Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

I seem to like the most recent 2 chapters you've done as always TGB. So now am looking forward to the battle between wife and possessed husband.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Continued.
    ================================================== ======

"WAIT!!" Brandon shouted just as the battle was about to begin. "I'm changing the rules."

"Are you kidding?" Anabel replied. "You're afraid to let me fight him on even ground so you're going to cheat!"

"How dare you call me a cheater, foolish girl!" Rich roared.

"Cool it, Emperor. What's going to happen is that the two of you will send out three Pokémon to battle, and the first to lose all three loses the match. I want you to test the girl's mettle so I can see if she is all she's cracked up to be."

"I'll win no matter what! You'd better prepare to vacate Rich, Emperor!"

"Wahahah! You've got courage to challenge me, I'll give you that. I still won't lose to someone like you!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Tower Maiden Anabel ---vs.--- Pokélantis Emperor Rich
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Rich stands facing away from Anabel and takes several deep breaths, then turns around and laughs evilly. He then throws three Poké Balls, sending out Salamence, Melodic and Alakazam]

"One of the most important things in a battle is to know your opponent, and I think I know Rich and his Pokémon much more than you do. Go, Scizor, Kingdra and Metagross!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh......ooh......where...where am I?"

Rich was floating in a black void. He looked around in a panic, and suddenly saw the battle.

"Hey, I must've entered a tournament or something and ended up against Anabel! This'll be fun! Alakazam, Fire Punch!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alakazam, Fire Punch!" Rich screamed.

Alakazam seemed alarmed at the anger in Rich's voice, but still rushed towards Scizor with its fists ablaze.

"Scizor, block it with Protect!"

Just before the Fire Punch hit, Scizor put up a shield of green light to block it.

"Grrrrraah!!! Salamence, use Fire Blast! Break that!!"

Salamence launched a giant fireball at Scizor, but once again, the shield held.

"Bah! You must be cheating!"

"Cheating? Please. I told you I knew him more than you. Now it's my turn. Scizor, Silver Wind!"

Anabel's Steel and Bug type flapped its wings to scatter shiny dust about, doing very high damage to Alakazam.

"Metagross, Meteor Mash!"

Using its power of levitation, Metagross floated over to Salamence, raised one of its mighty claws, and smashed it down onto the dragon. It was another powerful hit.

"And finish my performance up with Hyper Beam, Kingdra!"

Kingdra absorbed power, then fired a massive energy beam from its snout. Melodic got hit hard.

"Wh-What's going on! I have no control over my Pokémon!"

Rich looked around again, then spotted Brandon standing nearby. He then realized what was going on.

"No wonder I don't have control....that cloud he sent after me is calling the shots! ANAAAAAAAAAABELLLLLLL!!!! HEELLLLLLP!!!!!"

"Ugh! Oooooooooh....what's happening to me?!" Rich moaned. He doubled over in pain, then the aura faded from around him. "Anabel! It's me! Rich! Not that evil Emperor......"

"RICH! You're okay!"

Off to the side, Brandon snickered.

"Not for long, kid. Not for long......"

Suddenly, Rich doubled over in pain again, groaned loudly, and the aura returned even more powerful than ever.

"Wahahahaha! I don't know what just happened, but it doesn't matter!" Rich now was back to being the Pokélantis Emperor again. "Foolish girl, I can't be bothered with you any more. Melodic, attack her with Bind! Squeeze her 'til there's nothing left to squeeze!"

Melodic turned around and looked at Rich in shock.

"Mel? Melloo?"

"You heard me, useless creature! ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!"

Rich made a move as if he was going to attack Melodic himself.

"Melodic! Salamence! Alakazam! Come to me!"

Rich's three Pokémon backed up towards Anabel.

"How dare you command MY Pokémon?! Now you'll pay with your life for sure!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Brandon looked on with a huge expression of glee on his face as the shadowy aura around Rich began to flare up with even more ferocity.

"You! I will destroy you right now, then your soul will be cursed to dwell these ruins for all eternity!"

"I don't think so! I have nine strong Pokémon including three of yours to defend myself. You're done, Emperor! You have lost!"

"No....no.....NO.......you will die!"

Rich held up his hands and fired blasts of shadow energy from them straight at Anabel. Before they could hit, however, Salamence and Kingdra jumped in the way and used respective Flamethrower and Hydro Pump attacks to reflect the attack back at Rich. Even though he had launched it, Rich seemed hurt by the shadow energy.

"You are a traitor against me and the Empire! You...you will die!"

Rich continued firing shadow energy from his hands, even while Salamence and Kingdra kept reflecting it back to hit him. Melodic, Alakazam, Scizor and Metagross soon joined in, contributing their Hydro Pump, Psybeam, Silver Wind and Hyper Beam attacks. The massive amount of energy hitting Rich began to hurt him more and more.

"What are you doing, Anabel?!" Brandon screamed. "The Emperor's soul cannot die! It is an invaluable artifact of the Pokélantis civilization!"

"I....I can't hold on! Brandon, help me! She's.....she's a traitor.....help me! I can't hold on....much longer......I'm too weak...."

Rich fell backwards to the floor, fired one last weak attack, and rolled back. He was near fainting from exhaustion.

"Please....don't kill me......I'm too weak......."

"What? What's happening?! Anabel, do something! Free me from......."

"Don't......don't do it......don't kill me......."

"Anabel, consider the consequences of your actions. If you destroy the Pokélantis Emperor, an important link to the ancient past will be lost. We citizens of the present day owe it to our ancestors to preserve what they have left for us!"

"That's too bad, Brandon. Surely you can accept the loss of one artifact. Salamence! Melodic!"

Salamence and Melodic advanced towards Rich's prone form. He leaned up again and held his hands up to try and protect himself.

"Have mercy....on....me......don't kill me....I'm too weak....please, don't......"

"It's time to move out, Emperor! Salamence and Melodic, free your trainer! Use Flamethrower and Hydro Pump!"

At the same time, Salamence launched a jet of fire at Rich while Melodic launched a jet of water. They hit him with incredible combined force.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rich's body writhed as the black cloud was forced out, covering the ceiling like a Shadow Sky attack. Salamence and Melodic stopped when all the cloud was gone.

"No! Anabel, you're insane to destroy ancient history!"

Brandon reached into his pack for the stone Poké Ball he needed to save the Emperor's soul, but Anabel was too fast. Salamence and Melodic launched their respective Flamethrower and Hydro Pump attacks at the cloud, soon joined by Alakazam's Psybeam and Metagross's Hyper Beam. The cloud began to glow bright blue as the massive amounts of energy overloaded into it, then finally, it exploded. The Emperor was defeated for good, and the stone Poké Ball crumbled in Brandon's hand.

"No! No.......my ally and research subject! You foolish girl, you've destroyed something that is irreplaceable! You'll pay!"

Brandon fled to the other side of the room, opened a secret escape door, and vanished. Anabel ran to Rich's still body and held his head in her arms.

"Rich........Rich, no....you're okay.....please....."

Rich slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

"A-A.......Anabel?!" He got up with a start. "Where am I? What happened?"

Anabel stood up as well.

"I destroyed the evil soul that Brandon used to possess you. We're in what I thought was the deepest part of the ruins, but he's gone down deeper."

Rich and Anabel recalled their Pokémon.

"He escaped through that door?"

"Yes. Rich, are you in enough of a state to face him?"

"I'm fine. We have to stop him before he escapes!"

Rich and Anabel rushed through the door and down the long staircase..........

At the bottom was a door that was already opened. Rich pushed it open, then he and Anabel went inside. It was another large stone chamber, but this one contained a giant glowing green stone. Brandon stood looking up at it.

"The Emerald Rock!" Anabel gasped. "So the legend was true!"

Brandon turned around to face them.

"Yes, it is. Now do you understand why I said ancient history must be preserved? You have not only committed crimes against Enigma Shadow now, you have offended me personally by ruining my research!"

"You're sounding as foolish as ever," Rich replied. "The soul of an evil king isn't something that should be preserved as ancient history, let alone used as a weapon!"

"My standards of archeology obviously go way over your heads. I must say however, that you two possess great courage to have followed me this deep underground. Rich, you particularly, as you're actually challenging me after being in a possessed state. That's just fine. Pull up every last ounce of courage and braveness you have, and bring it on!"

To Be Continued.........

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Great chapter parts! Rich possesed, Lucy being sick, Unown fonts and Emerald Rock.

The emperor is I do not know BUT I do know what the XD is. I won't say...yet.

Keep it up!,
    -XD
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

Really? GAH! Where'd you download the Unown font from? Please tell me...

Anyway, an intense battle between Anabel end the Emperor. *cue SW Empire theme again* Sorry, but the final scene between Rich's Pokemon and the posessed body of Rich seemed a lot like the last part of the fight between Darth Sidius and Mace Windu. Especially the "I'm too weak," part. I half-expected him to start firing shadow energy from his hands again, decimating everyone except Brandon. Oh well, Star Wars parallels aside, I'm wondering what's going to happen in Rich's battle with Brandon. And will the Emerald Rock be used for something in the next part? Guess I'll have to wait and see...

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

3 vs 3? thats a first.Good chapter butler!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

For one second I thought that all that attacks would kill Rich, but soon I realized that I was wrong..And another thing, Rich didn't catch the Shiny Shadow Gyarados Lucy slept for, so I guess that he will catch it against Ardos, ain't I right?
    Danny Fentom is my cartoon bishie

I used to be yoshi00

The last part of it was indeed intended to be a parody of sorts of the Palpatine/Windu battle. I figured it could work, provided that 1) Anabel had already turned Rich's power (the Pokémon) against him, and 2) he had already used the shadow power to try and attack Anabel earlier on. So 2+2 = 7, I guess

I can't remember what site I got the font from, but I know I found it by Googling "unown font."

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I really need to get out of my bad habit of being lazy. -_- That's pretty much why I haven't replied to the last two chapters.

Anyways, pretty intense battle between the emporor and Anabel. I wasn't sure who was going to win for a moment. So I wonder how Rich is going to fare against Brandon. I can't imagine he's feeling too good after being possessed by an evil soul.

And I've never watched Star Wars, so I wouldn't reconize the parodies.
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

Yeah, using the lines from SW Ep.III was a good idea, had me laughing while immersed in the intense combat. I must see what Brandon is to do now...

~fuzzy out~

So 2+2 = 7, I guess
    O_o

Well, I'm not a star wars fan, so I can't really comment about the parodiness. What I can comment about is the story of the last chapter!

Surprising to say, I actually feel a little sorry for he Pokelantis emperor. He might have been truly evil, and sparing him would have rather undesirable consequences later on, but to die knowing all those secrets long forgotten? Ah, if only he wasn't evil... Oh well, we all gotta move on to the afterlife sooner or later.

About the Unown font, I think it can be found here.

Sorry about not reviewing, I've barely had time to get on the computer...

I can't wait! All of those cluess point to Rayquaza!!! I wonder how they plan to catch it...
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

I can't wait! All of those cluess point to Rayquaza!!! I wonder how they plan to catch it...
    yeah, i wonder.

The final battle!
    ================================================== =====

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Shadow Admin Brandon
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Brandon steps forward, draws a Poké Ball from his belt, and holds it up in the air. He then sends out Charizard and a Shedinja]

"Charizard and Shedinja, eh? I'm back, so let's get to it! Salamence and Tyranitar, go!"

"I think I will take the liberty of the first move this time. Charizard, Belly Drum!"

Charizard bent over and beat its claws against its stomach. With each beat it became stronger, but soon tired out as well.

"Hmph, I see. Salamence, hit Shedinja with Aerial Ace!"

Salamence took flight and flew down to hit Shedinja, but the Bug and Ghost type put up a Protect to block the attack.

"Tyranitar, Rock Slide! Take 'em both out!"

Tyranitar drilled the ground with its claw, kicking up several large rocks at Brandon's team. He just grinned.

"Foolish. Shedinja, cover Charizard with Protect!"

Shedinja glided above Charizard with its shield still up, blocking the rocks from hitting either of them.

"Just as I had planned. Charizard, Earthquake!"

Brandon's Charizard slammed its tail into the ground, and with the massive power-up from Belly Drum it caused an immense shockwave to pulse through the rocky floor of the ruins. Shedinja and Salamence flew over it, but Tyranitar took catastrophic damage and fainted.

"Ahahahaha! That is a technique I have honed in the deepest, darkest ruins of the world. Your Tyranitar stood no chance!"

"Tyranitar, perhaps, but I'll put a stop to this right now. Return, Tyranitar! Go, Ludicolo!"

"Hah. Better get ready for your Ludicolo to faint. Shedinja, Silver Wind!"

Shedinja scattered shiny powder about, trying to hit Ludicolo.

"Not so fast! Salamence, cover Ludicolo while you use Rock Slide!"

Salamence lept in the way and intercepted Shedinja's attack, taking very little damage. It then smashed the ground with its tail, knocking up more rocks in Brandon's direction. This time Shedinja couldn't Protect itself, and both it and Charizard instantly fainted from the super-effective blows they took.

"What?! How did you?!"

"I used your tactic against you. Baited Shedinja with Ludicolo so it couldn't shield itself or Charizard. Impressed?"

"Yes! Uh, I mean....NO! No, no, no! Return, you useless two! Go, Rampau and Dusclops!"

Brandon sent out a Dusclops along with a Shadow Pokémon that looked like an orange cat with black stripes on its tail and yellow spots around its small black eyes.

"A Rampau? Guess you guys got your hands on another new Pokémon."

Rich took out his P*DA and scanned the creature.

"Rampau, the tiger cub Pokémon. Type is Electric. Rampau are a rare species, and the only known sightings of them in the wild have been limited to the Litaz Region. They rely on their power to control electricity to move, instead of their muscles. This makes them incredibly fast but vulnerable if hit."

"That's right, and now you'll see just what kind of power it has. Get in close for a Shadow Bolt!"

Literally in the blink of an eye, Rampau was right in front of Salamence. It then zapped the dragon with a bolt of dark lightning and retreated, all before Salamence even had a chance to counter. Rich looked deep in thought for a moment.

"Hmmmm....it's fast, but......yes, that should work. Salamence, hit Dusclops with Crunch!"

Angry that it had been bested by the tiny Rampau, Salamence lunged forward angrily with its fangs bared and crunched down on Dusclops. This attack was super-effective, but Dusclops's natural Ghost-type defensive strength kept it from doing too much.

"Surf!"

Ludicolo created a huge wave of water and crashed it down on Brandon's team, doing slight damage to Dusclops but a fairly high amount to Rampau.

"It isn't over yet! Dusclops, Ice Punch!"

Using its Ghost power, Dusclops sent a shadow of its icy fist at Salamence. Salamence, however, was unwilling to be hit and tried to dodge......to some success. The punch only clipped its tail, doing much less damage than it could've.

"Grrrrrr......Rampau! Show no mercy---Shadow Break!"

Again, Rampau rushed Salamence with amazing speed, this time for a powerful tackle attack. To the eye, it appeared as if nothing more than a blur of dark energy hit Salamence, who was finally beginning to tire out.

"You haven't taken my friend Salamence down yet! Crunch again!"

Once more Salamence crunched powerfully on Dusclops. It scored a critical hit, inflicting quite a bit of damage on the ghost.

"Ludicolo, use another Surf!"

Rich's dancing Ludicolo crashed another wave of pure water power onto Brandon's pair of Pokémon, once again only slightly damaging Dusclops. Rampau, meanwhile, was now extremely weak and near fainting.

"Ice Beam!"

Unlike its earlier Ice Punch, Dusclops's Ice Beam hit Rich's exhausted Salamence dead-on, fainting it.

"What a close battle," Anabel thought to herself. "They're tied now...two fainted on each side."

"Salamence, return! You're not doing badly yourself, Brandon. Go, Alakazam!"

"Rampau, Shadow Break!"

This time Rampau hit Alakazam with its speedy tackling attack, damaging it somewhat.

"Alakazam, Thunder Wave!"

Alakazam crossed its spoons, then from the spoons came a weak jolt of electricity. It hit and paralyzed Rampau.

"That'll do, good job Alakazam. Snag Ball, go!"

Rich threw a Snag Ball at Rampau. The small tiger was sucked into the ball, which then fell to the ground and began rocking. It rocked.......

.....once.........

.......twice.........

.....and three times.

"Bah! My Shadow Pokémon! I guess next it will have to be....Armaldo, go! Armaldo, Rock Blast!"

Brandon's newly-deployed Armaldo launched a flurry of small rocks from its mouth at Alakazam, but missed.

"Dusclops, Shadow Ball!"

Dusclops formed a ball of dark energy between its hands, then launched it directly at Alakazam. It scored a critical knockout blow.

"Okay, take a rest, Alakazam. Go, Melodic! Use Surf!"

Melodic burst from its Poké Ball and instantly produced a massive wave of water, finally knocking out Dusclops while doing high damage to Armaldo.

"Dusclops, no! You just don't give up, do you?!"

"Nope, not after you possessed me with an evil king's soul. You could say I have a little chip on my shoulder about that."

"Like I care. Return, Dusclops! Go, Kingler!"

Brandon's sixth and final Pokémon was a Shadow Kingler.

"Ludicolo, dump a Hydro Pump on Armaldo!"

Ludicolo blasted Armaldo with a jet of water, but the Rock and Bug type held on using its Focus Band.

"Hahah! Perhaps my luck is shifting. Let's not hold back anymore! Armaldo, Hyper Beam!"

Armaldo absorbed power into its body, then fired a gigantic energy beam from its mouth at Ludicolo. The Grass and Water type fainted from the hit.

"Return, Ludicolo! It looks like I have nothing left but one last Pokémon. Go, Blaziken! Make me proud!"

"I hope you're proud of a loss. Shadow Rush, Kingler!"

Kingler surrounded itself with the shadowy aura, then it rushed forward and tackled Blaziken.

"Melodic, get Armaldo out of the way! Ice Beam!"

One Ice Beam from Melodic was all it took to knock out the severly weakened Armaldo.

"Armaldo, return........you've made me furious now! I'll make you pay for it!"

"Don't get too hot under the collar. Blaziken, use Thunderpunch to stun that crab!"

Blaziken's claws crackled with electricity, then it delivered a powerful blow to Kingler. It in fact scored a critical hit, and Kingler went down.

"Gaaaaaaaahhhh!!! You've spoiled everything!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You two had better watch your backs. I might be the fourth and strongest of the Shadow Admins, but our two Generals won't go easily on you if they get the chance."

"I'm not afraid of them. I'll beat them just like I beat you."

"Hmph, you can think that." Suddenly there was a ringing sound, so Brandon took a wireless messaging system from his pack, looked at his message, and put it away. "I have to leave now. Our General has summoned all four of us to a new mission." Brandon turned back to the Emerald Rock. "As for this, I'll just take it!"

"What?!" Anabel screamed.

"Hahahah. You thought you could stop me that easily?" Brandon took a wireframe Poké Ball from his pack and threw it at the Emerald Rock. The device expanded and wrapped itself around the Rock, then shrank it down to the size of a Poké Ball. Brandon then put it in his pack once again. "Now that we have this Emerald Rock, our leader's plan is one step closer to completion! Rich! Anabel! You had better be ready, the day when Enigma Shadow rules over all will soon be at hand!"

Brandon sent out his Charizard, lept onto its back, and had it blast a hole through the wall of the ruins with Hyper Beam. On the other side was the interior of the old Cipher Lab. As Brandon escaped on Charizard, Rich and Anabel chased him on foot.

Soon, Rich and Anabel were back at the point where they had fallen into the ruins. The trail of Brandon had gone cold.

"We lost him," Anabel said with a dejected tone.

"What do we do now? We've got no leads left to follo--" Rich's P*DA rang. "Or do we?"

Rich took out his P*DA and opened the new e-mail message.

[==========================================]
    Subject: New data!

Hi again, Rich.

Datan's doing a great job. He managed to extract some
    more data from that disk, which I have downloaded to
    your P*DA. It includes the data on that mystery Shedinja
    evolution you saw on Citadark Isle. Also we've
    discovered something about their
    [==========================================]

"Hmmmmmm? This is odd."

"What's wrong, Rich?"

"The message is cut off, see?" Rich showed Anabel the message on the P*DA's screen. "That doesn't seem normal for Prof. Krane to do that."

"I think we should hurry back! Something might be going wrong there!"

"You're right. Let's go!"

Rich and Anabel jumped back on the scooter and sped off in the direction of the Pokémon HQ Lab..........

The mysterious messages of the Emerald Ruins couldn't stop Anabel, nor could an array of Shadow Unown or even Rich being possessed by the soul of the evil Pokélantis Emperor. After Anabel freed him from the Emperor's control, Rich defeated Brandon---but Brandon still escaped with the treasure he was seeking. Now heading back to the HQ Lab, what further adventures await our heroes? Stay tuned!

END of CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

It's that time again! Two dub titles:

16: Enigma Shadow: The Last Stand (Infiltration of Nove Palace! Shadow's Last Stand!!)

17: Rise of the Shadow Empire (Final Battle! Shadow's Secret Weapon!!)

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

to the Litaz Region
    Interseting name for a region. Once this fanfic is completed will you shed some light on this Litaz region.

Okay might I say Belly Dru, + Earthquake I see that the admins are getting quite experinced I must say.

And as always good chapter.

As for the Dub Titles.

16: Nothing that I didn't already know
    17: "Rise of the shadow empire" I'll have to think about this.
    Clamied Ships

That was Silentvibrava's contribution. The Litaz Region is where her fic is set.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Oh I'll go and search for it.
    Clamied Ships

The title is "Serendipity."

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I thought the pyramid king would use an all-regi team... guess not this time!
    And he still manages to run off with the loot after being defeated...

"Yes! Uh, I mean....NO! No, no, no! Return, you useless two! Go, Rampau and Dusclops!"
    Lol, a softie trying to be a meanie

Well, guess we'll find out what happened to prof. Krane in the next chapter!

From now on, I will post a preview of the upcoming chapter both here and in the Fanfic Commercials thread.
    ================================================== =====

Next time, on "Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow:"

There's trouble at the HQ Lab! Enigma Shadow has taken over the research facility to recover their lost data, and all four Shadow Admins are on the job, commanded by the second Shadow General!

"Prof. Krane, I expect your full cooperation."

"Forget it! After you used us the way you did, and after all your evil deeds, I refuse to hand over any data to you!"

"Very well, then. You've forced my hand, and now I have no choice but to play my trump cards."

"Lily! Jovi! Oh, don't you dare!"

"Now, Professor. You can either choose to return the data to me in exchange for your wife and stepdaughter, or you can continue to resist. If you choose to resist, I will take the data by force---and then Lily and Jovi will accompany us back to Headquarters. Now, I want your decision. Hand over the data, or hand over your family!"

Will Prof. Krane break and give up the data? Can Rich and Anabel plow through the four Admins to rescue him in time? Find out in the biggest 4-star fic on SPPf, "Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow!"

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

0_0, So even when Brandon lost, he took the Emerald Rock, quite predictable knowing Brandon... And the preview, it intrigues me a lot *reads preview again* Second General, let's find another thing, ehummmm..... STEPDAUGHTER!!!What!? Seems like a very promessing chapter, keep It Up!!

I used to be yoshi00

typical of brandon to take the emerald rock even after losing. i cant wait to see who the other general is!

"Prof. Krane, I expect your full cooperation."

"Forget it! After you used us the way you did, and after all your evil deeds, I refuse to hand over any data to you!"

"Very well, then. You've forced my hand, and now I have no choice but to play my trump cards."

"Lily! Jovi! Oh, don't you dare!"

"Now, Professor. You can either choose to return the data to me in exchange for your wife and stepdaughter, or you can continue to resist. If you choose to resist, I will take the data by force---and then Lily and Jovi will accompany us back to Headquarters. Now, I want your decision. Hand over the data, or hand over your family!"
        Spoiler:- The 2nd Shadow General:
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

Blueysicle is probably right, the part she bolded is what says it all...

I used to be yoshi00

Returning to the HQ Lab, here's chapter 14!
    ================================================== ===

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: It's a Lab, Lab, Lab, Lab World

The scooter screeched to a stop in front of the Pokémon HQ Lab, then Rich and Anabel jumped off. They looked around.

"Noone's here," Rich said. "It's quiet....."

"Too quiet. Call it my female intuition, but something bad is happening here."

"I fear you may be right. We'd better get inside and go to Prof. Krane at once."

Rich and Anabel walked up the path and to the front door. Anabel pushed the button to open the doors---but nothing happened.

"What? I pressed the button but it's not responding!"

"This is bad. Krane shouldn't have any reason to be locking his door like this. Something isn't right. Blaziken, come and help us pry the door----"

Before Rich could send out Blaziken to pry the door open, both he and Anabel heard the sound of another door opening and closing. They turned to see Vivian exit the Lab through a side door and approach them.

"Well, well, look what we have here. Darlings, I'm surprised to be seeing you again."

"I remember you! You're that Shadow Admin I beat down in Agate Village!"

"Good memory. Yes, I, Vivian, have returned! I have returned, and honey, I'm deeply troubled that you're here. You should've never figured to come back here, which should've let us four Admins and the General leading us to do our mission with little difficulty."

"Well that's too bad," Anabel answered. "We're here, and you'd better explain just what's going on in there right now."

"Oh please, don't make demands. It's so un-ladylike. Rich, we've got an important job going on right now that cannot be disrupted. I'd advise you to leave now while you still have time, because if our General comes out and sees you here, she won't show any mercy in beating you down."

"Tell her to bring it on. I can beat her."

"So you think? Too bad you don't get a shot at her. You don't get a shot at her, because the road to her goes right through ME! This time, the sea of rage will sink you!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Shadow Admin Vivian
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Vivian backflips over once, then takes a step forward. She sends out a Slowbro and a Buoysel]

"Boy, you Enigma Shadow people sure love Buoysel, huh?"

"Oh, it's so cute! When I first saw its adorable face I had to capture it! I would like to capture a Manaphy too, but that'll have to wait until I'm a General or even Queen Shadow myself."

"Dream on. Go, Alakazam and Ludicolo! Alakazam, Thunderpunch!"

Seizing the chance for a first move, Alakazam quickly electrified its fists and went at Buoysel.

"Heh. I've learned from last time. Buoysel, dodge it with Agility!"

Just before Thunderpunch hit, Buoysel lept out of the way and over Alakazam with stunning speed. Alakazam turned around with the intent of trying to catch Buoysel off guard, but the sea weasel Pokémon was suddenly nowhere to be seen.

"Huh? Where did it go??"

Vivian smirked wickedly.

"You're about to find out. Buoysel, Iron Tail!"

Out of nowhere, Buoysel reappeared and smashed its glowing tail into Alakazam. The attack inflicted quite a bit of damage.

"Hmmmm.....good trick. Ludicolo, Giga Drain!"

Rich made up for his losing the first round by playing a strong second, having Ludicolo jump onto Slowbro and drain about half its energy.

"Slowbro, throw that thing off with Pin Missile!"

The shell on Slowbro's tail began to glow, then it fired dozens of sharp needles out of its spikes. Ludicolo was buffeted hard by the attack and knocked backwards quite a bit.

"How?! I've never seen a Slowbro that knew Pin Missile!"

"We've been training extra-hard ever since our defeat. That hard work has unlocked a whole new world of power for us. Show him what I mean, Buoysel! Mega Punch now!"

Buoysel hit its super speed again and rushed straight at Alakazam, its arm drawn back in preparation for a powerful punch attack.

"Teleport!"

Rich was just barely fast enough to tell Alakazam to teleport out of Buoysel's way, making the Mega Punch miss. Buoysel slipped and fell.

"Now you can hit it with Thunderpunch!"

Alakazam reappeared right near Buoysel, wound up, and hit it with a powerful electric punch.

"Ludicolo, finish it off with Giga Drain!"

Ludicolo tackled Buoysel and absorbed what little energy it had left, knocking it out.

"Oh, my sweet little Buoysel! Return.....honey, that kind of thing is just out of line. I'll have to teach you with a new Shadow Pokémon. Kelpwoodo, go!"

Vivian sent out a Shadow Pokémon that looked a little bit like a Sudowoodo, except its body was thin, green and flat. It had several long leaves hanging off its body.

"Kelpwoodo?!! What in the world is that?"

Rich scanned Kelpwoodo with his P*DA.

"Kelpwoodo, the seaweed Pokémon. Type is Water/Grass. It originally evolved when a Sudowoodo was exposed to powerful sea salts and kelp from the South Sea. Unlike its predecessor, Kelpwoodo is indeed a Grass type, having shed its Rock-type characteristics upon evolution. They live peacefully in shallow ocean waters and once a year, it sheds its outermost layer of skin, which is used as an ingredient for makeup and medicine."

"What a strange creature......"

"I think I should aquaint you with its powers now. Shadow Flood!"

Kelpwoodo launched a blast of shadow energy in the form of dark water from its body, hitting Ludicolo with quite a bit of power.

"Slowbro, get rid of that Ludicolo now! Ice Beam!"

Still as vacant as ever, Slowbro just opened its mouth. A beam of ice blasted out, hitting and defeating Ludicolo.

"Ludicolo, return! I know it's a risk but I have no other choice. Go, Tyranitar! Alakazam, Thunder Wave!"

By crossing its spoons, Alakazam gave out a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzed Kelpwoodo.

"Tyranitar, Crunch attack!"

Tyranitar crunched on Slowbro with its sharp fangs. Slowbro recoiled and took heavy damage, but did not faint.

"Kelpwoodo, darling. I think it's time we started drawing on what you truly can do. Shadow Purge!"

Kelpwoodo glowed brightly with black light as it absorbed shadow energy into its body, then when the light faded it was healed of paralysis.

"Heheheh. Shadow Purge.....the SHADOW energy PURGES its user of all afflictions. Like it, honey?"

"I can get around it."

"We shall see about that. Slowbro, Pin Missile!"

Slowbro began firing needles from its shell again. This time they were aimed at Alakazam, but the attack missed.

"Alakazam, clearly status effects won't work here. Use Psychic on Kelpwoodo instead!"

Alakazam's eyes glowed a bright blue as it lifted Kelpwoodo into the air with its psychic power. It then slammed Kelpwoodo down to the ground, inflicting some damage.

"Tyranitar, Crunch again!"

Once more Tyranitar crunched on Slowbro, this time knocking it out.

"Oh, darling, you just love to tease me so, don't you? Return, Slowbro. Go, Cloyster!"

Vivian's next Pokémon---her fourth---was a Shadow Cloyster.

"Kelpwoodo, Shadow Ray!"

Kelpwoodo held up its arms, absorbed shadow energy, then simply blasted Alakazam with it. Rich's Psychic type was now near fainting.

"You follow that up with Shadow Rush, Cloyster!"

Cloyster gave off the shadow aura as it tackled Alakazam, taking it out.

"Alakazam, return! I think we need to go for the win right now. Go, Blaziken! Go and use Sky Uppercut on Cloyster!"

Rich's Blaziken burst out of its Poké Ball and immediately smashed Cloyster with a powerful uppercut. The Fighting type attack was super-effective against Ice-type Cloyster, but Cloyster's tough shell helped it weather the blow.

"I'm going to have to count on luck here. Snag Ball, go!"

Rich threw a Snag Ball at Kelpwoodo, despite it still being fairly healthy. The ball did manage to absorb its target, fall to the ground, and rock.....

...once........

....twice..........

......and three times. Rich took a big sigh of relief.

"Kelpwoodo, oh my sweet Kelpwoodo! Snagging my Kelpwoodo, after I was selected by none other than the Shadow Emperor himself to train it, is out of line. Honey, I'm going to have to fix you good for doing that. Go, Blastoise! Cloyster, Shadow Rush!"

Again surrounding itself with the shadowy aura, Cloyster tackled Blaziken to inflict some damage.

"Blaziken, use Thunderpunch!"

Its claws crackling with electric power, Blaziken went at Blastoise.

"Blastoise, dodge it using Withdraw!"

Vivian's Blastoise withdrew into its shell. However, Blaziken was able to catch this quickly enough to alter the course of its attack---swinging lower, its claw went into the shell and hit Blastoise's head powerfully.

"Blastoise, throw it off with Rapid Spin, my darling!"

Despite being injured by the Thunderpunch it took, Blastoise began spinning around and threw Blaziken off its shell.

"Snag Ball, go!"

Rich threw a second Snag Ball, this one at Vivian's badly injured Cloyster. It fell to the ground after grabbing up Cloyster and began rocking.....

....one time.........

......two times.........

......three times.

"Honey, you've taken away both of my Shadow Pokémon now! There's no other way this can end except for me sinking you, so go, Lapras!"

Vivian's sixth and final Pokémon was a Lapras.

"Blaziken, Sky Uppercut!"

This time Blaziken hit Lapras with the strong uppercut attack, injuring it heavily.

"Tyranitar, follow up with a Thunderbolt!"

Tyranitar zapped Lapras with electricity, weakening it further.

"Darling, you're about to be blown away by my amazing strategy. Blastoise, Hydro Pump........ON LAPRAS!"

Blastoise turned to its partner, popped its water cannons out of its shell, and fired two huge watery blasts. Lapras didn't take damage, in fact, it absorbed the water and recovered its health!

"What?! How did you do that?"

"Lapras has the ability Water Absorb. When it's attacked with WATER, it ABSORBS the attack to heal itself. Aren't I just the most clever thing you ever did see? Lapras, darling, now that you're healed, set in with Sheer Cold!"

Lapras's body flashed bright white, then a blast of ice shot out from it and hit Tyranitar, instantly knocking it out.

"T-Tyranitar! Oh, Tyranitar! Return........what have I left? It's up to you now Melodic! I can't attack Lapras because Blastoise will just heal it.....so Melodic, hit Blastoise with Dragonbreath!"

Melodic exhaled a cloud of horrid-smelling breath at Blastoise, hitting it weakly but paralyzing it as well.

"Blaziken, Thunderpunch it!"

The Fire and Fighting type powered up another Thunderpunch and hit Blastoise with it for high damage.

"Hydro Cannon! Let's go!"

Blastoise couldn't attack, however, due to the paralysis.

"Ugh.......Lapras, make up for it! Sheer Cold!"

Lapras tried to hit Melodic with a Sheer Cold attack but missed.

"Yes! Now, Melodic, Iron Tail!"

Melodic's tail began glowing with a metallic shine, then it attacked Lapras with the tail. The attack did a medium amount of damage.

"Thunderpunch one more time!"

Blaziken hit Blastoise with one last Thunderpunch, finally taking it down.

"Blastoise, return! Lapras, Sheer Cold!"

This time the Sheer Cold did hit Melodic, causing an instant KO.

"I'm not done yet! Return, Melodic. Take a rest. Go, Salamence! Use Brick Break!"

Salamence flew up into the air and smashed Lapras with its claws, inflicting high damage.

"Blaziken, try to go for the win! Sky Uppercut!"

Scoring a critical hit with its attack, Blaziken managed to take down Lapras.

"Awwwwwwwwwww! I've been sunk again!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Darling, you are tough, I'll give you that. It appears my water powers weren't developed enough this time. Just let me warn you: if you don't leave and you run into our General who's in there now, don't come crying to me when your Pokémon get crushed and you two get taken prisoner. May we meet again! Until then, adieu!"

Vivian ran off.

"Great battling, Rich!"

"It was nothing. I'm worried about the Professor now, though.....there's still three more Admins and a Shadow General in there holding him hostage!"

"We must hurry! If we can find Prof. Krane, perhaps then we can stop the Shadow General who's in command of this whole thing. Let's go!"

Rich and Anabel rushed into the door that Vivian had come out from. Inside was a large room divided into four smaller units by cubicle walls and electronic doors. Noone was around on this floor, so they went into the elevator on the far side and went up to the second floor.

When they got off, another familiar face was waiting for them.

"Mufwofwo! Look what we have here! Rich Mistbloom and his sl***y lover!"

"Snattle!" Rich shouted.

"Wait a minute. Did he just call me 'sl***y?!'"

"You heard it loud and clear, girl. That's what you get for calling my girl Lucy one!"

Rich rolled his eyes.

"Snattle, are you really that naive? She's slept with you in addition to at least Scott, Ardos and Brandon. She's probably burned through half of Enigma Shadow at this point!!"

"Your smear tactics on my secretary appointee will not be tolerated! Seeing as I shall soon be Governor of the Orre Region, I needed a secretary and she fit the bill."

"Yeah, one who'll sleep with him for a dime...." Anabel thought.

"I watched you fight that weak Admin Vivian from up here, and I noticed you struggled a little against her. If you had trouble with her, you'd better get your act together for me. But then again, you won't defeat me a second time anyway!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"If I defeat you here, the Emperor will be very pleased with me. That will lead to me being promoted to General in addition to my already-secured post as Orre Governor. Once I have control of Orre, I can seize ONBS and publicly humiliate you two any time I wish! My plan is perfect, and you shall not ruin it! En garde!"

To Be Continued...........

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast