Gateon Port. Thank the lord, she thought, patting Spirit on the head.

"You did good girl," she whispered lovingly to her, "I've got Wavering Tree Port, thank god." she said louder to the others standing on the boat, she didn't really recognize any of them. And then she turned to Serenity, "Why did you almost knock our plane down, and how did you know we were in it?" she asked curriously.

<Yeah, you almost killed us,> sobbed Laurie sadly.

<Not this again,> Marc groaned, but put his small arm lovingly around his sister.

The Bayleaf, Crystal looked at them and winked, <Those two are great friends, even if they don't seem it,>

"Ignore them, they're really emotional," Tiffany said, pointing to the Plusle and Minun, "They're brother and sister. I wish I had a brother, Oh yeah I do, he just ignores me," she said bitterly, and she sat down on a bench, "Oh well," she said more pleasently, lying down and basking in the sun.

Current Repertoire...

"Well, I got my Gardevoir to read a couple of minds and it sorts itself out." she said she picked out a card from the hat.
    "Phenac City. Hey wasn't that the place where the mayor turned out to be the main boss' boss in the shadow calamity? Ah well." she said, looking towards the others who were now picking their cards.

"It'll be morning by the time we get to Orre." the captin said, passing down a heck of a lot of sndwiches.
    "Thanks Paolo, for the boat ride too." she replied to him. He was tall and tanned and had a spanish accent. Some girls would fall in love with him instantly but he was an old family friend. he'd even gave her a discount deal on the trip.

OOC: Not much to post about, but where is everybody?
    BIC:

Tiffany and Spirit sat down on a wet bench by the ocean. Mist blew threw Tiffany's wavy hair, and she looked down at the ocean glistening in the moonlight. It was a cool night, but all she could do was wait for the boat to arrive in Orre. The stars twinkled above her and she felt her eyelids droop as she fell asleep.

Current Repertoire...

Amma had ran to catch the last ferry to Slateport. She regretted that she had to recall her Pokemon to their balls, but it was a necessary evil in order to travel faster. Seviper, when recalled, let out a low hiss to express his distaste at being cooped up. It would be difficult, however, to run with a snake or two coiled neatly around her shoulders, their usual perch. "I'll let you out as soon as I can," she promised her pets.

Fortunately, the trip was short. However, no sooner than she had stepped a shore, she spotted Serenity waving from a nearby dock. She gently wormed her way through the crowd of other passengers, dotting her way with "excuse me's" and "pardon's". She sprinted over to Serenity in time to hear her explain how she had acquired a boat. In a matter of moments, the motor would sputter to life and they would begin the voyage to Orre.

Before Amma could release her pets, Serenity drew everyone's attention to a hat filled with slips of paper. Each passenger would draw a slip and investigate the location written on it. Amma rustled the paper about when she reached in before withdrawing a slip with the words "Mercury Falls" printed neatly inside. "Oh dear," Amma muttered. "I have not been to Orre. Where is Mercury Falls?"
    FC: 0645 2419 0073
    Name: Ketch
    AIM: wakingmachine (In case the forums are down.)

Member of Pokemon Breeder's Club
    Need to check IV's?

*By the way i've only got 4 pokemon so i've added another in for now*

Rai like the others picked a place. It read: The under

"Sweet i got the under. Best place in Orre in my opinion."

<"Great. Just exactly what is the Under?"> Rai's new Vulpix asked.

"It's a place just underneath Pyrite town. Only accessable by a lift in an old Cipher building. Luckly it's abandoned. By the way this is my newest member Vulpix but i call her Vivi."
    (current team)

Note-i'm adding a new character to this-Serenitys' younger sister Natiana. She's a little like Jovi in Pokemon XD-always hanging around. For the record-she got dropped off here.

"Hey, cutie!" Natiana cooed at the Vulpix Rai was showing them. She bent down to stroke it.
    "No, they get start.. huh?" Serenity said alarmed at what she was seeing. Her sister had began stroking the Vulpix but it wasn't burning her.
    "It must like me," Natiana said "Do I get to pick a card, Serenity?" she asked
    "No way-I'm not letting you go off on your own-you're seven! And you might want to look in your backpack." Serenity replied to her sister. She did as she was told and out hopped an Electrike smiling happily and holding a master ball in it's mouth.
    " It's an Electrike and a master ball! Does this mean I can capture a ledgendary?!" she asked
    "If you play your cards right," Serenity replied. It had gotten dark in the spacy boat and some people were still picking their cards. "Okay, time for bed. We'll be right behind you when we've all picked our cards. Tomorrow's going to be a long day."
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 14th April 2006 at 1:54 PM.

"We're going to capture the legendaries?" Tiffany asked, she was obviously not on the same page as everyone else.

Spirit sat up and coughed, disturbed, <Capture, The, Legendaries? As in THE Legendaries? Holy MIghtyena Yen!> (sensored)

"Spirit, you're lucky no one here speaks Pokemon, but me, ya dummy," Tiffany said, folding her slip a few times nervously, "So I'm going here, to Wavering tree port, to catch a Legendary? Holy f- (sensored)" Tiffany squealed.

<Filthy Hypocrite,> growled Spirit, but she got hit on the head by Tiffany.

"Sorry, it's just, I don't think that Pokemon should have to stay in their balls, better yet I don't see me catching a Legendary. Maybe I could befriend it?" Tiffany asked, she was shaken up by this news.

<Someone didn't read the whole e-mail, dummy> Francisco the Charmander said.

<A legendary?> asked Laurie, eyes wide, <I've never seen a Legendary>

<You're such a loser Laurie,> Marc started, but shut up with a look from Tiffany.

<Oh My God!> squealed Crystal excitedly.

"Calm down you guys!" yelled Tiffany, and all of her Pokemon stopped shouting.

Current Repertoire...

Note-Come on people! I'm fealing this is like a three-man (woman) RPG! Lets see some posts!

"How else are we going to stop DeepBlue. We need to turn his army against him. We're each going to go to these different places and capture the legendary that's there. We'll then meet up somewhere and go to DeepBlue head-on." The whole boat was silent at the thought. A flash of light entered the room.

<Hello slateport city, the big F is here!> Serenitys' Blaziken said randomly. Everyone now stared at it. A second flash of light came and an Azumarill csame.
    <Yo, you've gotta stop doin' that! Everyones gonna think we're weirdos!>
    "Bella, Flamence, I thought I told you to only come out when I tell you to! *sigh* I guess we'd better feed most of our pokemon now." she said, empying her bag of her home made pokemon food.

"So we're actually gonna capture a legendary. Now that will be cool. Wonder which one we'll find?"

<"I don't care 'bout them. I hate legendary pokemon. Except Entei, Montres and Ho-oh.">

"Yeah because they're fire type like you. Anyway i'm probably the worst trainer here. I mean i've got you but you're new so you can't have evolved yet. I've a Phanpy who was my first. I've also got a Clampearl plus i've even got a deep sea scale but i've just not used it yet. I've got a Lombre but that's like my only evolved pokemon."
    (current team)

"Well Spirit here is pretty strong, but I don't know about the others," she said quietly to Serenity, she didn't want them to hear, "But if it's for their own good they'll fight, won't you?" she asked her Pokemon.

<But I don't wanna fight!> sobbed Laurie, she was in tears again.

<Oh, geez, why do you do this to me Laur? Yeah I'll fight whatever,> Marc waved dismisidly at Tiffany.

"See what I mean?" she asked them, "They're lazy,"

Current Repertoire...

"It is quite the group you've gathered Serenity," Amma smiled. "I, too, am not a battle expert. I think I am like a tamer." She reached into the bag that was slung over her shoulder and withdrew plum-sized balls. With a push of a button each expanded and released the creature inside. Her Seviper, named Seele, hissed with displeasure at having spent unneccesary time inside the ball. Corpe, an Arbok, seemed non-chalant. One would imagine him shruggin his shoulders if he possessed them. Finally, the odd ball of the group wiggled forth, a Dunsparce named Carde. "You see, I am a snake charmer," Amma explained to the others.

"But if fate has led us here," she continued, "and the threat is real, we must help out anyway we can." A broad grin spread across her face as she gazed at the assembled faces. She turned to her bag and began to rummage through it in search of a map. "Perhaps, if our locations are close by one another, we need not go the way alone."

She sat cross-legged on the deck and spread the map out across its wooden planks. Seviper and Arbok slithered toward her and, winding around her waist, climbed to perch on the girl's shoulders. Carde, the Dunsparce, hobbled to her side. She looked up with a slight chuckle and invited the others to join her in searching for their locations. "Look," she commented, "Mercury Falls is just north of Pyrite Town." She turned to the young man with the Vulpix. "Perhaps we can travel together until then."
    FC: 0645 2419 0073
    Name: Ketch
    AIM: wakingmachine (In case the forums are down.)

Member of Pokemon Breeder's Club
    Need to check IV's?

"Hmm, that's quite a while from Gaton port-that's where we're landing. Amma, are you going to pick a card?" Serenity asked her friend. The snakes slithered around her which reminded her of a horrible incident that happened to her first pokemon-a sandshrew. An Arbok had used bind attack so agressivly that it killed the creture. She moned in discomfort.

"Yeah might aswell. Plus your snakes are so cool. My brother used to have a Milotic. But where exactly is Mercury falls i've been around alot of Orre but never heard of that place. Pyrite towns kinda like my stop though so we can go until then. I think i should let my other pokemon out aswell." Rai sent out his reamining pokemon. A Clamperl, a Lombre, a shiny Phanpy and a Flaffy. Vulpix ran over to introduce itself as the groups new member. "I just wish i could have had better pokemon. I mean even Clamperl and Phanpy havn't evolved yet." Rai dug into his pocket and pulled out a pink item that looked like an almost full moon. "Do you think i should evolve my Clamperl now or later. I'm asking you because it becomes a sea snake pokemon and you're really good with snake pokemon." Rai said to the girl with the three snakes.
    (current team)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast