Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Default Anyone know?

No one has answered my riddle. I'll retype it.

Curosity killed the cat. But _____ brought it back.

What is the ____(blank)?

This is a common saying but the last part is rarely known. If you know you get a priye, like on 'The Legacy Continues'. Maybe later I'll add more.

You may guess once and you can't change your answer. If 3 have already been guessed you can still try guessing, incase someone gets it wrong.
    Thanks to Kitsune Kat.

Made by a friend:
    "Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, Therefore I am Perfect."
    Wanna watch a movie? You may find it here:
    www.flicksforum.com

you dont need an improvement butler,this fic is perfect as it is!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Zezrex pulled the words from my mouth for the 2nd time. I love your fanfics just the way they are, but go ahead and show us how you got 'desxription down'.
    Thanks to Kitsune Kat.

Made by a friend:
    "Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, Therefore I am Perfect."
    Wanna watch a movie? You may find it here:
    www.flicksforum.com

Hey, just looking at zerzex and Helpful Critic's avatars, and They're talking to each other, maybe I should change my avatar to Moltres XP.

To be quite honest Butler, I did think that your fic needed more description. In some places I believe it needed big improvement (Such as the Pokemon's actions in battle, and battle itself in some cases). No offense or anything, although we are your reviewers (And loyal ES readers) and I thought that for once, I'd actually review. *Is shot*

~fuzzy out~

Hey, just looking at zerzex and Helpful Critic's avatars, and They're talking to each other, maybe I should change my avatar to Moltres XP.

To be quite honest Butler, I did think that your fic needed more description. In some places I believe it needed big improvement (Such as the Pokemon's actions in battle, and battle itself in some cases). No offense or anything, although we are your reviewers (And loyal ES readers) and I thought that for once, I'd actually review. *Is shot*

~fuzzy out~

To be quite honest Butler, I did think that your fic needed more description. In some places I believe it needed big improvement (Such as the Pokemon's actions in battle, and battle itself in some cases).
    Actually, I was thinking the same exact thing, I've just never been bothered to say it. Description is this fics weak point. Don't get me wrong, I like this fic. But it would been even better if the description improves.

For example:

Once again Melodic attacked Malin's team with Surf. Doroslien was becoming very weak.
    Now those two sentences could easily become a paragraph if the description was improved. Tell us what the Pokemon do as they attack. Did Melodic just sit there as it used Surf, or did it make movements of some sort? What did the attack look like? Was it a vicious tidal wave towering over Melodic's head, or was it a torrent of rushing water? What did Doroslien do as it was hit by Surf? Did it stand there motionless, not moved in the least bit after a giant wave struck it, or was it sent back flying by the force of Melodic's Surf? Describe in what ways Doroslien was becoming weak. Was there bruises and cuts all over its body? Was struggling to keep itself from falling down to the ground while breathing heavily? When using description, you want to make sure that the reader can clearly picture the scene in their head.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the improvements. Hopefully, it's as promising as you say it is!
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

To tell you the truth, I think The Great Butler's style of battling is fixed and more ingame than ASL, because you notice how it's all about results, results, results, right? Like for example, when Alakazam uses Thunderpunch; Melodic uses Surf; Salamence uses Dragon Claw; the attack will always look the same like the way it does in Colosseum/XD. It's his style of battling and I think it's kinda effective for him. *SHOT* That's kinda how mines was made. *SHREDDED*
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554

Quote Originally Posted by wobbuffetds
    To tell you the truth, I think The Great Butler's style of battling is fixed and more ingame than ASL, because you notice how it's all about results, results, results, right? Like for example, when Alakazam uses Thunderpunch; Melodic uses Surf; Salamence uses Dragon Claw; the attack will always look the same like the way it does in Colosseum/XD. It's his style of battling and I think it's kinda effective for him. *SHOT* That's kinda how mines was made. *SHREDDED*
    yeah,i noticed that.

I quite like Butler's style of writing, it is descriptive but it's not heavy on it, and while stories with loads aren't bad or anythin, it does make ur eyes feel bad after awhile (like if ur just trying to finish 1 chapter to leave the next for another day, it gets annoying)

It's descriptive but to the point, tho I guess developing a new style is nothing bad lol, it'd be interesting to see the new writing style

The thing I like about this now, apart from the intriguing plot and subplots, is that the pokemon are starting to vary alil more now (I kinda grew alil tired of the same ones they used last story after awhile), but hey I LOVE Gardevoir, and I hope to see more of Rich and Annabell's pkmn team(s) in the future

Keep up the good work Great Butler! ^-^

Hey there, Jigglypuff! Thanks for your comments, and thank you to everyone else as well.

I'm always happy to try and improve, because happy author = happy readers, and happy readers is something we should agree is a nice thing, no?

I'll spoil a little....when Gardevoir leaves Rich's team, it will be replaced by another Psychic type. It might be his old Slowking.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

yay! slowking may be back!

can i ask,on the ES website,on the fanart,who is the blue-haired boy on the banner?
    Last edited by Zero Nexus; 23rd July 2006 at 9:59 AM.

Thats Rich zezrex. I always thought Rich would look more like Wallace(eg. white clothes, wide smiles) but it looks cool. I agree that description was never this fics best, but its improving.
    U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Arrow
    Thats Rich zezrex. I always thought Rich would look more like Wallace(eg. white clothes, wide smiles) but it looks cool. I agree that description was never this fics best, but its improving.
    Wrong. In the Misty chapter, Misty mistook Rich for Wallace. Why? Because Rich is an IDENTICAL twin to Wallace. The blue-haired ugy in the "Project: Genetic Manipulation" banner is actually Dr. Yung from the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon movie. No, I haven't actually seen the movie, but I saw a screenshot of Yung, and I know that's him.

Anyway....fun chapter. Lucy's a really perverted weirdo. She has the Red Gyarados from Lake of Rage? And it's a Shadow? Whoa. Guess Enigma Shadow succeeded where Rocket failed.

Keep it up!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Sorry, but you're both wrong. The fanart banner, the one that says "To have peace you must prepare for war," I don't know who that is.

I'll spill some beans. Prof. Sebastian's in on their plot, so he made a new Red Gyarados.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

It should be Rich; it looks so cool! And it seems better than the character that I already perceived; dapper and flamboyant, though not Harley-level flamboyant (sorry wobbuffetds ^^.

Yay for the (possible) return of Slowking! This may be me, but I felt Slowking was shafted; it only appeared in the first two chapters of Enigma Shadow.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Hello Butler! I used to be Lord_sNap if you still remember me!

I've just decided to make my presence known that I am reading this. And to The Doctor, you're not alone, I also felt Slowking needed more appearances.

taken... (is exhausted and nearly faints) forever... (falls barely gets back up) to read... (callapses for two hours)

seriously i was reading this thing nonstop for like 14 hours now.

really awesome i read the preceding and it was good.

favorite part on this fic when rich found out Anabel was pregnant

favorite on first one when nascour reveals himslef as one of the police.
    A new sig is currently under construction.
    (>**)> Kirby is awesome! as is Espeon! and Pichu even more so!

Four Colosseums and many memorable battles have all led to this: the arrival at Orre Colosseum!
    ================================================== ====

CHAPTER 15: Road to the Desert Cup

The Orre Colosseum complex spread like a table full of culinary delicacies before Rich and Anabel. A large plaza and outdoor juice bar lay to the left, the hotel rooming the Grand Conference's participants (along with the largest Pokémon Center in Orre) to the right, and in the middle of it all, the grand Colosseum itself. Even though modern buildings surrounded it, the Colosseum was still as it always was---built out of stone and resembling a giant hand reaching up from the ground.

"Pyrite Colosseum, Realgam Tower, Snagem Colosseum, and Sorbera Colosseum. Ah, the memories.....each one a step on my quest to get here...."

"Don't forget me....I mean, us, Rich!" Anabel chuckled, rubbing her swelled stomach. "If it wasn't for you having me, Snagem Colosseum may have turned out differently and you'd never have even been able to enter the tag battle tournament at Sorbera Colosseum."

"Good point...."

"Oh! Hello, hello there!"

Eagun approached Rich and Anabel, his Pikachu following loyally at his heels.

"Welcome to the Orre Colosseum, Rich and Anabel. I knew I'd see you here!"

"Pika pika!"

"Hah, cheeful little pal you have, isn't he?"

"Sure is, Rich. Anabel, you're a little....rounder...than I remember you. Is it for the reason I think it is?"

"Good guess, Eagun!"

"Well, congratulations then! It's like you read my mind---"

"Eagun, she's a telepath. She DID read your mind."

Eagun went red in the face and chuckled.

"Pikkka cchhhhuuu chu!"

"Ahahaha! Well, like I said, welcome to the Colosseum. I'm sure you intend to sign in to get your seat in the tournament, so you need to go see Nurse Joy at the Pokémon Center. She'll give you your Convention Pass and sign you in and all. I wish you the best of luck!"

"Thanks, Eagun! Anabel, let's hit the road. The sooner we sign in and get set up, the sooner we can hit that gorgeous looking juice bar over there."

Rich and Anabel walked in the direction of the Pokémon Center.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a Pokémon Center unlike any other. Much of the floor was covered in lush red carpet laid out in a "U" shape around the main desk, under which the floor was dark green and white tiles. Trainers were everywhere, and many of them had their Pokémon out too. They saw a Venomoth, a Perap, a Buoysel, a Dusclops, a Quagsire, and even a few new Pokémon like a small white squirrel with spotted cheeks like a Pikachu and a giant purple scorpion. After taking in the grandness of it all, Rich and Anabel walked up to the desk.

"Hello, my friends! Welcome to the Orre Colosseum! How may I help you today?"

"I'm here to register for the Grand Convention tournament."

"Ah yes, that's why everyone's here. Your name please?"

"Rich Mistbloom."

"Oh, of course! Welcome, Mr. Mistbloom! My sisters had said you were traveling around." Nurse Joy tapped some keys on her computer. "Okay, to open a profile for you in our database I will first need to see your four Colosseum Emblems to verify them."

Rich took out his Emblem Case and handed it to Nuse Joy, who opened it.

"Pyrite Emblem? Check........Realgam Emblem, check. Snagem Emblem, check.....and Sorbera Emblem, check. You've got all four of the emblems, so you're in!"

Nurse Joy handed the case back to Rich, then typed more information into the computer.

"I'll need the name of your partner as well....."

"Me?" Anabel spoke up. "Why do you need me too?"

"Oh, I forgot to explain the rules of the tournament! Silly me. The Grand Convention is divided into three rounds: the Bronze Conference, the Silver Conference, and the Gold Conference. The Bronze round, which is the first, is made up of simple best-of-three matches, first to win two matchups wins the battle. Round two, the Silver round, is all four-on-four tag battles where each entry battles with their registered partner and each trainer can use two Pokémon in the battles. Finally, the Gold round is simple 6-on-6 fight to the finish Double Battles."

"Well, okay then. I'll enter with my wife, Anabel Mistbloom, as my partner."

"Very well...." Joy typed some more. "Now, I'll just need your Poké Balls for a moment."

Rich handed the six Poké Balls to Joy, who put them in a device resembling a Healing Machine. She pressed a button on the computer, waited a moment, then gave the balls back to Rich.

"Your registration is complete, Mr. Mistbloom. The ID number for your entry is 110237, and your room in the trainers' hotel is 84. Here, take this."

Nurse Joy gave Rich a handheld electronic device with a screen and a few buttons on it.

"That's your Convention Pass, Mr. Mistbloom. With it you can read up on the data for all entries in the tournament. You will be called by administration on it when your turn for a match comes up. When that happens, simply go to the front of the Colosseum and speak to the receptionist. You may do whatever you wish between matches."

"Well......thanks for everything, then!"

"You're very welcome. I wish you luck in the tournament!"

Rich and Anabel thanked Nurse Joy, then went back outside.

"Whew......you know, Rich, I never realized how hot it is....."

"We'd better get you out of the sun, then. It's not good for you to be in the beating desert heat in your state."

They began to rush for the shaded seats nearest the juice bar, heading down the path. The path was made of white bricks, and it was bordered on both sides by flowers and small trees. The trees provided some shade, but not enough. Just before they got to the juice bar, Rich ran into someone.

"Ouch......please, a thousand pardons! We must get out of the hea---?!?!"

"Rich?!"

Rich had run right into Ash, who as always had Pikachu perched on his shoulder.

"Ash! Oh, our friend from Sorbera Island! I'm sorry I ran into...."

"Don't worry about it! Getting out of the heat, eh? Can't say I blame you. How's about joining me for some juice?"

"I think that's agreeable. Right, Rich?"

"Right. While we wait for my match it'll be good to catch up."

Rich and Anabel followed Ash to the juice bar, took their seats, and soon, all three of them had their drinks.

"So what have you been up to since we last saw you?" Anabel asked.

"Well, after you freed us from Lucy I went on to win the Sorbera Colosseum tournament with Misty as my partner. That was my third emblem. After that we went to Snagem Colosseum, where I won easily. And now.....I'm here."

"But where are Misty, May and Max?" Rich wondered.

"I'm right here!" Misty had appeared behind Ash and sat down. "May and Max are still preparing the room to suit their wishes. Nice to see you again, Rich, Anabel."

"The feeling is mutual." Rich replied with a smile.

"I'm glad. Ash told you that he and I won at Sorbera Colosseum?"

"I told them everything, Mist."

"Well is that so. What about you two? Any good adventure stories?"

"Let's see here. After Sorbera Island......oh yeah, after that was the Emerald Ruins. Boy, that was an adventure."

"We ran into Shadow Admin Brandon there, and he loosed an evil spirit on Rich to control him!"

"I remember!" Ash blurted out. "I got possessed by the same evil spirit in the Battle Pyramid several years ago. The Pokélantis Emperor, right?"

"Yup. Brandon used my body as the vessel for the Emperor's soul, but Anabel defeated me in that form and destroyed the Emperor for good."

"Then he beat down Brandon himself. It was quite exciting."

"I can imagine! Misty, do you remember when we went to Lavender Town?"

"That was where Pokémon Tower was, right?"

"Yeah. Remember how scared you were of the GHOSTS???"

Misty stood up and slapped Ash.

"That's not funny!"

"Geez, Mist, I'm just playing----"

A ringing sound.

"Huh? What's that?"

"I don't know, Ash," Rich responded before realizing what it was and taking out the electronic Convention Pass.

Nurse Joy appeared on the screen of the pass.

"Mr. Mistbloom, sir?"

"Yes?"

"Your first match, against Dennis, is ready."

"Thank you."

Rich turned off and put away the Pass.

"I must be going now. I'm sure you'll cheer for me from the stands!"

"Of course, dear!" Anabel rubbed her swelled stomach again. "We will all cheer for you. Good luck!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orre Colosseum itself was an unusual place. It had been built centuries earlier, out of tan rocks, to resemble a giant hand reaching up from the ground. Pillars of stone---the 'fingers'---reached up and over the circular arena, and the crowd filled ancient bleachers opposite the fingers. Overall the Colosseum was a little run-down, but it still had a mystical air about it. Many of the greatest battles in history had taken place here, and as Rich took his place in the arena, he made a silent promise to leave his own mark.

"For Anabel...." he thought to himself.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" the tournament announcer's voice boomed. "We now move ahead to the next match in the Bronze Conference: Rich vs. Dennis!"

Standing opposite Rich was his opponent, a man dressed in a purple tuxedo shirt, black pants and wearing a purple cape and bow tie.

"I'll mystify you with my magical moves!"

"We'll see about that! Let's battle!"

"Bronze match, Rich vs. Dennis! Commence battling!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Magician Dennis
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

"A random drawing before the battle has determined Rich to be the first to select his Pokémon!"

"Oh, very well then. Go, Gardevoir!"

"I'll see your Gardevoir and raise with....." Dennis made a Poké Ball magically appear in his hand, then threw it. "Jackin, go!"

Rich's Gardevoir faced Dennis's Pokémon, a pumpkin-like creature with large eyes, a menacing mouth, and green tentacles for feet and arms.

"Round one is Rich's Gardevoir versus Dennis's Jackin! Begin!"

"I think I'd better find out what that thing is first."

Rich took out his P*DA and scanned Jackin.

"Jackin, the phantom pumpkin Pokémon. Type is Grass/Ghost. Jackin hide in pumpkin patches much of the year, but come out at Halloween to hunt for sweet food, especially candy. They are known to impersonate jack-o-lanterns by closing their mouths and eyes."

"Hmmmmm.....Grass/Ghost, so this should.......Fire Punch, Gardevoir!"

The elegant Psychic type Pokémon, though visibly nervous (as it knew how important this battle was) managed to use its power to bring its hands aflame. Next it lunged at Jackin with its burning hands outstretched, but just before it made contact, Jackin vanished into thin air.

"What?"

"Hahah! The advantage of being a Ghost type, my friend! Jackin, come out of hiding and use Shadow Ball!"

Jackin reappeared behind Gardevoir---who was still puzzled by its target disappearing---and fired off a ball of dark energy right into it. Gardevoir was knocked down by the force of the attack.

"Jackin catches Gardevoir waaaaaaaaay off guard! What'll it do to correct that?"

"I know. Gardevoir, give him a taste of his own medicine! Teleport!"

On Rich's command, Gardevoir simply vanished into thin air, much like how Jackin had.

"Keep a stiff upper lip, Jackin! Be watchful on all fronts!"

The pumpkin had clearly been shaken by seeing its own move used against it, however. It spun around on its left leg trying to keep an eye for any sign of Gardevoir's reentry.

Rich was watching, too. He was watching and waiting......waiting for just the right moment to strike. Finally, he saw his chance.

"Now, Gardevoir! Hit with Fire Punch then disappear again!"

The action was going at breakneck speed at this point. Gardevoir reappeared behind Jackin and smashed it with a forceful, flaming punch, then vanished again. Jackin began to panic and run around, trying to find its opponent.

"Rich has come up with a great strategy! Can Dennis stop it?"

"Shadow Ball!"

Jackin lept up into the air and began powering up for another Shadow Ball attack.

"Gardevoir, let's go for it now! Fire Punch!"

Gardevoir reappeared right in front of Jackin, then wound up its burning fist. Jackin managed to pull off the Shadow Ball attack, but Gardevoir's punch cut right through it and smashed the pumpkin. It fell to the ground, fainted.

"Round one goes to Rich! He only needs one more to win!"

"Jackin, return! I guess I may have underestimated you a bit. Let's go and win this, Slowbro!"

"You may be surprised. Return, Gardevoir! Go, Ludicolo!"

"Round two! Rich's Ludicolo versus Dennis's Slowbro!"

"Ludicolo, Giga Drain!"

Rich's Ludicolo took a few short hops, then sprung at Slowbro with its arms spread.

"Slowbro, dodge by using Withdraw!"

Just before Ludicolo was able to attach itself to Slowbro, the Water and Psychic Pokémon withdrew into its shell. Ludicolo grabbed the top of the spiral-shaped shell, but could not drain any energy from it.

"Dennis is stonewalling now. Is there any way Rich can get around it?"

"Hmmmm......I think, yes, there is. Use Thunderpunch on the mouth of the shell!"

Ludicolo let go of Slowbro's shell and jumped back to the ground. It then charged its fist with electricity, and swung right into the mouth of the shell. Sparks shot out of the shell's top, then there was an explosion. Ludicolo backflipped gracefully out of the smoke, but Slowbro was down.

"Slowbro faints from a critical Thunderpunch! That quick KO means Rich is the winner!"

"Owowowowowowo.......you saw through my tricks!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rich is the winner of this preliminary match! Congratulations!"

With a big smile on his face, Rich stepped out of the box and hugged Ludicolo.

"Thanks, pal. You really helped me there."

"Ludi, ludi, colocolo!!" the Pokémon replied happily.

"Here, have a rest."

Rich took out a Poké Ball, which turned Ludicolo into red energy and absorbed it.

"Rich is going to be one to watch in this tournament, folks! Stay tuned!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Ash and his friends had joined Rich and Anabel for dinner at the complex's restaraunt. It was a posh business, floors covered in lush black carpet sharply contrasted by white marble walls. Crystal statues of rare Pokémon like Sudowoodo, Entei, Suicune and Raikou overlooked the tables of rich black wood.

At their table, each one was seated with different meals. Rich and Max had juicy steaks, Ash a thick hamburger, Misty and May seafood platters, and Anabel a plate of crab legs with butter.

"Hey, Rich...." Ash said with his mouth half full. "I heard your battle was...."

Misty smacked Ash upside the head.

"Where are your manners, Ash?!! Talk with your mouth full? Geez, have some decency!"

Ash swallowed and stared at Misty.

"Please, Misty, you're not my mom...."

Max and May looked at each other and snickered, both seeing the same image: Misty standing over a baby Ash and scolding him.

"I don't know what's so funny, but I'm sure it is or you wouldn't be laughing at it!" Rich commented. "I should know, Anabel does the same thing to me...."

"Say that again and you'll be wearing these crab legs I haven't eaten yet in places they shouldn't be."

"Heheheheheh.....anyway........Misty, you'd probably make a good babysitter for our daughter, that is if you weren't traveling."

"I'd love to do it. My dream is to one day have children of my own.....I've had some practice, as I used to have a Togepi that I cared for like it was my baby. It evolved and I had to let it go to protect a Togepi Paradise a number of years ago."

"Rich? Hey, Rich!"

Krane, Michael and Wes approached the table.

"Oh, hello there, Professor, Michael, Wes! Why'd you three come out here?"

"We come down to the Orre Colosseum every year to see the tournament," Wes replied. "This year, however, we had to come a little bit later to avoid being tracked by Enigma Shadow."

"Eagun told us....." Michael added, "that Rich, both you and Ash won your first round battles. Congratulations to both of you!"

Rich and Ash nodded, then Krane continued.

"There were 100 competitors going in....now there are only 50. Next round is the final Bronze Conference battle. We can only hope, meanwhile, that Enigma Shadow does not disrupt the tournament though it is likely they will."

"Right, Krane....." Rich answered. "We have to hope......"

To Be Continued......

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I like how you used the description, and everything looks clearer now. Much better!
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

Oh, yeah! Nice battle. Plus, you used one of my Fakemon!

*Jackin is a Fakemon that I made*

I see confirmation that Anabel is pregnant. Nice work on that.

Heheheheh....Misty scolding a baby Ash....nice image. Glad that Max and May were thinkin' the same thing.

Good description, keep going!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Misty scolding a baby Ash.....funniest thing I've read all day.

I see your description has improved as well it should since with all the conferences your gonna have to do.

Good luck and great job.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

hurray for more description also another awesome chapter even though this si only my 2nd review and i didn't really review with my last post about the chapter really but watever i am really hyper and stuff so yeah you probably don't care but watever sinec when did i acre about what other people thought of the way i acted and stuff oh yeah i never eally did and i'm kinda rambling now. so yeah hope i can give some better reviews later on i'm kinda new at it sorry about rambling on about nothing really

~ UltaFlame wishes you luck ~

P.S. can i have some of the famous Butler Empire Cake please.

The Misty Scolding scene was inspired from when May and Max picture Norman in Tucker's uniform.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

tucker... tucker... don't remember it exactly but it's familiar i live in america so i don't know if i am thinking of something from smewhere else or wat

Yes, UltraFlame, here's some cake

Tucker is the dude from the Battle Dome.
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 25th July 2006 at 4:15 AM.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast