Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Very good. Very, very good. By now, I was pretty sure that Gonzap was the Juggernaut, but it was finally confirmed. For some reason, this Juggernaut arc reminds me of something Scott said about the Battle Frontier...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    "Every trainer is an individual. They all lead lives of their own. But when they're in a battle, it doesn't matter who they are. They're all the same! I love the purity of battle, where everyone is equal. That's why I go everywhere seeking trainers who are serious about battling, and invite them here."
    Directly from the Emerald version. Wonder if we'll see Scott or the Battle Frontier? It's a really wild guess, but who knows... And Melodic was another great addition, not to mention Meteoric Swarm. It will be interesting to see how these new additions to Rich's team make a difference in their battles. And the fact that he's now deputy head of Team Snagem should be an interesting thing as well. No mistakes that weren't pointed out already, as far as I can tell. Great Chapter, and I can't wait to see the next one!

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

Wow. I started reading this story from Pokemon XD:Enigma Shadow around 10am, and only reached this part at 9pm my time. Taking away the time I took for eating lunch and dinner, this has kept me rooted to my seat for at least 10 hours!! @_@
    That just shows how much I love this fic!

BTW, I've never played Colloseum or XD before, so most of these characters and places seem foreign to me. This fantastic story just makes me want to explore them even more! Hopefully one of my friends still has these games...

Although lacking in the description department, the fast-paced battles more than make up for it! And there are so many to boot!

BTW, I think I caught a mistake waaay back in the chapters, post 39 to be exact:

"Yes, Miss Fateen......please, tell us what is in store for Anabel and I's marriage and what threats we will face from Enigma Shadow in the future."
    Er... I've never seen the word "I's" before, and it just seems very wierd here... Shouldn't it be "our" without reference to "Anabel and I"?

Congratulations, you just earned yourself another loyal reader!

Milotic evolved, eh? Heh, I knew Gonzap was Juggernaut. Wow, I have nothing else to say. Funny. Melodic? Well, adios!
    I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool.
    -

I've been keeping my eye on this fanfic for some time, and I think it's great! There's sufficiant details, a great plot, and believable characters, all the things that make a great story. I'm glad that Wes appeared(even if was only for about 1 ch). I also like all of these fan-made pokemon, especially Alumineon and Melodic. And I knew the Juggernaut was Gonzap!

Anyway, keep up the great work!

BTW, here's a made-up pokemon if you ever feel like using it:

Avizard
    The Avian Lizard Pokemon
    Appearance: Go here for some pics I drew of it
    Evo line: I usually consider it a branch evo of Charmealon(sp?) via holding the Sharp Beak at lv 36, but it could also be a basic pokemon(or whatever you call a pokemon that has never evolved and never will) if you want
    Attacks: All attacks Charizard can learn except add Sky Attack
    Dex Entry: Avizard takes great pride in its coat of feathers and spends much of its time grooming them. It is said to become extremely angry if anyone ever harms its feathers. Avizard also trains frequently in flight and is one of the most agile creatures in the sky.

Meh... The dex entry could probably use some work...

Credit to Rainbow Latias for this awesome trainer card!
    (Sprites on TC from pokesho)

My Deviantart
    [/Shameless Self Advertisement]

I won a caption contest. Twice, in fact.

Each time Gonzap said that, that made me laugh a lot!
    The "Juggernaut B*tch!" video was the inspiration for this entire arc. I'm not kidding. Goes to show how even the silliest things can hold inspiration.

Nice end to a chapter. I like the battle, and the Juggernaut sayin b**** was hilarious. I just saw X-Men 3 on Friday, and it reminded me soo much of that Juaggernaut.
    Like I said, he was the inspiration. Not only that, I believe the Juggernaut B*tch line in the movie was a tip of the hat to the incredibly popular (and funny) video on the internet.

A real shocking appearance would have been if Gorigan was the Juggernaut though. I can see him mouthin all the time XD
    It would've been Gorigan if he wasn't still in jail. The only ones who've escaped are Ardos and Snattle--plus two more Admins whose identities will be revealed later. Maria, Parfrida, Lawrence and Adio are still in jail.

And you missed a ton of commas. I think. When you weresaying the 'b' word, were you refering to Rich or himself? o.O
    Hmmmm....I was in a bit of a rush when I typed it, so I may have missed some. It seems that it's still readable, though, so I don't think it's that bad.

To answer your other question (which I now think ties into the first one) when he said "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" he was referring to Rich, but when there was no comma ("I'm the Juggernaut b*tch!") he was referring to himself.

The juggernaut thing was funny as u copied it from that video on the net.
    We have a winner!

Very good. Very, very good
    That good? Really? Why, thank you!

And the fact that he's now deputy head of Team Snagem should be an interesting thing as well.
    Don't read too much into it. It's just a title, like the Orre Colosseum titles in XD. It doesn't really mean anything.

Wow. I started reading this story from Pokemon XD:Enigma Shadow around 10am, and only reached this part at 9pm my time. Taking away the time I took for eating lunch and dinner, this has kept me rooted to my seat for at least 10 hours!! @_@
    O_o My work was good enough to keep you interested nearly uninterrupted for TEN HOURS?!? WOW!

It must be a lot to take in, I guess. Good work for making it this far, and welcome in!

BTW, I've never played Colloseum or XD before, so most of these characters and places seem foreign to me. This fantastic story just makes me want to explore them even more! Hopefully one of my friends still has these games...
    If my work served no other purpose than to get people interested in Colosseum and XD, I'd be happy. They're both excellent games (though XD is better, but you need to play both for the full story) Colosseum is also a Player's Choice Million Seller, so you can get it at a discounted price.

Although lacking in the description department, the fast-paced battles more than make up for it! And there are so many to boot!
    Yeah, description is my weak suit. I do think I've gotten a bit better at it since I began Enigma Shadow, though.

Er... I've never seen the word "I's" before, and it just seems very wierd here... Shouldn't it be "our" without reference to "Anabel and I"?
    Eh, you're probably right. I'm not worried, I'll just make sure not to do it again.

Congratulations, you just earned yourself another loyal reader!
    Congratulations, for being a loyal reader you get a slice of the new and improved Enigma Shadow version of the Butler Empire cake.

I've been keeping my eye on this fanfic for some time, and I think it's great! There's sufficiant details, a great plot, and believable characters, all the things that make a great story. I'm glad that Wes appeared(even if was only for about 1 ch). I also like all of these fan-made pokemon, especially Alumineon and Melodic. And I knew the Juggernaut was Gonzap!
    *First, gives some cake to Colosseum Heroine as well ^_^*

Welcome to you, too! I'm glad you like it so much. You'll be happy to know I do plan to have Wes appear towards the end, though it is not set in stone yet. Thanks for the Pokémon submission, too.

I will say something about the next chapter, though.......    Spoiler:- Spoiler!:

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Blue Meowth(call me XD Champ or XD 'caus that's what I'll soon be called) like big things. XD Champ feel happy reading fic. XD Champ ahs guess of who leader of Cipher is. Want XD Champ to share it with TGB?
    -Blue Meowth
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

The Great Butler says XD can make his guess, as long as XD spoiler tags it.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

XD will.     Spoiler:- :

XD still thinks that. XD Likes speaking in third person.
    -XD Champ

(Great fic! I love Melodic.)
    Last edited by Moonlight Locust; 29th May 2006 at 10:04 PM.
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

Well, let's begin chapter eight now. But before I do, the dub title for the first Citadark Isle chapter.

10: The Six Colors of the Citadark Rainbow (Citadark Isle Factory! Return of the Hexagon Brothers!)

And now, on to Sorbera Island!

================================================== ====

CHAPTER EIGHT: Heartfelt Appeals

Sorbera Island wasn't far from Gateon Port, as it turned out. The ferry---a small steamboat painted the customary red-and-white---was able to reach it in no time whatsoever. Rich and Anabel stepped off at the docks and looked around. Sorbera Island was a beautiful place, with clear skies, glistening water, a lovely beach, and a small town past the beach.

"I'm glad you suggested we come here. I already love you more, heheh."

Rich kissed Anabel on the cheek. She smiled, then took out the travel booklet and opened it.

"Let's see here......Sorbera Island. The island known as the most romantic place in Orre. Places to see: Arland Beach, the world's most beautiful beach. Also on Sorbera Island: the Cloyster Club, home of the world's top rated clam chowder; Sorbera Colosseum; and the Sorbera Pokémon Contest Hall."

"I'm raring to go for the Colosseum. Let's hit that first."

"No, I'm hungry. Let's go for the clam chowder."

"Fine by me."

Rich and Anabel walked into the town. Soon they found the Cloyster Club---after all, it was shaped like a giant Cloyster. They went in, took a moment to admire the rustic wood tones, and sat down at a table. It wasn't long before........

"Anabel?!!! Anabel, is that you?!?!"

They turned. Behind their table was a young man wearing a blue shirt, jeans, and a red cap. With him were a red-haired girl in yellow, another girl with brown hair and a red bandanna, and a young black-haired boy with glasses. Anabel recognized them right away.

"Ash! Ash, May, Max!! It's been so long!"

"Indeed it has, Anabel. Remember our battle, seemingly so long ago?"

"I do. I crushed you the first time, then you managed to pull out a hair's-breadth win the second."

"Wait, Ash." the red-haired girl said. "When you told me about your Battle Frontier matches, you said you won ALL OF THEM on the FIRST try!"

"Ahahaha......I guess I lied a little....."

The redhead went to smack Ash in the face, but Rich got in the way.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can we keep it civil, at least?"

"I guess..........wait! Wallace? Why are you here too?!"

"I don't know who you are. I'm not Wallace."

"Wallace, after all the time I spent studying with you you forgot my name? Dammit!"

The redhead got even angrier and smacked Rich instead.

"Stop!" Anabel called out. "That ISN'T Wallace, it's his twin brother Rich!"

"Rich.........wha.....oh no! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay. I think I've gotten off plenty of times in the past where I should've gotten a good smack. So just who are you bunch anyway?"

"My name's Ash. I'm competing in the Orre Colosseum Challenge."

"Really? I am too. Have you been to Snagem Colosseum yet?"

"No. I'm going there last."

"Glad to meet you, Rich," the redhead said pleasantly. "My name's Misty."

"I'm May," the brown-haired girl greeted.

"And I'm Max, May's little brother."

"I'm pleased to meet all of you. Anabel, how do you know them?"

"Except for Misty, who I've never met until now, I met them when they came to the old Battle Tower for the Frontier challenge. Ash, why did you never come back for me like you promised?"

A blank expression suddenly fell over Ash's face.

"Uh....well, I....uh........."

"Wait a minute. What does that mean, he never came back for you?"

"He promised he'd take me on a date after he won all the Frontier Symbols, but he stood me up, Rich."

"You did WHAT to her?!?! Why you dirty little......well, that's okay now. You'll never touch her because I'm married to her now."

"Anabel, you married..........someone else?"

"At the rate you were going, I'd have been eighty years old by the time you remembered about me. And I know that you have a habit of breaking your promises."

"What? What promises have I broken?"

"I've met your Pidgeot. Do you recall battling someone named Samurai, also? You promised to return and face him again but you never did."

Ash's jaw dropped. He could tell he was in deep, deep trouble.

"I'm so glad I'm not him right now," May whispered to Max.

"You're telling me....." Max whispered back.

"Enough! Ash, you and I will settle this in Sorbera Colosseum."

"What about the Contest Hall?" Misty suggested. "May plans to enter there, why don't one of you enter as well?"

"Good idea," Anabel agreed. "Why, if I win, the ribbon will be a nice way of showing our daughter what runs in her family."

Rich stopped dead in his tracks.

"Duh.....duh.......did you just say what I thought you did?!"

"I sure did. Why did you think Nurse Joy had to run all those tests on me? What did you think I meant when I said about everything you've done to me? Why do you think Snattle called me fat?"

"Ahahahahah! This is no time to argue, this is time for a celebration!" Rich hugged and kissed Anabel, then reached into his pocket. "Clam chowder for all, I'll pick up the tab!"

Meanwhile, a shady-looking man dressed in a Cacturne costume was spying on the situation. With him were a woman with long red hair and a man with sloppy blue hair, both wearing white uniforms with red 'R's on them.

"That bratty girl is going to get it this time, and for working with me, you'll get to crush your twerps. Does that satisfy you?"

"I'm more than happy, Harley," the woman answered. "Finally the twerps will learn what happens when you mess with Team Rocket."

"Can we eat first, Jessie?" the man asked meekly. "He is picking up the tab for all of us......."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

About a half hour later, empty chowder bowls covered the table that Rich, Anabel, Ash, Misty, May and Max were sitting at.

"Oh man.....that was the best soup I've ever had....." Rich said vacantly.

"I like ramen more," May commented. "But that was good."

"You and your ramen, sis! I'm so sick of hearing about......"

Suddenly, the man in the Cacturne costume skipped up to the table. His long purple hair waved in the air behind him.

"Hi there, May! It's been oh so long since I saw you!"

"What do you want, Harley?"

"Oh, May, I just wanted to meet your sweet little friends here. What's your name, cute blue-haired kid?"

"Rich. And if you don't mind, me and my wife were eating with Ash and his friends. Please leave us alone."

"Oh come on! May, Ash, tell him how nice I've been to you in the past!"

"This guy's harassed May for years," Ash told Rich. "I don't trust him one bit."

"Pikachuuuuuuu...." Ash's Pikachu chirped glumly. It appeared to agree with him.

"You kids are so mean!" Harley screamed. "You, Anabel! Please, tell them not to be so mean to me!"

"Yeah, I guess you guys should lay off of her. We've just met her, Rich, we can't say for sure whether we should trust her or not."

"I'M A HE!!!! Fine, you freaks just lost a friend!"

Harley ran off.

"What a weirdo," Misty said. "We're better off not dealing with his type."

Harley was hiding behind a nearby column, and was listening in.

"That's what you think, girlfriend." Harley took out a walkie-talkie. "Operation TR-X may now begin."

Suddenly, a net dropped on the table, trapping all of them.

"What?! Anabel, are you OK?"

"I am....but what's happening?"

Two silhouettes appeared nearby.

"Prepare for trouble, it's your Pokémon we'll steal,"

"And make it double, also we'll ruin your meal!"

"Oh no......" Ash said in dismay.

"Not this again...." Misty added.

The two shadows unveiled themselves as the man and woman who were with Harley earlier.

"An evil as old as the galaxy!"

"Sent here to fufill our destiny!"

A Meowth jumped out from behind the pair.

"Wit' Meowth, dat's me!"

"To protect the world from devastation,"

"To unite all peoples within our nation,"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love,"

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"And Meowth's da name!"

"Wherever there's peace in the universe,"

"Team Rocket will be there,"

"To make everythin' worse!"

"Come on. Can't we just enjoy a nice meal without hearing bad poetry?"

"Sorry, lady," Jessie taunted. "We don't show any mercy to anyone, even if they're a two for the price of one package so to speak. You all will hand over your Pokémon now."

"Or what?" Rich snarled back.

"Or we will take them by force!" James laughed.

"So hand 'em over an' ya won't get hurt!" Meowth added.

"Never!" Ash shouted. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt!"

Pikachu launched a blast of electricity from its body, but the net absorbed it and shocked everyone underneath.

"I don't think so, twoips! Dat net's made to absorb voltage like no tomorrow! An' not only dat, it'll shock ya all back!"

"Its only weakness is wate....."

"James, shut up!" Jessie smacked James hard in the face. "Don't go giving away our secrets!"

"It's too late! Go, Melodic!" Rich popped open the Poké Ball, and Melodic appeared. "Hydro Pump!"

Melodic blasted the net with water. The net instantly dissolved, freeing the group.

"Oh no."

"See? Wit' dat big mouth of yours you blew our twoip-proof trap!"

Meowth jumped up and scratched James in the face.

"I guess we have no choice but to fight! Go, Dustox!"

"You too, Mime Jr.!"

Jessie sent out a Dustox while James brought out a tiny pink clown-like Pokémon that Rich scanned with the P*DA.

"Mime Jr., the mime Pokémon. Type is Psychic. Pre-evolved form of Mr. Mime. Mime Jr. love to sing and dance, and they also enjoy mimicking people. They are very jolly by nature and love to perform for others."

"This shouldn't be too hard. Ash, you ready?"

"I'm ready! Pikachu, I choose you!"

"Piiiiika!"

"Melodic, you go too!"

"Grrrrrrr........Dustox, Silver Wind!"

"Mime Jr., Psybeam!"

Dustox flapped its wings and scattered shiny powder at its opponents. Mime Jr., meanwhile, fired a purple beam of energy from its hands.

"Stop those attacks with Ice Beam!"

Melodic fired off a large Ice Beam, freezing both attacks in midair.

"Now, soak 'em clear through!"

Melodic then took aim right at Team Rocket and unleashed another Hydro Pump, drenching them.

"It can't get any worse than this....."

"Jimmy, I hate to tell ya, but dat twoip's about to blast us off......"

"Pikachu, Thunder!"

Pikachu launched several lightning bolts into the sky, then the bolts crashed down onto Team Rocket. They were shocked, then there was an explosion that sent them flying clear out of the Cloyster Club.

"And we're blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!"

"Good work, Ash. Shouldn't we be getting over to the Contest Hall now?"

"Yeah, we should. May and Anabel need to register still."

"Actually, I'm going to enter as well."

"Rich? Why?"

"That way our daughter has better odds of having a ribbon. Let's get going."

To be continued........
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 30th May 2006 at 11:48 PM.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

How good are you at remembering what Ash promised and never did.

As for the main part of this review......WE ALL KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT AND WE WE'RE RIGHT!

Score 1 for the reviewers. 1 point for you too TGB for doing this great chapter part.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Yep, the pregnancy thing was a poorly kept secret now that I look back. But dammit, the Pyrite Burritos WERE funny.

Her knowing about his unkept promises was mostly because of her telepathic powers, but writing a backstory for that would take up way too much time and it really isn't necessary.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hi Great Butler! Yeah, I knew that Anabel is pregnant too but I kept it to myself. And yes, the Pyrite Burritos are funny! (Don't worry, Del Taco and Taco Bell are not mad at you now. )

Hehehe...Like it how you put Ash as the person that broke promises. Bad Ash, bad!

Can't wait for your next part of this chapter soon!

~Good night, and good luck~

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

I bet it's pretty obvious where this chapter and the next one will go.

And dammit, who lowered my rating to FOUR stars?! Show yourself, vile scum! (Just kidding. I was a little surprised to see it lowered, but I'll get it back.)

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I ;ike the way you portrayed Meowth in this chapter. The only two flaws I see are the fact that Mime Jr. is the baby form of Mr. Mime and in the first part of the chapter I found it a bit hard to follow who was saying what. All-in-all, good so far.

~fuzzy out~

Why haven't I commented on this fic yet? Well, I suppose laziness and procrastination plays a big role.

Moving on, I love this fic TGB. I usually love anything having to do with Pokemon XD in general, but I truly enjoy following this fic. The Pyrite Bean Burritos gag made me burst out laughing.

I did notice a mistake in this chapter though:

Evolved form of Mr. Mime.
    Shouldn't that be pre-evolved form?

Anyways, keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to the next part. (Especially when Eldes and Ardos make appearences)
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

hay i loved the way you put the anime characters in it! keep up the good work butler!

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

I've never seen the anime past the first season, so I'm kinda lost as to what happened between them... -_-"
    Anyways, TR's incredulous plan is foiled again! And they didn't even get to eat! Those guys just never learn, do they?
    I was going to point out the Mime Jr. part, but fuzzyqwilfish and Bluesicle have already beaten me to it. XD

Great job Butler, you never cease to amaze me. All of those chapters were great that you posted on the last two pages, and I knew Anabel had to be pregnant!! I found a typo though:

Mime Jr., the mime Pokémon. Type is Psychic. Evolved form of Mr. Mime
    Shouldn't that be pre-evolved?
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

That part came out a little....bad. I think I'll fix the errors and then combine the last two parts.

Once the action at the contest begins it'll be much easier to follow and more interesting.

And I know the problem of knowing who said what---it goes along with having too many characters involved at once. >_<; Again, once they're seperated into two groups at the contest it'll be better.

And welcome in, Blueysicle. (gives some Butler Empire cake)

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Cake... *goes insane* Mmm. Thank you!

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Blueysicle; 31st May 2006 at 12:51 AM.
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

Heh, Anabels pregnant? Fufufu, time to toy with names. Hehehe, Ash has memory loss. Heh. Daughter? Damn, I wanted a Rich Jr. Pardon my rambling. I salute you!
    I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool.
    -

Now that you remind me, Malin seems suspicious... *puts bright colored sticky tab on her* she'll probably be part of Enigma Shadow. Will the Poke-spots be in this? Trapinches are so cute, especially when they dance.
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

gotta love dancing Trapinches!

~fuzzy out~

SPOILER ALERT! SUPER-MAJOR SPOILER!

Spoiler:- ULTIMATE SUPER SPOILER OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!:

And on a tangent that is NOT related to that spoiler that ruins the whole story, I love your little Octillery rhyme fuzzyqwilfish.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    *First, gives some cake to Colosseum Heroine as well ^_^*

Welcome to you, too! I'm glad you like it so much. You'll be happy to know I do plan to have Wes appear towards the end, though it is not set in stone yet.
    Yay, Wes might appear again! *celebrates* And YAY, CAKE! *eats cake*

Anyway, this was another great chapter! It's nice to see some anime characters. He, he, Ash got busted. *laughs* And Anabel called Harley a her! *laughs some more* So Anabel was pregnant after all?! Oh... I knew that! *shifty eyes*

Can't wait for the next chapter. Looks like it'll be an intense contest.

Credit to Rainbow Latias for this awesome trainer card!
    (Sprites on TC from pokesho)

My Deviantart
    [/Shameless Self Advertisement]

I won a caption contest. Twice, in fact.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast