Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (448)

I liked the animation during the meteorite flashback that explained how Deoxys had reached Earth. Meowth's boss fantasy about Giovanni riding on Deoxys made me cackle and I screamed when Max and Meowth were abducted by an alien Deoxys. Mostly I was just glad that Deoxys' Speed Forme was finally showcased in these episodes tbh.

In spite of the Ranger mission tie in and Deoxys being shown in this episode it was such a letdown. Deoxys just ended up being pathetic. 5.5/10

Yawn, the Deoxys here had no umph or pizazz. I would've rather seen Lunick in place of Solana too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    I would've rather seen Lunick in place of Solana too.
    Lunick wouldn't have been as good as Solana to me and at least we knew her already and didn't need to learn her backstory all over again.

I liked seeing Solana appear again as well as the animation here. Deoxys' dimension looked odd kind of like a child's drawing, but I liked Meowth's boss fantasy about Giovanni riding Deoxys hee hee.

I remember hearings lots of Deoxys movie BGM here + I would've liked if we had seen the male Ranger appear too, not just Solana.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456