Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (448)

Default Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (448)

Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (1)

On their way to the Battle Pyramid, Ash & co. meet up with their old friend Hinata, the Pokémon Ranger. However, the Pokéballs for all trainers aren't functioning properly and this is why Hinata is here. While investigating this problem, the mysterious Pokémon Deoxys appears. Will Hinata be able to calm Deoxys?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Default Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (2) (449)

Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (2)

With Meowth & Max taken by Deoxys, Ash & Co. with the Ranger Hinata must try to hunt down Deoxys and rescue their friend. However capturing Deoxys with the Capture Styler is not working due to Deoxys Speedd, so Ash must try to weaken Deoxys in a standard Battle. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This seems like a cool episode. I can't wait 'till it comes out in the US!

Say, do you think the speed form of Deoxys is shown in this episode?

EDIT:
    Originally Posted By Serebii
    Yes it is, it was seen in the trailers
    *sighs* I can never keep up with the times...

~
    Last edited by Crazedyanma; 19th April 2006 at 9:55 PM.
    3DS FC: 4785-5487-9205

Yes it is, it was seen in the trailers

Wow, this looks like a really good episode! I can't wait until it comes to Canada! I'll definitely be watching!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I'll explode if Ash in some way should capture/befriend Deoxys.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Don't worry, I seriously doubt Ash will ever permanently capture a legendary.

Thank you Jolty for the banner!
    My LiveJournal ~ A Guardian's Loyalty
    "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfictions." ~Ray Toro of My Chemical Romance

Please keep the discussion to a minimum unless you have seen the episode or it's guide/pics

All 4 forms of Deoxys are in this episode.

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic Guest

i dont remember attack and defence in destiny deoxys though...

Quote Originally Posted by crobatconey
    i dont remember attack and defence in destiny deoxys though...
    You must not have watched the movie it used both of those forms in it.

Anyway I've looked at screenshots and from what I can tell its quite exciting

It seems very talky and anti-claimactic judging by the pictures. But Sceptile VS Deoxys looks like the major action moment. The double twist thingy was amazing, especially!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Sceptile Vs. Deoxys? sounds amazing!
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Judging by pictures, this is one big 'meh' for me.

It's sad, isn't it? The writers try their best to make Pokemon Ranger look so good, but even with an hour special featuring Deoxys, they fail. WhoaGod maybe Ranger is overrated? WHAT?! :O

Of course pictures are nothing when compared to the real action, so I'll make my decision on this episode then. Overall though, it was pretty anti-climatic. The Deoxys VS Sceptile part was good I guess, but could have been so much more. Actually, 'it could have been so much more' is quite fitting for this Special.

Le sigh D:

I'm only going to be watching it for the Meowth. It really looks lame.

I just saw it. Dude, I just know some of you are just gonna s*** yourselves when you hear this: Hinata actually makes a reference to La Rousse City, as well as Rondo-hakase. I don't think there's anything mentioned about Satoshi-tachi actually helping to solve the La Rousse crisis (though, Masato did know what Deoxys was when it appeared, rather than anyone asking what it was), but it's nontheless further evidence that the movies might tie in with the main series. Other points include....

-It's been a while since Nyaasu was last used to speak for a Pokemon, and he looked pretty badass when possessed, too.

-Oosubame/Jukain vs. Deoxys was b*tchin' on so many levels... someone mentioned that, by going against a legendary, Jukain is catching up to Lizardon (who battled Entei and later took down a Freezer). He certainly managed to do a good job, and it's nice to see Oosubame did a bit of damage along with him (Wakashamo and Numacraw also participated, but didn't accomplish much).

-What is with Rocket Dan? After Freezer, this is pretty much the second legendary (sorta) they considered giving to Sakaki just so he could do some activity with it, as if being a extremely rare and powerful Pokemon isn't enough.

-A portal to that dimension Masato and Nyaasu were in opened up again at some point. Haruka shouts Masato's name, then Musashi says "Now that you mention it, Nyaasu!" Kojirou replies "You forgot about him?!" XD

-This is interesting. When Satoshi-tachi were blown out of that cave, Jukain was next to Satoshi to nudge him back to his senses. Wakashamo was next to Musashi, Numacraw was next to Kojirou, Oosubame was next to Haruka, and Takeshi and Hinata didn't have anyone (though, Hinata was in a crouched position rather than laying on the ground). Odd, you'd expect Wakashamo and Numacraw (especially Wakashamo) to be next to their respective trainers, wouldn't you?

-At some point, Deoxys sounded like it was able to speak without Nyaasu... to some extent. It was extremely garbled and the characters had trouble understanding, but it was clearly speaking some Japanese words. "(something something)! Mata aou ne!"
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 15th April 2006 at 9:29 AM.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

This doesn't look as bad as the Celebi episode, that's for sure. I wonder how the dub is going to handle this thing, though. Probably just split it into two episodes. There's enough material for that.

La Rousse reference? Seriously? I mean, I'm glad nobody said "WtF iS a DeOxYs DuDeZ?", but I seriously am suprised they made any sort of reference whatsoever.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

A fish bowl? TR has sunken to a new low of utter stupidity.

A rather meh episode as .Combusken. said. Nothing all that grabbing. Though Sectoid Meowth was an amusing sight. I need to see this in motion and have dialogue to really comment on this episode.
    Last edited by The Big Al; 14th April 2006 at 9:36 PM.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

That Sceptile vs. Deoxys fight looks great. Looks like nobody won judging from the images. Excellent animation though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    A fish bowl? TR has sunken to a new low of utter stupidity.
    Still, their idea of Giovanni riding deoxys around in space was kinda funny... if you can see past how lame it is.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Glad to see this thread JOINED together from this morning's wackiness...

I'm going to watch this episode. And I am going to watch it mainly for the Deoxys fight.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Saw the Pictures!
    Why were Ash, Brock, and May looking at their PokeBalls!?

Because of the solar disturbance, electronic devices weren't working properly.

The group's Pokeballs, Masato's PokeNavi, the computers at the Pokemon Center, etc.

Also, that's why Pikachu and Plusle weren't feeling good at all on multiple occassions. The disturbance was messing with their electric physiologies.

At one point, Deoxys couldn't control its various forms because of it as well.

-sCiZoR

I saw it, I analyzed it, I loved it. Here's why:

- Nobody went, "Woah, a Deoxys, what's that?" and showed that the writers aren't completely moronic.

-Haha. I loved Team Rocket's thought that they could capture Deoxys, give it to the boss and he could use it for space exploration. Just great! Plus, is it just me, or have we not seen that many Giovanni fantasies in a while?

-Again, it's been a while since Meowth was last used to speak for a Pokemon (Tentacruel) and this time it just seemed awesome and oh so right...

-As much as I completely hated Hinata in the Celebi episode, I absolutely loved her in this one. Either she's just gotten cooler or the animators drew her better. I don't know, but she was great.

-Sceptile vs. Deoxys was awesome if only a little short (ok, a lot short) but hey, it shows that Sceptile got guts and really that Solarbeam (I think that was Solarbeam) on Deoxys' back was just awesome.

-I didn't catch May's Squirtle in this episode at all, thank god...the less of that little brat, the better.

It seemed ok I guessed right about Meowth being used as a puppet. It seemed better than both the Ranger episode and the 7th movie. BTW I'm a little confused as to why Deoxys was here? He was trying to protect them I believe but from what?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast