Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

I knew I'd get some interesting reactions out of that segment

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Ow. Now that's going to earn some hate from Lucy fans... Yeesh. I never imagined Lucy like that. Oh well, another intense battle, as usual, and now we've got a little more information about what ES is up to, exactly. Hmmm... Pokerus. So now they're combining Shadow Pokemon with a natural power-increasing disease... that's a very scary thing. Wonder if Wes is going to test the Miltank and Ponyta to see if they can figure out what this ultra-powerful Pokerus is. Maybe they'll find a Pokemon that can use it. *coughDarkLugiacough* Oh well, great Chapter as usual, and I wonder what mysteries await within the Emerald Ruins...

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

The new "super-strain" of Pokérus is so strong that it killed the Ponyta and Miltank. Their bodies couldn't handle to supercharged amount of power it caused, and Enigma Shadow knew this. A legendary Pokémon however......

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

*grins*

Spoiler:- Pokerus:

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Sorry for being behind a little bit. Been trying to finish the next chapter for "Heart of the Sea". Okay, review time!

"Of course, Mistress Lucy! If the tapes get out and all of Orre sees them, it will harm our operation on Sorbera Island by 79% and Enigma Shadow's overall plan by 62%. That, of course, will lead to a 44% increase in the Emperor's anger, causing the rest of us to have to put in 27% more work. So, for efficiency's sake, hand the tapes ov---"
    Hehe, liked the Snidle character. Gotta love calculations!
    "Oh no! 50% of my remaining team is gone! Aipom, Shadow Rush!"

Aipom again tackled Tyranitar while giving off the shadowy aura.

"This is just about wrapped up now. Tyranitar, use Rock Slide to soften it up."

Tyranitar drilled the ground with its claw, kicking up large rocks at Aipom. The Shadow Pokémon was hit hard.

"That's it! Snag Ball, go!"

The second Snag Ball was aimed at Aipom, and it began rocking after absorbing its target and falling to the ground.

One time...........

Two times............

................and three times.

"Oh noooooo! My calculations are completely screwed up!"
    Hehe, loved that battle you put there. Poor Snidle and his misleading calculations!

"Yeah, I'm sure!" Anabel suddenly screamed. "You probably ****ed him to get it!"

Lucy's eyes went wide at Anabel's remark.

"You! How did you find out about.....did he tell you?!"
    Hehehe...Did not know Anabel would say such a thing!^^;

"You've got a dirty mouth," Rich teased.

"She deserved it, though. Even back on the Frontier she was that way....I heard she got her job there by sleeping with Scott."

"Now THAT'S disgusting...."
    Man, now I am going to have nightmares!

Good last part Great Butler. Yep, now we know Engima Shadow are testing out the Pokerus. I actually felt sad that the Ponytas and the Milktanks had died. (Sighs)

Well, can't wait for the next chapter!

~Good night, and good luck~

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

New dub title time!

15: Road to the Desert Cup (Arrival at Orre Colosseum! Beginning of the Championship Road!!)

Now with that out of the way, on to the next chapter.
    ================================================== =====

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Shadow's Ancient Attack

"Rich, are we almost there already? We've been driving in this awful heat for what seems like forever!"

Rich and Anabel were driving their scooter out west from Gateon Port, through the desert looking for the entrance to the Emerald Ruins.

"Anabel, I'm sure we're close by it by now. The old Cipher Lab can't be too far off."

"I sure hope so. This heat is killing me~"

"Wait, look there! I can see what looks like.....old stone pillars out there sticking up from the sand!"

"That must be it!"

Rich drove the scooter to where the pillars were and parked it. They got off and looked around.

"Hmmmmm......Anabel, do you see an entrance? I don't."

"This has to be the spot. I can tell....." Anabel pushed some of the sand around with her foot, revealing what appeared to be bricks underneath. "See? I bet this is the roof of the ruins. Right underneath us is the----"

A cracking sound.

"Rich? Did you hear that?"

"Yes I did. What was it?"

"Please tell me it wasn't what I thought it was....."

Rich and Anabel looked up slowly and saw it----the ground around them was cracking apart, and before they knew it, the ground gave way and they fell down into the ruins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich was the first to land. Luckily there was a pile of sand to cushion his fall. Anabel landed on top of him. They got up, dusted themselves off, and looked around.

They had falled into a dank stone chamber with odd symbols all over the walls and a stone door on the opposite wall.

"Ugh.....what a fall. I bet you're glad I was there to cushion it, eh?"

"I sure am!" Anabel replied with a chuckle. Now I guess we've got to find what Enigma Shadow's looking for, stop them from taking it, and get out of here. Right?"

"Right. Come on, we won't do any of that just standing here."

Rich and Anabel walked over to the door. He rubbed his chin in thought for a moment, before noticing a statue of a Minun on a nearby pedestal.

"Anabel, look at this. I bet this statue's connected to the door. I've seen it on TV---many ancient cultures used trapdoors held down by statues to seal up chambers in their ruins."

"So you're saying if I lift up this statue off the pedestal, the door will open?"

Rich nodded, so Anabel lifted the statue off its pedestal. A square stone popped up from where it had been, and the door slid open.

"Precisely. When you lifted the statue, it took the weight off the switch and let the door open."

"What would I do without you? Hahah!"

Anabel set down the statue on the floor, then they went through the door. Past the door was a dark corridor, which got darker and darker the deeper they went in.

"Anabel, stop," Rich said suddenly. "We can't go any further unless we light things up here."

"Right. Have you got anything to do that?"

"Oh, you won't be needing to do it yourselves!" a deep male voice shouted out from the darkness.

"Who said that?"

"I did, Rich!"

The torches lining the walls of the corridor mysteriously lit up on their own, and their light revealed the owner of the voice---a tall, brown-haired man dressed in green explorer's clothes.

"Brandon!" Anabel gasped. "You're still with them too?"

"What does it look like? Lucy broke me out of prison, then we spent a couple nights together on our way out here to see the new Shadow Emperor."

Anabel's expression went blank as she turned to Rich.

"Okay, now we know she's done Brandon, Ardos, Scott......."

"Silence!" Brandon bellowed loudly. "Whatever you're talking about, that's irrelevant!"

"So what are you doing down here, then? Answer me!"

"I wouldn't be making demands if I were you, Rich, but I may as well tell you anyway. Hidden in these ruins is an ancient artifact called the Emerald Rock. The Emperor has sent me to retrieve it, as it is an important part of his plan."

"Don't you know that Rich and I will just battle you, defeat you, and stop you?"

"Last time, at Diamond Rock, that was true. You caught me off guard last time. This time, however, things will be different. I've concocted a perfect plan, one that cannot fail."

Brandon took a Poké Ball made of stone out of his pack and held it out. It had many different symbols carved into it, and in its center was a blue gem.

"This Poké Ball is an artifact I collected during my research of the ancient civilization of Pokélantis. I came here not only to find the Emerald Rock but to continue my research, as this ruin is related to Pokélantis."

"Fair enough, but what's inside of it?" Anabel asked.

"Are you sure you want to know? It's the linchpin of my foolproof plan. Inside of it........is the soul of the evil Pokélantis Emperor!" Rich and Anabel stepped back in fear as a twisted smile took over Brandon's face. "Now! As your punishment for meddling in our plans so much, feel the wrath of the Pokélantis Emperor!"

Brandon held up the Poké Ball, and it began to glow very brightly. A black cloud floated out of it and massed above Brandon, then took dead aim and dove towards Rich. He stepped forward to take the blow, away from Anabel so any kickback wouldn't hit her. The cloud absorbed into Rich's body, and he fell to his hands and knees.

"Rich! Brandon, you creep! What did you do to my Rich?!"

"Oh, I just made him pay for what he's done."

A dark aura began to float around Rich's body, much like that of a Shadow Pokémon. He slowly got up, facing Brandon, and took a few long, deep breaths. He then turned around to face Anabel.

Anabel recoiled. This wasn't the Rich she knew at all. His eyes had become maniacal, the expression on his face that of pure evil.

"Wahahahahahahahah!!" he laughed. Even his voice had changed---it was now incredibly deep and evil-sounding. "So, Brandon, you've finally decided to let me out of that cursed trap. What have you summoned me for?"

"Emperor, the body I have let you possess is that of my organization's top enemy. He owns powerful Pokémon. I think you will enjoy yourself."

"Rich..........Rich, it's me! Anabel! Wake up!"

"Now who is this little girl who addresses me as "Rich?""

"The body you now own was married to her. Her name is Anabel."

"Anabel......I like her. Come here!"

Rich held out his hands, sending clouds of the dark aura at Anabel. They surrounded her and pulled the Poké Balls off her armbands. but she grabbed them back out of the air and put them back in their places.

"Fool! You dare defy me, the almighty Emperor of Pokélantis?! Those Pokémon you have belong to me now!"

"No! NO! I don't know who you are anymore! Bring my Rich back!"

"Sorry, Anabel, no can do. Our leader wanted him dealt with, so that's what I have done. If you want to try and rescue him you could follow us deeper into the ruins.....but I can't guarantee your safety if you do. Come, Emperor, we must find that Emerald Rock now."

Brandon and Rich fled back down the corridor, leaving Anabel on her own.

"Rich.........." a tear came to her eye as she pondered what to do, then she looked with determination down the corridor. "No! I can't let him get away with this! I'll.....I'll do it."

Anabel ran down the corridor after Brandon and Rich.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Anabel reached a door. Strange symbols were carved into it.

"Hmmmm......" Anabel squinted, but could not read the writing. "Oh yeah! I forgot about this!"

She took out the Symbol Decoder, turned it on, and moved it over the symbols.

"I see....it's a code written in Unown! 'He who desires to pass must first repeat.....'"

As soon as Anabel said the words, the door slid open.

"Wow! It's like magic!"

Anabel stepped into the new chamber. It was smaller than the others and square. Opposite Anabel was a treasure chest and a tablet with more symbols on it, and on the connecting wall a door with a keyhole. Anabel approached the chest, only to be jumped by a wild Unown. It was the 'S' shaped specimen.

"Whoa! That caught me off guard....so I'll capture it! Go, Alakazam!"

Anabel threw a Poké Ball, sending out her Alakazam.

"Alakazam, Ice Punch!"

Alakazam's fists became cold as ice, then it swung and hit the Unown S with quite a bit of power.

"UUUUUUnnnnnnnn.......OOOOOWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!"

In response, the Unown charged up and attacked with what appeared to be Shadow Rave. Alakazam took slight damage.

"Oh? I guess Brandon must have set the Shadow Unowns loose in these ruins. Alakazam, hit it with a Thunderpunch!"

This time Alakazam's fists crackled with electricity as it punched Unown S. This blow felled the Unown.

"Now it's time! Poké Ball, go!"

Anabel threw a Poké Ball at the Unown, quickly snatching it up and capturing it.

"All right! Hopefully it reaches Papa's purification lab alright, considering Rich didn't catch it."

Anabel went over to the chest, opened it, took out the key inside, and closed it. She then held the Symbol Decoder over the tablet.

"Hmmmm.....'The tale is legendary of the emerald comet. It flies endlessly never landing.' Hmmm.....I don't know what that means.....but I'll have to remember it. Surely it's important."

Anabel put away the Symbol Decoder, went to the door, used the key to unlock it, and went through.

To Be Continued........

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Yay! Unown codes. How did you make them by the way? And they got Rich! Nooooo!!! And um...

Spoiler:- Question:
    GoLurker

Butler, you scarred me for life. *Vomits* Lucy . . .*pukes* has a sick mind. *barfs*
    I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool.
    -

i liked the unown symbols butler!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Lucy has now been revealed as the Battle Frontier and Enigma Shadow groupie. C'mon, she sleeps with people to get to the top and she's sleazy-just like a groupie! Scott and Lucy, huh? Let me try and imagine that...

AAAHHHHHH!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!

But enough of her. Nice chapters you've done there and I like how you've woven the events in "Battle Pyramid! VS. Regirock!" and made it a new narrative. Plus I want to see some Alakazam vs. Regirock action! Now I'll be busy trying to remove the "dark side" of action out of my head.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Cool. How'd ya make the Unown?

Nice chapter. ^^
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Oh good, my Unown Puzzles are having an effect. Hehehe... though I would also like to know how you managed it. Anyway, great Chapter Part (you do not know the power of the Dark Side of the Force... ). Hope Anabel depossesses Rich... And Lucy sure does get around, doesn't she? Ugh. Can't wait for the next part!

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

It's simple. I took MS Paint, made a dark brown background, wrote out the message in the Unown font, then spray-painted a slightly lighter shade of brown over them to make them look more....ancient, I guess. I then saved the image, put it on ImageShack, and wrote it into the post.

Believe it or not, Lucy's........behavior will actually have a semi-important part in some later events.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

You'll notice in my sig I have a link to a fic called "The Watchers of Raikou." A friend of mine, Gazmof, is writing it and it's excellent---if you like my "Enigma Shadow" and "The Return of Shadow," you'll surely like "The Watchers of Raikou."

The thing is, it seems I'm the only regular reviewer he gets for each chapter. I'd like for all of you who read my fic to give his a look and post your thoughts. I have no stake in this---I'm just doing it because I feel he deserves it for his excellent work.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hehe, liked the chapter so far. Too bad Rich is possessed and is taken by the dark side. (Sorry if I said anything wrong). Hope Anabel will be able to get her Rich back! Oh, and those unknown writings are a nice addition too!

"What does it look like? Lucy broke me out of prison, then we spent a couple nights together on our way out here to see the new Shadow Emperor."

Anabel's expression went blank as she turned to Rich.

"Okay, now we know she's done Brandon, Ardos, Scott......."

"Silence!" Brandon bellowed loudly. "Whatever you're talking about, that's irrelevant!"
    (Snorts) Man, Lucy gets what Lucy wants huh?

Hm...I might read "Watchers of Raikou". I will probably read and review after I get my next chapter of "Heart of the Sea" posted.

Well, can't wait for the next part!

~Good night, and good luck~

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

"Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it! I can't let you out of here knowing I slept with General Ardos to get a special Shadow Pokémon! If the Emperor finds out my job is toast! Gyarados, cloak us up with a Shadow Sky!"
    0_0 *twitch* M..must... resist... urge to... attack Lucy... in a mad frenzy... *twitch*

And plus, the mental image of Scott and Lucy together is going to scar me for the rest of my life.

Anabel recoiled. This wasn't the Rich she knew at all. His eyes had become maniacal, the expression on his face that of pure evil.
    *digs into bucket of popcorn* Ooh. You certainly have me on the edge of my seat now. I wonder who this Emperor of Pokelantis truly is...

'The tale is legendary of the emerald comet. It flies endlessly never landing.'
        Spoiler:- Emerald Comet? Hmm...:
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

This chapter so far seems devious...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And so, that's all I must say about that except:
        Spoiler:- ...:

And about that link in your sig, I'll be sure to read it.

~fuzzy out~

Progressing deeper into the Emerald Ruins......
    ================================================== =====

Past the keyholed door was another corridor. This one already had its torches lit. Walking down it slowly, Anabel soon found herself at another door. Nearby this one was a chest full of tiles with the Unown symbols on them, a slate, and another tablet covered with writing. She took out the Symbol Decoder and held it over the tablet.

"Hmmmmm.....Dogs and birds six they number. Pass with them all. I don't get it......dogs, birds...something totalling six......"

Anabel looked down at the tiles in the chest, then realized what the tablet meant.

"The Legendary Dogs are three, and the other three are the Legendary Birds! I've got to spell out the names of all six!"

Carefully but quickly, Anabel placed the tiles onto the slate. Using them she spelled out "ENTEI," "RAIKOU," "SUICUNE," "ARTICUNO," "ZAPDOS" and "MOLTRES." As soon as she finished spelling out the last one, the door slid open.

Anabel went into the next chamber......and was jumped by another Unown guarding another treasure chest and tablet. This one was shaped like an 'H.'

"Hello, Unown. A battle, is that what you want?"

"Nooooooooowwwwn!!!"

The Unown H launched itself at Anabel with a Shadow Rush, but she jumped out of the way.

"Feisty little critter, aren't you. Very well, go, Metagross!"

Anabel threw a Poké Ball, sending out her Metagross.

"Let's make this a quick one, Metagross. Meteor Mash!"

Metagross rushed at Unown H and swung a claw at it, but missed entirely.

"Unown! Nown nown!"

Targeting Metagross this time, Unown H flew forward and hit it with Shadow Rush.

"Meteor Mash again!"

Metagross raised its mighty claw once again and crashed it down onto Unown. This time it was a direct hit, and Unown fell.

"You're mine! Poké Ball, go!"

Anabel threw a Poké Ball. It scooped up Unown H, fell to the floor, rocked three times, and pinged.

"Yes! That's two Shadow Unowns I've caught now."

Anabel recalled Metagross, then looked around. She noticed that there was another door locked with a keyhole in the chamber. Surmising that the key was once again hidden in the chest, Anabel went to it and opened it. She took out the key, which indeed was inside, then scanned the tablet with the Symbol Decoder.

"'Never landing never descending the emerald comet flies eternally. Its powers are many. Thunder ice fire ground water rock. It has all power.' So that's the next part of whatever was on that first tablet, I guess. Better get moving....."

Anabel put away the Symbol Decoder, rushed to the door, unlocked it, and went through.

Behind the door was yet another corridor, but this one was different. It was a downward staircase, leading quite far. The torches on the walls barely lit the stairway, so Anabel wisely pulled one from its anchor and held it in front of herself to light the way. The staircase was long, so long. By the time she reached the end, Anabel was worn out---and certain that she was now very deep underground. After using her torch to light another and then setting it aside on an open anchor, Anabel scanned the words on the door.

"'He who desires to pass this door must first prove himself. He must have a calm mind to enter.' A calm mind, a calm mind...........there's no way I can have a calm mind at a time like this! Metagross, break this door dow---" Anabel reached for Metagross's Poké Ball, but suddenly stopped. "Wait a minute. Maybe it's not referring to me. Alakazam, come out."

Anabel popped Alakazam's Poké Ball open, and it appeared next to her in a flash of light. Since neither was all that small in size, the space was now very cramped.

"Alakazam, I know we're in a very difficult situation right now, but you need to try your best. Stand right here and use Calm Mind."

"Alaah? Ka zaaaaaam."

Alakazam stood in front of the door and shut its eyes. Its body glowed a soft blue tone as it relaxed its mind......then, as if by magic, the door slid open.

"All right! Thanks, Alakazam!"

"Ala kazaaaaaam!!!"

Recalling Alakazam, Anabel stepped into the next chamber. This was yet another square room, with the now-customary treasure chest, tablet, and locked door. Instinctively Anabel took a Poké Ball off one of her armbands, and indeed, yet another Shadow Unown---this one in the 'A' shape---attacked her.

"Oh, you're not going to catch me off guard this time! Go, Espeon!"

Anabel quickly sent out Espeon to face the Unown A.

"Zap Cannon, Espeon!"

Espeon formed a large orb of electricity and fired it at Unown A. It hit, inflicting high damage and paralyzing its target.

"Noooooooowwwwnnnnnn unown.......OWN NOWN!!!"

Unown A recovered from the blast and used Shadow Rave to attack Espeon. The shadowy spikes hit, but they did little.

"Finish it up with Bite, Espeon!"

Jumping forward with its sharp teeth bared, Espeon bit Unown. The symbol Pokémon was knocked out.

"Very good. Poké Ball, go!"

Anabel threw a Poké Ball at Unown A. The ball absorbed its target, fell to the ground, rocked three times, and pinged.

"Easy as pie. Have a rest, Espeon."

As was her habit by now, Anabel recalled Espeon, took the key from the chest, and scanned the tablet.

"Let's see here. 'Its power is great. It cannot be tamed it cannot be stopped. Man must never attack it for they will be defeated by its amazing powers.' I don't know quite what these are referring to yet, but it sounds incredible."

Satisfied, Anabel put away the Decoder, unlocked the door, and went through. It led to another long stairway, this one much better lit however. At the bottom was a large double door held shut by a stone panel. Seeing that it had symbols written on it, Anabel scanned it.

"'Luvdisc?' That's it? How simple. Go, Luvdisc!"

Anabel sent out her shiny yellow Luvdisc. As soon as it appeared, the stone panel fell off the doors. After recalling Luvdisc, Anabel pushed the doors open and went inside. The next chamber was a larger square room, and there was no treasure chest. A huge, grand door was on the far side of the room, and in the center was yet another tablet. Anabel approached the tablet, but before she reached it she was jumped by three Shadow Unown---the letters 'D,' 'O' and 'W.'

"Yikes! Caught me off guard! Eh, I'll get all three of you anyway. Go, Kingdra, Scizor and Luvdisc!"

Anabel threw three Poké Balls, bringing Luvdisc back out in addition to Kingdra and Scizor.

"Kingdra, Surf!"

First to attack, Kingdra called down a giant wave that hit all three Unown hard. Unown D was the first to counter, throwing itself at Scizor with a Shadow Rush. Scizor was barely affected.

"Luvdisc, now you use Surf too!"

Luvdisc created a wave of similar proportions and crashed it down onto the three Unown, damaging each some more. Unown O retaliated with a Shadow Rave, hitting all of Anabel's Pokémon with weak force.

"Scizor, finish this! Silver Wind all three of 'em!"

Scizor flapped its wings to scatter shiny powder all over, knocking out all three Unowns. Anabel threw a Poké Ball at each one, capturing all three easily.

"Hm. That wasn't hard at all." Anabel recalled her Pokémon, walked to the tablet, and scanned it. "Let's see what we've got."

"Wow, this one's long! Okay....'The emerald comet shall fly forever. It represents the sky it watches over us all. Only in an emergency will it descend. The Emerald Rock can call it down from the air. The Emerald Rock must stay out of those who would use it for evil. The emerald comet is a wild beast men must fear its anger.' Hmmm......oh dear. That must mean Brandon and Enigma Shadow want the Emerald Rock for whatever this beast is that it can summon! I must hurry!"

Anabel ran to the grand door. On it was yet another inscription, so Anabel scanned it.

"'You have done well to arrive at this point. Recite the legend of the emerald comet and you shall pass into the grand hall.' Recite the legend......here goes nothing!"

Anabel took out the scanner and accessed the combined data of all the tablets. She then recited the legend.

"'The tale is legendary of the emerald comet. It flies endlessly never landing. 'Never landing never descending the emerald comet flies eternally. Its powers are many. Thunder ice fire ground water rock. It has all power. 'Its power is great. It cannot be tamed it cannot be stopped. Man must never attack it for they will be defeated by its amazing powers. 'The emerald comet shall fly forever. It represents the sky it watches over us all. Only in an emergency will it descend. The Emerald Rock can call it down from the air. The Emerald Rock must stay out of those who would use it for evil. The emerald comet is a wild beast men must fear its anger.'"

As Anabel said the last word of the legend, there was a great cracking sound. The grand doors slowly slid open, and Anabel rushed through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past the grand doors was a dark chamber. A single torch in the center of the room provided some light, but the rest of the chamber was pitch black. Anabel walked to the light cautiously, sensing two things: one, the room was very large, and two, she wasn't alone.

She was right on both counts.

"Salaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Chhaaar! Charizard!"

Anabel froze in her tracks, hearing the cries of two powerful Pokémon above her. A jet of fire rained down on the left side of the room, soon joined by a similar blast on the right. When all of the torches in the massive room were lit, Anabel could see Rich riding his Salamence and Brandon riding his Charizard.

"RICH!!" Anabel screamed up at him. "You're in danger! Come back down!"

"Hahahahah! So you've arrived!" Brandon taunted. "Emperor, it's time to land."

The two Pokémon landed, and their trainers recalled them. Rich, still possessed by the soul of the Pokélantis Emperor and giving off the dark aura, stood solidly next to Brandon.

"Fufufu! So this girl has chased us down here. I, as the great Emperor of Pokélantis, propose that we crush her by combining our powers!"

"Rich......"

"No, Emperor, I've got a better idea," Brandon responded. "Anabel, you've been a thorn in our side for much too long. Having chased me this far, and having disrupted my mission to find the Emerald Rock, I shall have to deal with you once and for all."

"Give up, Brandon! Give up and let my Rich free!"

"I won't be doing that. You see, Rich was a threat to us.....but when he's possessed by the Emperor's soul, he becomes a new and powerful ally!"

"Girl, I rather like living inside the body of your little boyfriend. Turn back now and surrender to Enigma Shadow and the Pokélantis Empire, and I shall be pleased to add you as one of my wives and a loyal servant."

"No way! I refuse to be one of the wives of an evil king who's possessing my true love's body, and I refuse to serve you!"

"Very well then," Brandon said, crossing his arms. "Emperor, I hope you are prepared. I want you to fight the girl now."

Rich stepped forward in front of Brandon.

"Wahahahaha! That's right, you've got to face me now! Your husband's body and Pokémon....but MY mind!"

To Be Continued...........

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Woooo! I'm gone for just a day and two new chapters with special Unown prints pop up!? Man, this is quite a surprise!

Wait, when you say typed it out in unown font,did you personally create the font? Or did you get it somewhere else? If you did make it, how did you make it?

Lucy...makes...me...sick... =_=""

Rich getting possessed by the pokelantis emperor was unexpected. And now she has to battle him! Will Rich manage to fight the evil spirit off during the fight, or after? Or will he fail to fight it off at all! Gah, you must post the next chapter soon!

EDIT: Since you asked so kindly, I think I'll give "Watchers of Raikou" a read!

I noticed something.     Spoiler:- Something about Unown:
    GoLurker

yay! anabell vs rich...again!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

The Unowns spell something very interesting, as someone already spotted. And I never expected Rich being possesed (ehummm.....Anabel spotlight episode). And I will not mention the name Lucy never again, it makes me sick... Keep It Up!
    Danny Fentom is my cartoon bishie

I used to be yoshi00

Well! I enjoyed Anabel's Unown capturing spree ("SHADOW," huh?).
        Spoiler:- Unown:

And now she's deep in the ruins, facing down the Emperor. *cue Star Wars Empire theme* Wonder how this battle will turn out? Will Rich's Pokémon turn against the impersonator? Or will this become a long, drawn-out battle?
        Spoiler:- Rich vs. Anabel:

And finally, my comet comment:
        Spoiler:- The Green Comet:

Anyways, random theories aside, that was another marvelous Chapter, and I can't wait to see how Emperor Palpatine... I mean, Rich vs. Anabel turns out.

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

Heh, nice Comment there TPM.

I noticed the Unown spelled that too, but what will this have to do to affect the story? Anywho, nice chapter part. I've also found that I say this too much so, I'll also say that I liked what you did with the Unown writing.

~fuzzy out~

I downloaded the Unown font. I wish I was clever enough to create something like that.

The Shadow Unowns spelling out "SHADOW" was just a neat little easter egg I decided to put in. They didn't have trainers because I wanted it to resemble the Battle Pyramid in this case.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast