Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (448)

i wanna see that epi... i did see one on youtube... it's nice. i wanted the robot deoxys voice... over and out.

I saw it a thew days ago and its a pretty good episisode. Aspecially how their are 2 episisodes for it.
    This signature is homeless.

I just watched it off of the PVR I have.

Apparently, in Canada, they split into 2 parts. This is the very first time that they mention a 2 parter! And Sarah even says: "Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis Part 1/Part 2" Now that was something you don't get to have everyday. That's why I now officially like YTV, they rarely do any editing to Pokémon, which I find is great.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

In the US it is two episodes, they just didn't split it.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

So I remember. Deoxys is the same Pokemon Ash saw there in Larousse Town. In this episode, Deoxys has a second appearance. Max befriends it, and it transformed into its Speed form. That's the episode related to the game Pokemon Ranger and Hinata has an anime appearance. I bet Ash might befriend/catch Deoxys too, just like Max did.

That was the best Episode that I have seen. It was very cool when Solana captured Deoxys. This Episode is better then the Celebi Episode.

AT LONG LAST, thanks to the release of volume 2 of the Battle Frontier DVD, I was finally able to watch this episode. Like "Channeling the Battle Zone", the schedulers screwed me out of a repeat, so I had to wait these two years to finally see it.

At least it was well worth the wait, because this was an awesome episode. While the seventh movie is among my least favorites (I liked the reference to the movie, though), this episode was really awesome. It had Team Rocket and Team Twerp working together (always a plus in my book), a creepy but cool Meowth possession, a good motto (ah, I miss the 2.0), and some great Brock and Team Rocket moments. My favorite line was when Jessie asked Ash how he would feel if he didn't have Pikachu on his shoulder anymore. I also like when Meowth is rescued and he says the movie's right, there's no place like home.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I actually thought Ash & co. woukdn't be in this one because of the title. Solana (that's her english name, right?) was really cool ^^ Nice ranger... unlike a certain other ranger I could mention... it was also pretty cool seeing the Deoxys change forms freely when they were trying to bring it down. And of course, yet another misunderstood Pokemon uses Meowth as a mouthpiece.

Team Rocket's fantasy of Givanni riding around on a Deoxys in outer space was... really out there. You gotta admit, by Team Rocket standards, this is getting weird. But at least they gave him a space helmet.

It was also cool to see a bunch of regular Pokemon, like Sceptile, battle against Deoxys ^^ Good two-parter, I'm glad Deoxys was tamed safely.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

A good special. I don't like how Deoxys gets it's own episode after it had it's own movie >_> But this was okay. And a Miltank was in it ^_^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Fairly nice. Good to see Solana's second appearance out of three, hopefully there will be a fourth one before Sinnoh ends. It's about time J appeared again. As for this episode, I liked the weird world Max and Meowth were transported to, looked good.

it was a nice episode, deoxis was in it this time that's allways fun to see.

Nice to see an Legendary in a episode, Deoxys made a good role ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

One of my favourite episodes altough deoxys' voice, more like meowth's, was weird.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I loved to see Solana again, great.

And poor Max, he was afraid from Deoxys.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Both episodes were ok. This was the special promoting the Deoxys mission in Japan and promoting the US Ranger in the USA.

It was nice to see Deoxys in the anime. Even though this one was less fierce I think (using Meowth to tell it's story instead of attacking a city).

Solana back? I didn't notice, she's not "my cup of tea". 5/10

This was a fantastic episode. It was funny how easy Solana was able to capture Deoxys when it got into its normal forme. But miltank still looks offensive. Some things never change. XD

9/10

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    AT LONG LAST, thanks to the release of volume 2 of the Battle Frontier DVD, I was finally able to watch this episode. Like "Channeling the Battle Zone", the schedulers screwed me out of a repeat, so I had to wait these two years to finally see it.
    Yeah, I only saw this once, and in all honesty I thought it was some kind of TV mini-movie. I hadn't the foggiest idea that it was actually an episode(s). Either way, I enjoyed it; and haven't found any info about it airing even once since then.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

They were pretty good episodes, possibly 2 of the best battle frontier episodes
    Hello!

xD

-EDIT- Sorry, bad computer multi post -EDIT-
    Hello!

xD

Deoxys was really awesome... and another good aspect of this episode was that it was partly focussed on Pokemon Ranger

This was a good two-part episode! Not as good as the Riolu Pokemon Ranger episode but still entertaining, nonetheless!

- I wish I could be sent to a crazy world of irregular Froot Loops!

- Although it was short, that brief fight between Deoxys and Sceptile was pretty cool!

- I was literally like this O__O! when Meowth first got "possessed"!

Also, did anyone else notice after Sceptile used Solar Beam Brock asks Ash if that attack fired yet, and Ash says no! Did this have to do with Sceptile using Solar Beam? If so, than that's not right!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Deoxys in the Anime. It's a really cool Pokemon. Sceptile vs Deoxys was a very cool battle to see. It was cool to see another Pokemon Ranger in this episode. Meowth's fantasy of the Boss riding on Deoxys in space was very odd and funny. It was odd to see Meowth being used for speaking for Deoxys.

30/100

Oh, no. A Max centered series. No wonder this episode was so boring.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was a good Two-parter Pokemon episode, it's nice to see Pokemon ranger Solana again. Also, Deoxys made it's first anime appearance in this two-parter episode.
    The brief battle between Sceptile and Deoxys was cool.
    It was both odd and interesting when Deoxys was using Meowth to tell it's story.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It's always creepy, yet neat when some Legendary has to use Meowth to be able to communicate.
    This must have been a two-part episode at the time, because there was a point when I was thinking "It hasn't been twenty minute yet?". I realized this when i saw the episode has been playing fro about 32 minutes.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast