Thread: Cyber Love

Default Cyber Love (Contestshipping)

Ok, heres another contestshipper from me :P I started this ages ago but I wasn't sure if I should continue it. If you guys think I should carry on, or if you think its not worth it, please let me know. Oh and its rated PG

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon, and to be honest I don't want to. I would however love to own Drew, but as fate would have it I don't own him. So don't rub it in.

Note: The little ~ things are just to make it clear where each E-mail begins and ends, because I confused myself --;;;; Just read it XD

‘Hey Max, where’s May?’

The blue haired kid looked up at the older boy. ‘Oh, probably on the computer back at the Pokemon Center.’

‘Still?’ Ash was surprised. He’d never thought of May as the type who liked to sit in front of a computer screen all day, but recently she’d been spending more and more time doing just that. No body knew what it was that she did on the net, but whatever it was she was very committed to it.

‘I’ll see if I can find her,’ Ash told the others.

The screen of a computer illuminated the face and sapphire eyes of a young girl. She smiled at something on the screen, and pushing away some of her short brown hair, started typing.

Dear ContestKing,

We’ve been talking for four hours straight now! Haven’t you got anything better to do than chat online to someone you’ve never met before?

Anyway, so are you planning on taking part in the Grand Festival next week?

~

The reply came back:
    ~

Dear Beautifly101,

Time fly’s when you’re having fun! I have plenty of other things I could be doing, but I’d rather talk to a sweet, smart girl like you. I feel like I’ve known you my whole life.
    Of course I’m entering! How will I become the master co-ordinator if I don’t?

~

ContestKing,

No need to worry about that, I’m going to be the master co-ordinator!

~

Beautifly101,

We’ll see about that!

~
    May smiled
    ~
    Ck, do you think we’ll see each other at the Grand Festival?
    ~

I hope so. I want to see you. When can we meet?

May sighed. She enjoyed talking to this mystery co-ordinator, but she wanted to keep them a mystery. She didn’t want to be disappointed when the sweet romantic guy she’d come to think of him as turned out to be not what she’d expected in real life. Plus she was still uncomfortable about giving away her details to someone she didn’t know, let alone arranging to meet.

Soon

May had met ContestKing on a chat room for co-ordinators, and they’d made good friends. She knew he was about her age and loved contests, but nothing more.

‘Hi May.’

May spun round to see Ash, and immediately she took the E-mails off the screen so he couldn’t read them.

With her face glowing, she turned back round. ‘Oh hi Ash, I was just coming off.’

Ash just smiled and nodded. He had learnt that it wasn’t smart to question her about what she’d been up to. May liked her privacy, and if Ash didn’t respect that and mind his own business, she’d soon quench his stubbornness in a manor that wasn’t very lady-like.

May got up from the computer and walked away leaving Ash to himself.

Soon

Around the corner from where May had sat was another row of computers lined up along the wall. At one of them sat a boy, the word on the screen reflected in his sharp emerald eyes. He sighed. It was always the same answer. Soon. Soon wasn’t soon enough for him. He needed to meet Beautifly101.

He shut the computer down, got up and left.

Please let me know what you think!
    Last edited by lara lynx; 14th April 2006 at 6:52 PM.
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

Ooh, yay! I say continue it, because I can't wait for their reactions when they find out the person behind the username! "Sharp emerald eyes" <-- that was lovely too. :3

I know I read fast.
    My tumblr or something: x

Original...I already like it! You're writing is great too, no mistakes to point out. ^^ I love the chat room idea, reminds me of myself and all my online buddies. :B
    I actually can't wait for the next *longer plz* chapter.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

0.0 I only posted 3 minuets ago!
    This is only like a try out chapter, the next chapters (if I write them) will be longer
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

Hehe, this is really cute. But I have a question. Do May and Drew actually know eachother, or is this one of those AUs where they haven't met yet? Of course, I guess I'll find that out if I wait patiently for the next chapter, but I was just curious. ^^

Yay! Another C/S fic! This is a really good idea for a fanfic.. I only saw one thing that didn't seem to sound right to me.
    ‘Oh hi Ash, I was just coming off.’
    Should it be getting off instead?
    It has a great start and I can't wait for the next chapter!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Thanks everyone ^_^

Can I ask you guys a question? Is there anything other than a computer that they could use to talk on? I mean, May doesn't carry a cell phone or anything. Could the Pokenav thing work in that way or something?

Quote Originally Posted by lara lynx
    Thanks everyone ^_^

Can I ask you guys a question? Is there anything other than a computer that they could use to talk on? I mean, May doesn't carry a cell phone or anything. Could the Pokenav thing work in that way or something?
    It seems logical. Cuz I remember the Pokégear from G/S/C has a phone.. And R/S/E is more advanced so I can imagine so. Like having the nav have a chatroom or something for co-ordinators?

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I reaally really like it, reminds me of the movie 'a cinderella story' at the beginning and i can see it developing nicely, heck i just like contests and computers!
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

Oh, great plot! I like the way this is coming even in just one chapter!! I like your originalty! Anyways, keep writing, I love it so far! Also, I found no mistakes, which just adds to the greatness of the story so far ^^

Quote Originally Posted by darkwithrobots
    It seems logical. Cuz I remember the Pokégear from G/S/C has a phone.. And R/S/E is more advanced so I can imagine so. Like having the nav have a chatroom or something for co-ordinators?
    I agree. Even if it doesn't have that sort of feature currently, you can always write that Max recently upgraded it for May or something.

Yeah, the PokeNav works like that. XD. Can't wait for the next chapter, by the way.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
    Good story! Both Drew and May don't even know that they are talking to each other!
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

^I know x3 That makes it more exciting to see what will happen next
    My tumblr or something: x

Could the Pokenav thing work in that way or something?
    The Pokénav didn't have a chatroom, it had a option where you could call people that is registered in it..but still it's something like a chat room so...
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Pretty original so far. But for some people, you should explain why they have that position in the story, since me and a lot of other people do. It's kind of mysterious, if you ask me, which is a good thing.
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554