Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

I love this fanfic I have read it from emigma shadow this the best fanfic ever The great butler!

And the King of all Sciz ... ah, forget it. On to the review:

Brandon's done. Good. I don't have much to say, but I'll say this: This is the best Pokemon fic I've read. But then again, I don't read many. And Chobin's evil. That no-good liar. So anyway, I wonder what Chobin's team is like. Did that Dragonair evolve.

Literate, there was another negative comment made by someone else. And the other four. I made a typo. Sheesh.

I changed my mind again. The generals will have zodiac one each, so, when added with the admins, is six. Chobin will have two, the Shadow Emporer four. And That's my crazy logic. And I say XD003 is a Scizor. j/k I say Deoxys.
    Last edited by Scizor King; 28th August 2006 at 12:25 AM.
    I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool.
    -

I thought Brandon would have 2 zodiac Pokemon *shrugs* but Sphinix makes up alot for that! I hope Kagesei reappears in the Ardos battle, too.
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

I'm saying the Generals might have 2 shadow Pokemon each, who knows but Butler though!

~fuzzy out~

Well, I finally managed to stop by to read and review! Yeesh, I haven’t been around here in an absolute age… Anyway, another great battle as usual. Brandon’s Sphinix was quite impressive indeed, and suits him to a Sphinx. Really, though, it was a terrific job. My only complaint is that Rich repeated got a bit repetitive in his speech:
    "Ludicolo, we have to get rid of that Dusclops! We have to do it now! Hydro Pump!"
    You might try replacing the second sentence with ‘immediately’ or simply shorten it to ‘now.’ Just a simple suggestion…

Anyway, as usual a great Part. How will Rich and Anabel fare in their upcoming challenge, I wonder? And by the way, I absolutely love Chobin and his “I have fury!” line. Can’t wait for the next installment in this fiction!

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

oooohh those chappys where exellenty i cant wait

:i like this fic

Light Venusaur made this fantastic banner!

Support BurningLeafShipping!

AkatsukiAka!

Quote Originally Posted by *umbreon*masta*1*1* View Post
    oooohh those chappys where exellenty i cant wait

:i like this fic

i dont think anyone can

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

You know butler, not only do you fake spriting badly, and suck at doing fakes to get yourself banned, your battles aren't so hot either, and I'm not surprised you aren't getting any better with this mindless flock chasing after your ***.

Overall from reading one chapter it seems rushed, emotionless- and pokemon seem to be pokebots too :/ and just bleh.

Oh and all you readers and spammers? The great butler faked images to get himself banned :/ so yeah he's not so great now and maybe you should find someone else to fawn over like xxSaberxx or something.

"Fine! So you have captured my Pyromar. But now you're to face the strongest members of my squad! Go, Hariac!"
    btw if my Shadow Pokemon was just snagged I'd do more than just stand there all nooo/fine, I'd be attacking the trainer to get my shadow pokemon back :/ just seems unrealistic if someone has a pokemon/shadow pokemon, all they would do would be all rah rah and well risk losing more :/ so yeah as I said, bland characters.

Excuse her Butler, she is one of the "meanest critics in town", but she normally reports hard truth. Mostly overbearing and overagzaggerated. Don't listen to her. Just ingnore it, or take some of its iadvice(,while still ignoring the bad stuff). I am reporting you for cussing Yami Ryu.
    Thanks to Kitsune Kat.

Made by a friend:
    "Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, Therefore I am Perfect."
    Wanna watch a movie? You may find it here:
    www.flicksforum.com

Um, Heplful Critic? That was Yami at her nicest. And it's called "tough but fair" in the real world. BTW, if she kept being reported for every time she made a review like that, well, it would be like she never existed.

Right now, Butler will be away for a week due to a ban from being childish. He is now on the Bulbagarden forums, however, so you'll have to look there. He also has a little favour to repay me as well...

The Doctor is out.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Well, The Doctor said what I was going to say, except that Butler probably isn't coming back...

And Yami Ryu, Butler told me to tell you:
    The Shadow Pokemon are transferred to a laboratory far from the scene the moment they're snagged. That's why it's worthless for the crooks to attack and try to recapture them.

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome Lover View Post
    Well, The Doctor said what I was going to say, except that Butler probably isn't coming back...

And Yami Ryu, Butler told me to tell you:
    The Shadow Pokemon are transferred to a laboratory far from the scene the moment they're snagged. That's why it's worthless for the crooks to attack and try to recapture them.
    Sorry but I'd still try to take revenge on the 'twerp/brat/etc' that stole my pokemon, and even if it was vanished far away- the kid would know where it vanished to so yeah :/ and if the butler isn't coming back Kagome Lover, why did you bump/post in the thread, it could have been pm'd to me. ;/ well just tell The Butler that if all he can do is act childish and really can't do a better explanation as to why his characters are pretty shallow and or stupid, then maybe it's better he doesn't come back :x

Also shallow characters wasn't the only point I was getting at ;/

Anyways Helpful Critic, I pm'd you ;/ but bet you probably threw the pm away without reading it. And The Doctor is right, that was me at my nicest :x

And before I add to the spam really I leave now :x

The reason why I read this story was to encourage improvement, and the idea is interesting. Butler was improving, and I was about to send him a PM on what to improve on next. I was, but seeing that he acted needlessly immature, and is most likely not going to come back, I don't see the need.

I hope he learns from his mistakes when he goes to another forum with his interests.
    Proud to work with NASA

Paired with aquajet16 <3

Yami Ryu, normally you're really good at being right in a harsh way, but this time you're wrong about his story having a lack of stuff. You said that the opponent should go nuts whenever they have one of their Shadow Pokemon snagged, right? In Pokemon Colosseum/XD, do the trainers go nuts whenever that happen? Before you go and say that the games shouldn't be in the fanfiction, let me tell you he can write the story his own way, and that's the best way. I wouldn't like it if they went nuts over spilled milk.
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554

Yami Ryu,clear off,HarlyScarecrow is right,you are right,but in a harsh way,do you always have to be so tight on people,i usually except criticism, but now you have gone too far, insulting what i think to be the best fanfic on serebii! please smash your head against the wall, and leave!

Edit:what the hell?!? why is butler banned?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

zezrex, go read his few previous breakdown posts. I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's back...

Quote Originally Posted by zezrex View Post
    Yami Ryu,clear off,HarlyScarecrow is right,you are right,but in a harsh way,do you always have to be so tight on people,i usually except criticism, but now you have gone too far, insulting what i think to be the best fanfic on serebii! please smash your head against the wall, and leave!

Edit:what the hell?!? why is butler banned?
    Apparently posting and messin about with fake pokemon (I assume he made) on the forums

I've seen that he is posting on the BulbaGarden forums tho (and Pokemon Factory)

I'm sure he'll be back soon, think it was just a week ban from Serebii

And to Yami Ryu, the criticism I can accept to a degree, but flaming The Great Butler when he isn't even here to defend himself is a tad low.

I agree with the last of zezrex's post, go bugger off elsewhere. >->
    Last edited by Jigglypuff5000; 30th August 2006 at 11:13 PM.

*coughs* What happens when a critic critizies a fic that has its own fanbase.

:P Seriously, you all might be living under a rock if you think this is "the best fanfic on serebii." Go read all the five-star fics to get a really good idea what is a great fic. :/ Honestly, I always believed from the first post I made in the first thread, that this didn't quite match up to the other fics I saw.

I always thought that a three word sentence wouldn't make a departure; "ran off" being two of them. Which was why he needed description. The opponents stomp in anger and just say something along the lines of "Gr, you have me beatened, you aren't going to win next time."

This is a game-based fic. Game-based, as in turned battles, description, dialogue, everything. I've disliked the entire basis when I found out that he was putting it like that on purpose. I think that the first chapter was better than the later chapters, mainly having blessed description, but it seemed he altogether dropped it later on.

But of course, you like it that way so I won't talk about it.

That means, I knew what kind of fic he was working on, I knew which way it was going, and I knew that, sooner or later, Yami Ryu will arrive. :/ She just summarized my long length reviews into two short condensed paragraphs, just without the sugar.

I don't believe he'd fake sprites...and I wonder why he named it "fake sprites here." And make up such a story. >> Maybe if he didn't do that...then he would've completed this...

And just when the story was looking up...

~Literate

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

What do you mean the five-star fics are better? Most of the members I know randomly rate threads a one then run back into the shadows--for one thing, I'm one of them. And about the fake sprites crap, you'd never know what The Great Butler has been going through to make him do something like that. Besides, he's only gonna be gone for a week, so don't think that the cool guy's gone for good. Yami Ryu, you waited until he was you-know-what until you posted those.

Alright now. If you're all gonna have a flam-war, do it on your own time, and without all the spamming and junk. Sure, this isn't the best fic on serebii, I agree. Sure, he could've used some description. Sure he used fakemon which to be honest, made the battles a bit more...unreal...dunno how else to put it. Now I for one, don't wanna take sides here, but I think both sides have a legitimate excuse--to an extent.

Really, don't flame/bash/whatever a member while he's down, that pretty low. But on the other hand, let's not all say that Yami Ryu did all this, it's not all Yami's fault! Imo it's Butler's...but we all make foolish mistakes. Yami Ryu was just doing what she does best, critique fics in a harsh way!

On the other side though, Yami, that was pretty evil to do to Butler, no matter how much ANYONE may dislike him. At least flame him while he can post himself (not that I'm saying go and flame him, but if you were to, that'd be the time). Your post did have useful info, but really, a bit too harsh--MAYBE.

And that having been said, let's all stop being childish (Myslef included) and stop a flame war before it begins.

~fuzzy out~

Ive got a message from The Great Butler.

I want to say hello to all my fans, who I hope will stick with me during this difficult time. I am unable to speak with you here, but I have a request: please seek me out and send me a private message at Bulbagarden's forum, all of you. I need your support now more than ever! ~TGB

I've also got a message.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    With what I have discovered, I have made my decision. Never again shall I post on that forum.
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142