Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Hrm.... This was a good Chapter! About the only thing I disliked about it was the fact that Rich lost... Oh well. He pulled himself out of the post-loss slump, which is a good thing. By the way,     Spoiler:
    Looks like I was probably wrong about it being the Deep King, but who knows? Anyway, I liked the Juggernaut's team, but it does seem slightly imbalanced. Two Steel-types on the same team? That and they're both weak to Fire-types? I assume that that's why he had a Poliwrath, but still... Ah well, it's probably just me. Great Chapter, and I can't wait to see how Rich is going to pull through this.

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

Great chapter, again. I saw no errors or bad things with this chapter, I liked everything about it. by the way, the fic that I've started should be up by the end of this week and I'm hoping that you'll read it Butler.

~fuzzy out~

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyqwilfish
    Great chapter, again. I saw no errors or bad things with this chapter, I liked everything about it. by the way, the fic that I've started should be up by the end of this week and I'm hoping that you'll read it Butler.

~fuzzy out~
    I'll read your fic here FuzzyQwilfish.

TGB I think we all knew Ray was going to lose but what a way to go down fighting!
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Hi i love this fic plus i think the leader of Enigma Shadow is
    Well, hello there! Always nice to see new readers. Come, join us for some of the now legendary Butler Empire cake.

Hrm.... This was a good Chapter! About the only thing I disliked about it was the fact that Rich lost... Oh well. He pulled himself out of the post-loss slump, which is a good thing.
    I had to have him lose at some point, and it fit in the best at this point in the story. Don't want him to be a Gary-Stu.....but then again, if I had him catching Lugia and I avoided it then, I think I'll avoid it forever.

did you take the description of the Juggernaut from the person of the same name in X-men? Because the mental image I got looked exactly like him...
    Have you ever seen that popular video floating around of a redubbed X-Men episode called "The Juggernaut B****!"? It's loaded with more swearing than a George Carlin comedy CD, but it's hilariously funny. That's what inspired me to do this whole Juggernaut arc. So to answer your question, yes, that's exactly where it came from.

Cool, I'll keep my eye out.

TGB I think we all knew Ray was going to lose but what a way to go down fighting!
    Who is Ray? O_o I know what you mean, just joking around.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Whoops got Rich and Ray mixed up. SORRY!
    Clamied Ships

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    I had to have him lose at some point, and it fit in the best at this point in the story. Don't want him to be a Gary-Stu.....but then again, if I had him catching Lugia and I avoided it then, I think I'll avoid it forever.
    I guess so... Oh well. Everyone needs a couple of defeats to keep the ego down, huh? And I really don't think you'll need to worry about Gary-Stuishness at all. Like you said, you managed to avoid it while he had Lugia. So no worries!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    Have you ever seen that popular video floating around of a redubbed X-Men episode called "The Juggernaut B****!"? It's loaded with more swearing than a George Carlin comedy CD, but it's hilariously funny. That's what inspired me to do this whole Juggernaut arc. So to answer your question, yes, that's exactly where it came from.
    I knew it! Muahahaha. I'm such a good guesser sometimes.

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

IT IS GONZAP. If it's not I'll poke myself in the eye, step on my own foot, and jab a rusty nail through my toe.
    I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool.
    -

True it may be Gonzap. The person does have a Skarmory...Gonzap has an obsession with them...The person is buff to the extreme...Gonzap's muscles are round in XD and square in Coll. (They really are)...But the person pounded his chest and roared...So it could very well be Gorigan...but I must still stick with my assumption that: It's an altogether new person. If I get it wrong, so what. I tried and my second guess is Gonzap.

~fuzzy out~

must...be..gonzap/gorigan!

edit:heres a fanmade pokemon:

name:dracat
    type: water/psychic
    appearance:a light blue cat-like thing that walks on 2 legs,it has sharp fangs and only one eye,like a cyclops,and it also wears a bell

whaddya think?
    Last edited by Zero Nexus; 24th May 2006 at 8:42 PM.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Interesting idea, zezrex. I was looking for a new Pokémon to put in Juggernaut's team in place of the now-Snagged Haunter, and that fits the bill perfectly. Thank you!

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hey Great Butler! Great job as always!

Happy that now Butler has the Shadow Illumnise and also the Tropican looks like a good new Pokemon you had there.

I am sad that Butler loss this match. Well, hope in the rematch he will get his revenge.

Sorry this is a short review. I am just burned out after doing a lot of homework last night. Hope you have the next chapter soon!

~Good night, and good luck~

FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

So, the great Rich losed, I knew that he would at some point, I know the way you write, Butler. So, the identity of the Juggernaut is still mysterous, I'm looking forward for his identity to reveal. Seems like next chapter will be of training/memories from my point of view. Ans as always: Keep It Up!
    Danny Fentom is my cartoon bishie

I used to be yoshi00

Hi, I've read Enigma Shadow before this and I would like to say that both fics are indeed rather colourful in description. Just reading the 1st episode got me wanting to read some more. I really like the way you wrote the battles (seeing that I love battling) and keep up the good work!

GoLurker

Quote Originally Posted by sceptilianmaster
    Hi, I've read Enigma Shadow before this and I would like to say that both fics are indeed rather colourful in description. Just reading the 1st episode got me wanting to read some more. I really like the way you wrote the battles (seeing that I love battling) and keep up the good work!

Well, thank you! It seems many first-time reviewers have popped up lately, but that's a good thing. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and I hope you enjoy it the rest of the way through!

[gives a slice of the world-famous Butler Empire cake]

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Yeah, I agree with some of these guys. Even though I'm a contest kind of person, I enjoy reading it because I also happen to be a big fan of double battles. Sometimes I wonder why people hate on that subject so much but I guess that it doesn't really matter now, does it? Adding some double battle combinations like the way that they do it in the anime would be even better, just to make it more colorful.
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554

Shadow-Centered Guest

First reply to this, cause I've just read it.

I like how you place Anabel in this fanfiction {She's cool} and add in great battles and dialogue.

Oh and the Juggerant is probalay Gonzap.

Hello there, Shadow-Centered! Yes, I could not resist putting Anabel in. I'm probably her #1 fan on SPPf....and say, if you're an Anabel fan too, join up with the fan club I run. The link's in my sig. Also, you should check out the story that preceded this one, "Enigma Shadow," which also is in my sig.

I've tried to do anime-style battle combos, wobbuffetds, but I've had trouble. I do try though.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Let's keep right on going. Before I begin chapter six, here's a new dub title---for the first of the Sorbera Island chapters.

8: Heartfelt Appeals (Pokémon Contest! Island of Love!)

And now, from that note, on to chapter six! This one's gonna be very short like the Justy chapter, so please bear with me.

================================================== =====

CHAPTER SIX: The Canyon Conundrum

A brilliant sunrise greeted Eclo Canyon the morning after Rich's crushing defeat at the Snagem Colosseum. The fiery orb rose over the horizon, casting a beautiful red glow into the sky.

Meanwhile, Rich and his Pokémon were already up and about. Riding Salamence, he was flying low through the Canyon to help train the dragon in agility. They flew for quite a while, Salamence twisting and flipping to perfectly trace the jagged outline of the canyon. Finally, they reached what appeared to be the end of the canyon, a huge wall of rocks blocking any further progress.

"Salamence, stop here."

Salamence slowed and landed gently. Rich jumped off its back and recalled it to its Poké Ball.

"You take a rest now, Salamence. We'll train some more later. For now, everyone, come out!"

Rich popped open the other five Poké Balls, and Milotic, Blaziken, Alakazam, Ludicolo, and Tyranitar appeaed before him.

"Are you guys ready to train for our next shot at Juggernaut?" The Pokémon responded positively, so Rich continued. "Good. You all will never know just how much this means to me, that you're all willing to follow me back into another fight with that brute. Thank you. Everyone, turn around. See that wall of rock? Our first training will be to simply knock it out. Milotic, Hydro Pump! Tyranitar, Hyper Beam! Alakazam, Psychic! Ludicolo, Ice Beam! Blaziken, Fire Blast!"

All the Pokémon charged up, then fired their attacks at the same spot on the rock wall. Just before the attacks hit, however, an energized blade of air---an Air Cutter attack---crashed down and blocked them.

"Yo, kid! What do you think you're doing?!"

A Skarmory landed behind Rich, and its trainer jumped off its back. He was a large man, very muscular and dressed in tight black pants and a red vest that was left open to show off his gigantic chest muscles. The man's most distinctive feature, however, were his long, jagged eyebrows and moustache.

Rich waved his hand to clear the smoke from the explosion, but did not turn right away.

"All this dust.........listen, I'm busy here! Leave me........." Rich turned around, and locked eyes with the man. "....uh.....uh..........."

The man seemed almost as surprised as Rich was.

"Rich?! Rich, is that you?!!"

"Gonzap, the leader of Team Snagem! You've come to pay me my comeuppance for leaving you and Cipher way back when, haven't you?! Salamence, atta----"

"Oh, no! Not at all!" Gonzap chuckled. "I know I used to have orders from Cipher's old boss Evice to take you out on sight, but those days are long past. We're no longer part of Cipher or Enigma Shadow. In fact, we're not criminals at all anymore. We're just a band of trainers who have dedicated ourselves to our Pokémon and battling."

"I guess that makes sense. But would you care to fill me in on why I can't train here?"

"There would be a disaster if that rock wall was destroyed. The hardened magma that rings the crater where Mt. Battle used to be would break off, then the magma could flood out all of Eclo Canyon---killing us and everyone at the Colosseum."

"Whoa! That's enough reason for me! Milotic, Alakazam, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Ludicolo.....hold off. Now, Gonzap....I'd call you old friend, but I'm not sure it applies."

"Hohoho! Of course it does. Now that neither of us is involved in that Cipher crap anymore, nothing's stopping us from being friends."

"Good, then. Please explain how you got the Colosseum and all?"

"It's quite a story. After Michael took down Cipher's Grand Master Greevil, we had planned to make a comeback and establish Team Snagem as the ruling gang in Orre once again. Right before our plan was to go forward, Sherles and the biggest group of those cutie Officer Jennys found our hideout. Naturally we didn't want to go to jail, so we negotiated a way out. They helped us build the Colosseum, and wouldn't put us in jail. However, we can't leave Eclo Canyon, so we've become dedicated to our training."

"Hm. That's quite a story, Gonzap."

"Indeed it is. What brought you all the way out here, anyway?"

"Sigh.....it's such a long story. My wife and I came here on vacation but, as I'm sure you know by now, Enigma Shadow returned at the same time."

"Your wife? What's her name?"

"Anabel. Here's a picture of her."

Rich took a picture of himself and Anabel from his pocket and showed it to Gonzap.

"She's very cute. You caught yourself a good one, hahah!"

"Thank you."

"So where is she now? Why isn't she with you?"

"There was an accident in Phenac City. She fell and hit her head in the Pre Gym, and is now in the hospital there. I came here with the goal of winning at the Colosseum for her and bringing back the Snagem Emblem, but I lost to the Juggernaut last night."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Juggernaut's real tough. Tell ya what, come with me back to the old Team Snagem base. We'll have a battle there, so you can toughen up for Juggernaut. Agreeable?"

"Sure, let's do it! You guys up for it?"

Rich's Pokémon all cried out in approval. He nodded and recalled them, then sent out Salamence and got on its back. Gonzap got on his Skarmory's back, and together the two of them flew back through the canyon towards Team Snagem's base.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Snagem base was an old, run-down steel building leaned up against the wall of the canyon. Gonzap and Rich recalled their Pokémon and went inside, where there was a round area ringed by old metal scraps. The Snagem leader pointed Rich to a spot in the ring, then he took a spot opposite.

"Yo, Agrev! Get yourself down here!"

A Team Snagem member rushed down the nearby staircase and faced Gonzap.

"Yes, sir, Master Gonzap! What is it?"

"Rich and I are going to have a battle. I want you to referee."

"Alright then, Gonzap. Have you agreed on a number of Pokémon?"

"I think we should use all six," Rich suggested. "If this is to be a training battle, I really think it can be nothing else."

"Any objections to that, Gonzap?"

"None whatsoever."

"Good! In that case, the Double Battle between Rich and Gonzap, the leader of Team Snagem, will now begin! Each trainer will use six Pokémon and the match ends when all six have fainted! Ready, and......GO!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Snagem Head Gonzap
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Gonzap steps forward, punches the air several times, then leaps up with an uppercut. He then throws two Poké Balls, sending out a Venusaur and a Slaking]

"Venusaur and Slaking..........let's get going, Blaziken and Tyranitar! Tyranitar, Flamethrower!"

Tyranitar took a deep breath to draw in air, then exhaled a stream of fire at Venusaur. The Pokémon took a hard hit.

"Venusaur, attack with Frenzy Plant!"

Venusaur sent energy into the ground, then several huge roots dug up and whipped Tyranitar with amazing force. Tyranitar did not faint, but it came close.

"Blaziken, Sky Uppercut!"

Blaziken rushed forth and hit Slaking with a powerful uppercut.

"Roar!"

Slaking turned to Venusaur, and roared incredibly loudly. Venusaur turned into energy and returned to its Poké Ball, then another ball burst open and a Blastoise appeared.

"Ah HA! I see what you're up to. Tyranitar, Thunder!"

Tyranitar absorbed power, then loosed it into the sky in the form of several lightning bolts. The bolts then crashed down onto Blastoise and caused severe damage.

"It doesn't matter, because if I take your Pokémon down first, you know what happens! Blastoise, help Slaking by getting rid of Blaziken! Hydro Cannon!"

Two water cannons popped out of Blastoise's shell, then it fired massive blasts of water at Blaziken. The hit instantly knocked out the Pokémon.

"Alright, then. Blaziken, return! Go, Ludicolo! Use Giga Drain!"

Ludicolo jumped onto Blastoise and glowed green, draining away its remaining energy and making it faint.

"Not bad, Rich, not bad at all. Return, Blastoise! Next up it will be......Exploud, go! Slaking, Hyper Beam!"

Slaking yawned, then fired a massive red energy beam at Tyranitar. Tyranitar's Rock type blocked the full impact, but the attack was still strong enough to knock Tyranitar out.

"Return, Tyranitar! Go, Milotic! Ludicolo, use Dynamicpunch!"

Ludicolo's fists glowed bright red as it hit Exploud with a superbly strong punch.

"Exploud, use Roar on Slaking!"

Exploud turned and roared at Slaking, sending the ape Pokémon back to its Poké Ball. Another ball burst open, and Venusaur reappeared.

"Milotic, Ice Beam! Let's go!"

Milotic hit Venusaur with a freezing beam of ice. Because it was already weakened from Tyranitar's Flamethrower, Venusaur fainted.

"Arrrgghh! My luck turned on me there! Venusaur, return. Skarmory, go!"

"Ludicolo, Surf!"

Ludicolo created a huge wave of water and crashed it down on Gonzap's team. Both Exploud and his newly-deployed Skarmory took some damage.

"Exploud! Hyper Voice!"

Exploud took a deep breath.......then blasted from its mouth and the tubes ringing its head the most excruciating, eardrum-piercing sound imaginable. Ludicolo and Milotic were hit quite hard by the attack, and even Rich had to hold his ears. Gonzap and Skarmory didn't seem affected at all, though.

Finally, the blast stopped and Rich took his hands off his ears.

"Geez, Gonzap. How do you do that and not be affected?"

"I guess after a while you get used to it."

"I know I wouldn't be able to. Milotic, attack Exploud with Hydro Pump!"

Milotic took aim, then attacked Exploud with a pressurized jet of water. Exploud was nearly knocked out, but again, not quite.

"How frustrating. Ludicolo, use Surf to finish off Exploud!"

Ludicolo created another huge wave and crashed it down onto Gonzap's team. Exploud fainted while Skarmory was weakened a bit more.

"I haven't had a battle this tough in a long, long time! Return, Exploud. Come on, Slaking, let's go! Skarmory, use Aerial Manuvers!"

Skarmory flew up into the air a bit, and began to glow with a blue shine as it powered up.

"Slaking, Aerial Ace!"

Slaking stood up, towering over Rich's Pokémon. It then took a swipe at Ludicolo, hitting it hard with super-effective damage and nearly making it faint.

"Milotic, keep fighting! Use Surf!"

Milotic crashed yet another giant wave onto Gonzap's team, slightly injuring Slaking but doing more damage to Skarmory.

"Ludicolo, finish off that Skarmory NOW! Fire Punch!"

Ludicolo's fists became fiery, then it jumped from Milotic's head towards Skarmory and hit it with the burning punch. It was a critical hit, and Skarmory fainted.

"Skarmory, my first Pokémon! Return.....go, Charizard! Use Blast Burn now!"

Charizard loosed a fireball at Ludicolo. When it hit, the fireball exploded into a massive burst of flames that knocked out Ludicolo.

"Ludicolo, return! Go, Alakazam! Use Psychic on Slaking now!"

Alakazam's eyes glowed, then a blue aura surrounded Slaking. It was lifted into the air by Alakazam's psychic powers, then dropped hard. This was also a critical hit, and it caused extremely high damage to Slaking.

"SURF!"

Another wave attack from Milotic defeated both Charizard, whose Fire type was weak to the water attack, and Slaking as well.

"Gwwwwoooooohh!!! The head of Team Snagem loses?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"The battle is over!" Agrev announced. "The winner is Rich!"

"Well! I must say, Rich, that was quite the rigorous experience. I don't think you even needed training to take down Juggernaut, if you want my honest opinion."

"Really? Then tell me what it was that happened."

"Your mind wasn't focused. Remember what you said about Anabel being in the hospital back in Phenac? You were rightfully worried about her, but you let your mind wander and Juggernaut took advantage of that. If you focus like you did against me, you can beat him with no trouble."

"I guess........thank you, Gonzap. I'll be on my way now."

"Don't leave yet. Agrev!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Get the members of Team Snagem together. I'm calling a conference."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour later, all the members of Team Snagem were outside the base sitting on folding metal chairs. A stage had been set up with the scraps of metal lying around in the hideout, and Gonzap was standing behind a steel podium. Rich, meanwhile, was seated in another folding chair off to the side.

"This special meeting of the honorable council of Team Snagem is now called to order! Tonight we have only one subject to speak of. During the day today, I had a battle with a trainer who is in the area to win at our Colosseum. Not only that, I lost this battle."

The crowd became angry and a bit rowdy. Wakin stood up with a look of rage on his face.

"Let us at the fool, Gonzap! We'll teach him what happens when he messes with Team Snagem!"

"Sit down, Wakin. I am not worried about losing this match, nor am I angry at who I lost to. I know that Biden and Wakin already know this person. Please, give a warm Team Snagem welcome to Rich Mistbloom!"

Gonzap beckoned Rich over to the podium from his seat while the crowd settled down and applauded. They all knew Rich had beaten Biden and Wakin, and they held great respect for anyone who could defeat Gonzap.

"Rich was training with me today because he wants to win against the champion of our Colosseum, the Juggernaut. He doesn't lack skill or strength, though, what happened is that he felt alone against Juggernaut's brutal strength, snapping under the pressure and not being able to battle. That is why, Rich, I have decided that Team Snagem will back your efforts in the Colosseum one hundred percent. When you're ready to make another challenge, know that we're behind you and are rooting for you."

"Thank you, thank you very much, Gonzap! Really, it does mean a lot......and I'm sure Anabel would be pleased too if she were here."

"That isn't all. I also want to award you a special prize for defeating me. I am naming you an honorary elite member of the new Team Snagem, a title that signifies your standing as one of the strongest trainers in Eclo Canyon."

"Thank you, again! I.........tomorrow I will make my challenge, and tomorrow I'll beat Juggernaut once and for all."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Rich was sitting at a campfire with Salamence and Milotic out.

"We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow, you guys. Do you think you can do it?"

"Salalaaaaaa, mence...."

"Miloooooooooooooo."

"You're right. I've got to buck up and go for that title like there's nothing else in the world. I'll bring you back that emblem this time, Anabel, you can count on that..."

Rich looked up at the clear sky, marveling at the beauty of the stars and the moon.

Training with Team Snagem's leader, Gonzap, was just what Rich needed following his loss to Juggernaut. After beating Gonzap in a battle, Rich finally realized that he lost in the Colosseum because he couldn't focus on his battles. Now with his goal even clearer and more determined than ever to win, can he take down Juggernaut this time? Stay tuned!

END of CHAPTER SIX

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Same old stratigey of Gonazp's, Got that from the Orre Collosseum I see.

Good job on this chapter but I've been noticing something. Evre since this fic started I fell that Rich's Tyrantiar knows more than 4 attacks.
    Clamied Ships

They all have more than four attacks, actually. Something like Alakazam just doesn't need anything outside of Psychic, the element punches and Protect/Endure, for example. Tyranitar has a very wide movepool, so it can use many different attacks.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

same old gonzap,seen it comin!

edit:wait a miniute,i just remembered somthing:
    "Jumpluff, Pay Day!"

Again Jumpluff shook its arms, this time to launch a flurry of gold coins at Blaziken. The coins hit and caused some damage.
    how can jumluff learn pay day???

~zezrex5 out~

hmm...zerzex I'm failing to see where that came from, but i dunno. Good chapter Butler, I liked the strategy of Gonzap from his Orre Colloseum battles. Yeah, he was pretty tough in the Orre Colloseum...anyways, I'm eager to see what will happen in the next chapter.

~fuzzy out~

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyqwilfish
    hmm...zerzex I'm failing to see where that came from

~fuzzy out~
    it came from one of the earlier chapters!

~zerex5 out~

Quote Originally Posted by zezrex5
    same old gonzap,seen it comin!

edit:wait a miniute,i just remembered somthing:

how can jumluff learn pay day???

~zezrex5 out~
    Egg Move way back when from G/S/C.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hi I'm back! I never checked because I was so caught in, sorry. Now I'm sure it's     Spoiler:- :

I could be wrong though. Oh and new pokémon idea!

Merapii
    The singer pokémon
    Flying/Electric
    Attacks: Thunder, Hyper Voice, Explosion, Roar, Sing, All electric attacks, Sound King(roar but exchanges every pokémon but the user)
    Description: It's just a small chicken version of Zapdos.
    Pokédex Description: Merapii like to sing. They sing from early in the morning until late at night. It then wakes up three hours later and sings again.

Great fic!,
    -Blue Meowth
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast