Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

i dont mean to rush you great butler,but when is teh next capter gonna be up?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

This was great! I don't like the fortune that the lady gave to Rich and Anabel... scary... So the ONBS has a skyscraper? Wow... impressive! Now I wonder what Pokemom Micheal will have... An Eeveeloution is a definate right? Will Rich ever use the Pokemon he snagged in the Metallico Islands? There are some pretty good Pokemon there...

Quote Originally Posted by zezrex5
    i dont mean to rush you great butler,but when is teh next capter gonna be up?
    I'm working on it. It should be done soon, I think.

This was great! I don't like the fortune that the lady gave to Rich and Anabel... scary... So the ONBS has a skyscraper? Wow... impressive! Now I wonder what Pokemom Micheal will have... An Eeveeloution is a definate right? Will Rich ever use the Pokemon he snagged in the Metallico Islands? There are some pretty good Pokemon there...
    Yes, Michael has an Eeveeloution. As for your other question, I haven't decided whether or not to use them yet.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 14: The Pursuit of the Truth
    Next: The Bard and the Diva

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Thumbs up the fic

This is a great fic Great Butler!

-Yeah!a great fic.

And you're a great idiot.

[Pokemon fight]

Sorry 'bout that.

http://images.neopets.com/creatives/..._techochat.gif
    Last edited by JB239874; 30th April 2006 at 9:57 AM.

Credit goes to Jack of Blades for a contribution to this part. He submitted a party for Michael, and I decided to use it. Off we go!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Museum Curator Michael
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Michael walks forward, stops, spins around, and poses with a Poké Ball in his hand. He then sends out an Ampharos and a Masquerain]

"Let's see.....I can't use Tyranitar, so......Blaziken, Salamence, let's go! Salamence, kick it off with a Fire Blast!"

Rich's Salamence blasted a large fireball at Masquerain. The bug Pokémon backflipped over and dodged, making the attack a complete bust.

"Ampharos, you know what to do. Ice Punch!"

Ampharos jumped in front of Masquerain, focused as its fists became surrounded by icy cold air, then jumped forth and delivered a chilling blow to Salamence. This attack was super-effective several times over, causing very high damage to the dragon.

"Masquerain, follow up with Aerial Ace on that Blaziken!"

Masquerain quickly flew out of Ampharos's shadow and dive-bombed Blaziken. It was another super-effective hit.

"Gahhhhh.....I've got to get it together.......Blaziken, Earthquake!"

Blaziken lept into the air and then stomped down with incredible force to create a shock wave in the floor. Salamence and Masquerain flew over it, but Ampharos got hit hard and was knocked out.

"Well done, Rich. Return, Ampharos! Go, Zaprong!"

Michael sent out a creature with black streaks across its yellow body and two antennas on its head. It was his Electabuzz, nicknamed Zaprong.

"Salamence! Try a Flamethrower this time!"

Salamence blew a steady stream of fire at Masquerain, this time hitting it but only clipping its wing. The Bug and Flying type did take a considerable amount of damage still.

"Zaprong, use Ice Punch!"

Zaprong jumped forward and smashed its icy fist into Salamence's body. The dragon could take no more and fainted.

"Salamence.......return. Go, Ludicolo!"

"Masquerain, finish off that Blaziken with another Aerial Ace!"

Masquerain again dive-bombed Blaziken, taking it down this time.

"Blaziken! Oh.......return.......go, Alakazam! Use Thunderpunch!"

Alakazam's fists crackled with electricity, then it vanished and reappeared right in front of Masquerain. Masquerain had no chance to defend, and Alakazam knocked it out with the electrical punch.

"Hmmm! This is quite a fun match! Masquerain, return. Go, Flareon! Use Thunderbolt, Zaprong!"

Zaprong slammed its fists into the ground to build power, then it loosed a multitude of lightning bolts from its body to shock Ludicolo. Ludicolo took damage and became paralyzed.

"Ludicolo, try a Surf!"

Ludicolo struggled, but managed to create a wave of water and crash it down onto Michael's team. Zaprong didn't seem very fazed by the attack, but Flareon took quite a bit of damage.

"Alakazam, Psychic!"

Alakazam began to lift Flareon off the ground with its psychic powers but was cut off when Flareon managed to put up a Protect.

"Zaprong, Thunderbolt again!"

Zaprong once again shocked Ludicolo, leaving it all but fainted.

"Flareon, Shadow Ball!"

Flareon formed a ball of darkness near its head then fired it at Alakazam, reducing it to the same weak state as Ludicolo.

"SURF!!!"

It was difficult, but Ludicolo did manage to summon enough strength to crash another wave onto Flareon and Zaprong. Flareon fainted, but Zaprong held firm.

"Flareon, return! Very well, Rich. I won't hold back any more if you want to play it that way. Go, Salamence!"

"Alakazam......I know what you want to do, but use Psychic on Zaprong to take it down!"

Alakazam's eyes glowed blue, then a blue aura surrounded Zaprong. Alakazam telekinetically lifted it into the air and smashed it down, defeating the Electric type.

"Return, Zaprong. Come on, let's win this......go, Dragonite! Salamence, use Earthquake!"

Michael's Salamence flapped its wings to gain altitude, then smashed down to the ground to make a shock wave. Dragonite wasn't affected but both Ludicolo and Alakazam were knocked out.

"Yes! If I see correctly, you're down to one!"

"I think you're right.....return, Ludicolo, Alakazam....go, Milotic!"

"Dragonite, Hyper Beam!"

Dragonite focused, then blasted a huge beam of energy at Milotic. This attack did very high damage.

"Finish it all off, Salamence! Double-Edge!"

Salamence flew high into the air, angled itself, and dive-bombed Milotic with incredible strength. Milotic fainted and Salamence took some backlash damage---but Rich had no Pokémon left.

"All right! That's a victory for me!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I....I never even stood a chance against you, Michael! How do you expect me to win at the Colosseum or defeat Enigma Shadow?"

"I'm much stronger than almost all the trainers in Orre. The only one who's officially ranked above me is Wes. I really think you'll have no trouble winning there."

"That was a great battle, both of you.......come on, Rich, we should get over to the Colosseum."

"Good idea, Anabel. Michael, do wish me luck in the challenge."

Michael nodded and they said their goodbyes, then Rich and Anabel went down the elevators and left the museum. They crossed the bridge over the wide valley seperating the Colosseum from the rest of Pyrite and entered the arena's crumbling glass dome structure. A woman stood at the front gate to the main battlefield.

"Welcome to Pyrite Colosseum! Are you here to take part in a knockout challenge?"

"Yes, I am. Here's my pass."

Rich showed the pass to the attendant, who scanned it.

"That's it, you're in. Since this is your first challenge on the Orre Colosseum Challenge circuit, I'll explain the rules. Here at the Pyrite Colosseum, each trainer in the challenge enters three Pokémon. Before a battle, you will be shown your upcoming opponent's team and based on that information, you will choose two of your three Pokémon to battle. The tournament is single-elimination, and after four rounds the last trainer standing wins and recieves the Pyrite Emblem. Have you any questions?"

"No."

"Then please, give me your selection of Pokémon."

"I'll enter Alakazam, Salamence, and Milotic."

"Very well......please, come through here, Mr. Mistbloom." the attendant guided Rich through the front gate, then turned to Anabel. "I guess you're with him, but you aren't entered so I can't let you in this way. You'll have to watch from the stands, I'm afraid."

"That's fine. Good luck, Rich."

Anabel blew Rich a kiss, then she left to find a space in the stands. The guide, meanwhile, took Rich through the main gate and into a small waiting room.

"Mr. Mistbloom, here is your first opponent's team."

[==================]
    ------Mathus
    --Shedinja
    --Metang
    --Ninetales
    [==================]

"So I pick two of my three Pokémon?"

"Yes."

"I'll choose........Salamence and Milotic."

"Very well. Right through here, please.

The attendant guided Rich to and through another gate, leading to the arena......

------------------------------------------------------------------

The main arena of Pyrite Colosseum was in a state of disrepair, mimicking the rest of the town. Many glass panels on its dome were cracked, once gorgeous banners torn and held limply, and a set of spotlights half-falling attached to the roof. Duking sat in a booth off to the side with a microphone on the table in front of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the knockout challenge at Pyrite Colosseum! Our first match is between Rich from Phenac City and Mathus, a local Pyrite trainer!"

Rich and Mathus entered the arena from opposite sides. As he reached his mark, Rich examined his opponent---a very large, muscular man whose shirt was much too small for him and only covered his shoulders.

"Wahahah! I'll crush you as my first step towards winning the prize, wee cowboy!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Bodybuilder Mathus
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Mathus throws two Poké Balls, sending out his Metang and Shedinja]

"Milotic and Salamence, get out there and win one for Rich!"

<<RICH v. MATHUS>>

"Salamence! Kick this off with a bang! Flamethrower!"

Salamence blew a stream of fire at Shedinja. The moment the flames hit, Shedinja fainted.

"Shedinja, no!"

"Milotic, Hydro Pump!"

Milotic blasted Metang with a jet of water, nearly knocking it out.

"Pyrite's trainers stand no chance...." Rich thought. "If I run into Chobin he'd better put up a good fight....."

"Metang, Thunderpunch!"

An orb of electricity formed around Metang's claw, then it hit Milotic with a powerful punch. Rich didn't seem concerned, however.

"Salamence, finish it. Flamethrower!"

Salamence let loose with another Flamethrower, defeating Metang and sealing Rich's victory.

"Oh no! My dreams of being Pyrite's champ are done!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"The winner is Rich!" Duking called as the crowd cheered. "Congratulations!"

Rich took a bow, then he was led back into the waiting room by the attendant....

----------------------------------------------------------

A while later, the attendant returned.

"Mr. Mistbloom, we have prepared your next match. Are you ready?"

"Yes, as soon as I see what I'm up against."

"Of course. Here is your next opponent's lineup."

[==================]
    ------Teril
    --Porygon
    --Zangoose
    --Munchlax
    [==================]

"Another weak opponent......I should have absolutely no trouble doing this....."

"Mr. Mistbloom? Your selections?"

"Oh! I'm sorry. I choose Salamence and Alakazam."

"Very well. Enter through the main gate like before."

The attendant led Rich to and through the main gate to the arena.

-------------------------------------------------------

"It's time for the quarterfinals, ladies and gentlemen! Now entering the arena are the first two trainers, Rich from Phenac City and Teril from Sorbera Island!"

As he entered, Rich sized up his new opponent. She had long blonde hair tucked under a bandana and wore a shirt that was a bit too short for her and gray pants.

"Oh, hello! I've heard of you. I hope you'll give me a great battle!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Chaser Teril
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Teril throws two Poké Balls, sending out Zangoose and Munchlax]

"So it's Zangoose and Munchlax. Go, Salamence and Alakazam!"

<<RICH v. TERIL>>

"Alakazam! Kick us off with a Psychic!"

Alakazam focused, then an eerie blue glow came from its eyes. The blue glow then enveloped Zangoose and lifted it into the air before slamming it down.

"Good attack, but I won't lose that easily! Zangoose, Shadow Ball!"

Rich jumped back, surprised and knowing all too well what was about to happen. Zangoose held its claws a few inches apart and a ball of dark energy formed between them, then it hurled the ball into Alakazam. This attack, super-effective on the Psychic type, made Alakazam faint instantly. Rich recalled it to its Poké Ball and stared at Teril, his eyes slightly obscured by his cowboy hat.

"Very well, so you're a better challenge than I expected." Rich looked back up again, his face no longer obscured. "Salamence! Dragon Claw!"

Salamence breathed green flames on its claws, then it rushed forth and slashed Zangoose. Already weakened from Alakazam's Psychic attack, Zangoose fainted.

"Hahah! I must say I am enjoying myself immensely! Return, Zangoose! Munchlax, Ice Punch!"

Munchlax's fist was surrounded by frost, then it delivered an icy punch to Salamence's face with surprising agility. Salamence roared in pain, but somehow managed to stay up.

"I'm counting on you, Salamence! Give me a win with Brick Break!"

Salamence flew into the air, then plummeted toward Munchlax with claws bared. It smashed the small Normal-type, instantly KO'ing it.

"Hahahaha! Ahahaha! What a match!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rich wins this battle! Congratulations!"

Once again Rich took a bow before being led back to the waiting room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rich hadn't been waiting long before the attendant returned.

"Your next match has been prepared, Mr. Mistbloom. Here is your opponent's lineup."

[==================]
    ------Clarent
    --Torkoal
    --Seviper
    --Onix
    [==================]

"Hmmmm........his name's Clarent? I do believe I've met this guy before........"

"Mr. Mistbloom, is there something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. I'll battle with Alakazam and Milotic."

"Thank you. Right this way."

Once again Rich was led into the arena.....

----------------------------------------------

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the first of our semifinal matches! Please welcome the first competitor, Rich from Phenac City!"

Rich entered the arena, and the crowd cheered. He spotted Anabel in the stands up above and blew her a kiss.

"Facing Rich is a mystery trainer we have absolutely no information on. But will he prove to be as powerful as he is mysterious? Entering now is Clarent!"

Rich recoiled in surprise when he saw his opponent enter. It was a male Shadow Peon----the same one who had been attacking Rui.

"Well, I feel pity for you. I'm going to win this tourname----WAHH!!! It's you, Rich!!" Furious, Clarent pulled from his armor a light gun and held it up at the crowd, who became deathly quiet. "One peep out of any of you and this whole dump goes up!"

"Damn it, what do you want?"

"I want a match with you, Rich! Screw the rules of this Colosseum! We'll use all the Pokémon we've got--three each--and I will crush you!"

"Bring it on!"

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Wow. Micheal had two electric types and two dragon types? How...

Okay, how would he know someone like Clarent? I didn't see his name pop up.

Other than that, it is pretty much okay. There's a problem when Zangoose fainted his Alakazam. Only one Shadow Ball?

Anyhoo, keep it up. ^_^

~PEACE~

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

Quote Originally Posted by litestars
    Wow. Micheal had two electric types and two dragon types? How...

Okay, how would he know someone like Clarent? I didn't see his name pop up.

Other than that, it is pretty much okay. There's a problem when Zangoose fainted his Alakazam. Only one Shadow Ball?

Anyhoo, keep it up. ^_^

~PEACE~
    That was a team Jack of Blades submitted to me and asked me to consider using. I looked over it, and since it included two mega-adaptable Pokémon (Ampharos, Electabuzz) and two of my favorites (Salamence, Masquerain) I decided to use it. I'm trying to go more towards anime-style battles where the types aren't always a concern.

Clarent was one of the thugs at the beginning that were attacking Rui. He had the Shadow Torkoal.

Zangoose's Attack power is not to be trifled with. I've learned that the hard way......>_<

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    That was a team Jack of Blades submitted to me and asked me to consider using. I looked over it, and since it included two mega-adaptable Pokémon (Ampharos, Electabuzz) and two of my favorites (Salamence, Masquerain) I decided to use it. I'm trying to go more towards anime-style battles where the types aren't always a concern.

Clarent was one of the thugs at the beginning that were attacking Rui. He had the Shadow Torkoal.

Zangoose's Attack power is not to be trifled with. I've learned that the hard way......>_<
    Yeah, but he had a Salamance and a Dragonite. It just topples the balance. Any ice-type pokemon could defeat half his team. Types are off concern, even in anime battling.

Yeah, but no one mentioned him in dialogue so no one knew what his name was.

Yeah, but Shadow Ball is a Special Attack? I go along with the game statistics.

*looks up* Looks like I started all my sentences the same way. ^_^'

Oh yeah, I don't know if you'd be interested, but could you critique on my pratice prologue of Assassins. I really need an opinion on it. It's in the Author's Cafe.

~PEACE~

; reviewer profile [ x ]

Shadow Ball is not a special attack Lifestars.

Okay I liked this chapter. Thought Michael would ahve Vaporeon not Flareon but it was a one out of 5 guess.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Shadow Ball is not a special attack Lifestars.
    It isn't? I thought it is... *looks up on Attackdex* It's not there... *looks up on type chart* Not there. I thought Ghost types affects Special Attack. And Shadow Ball lowers Sp. Defence. Oh yeah, and its litestars.

~PEACE~

; reviewer profile [ x ]

Talking

yay! good chapter! i like!

Um, Zaprong was supposed to be an Elekid. I say that because I never evolved mine. But still, good chapter nevertheless!
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Woah, very nice chapters! I liked the Rich/Micheal battle, and if Micheal's that good, I can't wait to see Wes battle.. Wait a second:

Spoiler:
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Rekkuza Ryuu*~

Spoiler:
    hmmmmmmmm *rolls eyes suspiciously*

Sorry I had not reviewed eariler! I was trying to finish up another one also. (Oh, that's remind me, I still got one more review to write up).

I really liked the next part of Chapter One and also the second part of Chapter Two! I like Chobin! The way he speaks reminds me a lof of the character Gollum from the "Lord of the Rings" movies, which are great movies to watch. Also, I thought for some odd reason Rich will win the battle against Michael. (I never played Pokemon: Gale of Darkness so that is probably why I thought Rich would win).

Well, I can't wait for the next part of Chapter Two!

FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

Yeah, but he had a Salamance and a Dragonite. It just topples the balance. Any ice-type pokemon could defeat half his team. Types are off concern, even in anime battling.
    True, true.....but he still won even though Rich has Ice type attacks on a majority of his Pokémon (Ludicolo, Milotic, Tyranitar, Alakazam) so it's really a moot point now.

Yeah, but no one mentioned him in dialogue so no one knew what his name was.
    Ah, sharp eye, catching that. Really, it is a plot hole and I should have known better, but the best reason I can offer is that the P*DA's Shadow Monitor says the name of a Shadow Pokémon's trainer even if it's not snagged.

Oh yeah, I don't know if you'd be interested, but could you critique on my pratice prologue of Assassins. I really need an opinion on it. It's in the Author's Cafe.
    I'll give it a look.

I thought Ghost types affects Special Attack. And Shadow Ball lowers Sp. Defence.
    Ghost attacks are surprisingly considered physical, not Special.

Um, Zaprong was supposed to be an Elekid. I say that because I never evolved mine. But still, good chapter nevertheless!
    Whoops! I guess I should have known that since you did say *Elekid* in your PM.......but I couldn't picture Michael having a fully evolved team and then pulling an Elekid, so hopefully it still works.

Woah, very nice chapters! I liked the Rich/Micheal battle, and if Micheal's that good, I can't wait to see Wes battle.. Wait a second:
    <Spoiler text snipped>
    I won't say......but remember all the parts of Fateen's fortune.

I really liked the next part of Chapter One and also the second part of Chapter Two! I like Chobin!
    Who doesn't like Chobin?

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

This is getting to be suspensful! Rich must have a pretty good memory to remember the peon's name... I liked Micheal's team, though it was a bit unbalanced. Is Rich getting a bit cocky or are the people there really that easy? The funny thing was, before I looked at Rich's two choices for each match, I guessed what he would pick and I got it right every time!

기쁨 곱하기 슬픔 나누기
    웃음은 더하기 욕심은 빼기

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard722
    This is getting to be suspensful! Rich must have a pretty good memory to remember the peon's name... I liked Micheal's team, though it was a bit unbalanced. Is Rich getting a bit cocky or are the people there really that easy? The funny thing was, before I looked at Rich's two choices for each match, I guessed what he would pick and I got it right every time!
    Pyrite Colosseum is the lowest-level Colosseum in Orre, so the trainers are really not that skilled. Realgam Tower, which will be the next Colosseum, will be very different.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hi! Sorry I couldn't review earlier, both my Internet and my computer died yesterday and I failed to resurrect them until now. Great Chapter, though! Wonder what Michael's last Pokemon is... hmmm... anyway, I like how you portrayed the low-level Pyrite Colosseum (he really shouldn't have any problem at all, considering how good his Pokemon are compared to his opponents), and I am a bit concerned about what'll happen...     Spoiler:
    Oh well, morbid thoughts aside, great Chapter Part, and I can't wait to see the rest!

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

this one is just as good as the first, good capter
    Hey, I'm Firewater- Steel Gym Leader of the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League
    Check out the PASBL Rules Site to read up on the League, read the Getting Started Thread to learn how to make a team, and stop by our Time Out thread to chat or ask questions.

The funny thing was, before I looked at Rich's two choices for each match, I guessed what he would pick and I got it right every time!
    whoa,holy     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by zezrex5
    The funny thing was, before I looked at Rich's two choices for each match, I guessed what he would pick and I got it right every time!
    whoa,holy     Spoiler:
    It's not really that hard... just look at type matchups. And now that I think about it, Pyrite Colosseum's turned into a minor Battle Dome. I'm assuming that that's what was intended, my dear Butler?

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

plzplzplz hurry wiv the next chappy

:im diein here

,:drama king

cy quiet dominic,ruby u gt a point ^-^;

Light Venusaur made this fantastic banner!

Support BurningLeafShipping!

AkatsukiAka!

Quote Originally Posted by litestars
    Yeah, but he had a Salamence and a Dragonite. It just topples the balance. Any ice-type pokemon could defeat half his team. Types are off concern, even in anime battling.
    BUT both dragons can learn Fire-type attacks and anyway, he has Zaprong and Flareon to deal with them. So though Ice-type attacks could take them out, he wouldn't have any backup to protect them, now would he?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pokemon Master
    Hi! Sorry I couldn't review earlier, both my Internet and my computer died yesterday and I failed to resurrect them until now. Great Chapter, though! Wonder what Michael's last Pokemon is... hmmm...
    He used all six in the battle against Rich; Ampharos, Masquerain, Zaprong, Flareon, Salamence and Dragonite.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Oops. I forgot Masquerain, somehow... *slaps self* Sorry about that. Can't wait for the next Chapter, though! Any idea when we could hope for it, The Great Butler?

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast