Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Spoiler:

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

Interesting. Hikarijask has the ability to temporarily purify Pokemon and Kagesei has the ability to temporarily Shadowify Pokemon. Might be of some use.

Spoiler:- Idea:
    GoLurker

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You used that story that Harley told Jessie to tell her why he hates May? LOL!!! Oh yeah, excellent use of Mapulp. I loved that. Great chapter!
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

I'm glad to see my fakemon put to good use! I can't wait to send in more!!!
    It's kinda hard to imagine a Shadow Latias though, it's so cute...

Something tells me that Juna and Lucy (The Pike Queen Cometh) have something in common...
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

yay! ardos vs eldes! good job butler!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

So far in this story, that was the most epic chapter. It was awesome! I'm hoping to see Hikarijask and Kagesei face off sometime in the future. That'd be so awesome. I like the way you have their flashbacks also, that was cool. Looking forward to the next chapter!

~fuzzy out~

Aw, Verich died! I really liked him in the first Engima Shadow story. Yeah, I bet he is happy for Eldes right now.

Anyway, great chapter Great Butler. Yep, that is some intense battle the two brothers had. Also, liked scecptilianmater said, it is intersting how Hikarijask can temporarily purify Pokemon and Kagesei can temporarily Shadowify Pokemon. Can't wait to see if this will play an imporant role later.

~Good night, and good luck~

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

Seems like everyone liked Hikarijask and Kagesei. Give ~*Myuu the Ryuu*~ all the credit---he created them.

After I decided to do a scene about stolen lunches with Ardos and Eldes, I decided the Harley story would be funny to use as a stepping stone.

Right before Ardos and Eldes fought, I was picturing the scene from Star Wars Episode III where Anakin and Obi-Wan are screaming at each other near the conclusion of their fight. That helped me get into the groove of how Eldes's reaction should be.

Someone finally caught that "Pike Queen" reference. She isn't connected to Juna, but another character will be making his appearance here.......

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~ thanks a lot for making those fan-mon, We all liked them! I have a question though, can Hikarijask be shadowified, and Kagesei purified?

~fuzzy out~

Very interesting...new Pokemon, the brother conflict, and learning that Harley was a little snot even back in childhood. XD Seriously, I did not think about Harley stealing the lunchbox. That part made me laugh immensely.

Precisely nice job. I'll be checking in for new chapters every day.
    Proud to work with NASA

Paired with aquajet16 <3

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyqwilfish
    ~*Myuu the Ryuu*~ thanks a lot for making those fan-mon, We all liked them! I have a question though, can Hikarijask be shadowified, and Kagesei purified?

~fuzzy out~
    If Hikarijask is traded to a person with no regard of their Pokemon's feelings (such as Ardos), then yes, it can be Shadowified. With Kagesei, if it's traded to a trainer who shows compassion for their Pokemon (such as Eldes) then it could be purified.

The name origins are Hikari, which means light in Japanese, and jask, which references to the Ninjask form. Hikarijask is an appropriate name for a Ninjask with a shining aura, don't you think so?

Kage means Shadow in Japanese, and sei is the Japanese word Sensei shortened. It means that it teaches other Pokemon to be shadow Pokemon, something it actually does with Shadowfication.

I shouldn't really deserve all of the praise for my fakemon, the other ones are just as good...
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

Myuu, you're getting all this praise because not only did you create two GOOD fakemon, you created them for specific characters who they fit perfectly. Hikarijask and Kagesei perfectly embody the differences in personality between Eldes and Ardos.

Speaking of which, Ardos's Tauros using Return in XD made no sense to me. The man clearly does not care for his Pokémon, so wouldn't Frustration make more sense? >_<

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I was being a little too modest there, I think ^_^;

Is that in Orre Colosseum? I don't recall Ardos having a Tauros in story mode.

It kind of makes a little sense that he uses Return instead of Frustration. Even evil guys love their Pokemon, how do you think Archie and Maxie in R/S/E got their Golbat to evolve into Crobat?

Yes, it was in Orre. His team was Charizard/Gengar/Tauros/Aerodactyl/Sceptile/Starmie, and his strategy is a simple hit hard to score fast knockouts one.

I guess you're right in the case of Archie and Maxie, but I see Ardos as a different type of villain. Archie and Maxie were more misunderstood and misguided, they cared for their Pokémon and thought what they were doing was noble in a good way.

Ardos, meanwhile, knows what he does is evil (do remember he wanted to kill you and all of his own minions in XD just to escape arrest) but he thinks it noble in an evil way. He's thoroughly evil, not like Archie and Maxie who were misguided.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Whoo! That was a very intense match, and very well done. I'm glad that Eldes won, and the Shedinja/Ninjask evolutions were really well used. Thanks for coming up with them, Myuu! Anyway, I also really enjoyed the flashbacks (down with Harley for being a little twerp!). Another great Chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    Ardos, meanwhile, knows what he does is evil (do remember he wanted to kill you and all of his own minions in XD just to escape arrest) but he thinks it noble in an evil way. He's thoroughly evil, not like Archie and Maxie who were misguided.
    I forgot to say something about that. That's why Eldes's Ninjask evolved into Hikarijask, because he spared human lives, turned a madman away from the path of evil, and submitted himself before justice, all at the same time on Citadark Isle during XD.

That disc at the end of the chapter made me think. I bet the reason ES goes to the HQ lab later is because

Spoiler:
    Last edited by ~*Myuu the Ryuu*~; 21st June 2006 at 2:47 AM.

Wow. That's all I can say. 0_0 I especially LOVED this chapter! The mere fact that Ardos and Eldes are involved was one reason I loved this, but the battle was intense too.

You really highlighted how evil Ardos truely is. Anyone with a heart would've been devastated to hear their father died, but not Ardos. Aside from how sexy Ardos is, his evilness is the reason that I like him so much.

And I have to say that ~*Myuu the Ryuu*~'s Pokemon were very well used in this chapter. Giving Eldes a Pokemon that's good and Ardos one that's evil wasn't much of a surprise, but I have to say it fits them quite a great deal.

I ought to send in some Fakemon sometime...
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

cant wait for next chapter!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Nice chapter, I congratulate you for this chapter, you made stories for Ardos and Eldes and also made a very intense battle. Also, Myuu made a great job creating both pokemon. Can't wait for next chapter
    Danny Fentom is my cartoon bishie

I used to be yoshi00

I gots nothin much else to say, only expect to see me reviewing more often because my school year ends tomorrow!

~fuzzy out~

Nothing's going to top the battle on Citadark Isle for a while now. But still, let's press on to the next chapter.
    ================================================== ======

CHAPTER TWELVE: The Pike Queen Cometh

The docks of Sorbera Island were strangely quiet as Eldes steered his cruiser into its mooring place. Usually the seaport and Arland Beach were packed with people, but for some reason, not a soul was around.

"Hmmmmm?" Eldes said in wonder as he, Rich and Anabel climbed off the boat. "I haven't been here long, but something doesn't seem right. Where is everyone?"

"Uh, Rich?"

"Anabel?"

"Didn't Ardos say something about Enigma Shadow having a plan to attack Sorbera Island?"

"You're right! We might have been led to Citadark as a trap!"

"I fear you are correct," Eldes added. "Do you have any contacts on this island? If you could call someone, perhaps it would shed some light on the situation......"

"You're right, Eldes. I have Juna's number in my PokéGear....."

Rich took out his PokéGear and dialed Juna's number.

"H-Hello? Juna speaking!"

"Juna, it's Rich! What's going on?"

"T-they came and.....hey, give it back! That's my PokéGear!"

"Juna? Juna, answer!"

"Hmph. Foolish girl," a mysterious female voice said on the other end of the line. "You thought I'd let you keep this? You could call someone, and then they'd find out that we're holed up in Sorbera Colosseum...."

"Whoever you are, creep, we heard that!" Rich shouted. "Give Juna her PokéGear back at once, and leave this island!"

"Oh? Oh, you dirty little brat! You called someone already and tricked me! Listen, Rich, I'm going to warn you only once. If you show up here, my underlings and I will smash you. Now, Juna, your PokéGear goes in the mouth of my Seviper!"

"No! Give it ba----%&)(#)@#J$............."

The reception suddenly cut off, and the call died.

"Juna! Juna!! Anabel, Eldes, something has happened at Sorbera Colosseum."

"I could tell," Anabel replied. "That woman's voice sounded very familiar, as did her claim about Seviper......"

"Listen. Rich, Anabel, you two go to Sorbera Colosseum and sort out whatever trouble has occurred there. I have to go to the Pokémon Center and make the arrangements to implement my father's will. Good luck."

"Thank you, Eldes. Come on, Rich, let's get going."

Eldes split from Rich and Anabel. He headed down the boardwalk towards the Pokémon Center, while they went into town heading for the Colosseum......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Rich and Anabel got to the Colosseum, they went inside. Noone was around, except the Nurse Joy at the front desk. They approached her.

"Hello. Welcome to the Sorbera Colosseum. How may I help you?"

"My wife and I need to get into the Colosseum," Rich explained. "Something's happened in there."

"Oh? Sir, are you alright? The Colosseum has been closed for a few days now for maintenance. I'm sorry but I cannot allow you in."

"You don't understand," Anabel said. "Our friends are trapped in there. Someone is holding them hostage!"

"Hhmhmhmhm. Surely you don't mean..............." the Nurse Joy ripped off her disguise, revealing herself as a Shadow Peon. "Our operation's been exposed already? I'll have to be stopping you from going in there, then!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Shadow Peon Rena
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Noone's going in there! Go, Scyther and Nosepass!"

"I should have known. Go, Salamence and Melodic!"

"Scyther, use Slash!"

Rena's Scyther got the first blow in, slashing Melodic to inflict some damage.

"Hmph, let's not let that get to us. Salamence, Flamethrower!"

Rich's Salamence loosed a stream of fire from its mouth at Scyther, hitting it hard.

"Melodic, Surf!"

Melodic followed up Salamence's attack by summoning a huge wave and crashing it down onto Rena's team. Nosepass took heavy damage, Scyther less so but with the hit it had already taken, Scyther was near fainting.

"Nosepass, hope we get lucky! Zap Cannon!"

Nosepass took aim at Melodic as electricity gathered in its large red nose. It then fired a huge ball of electric power at the Water type, causing very high damage and paralyzing it.

"Yes! Now take another Slash!"

Scyther slashed Melodic again with its sharp blades. Melodic was near fainting.

"Salamence, Aerial Ace! Finish that Scyther off!"

Salamence took flight and smashed its claws into Scyther, knocking it out.

"Scyther, return! My next choice is........Galaxet!"

Rena sent out a Shadow Pokémon that looked like a large, gray and dusty planet. It floated calmly near her.

"Another new Pokémon? Where are you getting these from?"

Rich scanned the creature with his P*DA.

"Galaxet, the planet Pokémon. Tyoe is Ghost/Psychic. It is said that Galaxet was first born when a Solrock and Lunatone mated in Hoenn's Meteor Falls during a full moon. As such, it has the power of the lunar rays that shined on its egg. It is an unusual Pokémon in that it can travel through walls despite its solid body."

"I'd love to know where you get these from. What's your secret?"

"I'll tell you the secret of my power: NUKES! NUKES NUKES NUKES!!! Galaxet, NUKE him with Shadow Comet!"

Galaxet glowed with the shadowy aura, then a blast of shadow energy crashed down from the sky onto Melodic, knocking it out.

"Hahahahaha! The power of NUKES!"

"Oh, be quiet with your nukes already. Return, Melodic! Go, Ludicolo! Use Surf!"

Ludicolo created a giant wall of water, which it crashed down onto Rena's team. Nosepass was KO'd while Galaxet took little damage.

"Alright, I'll have to change weapons. Nosepass, return! Go, Lunatone! Galaxet, Shadow Comet!"

The Ghost and Psychic type dropped another shadowy comet, this one on Salamence.

"Lunatone, Ice Beam!"

Lunatone spun around in the air and launched an icy beam that did severe damage to Salamence.

"I'm feeling a bit like nuking you now. Salamence, Dragon Claw!"

Still in the air, Salamence looped around, breathed green flames onto its claws, and slashed Galaxet powerfully.

"Ludicolo, Hydro Pump!"

Ludicolo blasted Lunatone with a powerful jet of water, inflicting high damage.

"Nuke him NOW! Shadow Meteor!"

Galaxet glowed again with the shadowy aura, but this time it dropped a huge blast of shadow energy on Ludicolo.

"Ice Beam! NUKE that dragon!"

Lunatone hit Salamence with another Ice Beam, and indeed, the mighty dragon fell.

"Damn it, shut up with the nukes already, lady! Return, Salamence. Go, Tyranitar! Thunder Wave!"

As soon as it came out of its ball, Tyranitar weakly jolted Galaxet with electricity, paralyzing it.

"Snag Ball, go!"

Rich threw a Snag Ball at Galaxet. After absorbing its target it fell to the ground and began rocking. It rocked......

once..........

twice.........

.....then the ball burst open and released Galaxet. The Snag had failed.

"Hahahahaha! Now, Lunatone, NUKE that Ludicolo with Psychic!"

Lunatone's eyes glowed a bright blue as it lifted Ludicolo into the air with psychic power. It then dropped Ludicolo down to the ground, inflicting a bit of damage.

"Galaxet, Shadow Meteor!"

Galaxet couldn't attack, however, due to the paralysis.

"Tyranitar, use Crunch on Lunatone!"

Tyranitar dashed forward and crunched on Lunatone with its sharp fangs. The moon-shaped Pokémon fainted.

"My nukes! Return, Lunatone! The only weapon left in my arsenal is........Solrock! Go!"

"Snag Ball, go! Get it this time!"

Rich threw another Snag Ball at Galaxet. It absorbed its target, fell to the ground, and rocked.........

......once...............

........twice..............

......and three times.

"Galaxet!! Oh, I'm gonna NUKE you now! Solrock, Overheat!"

Solrock superheated the air around its body, then it spun into Ludicolo and knocked it out with a critically-hitting heat tackle.

"Ludicolo, return! Go, Alakazam! Use Ice Punch!"

Alakazam popped out of its Poké Ball and smashed its icy fist into Solrock.

"Tyranitar, follow up with Crunch!"

Tyranitar crunched on Solrock, leaving the sun-shaped creature with little health left.

"Solrock, if we have to go out, let it be with a bang! NUKE 'EM! EXPLOSION!!!"

Solrock absorbed energy into its body, then let it out in an explosive blast. It fainted along with Alakazam, but Tyranitar wasn't hurt badly.

"NUKES! NUKES NUKES NUKES!!!!!!!! My nukes!!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Awwww, you nuked my nukes! I hope the Admin in charge nukes you good!"

Rena ran off.

"Wow, Anabel, that was disturbing."

"It sure was. Now we have to free Juna and the others!"

"Right."

They began walking towards the arena's gate, but suddenly Rich stopped and walked over to a nearby Healing Machine.

"I'd better heal my Pokémon, the battles in there will be tough."

Rich put his six Poké Balls into the machine, let it do its work, then took them out and clipped them back on his belt.

"Ready now?" Anabel asked.

"Yes. Let's go."

Rich and Anabel continued to the arena's gate. When they got there they opened the doors and went inside...........

To Be Continued........

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

For a shadow peon, that was rather tough... And it looks like Pike Queen Lucy is still with Enigma Shadow, which makes me wonder what happened to the other frontier brains after the end of the first fic...

"I'll tell you the secret of my power: NUKES! NUKES NUKES NUKES!!! Galaxet, NUKE him with Shadow Comet!"
    "Gentlemen, we have a nuclear device. Time is running out!"

Hehehe, nukes! I still think it works better with Lt. Surge , though.

Oh, and this is a great time for advertising! If you want to get the nuke jokes, read my fic! That is all!

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

The nuke jokes came from may lover's fic. I like to do inside jokes based on things I see, like Lawrence being a blatant Palpatine ripoff in XD^1.

Dang it, how do you type in superscript on this forum? I want it to say "XD Squared" with the little 2 but I can't figure it out >_<

Some of the old Shadow people escaped from prison. I will say, however, that besides Lucy and Ardos there is only one more who did. Look over the titles of the upcoming chapters, you should be able to figure it out.
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 22nd June 2006 at 3:11 AM.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Haha. This Shadow Peon was amusing. This one enjoyed nuking things WAY too much. I enjoyed this peon obsessing over nuking things just like Snidle listing percentages.

Of course, I won't be able to get "NUKE! NUKE! NUKE! NUKE!" out of my head for quite a while.

And I just have to ask, will we be seeing Eldes again? Or Ardos?
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast