Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyqwilfish
    Good battle against Juna and Ragen. You say Ragen was part of Mt. Battle eh? The name does ring a bell for some reason...but anywho. Nice battle there. I also like your new avatar.

~fuzzy out~
    Mt. Battle Area 9 Leader in XD

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I know what the pokémon are test subjects for!

Spoiler:- :

Oh and good chapter! I like how Rich and Anabel bet the so-called "champion of Sorbera Island".

Keep it up!,
    -XD

(PS; Never touch my lovely Kaede or you'll die! Never touch Sabrina either!)
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

Yep. I remember him. My friend barely beat him. He was tough. Nice chapter.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

I’ve been very busy in real life. So, I couldn’t do reviews. Today, I’m going to catch up a little bit. I hate to stretch the page, but I’m going to review some of the chapters I missed. I feel that you deserve it. I will read the other chapters during the weekend.

Chapter Six

A brilliant sunrise greeted Eclo Canyon the morning after Rich's crushing defeat at the Snagem Colosseum. The fiery orb rose over the horizon, casting a beautiful red glow into the sky.

Meanwhile, Rich and his Pokémon were already up and about. Riding Salamence, he was flying low through the Canyon to help train the dragon in agility. They flew for quite a while, Salamence twisting and flipping to perfectly trace the jagged outline of the canyon. Finally, they reached what appeared to be the end of the canyon, a huge wall of rocks blocking any further progress.
    Description is getting better. The bolded parts are what stood out most. I hope this helps a little bit.

He was a large man, very muscular and dressed in tight black pants…
    Hmm, how tight are they? *stares*

"She's very cute. You caught yourself a good one, hahah!"
    More Butler humor.

I never played Pokemon Colosseum so I can’t accurately guess who the Juggernaut is. Aw well, I guess I’ll have to find out who it is. Might I add, I liked the battle with Gonzap.

Chapter Seven

"Heheheh. We might be legit now, but deep down, we still have the blood of the old Team Snagem in our veins. We just exercise our sneakiness in battles now!"
    That made me wonder. What if Team Snagem is now actually plotting against him. Probably not, but who knows. ^-^’

I liked the battles in this chapter, they were very intense, and I liked the way you used another’s made up Pokemon. You do it quite well. I also want to congratulate you on your creative attacks. They always surprise me.

"Oh, hi Rich! I'm glad you called, actually. Anabel's alright, we ran all the tests on her and things are just fine. Some of the results surprised us, but I'm sure you'll find out yourself…
    Another hint of pregnancy?

"Enough of your smarting off to me! I'm going to crush you with my Pokémon, because I'm the freakin' Juggernaut, b*tch!"
    XD! Never fails to make me laugh.

"Ahahaha! I'm the Juggernaut b*tch, and my b*tches got the power yours don't!"
    I definitely know what the Juggernaut’s favorite word is. No spoilers needed.

Milotic blasted a jet of water that hit the ground right in front of Scizor. The attack split when it hit the floor---some of it hit Scizor, but the rest smashed right into Juggernaut's face and knocked his helmet off. A familiar pair of jagged eyebrows and a jagged moustache appeared from underneath it.
    Finally, that b*tch is revealed.

"Melodic, the harmony Pokémon. Evolves from Milotic when Milotic is truly attached to its trainer. When their evolution is imminent, Milotic use their attacks to burrow from the deep lakes they live in to the open ocean where they evolve into Melodic. Melodic live in the deepest areas of the ocean and in coral reefs. They are extremely docile in the wild, but are known to attack those that pollute the ocean and destroy their coral reef homes."
    I really like Melodic. You have a nice description of it.

Based on some knowledge I know, Gonzap was bad in the first Colosseum, but he seems good now. Maybe he’ll change his mind. I don’t know for sure. *keeps quiet*

I’m also wondering about the new island that you mentioned. It seems interesting. I’m looking forward to it.

Chapter Eight

They went in, took a moment to admire the rustic wood tones, and sat down at a table. It wasn't long before........

"Anabel?!!! Anabel, is that you?!?!"

They turned. Behind their table was a young man wearing a blue shirt, jeans, and a red cap. With him were a red-haired girl in yellow, another girl with brown hair and a red bandanna, and a young black-haired boy with glasses. Anabel recognized them right away.

"Ash! Ash, May, Max!! It's been so long!"
    0.0’ I was not expecting that, but I should have prepared for it. I’m glad that you didn’t lay off Max. He’s my favorite character on the anime, and sadly, many stories don’t involve Max with the group. To add, the bolded words stood out to me. You should do that more often.

"I've met your Pidgeot. Do you recall battling someone named Samurai, also? You promised to return and face him again but you never did."
    Blame the writers!

"Good idea," Anabel agreed. "Why, if I win, the ribbon will be a nice way of showing our daughter what runs in her family."
    Now I know. It was nice to drop those hints for us, but it would have been even more startling if you didn’t give us hints at all. Then again, it would seem awkward.

"Can we eat first, Jessie?" the man asked meekly. "He is picking up the tab for all of us......."
    I always felt sorry for James. You’ll have to get back to me on that one.

"Yeah, I guess you guys should lay off of her. We've just met her, Rich, we can't say for sure whether we should trust her or not."

"I'M A HE!!!...
    I don’t blame Anabel. When I first saw him I thought he was a female as well. XP

"Its only weakness is wate....."

"James, shut up!" Jessie smacked James hard in the face. "Don't go giving away our secrets!"
    I’m surprised how well you portrayed Team Rocket. Aren’t they a fun group to work with?

Anyway, I'll be writting more reviews during the weekend. I don't know if you need anymore made up Pokemon, but my made up Pokemon's sprite is in my signature. I'll give you information if you want to use it.
    Proud to work with NASA

Paired with aquajet16 <3

Glad to see you back, Silentvibrava (love the new name!) Thanks for the review.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

XD
    Fan Fictions:

COMING SOON

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    Glad to see you back, Silentvibrava (love the new name!) Thanks for the review.
    Your quite welcome. I was glad to do it. I have to review Kamex's story now. *strides out*
    Proud to work with NASA

Paired with aquajet16 <3

It's something much more.......horrific.......than mirage shadows.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

-XD
    Fan Fictions:

COMING SOON

Hi Great Butler! Sorry I did not get to review in a little bit. I had been busy with graduation stuff.

Liked Chapter Nine so far. My favorite has to be with Rich and Anabel going against Juna and Ragen. That is one intense battle there. Oh, and I liked that Glaceon you put there in the fic. Now I want one!

Can't wait for the next part of the chapter!

~Good night, and good luck~

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

And now, the grand finale!
    ================================================== ===

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time! It is time for the FINAL MATCH!! A new champion team will be crowned here at Sorbera Colosseum at the end of this battle!

Entering the arena first is a husband and wife team. They blew right through their first two pairs of opponents before clashing up against Governor Juna and her husband in the semifinal. After a knock-down, drag-out match it was down to Kingdra versus the legendary Regirock. Contrary to what you might think, Kingdra defeated the golem to earn a spot in the finals. Ladies and gentlemen, now entering the arena.......Rich and Anabel!"

The crowd went wild as Rich and Anabel, hand-in-hand as always, entered and waved to the crowd. They soaked in the spotlight for a moment, then took their place on the left side of the stage.

"Battling against Rich and Anabel.....we don't know the true link between these two, but they are rumored to be romantically linked. They also blew past their first two opponents, but they also met little challenge in the third match. In fact, their opponents fielded nothing but Water types like Buoysel, Mantine, Luvdisc and Starmie, so his Pikachu tore right through them. Ladies and gentlemen, your second finalist pair..........Ash and Misty!!"

Ash and Misty entered and waved to the crowd in a similar fashion. Perched on Ash's shoulder, Pikachu waved also.

"Pika piiika pikaCHU!"

"Oh, hello there Rich! Anabel!"

"Imagine this.....Ash and I against you and Anabel. Rich, could we have planned it any better?"

"No....." A wry smile appeared on Rich's face. "Now watch Team Rocket appear and ruin it all."

"Hahaha, that was funny!" Anabel shouted. "But this battle is no joke. Be on your guard, Rich."

"Oh, I am! I hope you're prepared to go down, Ash!"

"With Misty helping me, I doubt that will happen."

"Bring it on! Bring it all on!"

"FINAL MATCH! Rich & Anabel versus Ash & Misty! Commence battling!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich and Tower Maiden Anabel
    ---vs.---
    Pkmn Trainer Ash and Pkmn Trainer Misty
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Pikachu, I choose you!" "Starmie, you help too!"

"An interesting pair. Go, Alakazam!" "Metagross, go my friend!"

"Rich's Alakazam and Anabel's Metagross versus Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Starmie! This looks like it's gonna be a good one!"

"Alakazam, open this up with a Thunderpunch on Starmie!"

Alakazam's fist crackled with electricity, and it rushed towards Starmie.

"Pikachu, protect Starmie with Quick Attack!"

With amazing speed, Pikachu somehow managed to intercept Alakazam and headbutt it in the chest. Thunderpunch never connected, and Alakazam was sent flying back.

"Starmie, follow that up with Rapid Spin!"

Using its psychic powers to float, Starmie turned onto its back and spun at Alakazam. It hit fairly hard, but not too much.

"Metagross, Shadow Ball!"

Metagross formed a ball of dark energy and hurled it at Starmie. The starshape Pokémon took a hard hit.

"This isn't going well. Pikachu, come back." Pikachu ran back to Ash's side, then he took out and threw another Poké Ball. "Galefire, go!"

Out of the ball came a wispy creature, one that somewhat resembled a Gastly made out of fireballs. Its form was loosely held together, smaller wisps surrounding the main one where its yellow eyes and mouth were. Rich scanned it with the P*DA.

"Galefire, the heat wave Pokémon. Type is Fire/Ghost, evolved form of Sparkair. Galefire have the power to control both wind and fire. They live in hot regions, such as Mt. Chimney in Hoenn and Mt. Ember in the Sevii Islands. By combining their powers of wind and fire, Galefire can attack with vicious blasts of superheated air."

"Hm, interesting. I think we'll make a substitution as well. Come back, Alakazam!" Rich recalled Alakazam and threw a new Poké Ball. "Go, Salamence!"

"Rapid Spin again!"

Starmie floated up and spun itself into Salamence, but this did very little.

"Metagross! Finish Starmie off with one more Shadow Ball!"

Metagross fired off another Shadow Ball, knocking Starmie out.

"We have the first KO of the match, and it's against Ash and Misty!"

"Good job, Starmie, return. Go, Laprince!"

Out of Misty's Poké Ball came a dinosaur like creature whose large body was a soothing blue tone. It had a long neck, a shiny gold shell on its back, and long, curling fur around its ears.

"What is that? It looks like a Lapras, but it's not....."

Rich took out his P*DA again and scanned Laprince.

"Laprince, the ocean transport Pokémon. Type is Water/Ice, evolved form of Lapras. Laprince is an extremely rare species found only in the remotest parts of the South Sea. It is extemely docile and can transport up to ten people on its back. Unlike its previous form, Laprince can swim even across the oceans with ease. A legendary trainer once rode his Laprince around the world in only three days."

"Laprince, eh? That'll be a tough one....."

"Galefire, use Heat Wave!"

Ash's Galefire focused, then sent out a wave of superheated air at Rich and Anabel's Pokémon. Salamence was barely affected, but Metagross was hit very hard.

"You won't get away with doing that to my dear Anabel's Metagross! Salamence, Hydro Pump!"

Salamence fired out a powerful jet of water from its mouth at Galefire. The Fire and Ghost type was hit directly, producing a shower of steam.....but when the steam cleared, it was somehow still in the battle.

"What?! That thing is unusually strong!"

"I knew catching a Fanflare, the first form of Galefire's family, would pay off. Now, Misty, I do believe you have something to do."

"Indeed. Laprince, we can't have that dragon here too long. Take it out now with Ice Beam!"

By chilling the air in front of it, Laprince launched an icy beam that hit and instantly knocked out Salamence.

"What a hit! Salamence goes down in one, and we're tied up!"

"Grrrr.....I should have anticipated an Ice attack. Salamence, return. Let's go, Alakazam!"

"Galefire, use Flamethrower to defeat Metagross!"

From its mouth, Galefire loosed a stream of flames that knocked out Metagross.

"Ash and Misty have pulled ahead as Metagross goes down!"

"Metagross, return! Rich, what should I go with?"

"Use Kingdra," Rich whispered.

"Good idea! Okay, Kingdra, go!"

"Alakazam, Protect!"

Alakazam encased itself within a shell of green light.

"What are you doing?"

"Wipe out Galefire first...."

"Galefire, Heat Wave!"

The blast of hot air did almost nothing to Kingdra and bounced off Alakazam's Protect.

"Surf, Kingdra!"

Kingdra called down a gigantic wave which did very little damage to Laprince while knocking out Galefire.

"Galefire goes down and we are tied once more!"

"Galefire, return. Pikachu, go out there again!"

"Pika! Pikachuuuuuuuu!"

"Laprince, use Ice Beam again!"

Misty's Laprince launched another Ice Beam. This one hit Kingdra and did some damage.

"Alakazam, Thunderpunch!"

This time, Alakazam used its power to turn invisible before rushing forward and hitting Laprince with an electric punch.

"Defeat Alakazam with an Iron Tail, Pikachu!"

Pikachu's tail glowed with a bright metallic shine, then it jumped up and smashed the tail into Alakazam. Alakazam couldn't take it and fainted.

"And now Alakazam goes down! Rich has only one Pokémon left, three total for his team."

"Good work, return, Alakazam. Tyranitar, don't fail me now!"

"Body Slam! Laprince!"

Laprince tackled Kingdra powerfully, hitting it quite hard.

"Tyranitar, use Rock Slide! Try to knock out Laprince if you can!"

Tyranitar wound up and drilled the ground with its claw, kicking up several large rocks at its opponents. Laprince took a hard hit and fainted, while Pikachu just took damage.

"Laprince has fainted! Now, what will Misty call upon as her final Pokémon?"

"You did an awesome job, Laprince. Have a rest. Go........Gyarados!"

"Oh my! Misty has chosen as her final selection the gigantic Gyarados! How will Rich and Anabel respond to this?!"

"Pikachu, we've got to get rid of Kingdra. Volt Tackle!"

Pikachu began dashing towards Kingdra. As it ran it began to wildly give off electricity, and when it hit there was an explosion. Pikachu was sent flying back and took some recoil damage, but the attack did indeed knock out Kingdra.

"This is going to be the last Pokémon for Rich and Anabel now that Kingdra has been beaten!"

"You did what we needed, Kingdra. Return. Go, Alakazam!"

"And Anabel calls out her own Alakazam! Let's see how it differs from Rich's!"

"Alakazam, Thunderpunch!"

Anabel's Alakazam lept towards Gyarados and hit it with an electrified punch, doing critical damage.

"Gyarados, wipe out Tyranitar with Hydro Pump!"

"Endure!!"

Gyarados fired a massive jet of water, which did hit Tyranitar. However, Tyranitar had braced itself and thusly survived the hit. Ash and Misty looked stunned.

"Ahahah! Now, push forward with Rock Slide!"

Tyranitar sent out more rocks at its opponents. Both Gyarados and Pikachu got hit hard, and both fainted.

"Oh my!! A double-KO for Rich's Tyranitar! Misty's now out of the fight, and Ash has only one Pokémon left!"

"Awwwwwww.......I'm the Cerulean Gym Leader, but I lost still......."

"Pikachu! You alright?"

"Pika pikaaaaaaaaa......chuu."

"Here, you did well. Try and pull it out, Glalie! Go!"

"And Ash's final choice is a Glalie!"

"Alakazam, Fire Punch!"

"You use Endure!"

Anabel's Alakazam rushed forward again, and hit Glalie with a burning punch. Ash, however, managed to use the same trick Rich had, so Glalie survived the attack.

"Hah, the same trick you used, Rich! Glalie, take down that Tyranitar with Ice Beam!"

Glalie shot out a beam of ice, hitting and defeating Tyranitar.

"Rich is out! Now it's down to Anabel versus Ash, Alakazam versus Glalie!"

"Fire Punch again!"

"Dodge and use Crunch!"

Alakazam swung out with another burning fist, but Glalie dodged. As soon as the flame faded, Glalie flew forward and crunched down on Alakazam's arm. The psychic Pokémon screamed out in pain as its strength faded.

"Don't give up, Alakazam!" Anabel told it telepathically. "Use your other arm to hit it with Fire Punch!"

Alakazam suddenly regained its focus, and swung with its other fist burning. It scored a direct hit, and Glalie fainted.

"..."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"And I thought we'd seen it all, but I was dead wrong! THAT was truly the match for the ages, the battle to end all battles! The winners and new champions of Sorbera Colosseum........Rich and Anabel!!

The crowd went wild as confetti and streamers were dropped down from the ceiling. Rich and Anabel approached Ash and Misty.

"That was great," Rich complimented. "I thought Juna and Ragen were tough, but you two gave us a whole new kind of challenge!"

"They WERE tough, Rich," Anabel added, "but still, I am very surprised we won."

"It couldn't have happened to a better pair," Misty said. "You two fought in perfect unity. It's almost like your love and your skill in battle are one and the same."

"Misty and I will be staying on Sorbera Island for now. We plan to make another challenge, so maybe I'll get that Emblem in the end. I'll look forward to seeing you guys at the Orre League Grand Conference!"

Misty and Ash left the arena.

"And now, to present our winners with their prizes, please welcome once again the governess of Sorbera Island, Juna!"

Juna came back out into the arena, holding a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what you have seen is truly how tag team battles should be conducted. Let's have a round of applause for Rich and Anabel, and for all our excellent trainer teams from this challenge!" The crowd cheered for a moment, then settled. "I am honored to present these prizes to you two. First, you each get a special Ribbon to commemorate your victory."

Juna carefully pinned a Ribbon on Rich and then one on Anabel as the crowd cheered again.

"Next is the symbol of Sorbera Island. Since our humble island is known as the island of love, this Pokémon is our official mascot. And not only that, you two get a special one I caught myself. Here."

Juna handed Rich a Poké Ball. He popped it open and a shiny yellow Luvdisc came out.

"Wow! A shiny Luvdisc! Thank you, Juna.....but I cannot keep this. I must share it with the one I share my love with. Anabel, will you become the trainer of our new shiny Luvdisc?"

"Of course!" Anabel took the ball from Rich, held in high in the air, then recalled Luvdisc into it.

"And last but certainly not least, you have won the Sorbera Emblem!"

Finally, Juna handed Rich a gold disc with the shape of Sorbera Colosseum engraved on it. He took out his Emblem Case and put it in.

"Let me see that Emblem Case, Rich." Rich showed his four Emblems to Juna. "Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at a qualifier for the Orre League Grand Conference! He has all four Emblems---Pyrite, Realgam, Snagem, and Sorbera! Congratulations!"

The crowd went wild again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Rich and Anabel met Juna in front of the Colosseum.

"I was very impressed by your skill," Juna said. "I think you'll do very well at the Grand Conference, which shall take place in the not too distant future at the new Orre Colosseum."

"Thank you, and thank you for all your help," Rich replied gratefully. He suddenly noticed, however, that Anabel seemed very sad about something. "What's wrong, Anabel?"

"I have a very bad feeling. Something bad involving Enigma Shadow is going to happen soon."

"Sad to say, you're probably right. Rich, Anabel, I am certain that Enigma Shadow will target the Grand Conference. After all, all of Orre's luminaries will be there along with the strongest Pokémon in the land. It wouldn't be like them at all if they didn't show their miserable faces there. That's why I want you to go to their Shadow Pokémon Factory on Citadark Isle to strike a pre-emptive blow."

"Citadark Isle?"

"Isn't that the volcanic island that used to be Cipher's headquarters?"

"Indeed it is. I was contacted by Secc from ONBS, you see. They recieved another letter signed to "The Mastermind of Shadow Pokémon" that said their factory is on Citadark, which is not too far to the northeast from here. It's got a huge sphere built on it, so you can't miss it. You can leave tomorrow, and I'll lend you my hydrofoil for the trip."

"Thank you. Anabel, we'll get a good night's sleep and set off for Citadark Isle tomorrow morning."

"Good. I want to get at Enigma Shadow......"

And so, after fierce battles against Juna & Ragen, then against Ash & Misty, Rich and Anabel emerged victorious in the Sorbera Colosseum challenge. With all four Emblems now in his possession, Rich can turn once again to fighting Enigma Shadow. The next destination is the Shadow Pokémon Factory on Citadark Isle. What new surprises and old facts await them there? Stay tuned!"

END of CHAPTER NINE

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Alas nice final collosseum battle. I thought rapid spin on a Starmie was pretty stupid for Misty but hey we got a good battle to read.

Now I shall get some popcorn and some nachos with cheese sauce to watch the return of Enigma Shadow.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Graet chpter! Ww I love those new pokémon!

Keep it up!,
    -XD
    Fan Fictions:

COMING SOON

Good chapter as always! Ooh, a shiny Luvdisc! Pretty.

Spoiler:- Hmm... *ponder*:

*counts down to Ardos and Eldes chapter*
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

Keep in mind we never saw the actual letter. He may have just been rambling and put it down.....or he may be leading them into a trap.

And since a chapter's ended, it's time for a new dub title!

13: Shadow's Ancient Attack (Legendary Treasure in the Emerald Ruins! Anabel vs. Rich?!)
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 17th June 2006 at 1:17 AM.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hmmm interseting. I think the emerald ruins will problay be close to Sorbera Island. Since shadow will attack Sorbera in Chapter 12 and then one chapter later their gonna be attacking anicent ruins. Interseting.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Goos chapter once again! What's the next one? I'm losing track. And off topic: Dammit! You claimed Saori!

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

Next is:

10: The Six Colors of the Citadark Rainbow (Citadark Isle Factory! Return of the Hexagon Brothers!!)

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Since I'm hot right now, let's push forward to chapter 10.
    ================================================== ====

CHAPTER TEN: The Six Colors of the Citadark Rainbow

Citadark Isle was a gloomy place, fitting for an evil organization's operations. Jagged peaks spiked up from its surface, and lava flowed down from a crater atop the island. Topping the sinister island was a gigantic sphere, as Juna had said.

Inside the sphere was a large chamber with many computers and a giant video screen. A tall man with long blue hair and dark sunglasses stood staring at the screen. His blue and gray robes hung on his thin frame, but still he had a sinister air about him.

A radar image appeared on the screen of the sea immidiately surrounding Citadark Isle. After a moment, the radar detected something approaching the island.

"They're coming," the man said to himself before stepping over to a desk and pressing a button. "Hexagon Brothers! You are summoned!"

Almost instantly, the Hexagon Brothers all appeared in the chamber.

"Hexagon Brothers reporting for duty, General Ardos!" Resix announced.

"Rich and Anabel are coming to this island," Ardos said. "You six are my top minions right now, so it is up to you to stop them."

"Of course, General!" Resix turned to the others. "And you know why? Because we are sextuplets! We are! We are! We strike terror throughout the land! For we are the Hexagon Brothers! Count off!"

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!"

"Five!"

"...........five? Are you serious, we're missing one again?"

"That's ridiculously impossible!" Browsix shouted. "Let me try this time. Count off!"

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!"

"Five........see, what did I say? Eh, it doesn't matter. He'll return soon---"

"ENOUGH!!!" Ardos screamed in frustration. "You fools better be skilled battlers to make up for your idiocy. I'll count you this time myself. Resix, one. Greesix, two. Purpsix, three. Yellosix, four. Blusix, five. Browsix, six. See, you're all there."

"Good!" Resix smiled. "Now, brothers, may you undertake your assignment with dignity and power! To your positions!"

All six Hexagon Brothers left the chamber.

"Why do I have to put up with such fools.......the master's plan should be almost ready by now......hm?"

Ardos turned back to the screen, where another signal had appeared. It turned out that this second one belonged to Rich and Anabel while the first was someone else's.

"That's them? But who else could be coming here of all places unannounced?"

Ardos tapped a button on the desk to bring up a security camera's view. In the distance, approaching the island, was a large yacht. A red-haired man who looked almost identical to Ardos, clad in red and gray robes and with the same sunglasses, was driving it. He appeared to be alone on the yacht.

"Grrrrr......it's him. Eldes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich and Anabel, meanwhile, were driving Juna's small hydrofoil through the choppy waters towards the island. Rich was at the wheel while Anabel monitored the navigation.

"What are our coordinates, Anabel?"

"We're in the Orre Sea.......and Citadark should be right......."

Suddenly the boat smashed right into the shore of Citadark Isle. Rich and Anabel were knocked down, but they jumped right back up and stepped out onto the rocky coastline.

"This is just a dandy, isn't it Anabel? We wrecked Juna's hydrofoil!"

"It's alright, we'll just pay her back for it when we're done here.......huh? Rich, do you see that?"

Anabel pointed at the yacht, which was now docked at the island's pier.

"Isn't that Verich's cruiser?"

"Yeah, Anabel, it is! What in the world would he be doing here?"

"Well, I don't know. But you two are here to shut down our factory, aren't you?!"

Rich and Anabel turned to see Resix, who had come out from inside the factory.

"Resix!"

"Get out of our way. We've got business in there."

"I don't think so. The Shadow General in charge of this factory has ordered us to stop you. That guy who came through earlier was insanely strong, so let's see about you!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Shadow Peon Resix
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I'll burn you with my white-hot Pokémon! Go, Camerupt and Magcargo!"

"Camerupt and Magcargo. Are you serious? Go, Salamence and Melodic! Melodic, Surf!"

Melodic summoned a huge wave and crashed it down onto Resix's team. Both Pokémon instantly fainted.

"And that is why you're a Peon."

"Grrrrr.....it's not over yet! Return, you two! Go, Quagsire and Butterfree!"

Resix sent out his second and final pair, a Shadow Quagsire and a Shadow Butterfree.

"Butterfree, Shadow Down!"

Flapping its wings, Butterfree scattered spores of shadow energy all over Rich's team. This attack weakened their defensive capabilities.

"Now, Quagsire, capitalize on that with Shadow Rave!"

Quagsire shot out spikes of shadow energy, hitting both of Rich's Pokémon for a fair amount of damage.

"I doubt this will present much trouble. Melodic, use Ice Beam on Butterfree!"

Melodic aimed and fired a beam of ice that hit Butterfree, inflicting high damage and freezing it solid.

"BUTTERFREE!!"

"Ah, I feel a bit rusty at this, but it should still work. Snag Ball, go!"

Rich threw a Snag Ball at the frozen form of Butterfree. The ball absorbed its target, tilted once........

........twice.............

........and three times before pinging. Rich had successfully Snagged Butterfree.

"I've still got Quagsire! Shadow Rave!"

Once again Quagsire launched spikes of shadow energy to hit Rich's team.

"This one will take a bit more time. Melodic, put it to sleep with Sing."

"Melllloo, melllllllooooodic......mellllooooooooooo...."

Melodic's song made Quagsire quickly fall asleep.

"Good, now use Dragon Claw to weaken it!"

Salamence breathed green flames onto its claws, then slashed Quagsire for high damage.

"Quagsire, no! Use Shadow Rave!"

Quagsire just stayed asleep, however.

"I think an Ice Beam will be sufficient enough, Melodic."

Melodic launched another Ice Beam, this one hitting Quagsire. It was still asleep, but took a bit more damage.

"That'll do! Snag Ball, go!"

Rich threw another Snag Ball, aimed at Quagsire. After absorbing its target and falling to the ground the ball rocked..........

.......once...........

........twice.............

........and three times.

"Don't you two have better things to do than bother us all the time?"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Bahhhh! The General won't stand for this!"

Resix ran off, but on his way he dropped a computer disk. Rich picked it up and looked at it.

"It says "Shadow Pokémon Program Disk 1." Think it's worth holding on to?"

"I'd keep it. You never know where it may come in handy. Now I think the next place we should go is that cave........"

Rich and Anabel walked to the cavernous entrance to the factory and went inside......

To Be Continued........

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Overally, that was a rather exciting battle, but Rapid Spin in a final round!? Judging by her experience, wouldn't Misty tell Starmie to use a more powerful attack, for instance Thunderbolt or Double-Edge?

And now for Enigma Shadow... I feel that Rich and Anabel are being led into a trap. Who in their right mind would simply divulge their HQ's location? The Hexagon Brothers are also appearing in the next chapter! I wonder what they're gonna do? ~_^

EDIT: AHH! NEW CHAPTER POSTED WHILE TYPING!

Okay, so I will post my thoughts on this chapter as well!

"We're in the Orre Sea.......and Citadark should be right......."

Suddenly the boat smashed right into the shore of Citadark Isle. Rich and Anabel were knocked down, but they jumped right back up and stepped out onto the rocky coastline.

"This is just a dandy, isn't it Anabel? We wrecked Juna's hydrofoil!"
    XD Man... they must have been dayd
    Last edited by Hahahabvc87; 17th June 2006 at 3:32 AM.

*hyperventalates* ARDOS!!! *dies*

This seriously made my day. Ardos is just plain sheer brillence. Cool, sexy, evil, sexy...

"ENOUGH!!!" Ardos screamed in frustration. "You fools better be skilled battlers to make up for your idiocy. I'll count you this time myself. Resix, one. Greesix, two. Purpsix, three. Yellosix, four. Blusix, five. Browsix, six. See, you're all there."
    I knew Ardos had a sense of humor somewhere.

A red-haired man who looked almost identical to Ardos, clad in red and gray robes and with the same sunglasses, was driving it.
    *sigh* Eldes... *fangirlism*

As you can probably tell, this is my favorite chapter yet. Just one question though: Don't the Hexagon Brothers usually use Pokemon that are the same color as their outfits? So why did Resix use a Quagsire and Butterfree?
    Banner by LoffyGlu
    Amidst the revival of the criminal organization Cipher, relationships are put under a crucial test of endurance. Some will grow tighter, some will shatter. But how do you fix a bond that has already been broken?

Current Chapter: Chapter Twelve: Fools' Gold

You cannot comprehend the true horror of Ronald McGiygas

Interesting chapters, I wonder where Greevil and Eldes are right now...

I can't wait for the battle because I can't wait to see my fakemon in action!!! ^_^
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

2 chapters in 3 hours??? butler,did i ever tell you your one of my favorite members here!

i knew the final would be against ash and misty! i knew!

and the hexagon brothers,man,dont they ever learn?!

starting to get suspicious about juna... *rolls eyes suspicously*

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

starting to get suspicious about juna... *rolls eyes suspicously*
    I was mushy suspicious of her long ago...     Spoiler:- Juna:

I'll be waiting forward to the next chapters! ^.^

~PEACE~

P.S. Assassins' up now, Butler. >.> There's more now... (I wonder how you can miss it.)

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

LOL!!!!!!

Oh man, I liked the first chapter, but Ardos is so darn funny. Great job.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast