Hey-O. Optical Flash started this in the Third Generation section, and I was surprised to see it wasn't in the Second Generation section... So, let's get it started!
Copied and pasted from his:
Hey all, its Optical Flash (new username but long time user of the forums and of course the main site). Well to be short about this explaination I want a challenge, so Im letting the first six people to reply to this post a chance to decide which pokemon I use on the team. No duplicates please... I dont want a team full of Caterpies and Magikarps >.> lol.
All I ask is that you be fair, unevolved pokemon are fine... just not ones that wont help in anyway, I.E: Caterpie,Magikarp,etc. The challenge is simple but designed to completely throw me off how I usually make my teams(Hopefully).
Every few days once the challenge has begun I will post my progress, along with badges, hard battles and the teams current levels so that all of you can see how hard... or easy the team that was designed for me is faring.
There are simple rules which I will explain now;
1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no legendaries
2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Caterpie, Magikarp and etc.
3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!
4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.
5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different FR/LG Scramble Challenge!!!
6. When assigning a pokemon to someone for their team, you may only assign ONE pokemon PER post PER user PER team. In example, if three people or more above your post. You may only assign ONE member a pokemon then thats it from you for their team... Im sorry but one person assigning 3+ people a pokemon is getting kinda old... gotta let other people do it too(lol).
I hope you all like my idea for this special challenge Ive prepared. I will also be setting up a R/S/E Scramble Challenge so if you dont want to restart your FR/LG game, you may try your luck at R/S/E!!! I also hope others will post with replies to have their own teams designed by their fellow trainers for possibly their greatest challenge ever!!
Until Next Time..
Optical Flash - Aaron