Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Hi there, and thank you for the submission! I'll write it in where I can.

And while we're at it, I'll reveal two titles---one brand new, and the other the dub title of the second Sorbera Island chapter.

9: The Misty Mistbloom (Sorbera Colosseum! Tag Battle Tourney!)

12: Return to Sorbera Island! Shadow's Takeover!

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 14: Goldenrod City Under Siege (Part 1)
    Next: Goldenrod City Under Siege (Part 2)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    Hi there, and thank you for the submission! I'll write it in where I can.

And while we're at it, I'll reveal two titles---one brand new, and the other the dub title of the second Sorbera Island chapter.

9: The Misty Mistbloom (Sorbera Colosseum! Tag Battle Tourney!)

12: Return to Sorbera Island! Shadow's Takeover!
    9. Hmm looks like Misty's gonna be in this! She's third cutest in the cutey list. Well in her new clothes she is.

12. Ah so Sorbera Island is getting attacked by Enigma Shadow. Interesting. Is Sorbera a place you made up?
    -Blue Meowth
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

I believe it is Blue Meowth. I'm just guessing though.

~fuzzy out~

Yes, I made up Sorbera Island because I felt Orre needed a tropical island area outside of the Oasis PokéSpot (which only looks like one >_>)

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Yes, true it does. Everywhere else in Orre looks like adesert (with thexception of Phenac City, but that's surrounded by desert) basically, Orre is one great desert, with a forest surrounding the HQ Lab and Kaminko's Lab.

~fuzzy out~

Everywhere else in Orre looks like adesert
    Orre is supposed to be a desert. That is the reason why there is not much wild pokemon. ^_^ If you haven't noticed from somewhere... Or even part desert as the port and lab are not deserts but the rest is.

Okay, now I'll wait for the next chapter.

~PEACE~

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

Here he comes again......the Rich vs. Juggernaut grudge match is soon to be at hand!
    ================================================== ====

CHAPTER SEVEN: Juggernaut's Snagem Showdown

Rich and his Pokémon had had a good night's rest, and the day after training with Gonzap, they were ready to go for the Snagem Colosseum challenge again. With Anabel in his heart and battles on his mind, Rich marched through the Colosseum's front door and right up to the registration counter.

"Hello! Welcome to Snagem......Mr. Mistbloom? Why are you here?"

"I want to enter again."

"I'm afraid I cannot allow that. If you faced Juggernaut again, he'd likely kill your Pokémon for your bothering him. This is for the good of your Pokémon, sir, get out of here while you still can."

Rich slammed his hand down on the desk.

"I'm entering again, and that's that! I made a promise that I would win here for my beloved wife, and over my dead body will some musclehead like Juggernaut stop me!"

"I am very sorry, Mr. Mistbloom. If I allowed you to enter and anything happened to your Pokémon, Snagem Colosseum would lose its license to operate. Please, just lea----"

"Stop! Let him in."

Gonzap, with Biden and Wakin in tow, had entered behind Rich.

"M-Mister Gonzap, sir!"

"Wakin, you and Biden go off and get ready for your battles. I can deal with this."

Wakin and Biden nodded, then jumped over the rail and entered the Colosseum.

"What is this about not letting Rich enter?"

"Mister Gonzap, sir, I know what Juggernaut's capable of. If he faces Rich again, he will become angry and may kill Rich's Pokémon. And if that happened, we'd lose our license to operate."

"That's not going to happen. Rich lost the last time because his mind wasn't focused. This time, I can vouch that he's one hundred and ten percent ready for Juggernaut. Let him in."

"If you wish, Mister Gonzap. Mr. Mistbloom, please enter through here."

"Thank you, Gonzap."

"Think nothing of it. Remember, we've supporting you!"

After shaking hands with Gonzap, Rich followed the attendant to the waiting room. She then left. After a moment, Rich released all six of his Pokémon.

"You guys all ready for this? We're going to face a tough challenge now, but I believe in all of you."

Another attendant came into the room.

"Mr. Mistbloom, your first match is ready."

"Thank you. Everyone, return!"

Rich recalled his Pokémon then followed the attendant to the arena.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen!" the announcer called out. It's time for another knockout challenge at the Snagem Colosseum! Now entering the arena are the first two competitors!"

Rich entered from the left hand gate, and from the right came Joseph, the Eevee trainer.

"Round one, Rich versus Joseph! Let the battle begin!"

"Hello, again! I didn't expect to see you here again so soon. My Eevees are as strong as ever, so let's battle again!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Rider Joseph
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Joseph throws two Poké Balls, sending out Eevee.....and an Espeon]

"Oh, Espeon? So you've changed things up a bit. Go, Tyranitar and Milotic!"

"Espeon, Calm Mind!"

Espeon shut its eyes and focused its mind. It glowed green as it powered up.

"Surf, Milotic!"

Milotic created a massive wave of water and crashed it down on Joseph's team, hitting Eevee harder than Espeon.

"Tyranitar, use Rock Slide!"

Tyranitar drilled the ground with its claw, kicking up rocks at Joseph's team. Eevee was knocked out while Espeon took quite a hit.

"Hmm, you got Eevee down quickly this time. Eevee, return! Go, Umbreon! Attack with Psychic, Espeon!"

Espeon's eyes glowed as it used psychic power to lift Milotic into the air and crash it down. Milotic was hit fairly hard.

"Use another Surf!"

Milotic crashed another wave down on Joseph's team, this time hitting both of the Pokémon with equal force.

"Use Crunch to finish Espeon off, Tyranitar!"

The large green Pokémon rushed forward and crunched on Espeon with its sharp fangs. Indeed, this was the blow that defeated Espeon.

"This is turning out even worse than last time. Espeon, return! It's all up to you now, so go Alumineon!"

Joseph's final Pokémon was Alumineon, a Steel type that looked like an Espeon with iron armor. Even though Rich already knew what it was (Anabel's father, Ein, was the one who created it) he scanned it with the P*DA anyway.

"Alumineon, the steel plate Pokémon. Evolves from Eevee under the influence of a Metal Coat. Alumineon are rarely seen in the wild, and few trainers own them. Though their bodies are mostly comprised of metal, they have powerful abilities with electricity as well. This species hunts by shocking and stunning its prey with electricity, so it is easier to capture."

"So you know Alumineon already? No big deal. Umbreon, Bite!"

Umbreon jumped forth and bit Milotic. Despite the attack's fairly high strength, Milotic didn't seem affected much.

"Milotic, Hydro Pump on Alumineon!"

Milotic took aim and hit Alumineon with a pressurized blast of water, doing quite a bit of damage.

"Tyranitar, follow that with a Brick Break to Umbreon!"

Umbreon tried to dodge, but Tyranitar still managed to hit it with a powerful, super-effective punch.

"Alumineon, Iron Tail! Let's go!"

Alumineon's tail glowed with a metallic shine, then it rushed forward and bashed the tail into Tyranitar. This was a super-effective hit.

"Umbreon, use Faint Attack!"

The black cat-like Pokémon faded into the shadows, drew close to Milotic, then reappeared and slammed into it. However, once again this attack did not do much.

"Milotic, wanna go for the win?"

"Milllllloooo!"

"Well said, old friend. Hydro Pump!"

Milotic hit Alumineon with another blast of water, taking it down.

"Return, Alumineon......."

"Tyranitar, use Brick Break to finish this up!"

Tyranitar jumped forward with surprising speed and nailed Umbreon with another punch. This finished off Umbreon.

"My Eevees!! They lost again!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rich is the winner! Congratulations!"

As he was accustomed to by this point, Rich bowed to the cheering crowd then followed the attendant back to the waiting room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, the attendant returned for Rich. No words were spoken, he just got up and followed her back to the arena.

"Round one was exciting, but what will round two bring? Please welcome our next competitors!"

Rich entered from his gate. Facing him was a familiar face--Biden from Team Snagem.

"Rich versus Biden! Let the battle begin!"

"You beat me last time, but Team Snagem will last forever! I'll prove my point by winning this match!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Team Snagem Biden
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Biden throws two Poké Balls, sending out Sonifone and a Tropius]

"Let's make this a great match. Go, Blaziken and Salamence! Salamence, attack with Fire Blast!"

Salamence loosed a fireball that was aimed at Tropius, but the Grass and Flying type managed to dodge it.

"Hah! Our last battle will be nothing compared to this! Tropius, Aerial Ace!"

Tropius flapped its broad leaves to fly up a bit, then it dive-bombed Blaziken for extremely high damage.

"Blaziken, fight back! Flamethrower!"

Blaziken answered right back by blasting Tropius with powerful flames.

"Not so fast. Sonifone, take out that Blaziken! Use Amplify!"

Tropius glowed red, then Sonifone did as well. Sonifone then sent a blast of energy at Blaziken, knocking it out.

"What? What was that attack?"

Suddenly, the P*DA activated by itself.

"Amplify. An attack of the Normal type. Only used in Double Battles. Takes the amount the partner's health has been decreased by, doubles it, and inflicts that amount on the target."

"Dirty trick......"

"Heheheh. We might be legit now, but deep down, we still have the blood of the old Team Snagem in our veins. We just exercise our sneakiness in battles now!"

"Hmph, I'll still win. Return, Blaziken! Go, Milotic! Salamence, Brick Break!"

Salamence smashed Sonifone with its claws, inflicting very high damage.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

ribonucleic Guest

great chapter once again butler. Sorry for not posting in a while but i have caught up and the story is great. Alumineon is a mad pokemon, i wish it was in the pokemon games.

Also that move Amplify was cool, you really are creative. Well once agin great work, and I hope to see many new pokemons.

Hi there, welcome back!

I must apologize for leaving off in the middle of a battle. There'll be more soon, I promise.

I had wanted to come up with an exclusive move for Sonifone so it wouldn't always be just Hyper Voice. Amplify came naturally from there.

And.......    Spoiler:- a spoiler!:

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hey Great Butler! Dang it, need to reply to your stories faster!

Anyways, I read Chapater Six and this part of Chapter Seven and so far so good. Here's a quickie review:

Chapter Six
    I liked the battle between Rich and Gonzap. That's good that now Rich can focus on his battles.

Chapter Seven
    I like how you made Rich not obeying the person that told Rich he can't battle. Also, yay both Alumineon and Sonifone is back!

Oh, and I looked at the spoiler you had put. This should be intersting. Can't wait!

~Good night, and good luck~

FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

hey butler! loved the chapter!

~zerex5 out~

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Once again great chapter! I got too caught in to review, sorry...
    Also this evo must be a made-up 'caus none of Rich's pokémon can evolve.
    Just so you know I may keep my Battle Frontier idea but I won't releace it for a while. Oh and Juggernaut's     Spoiler:- :

Great fanfic!,
    -Blue Meowth
    Fan Fictions:
    Pokémon Advanced Sinnoh: Coming Soon
    The Cresselia Project: Coming Soon

The Diamond and Pearl Project:
    COMING SOON

Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: Coming Soon

Hmm...I like this chapter Butler. Amplify was good, a very good idea. and I'm thinking that either the evolution you're talking about will be Tropius or possibly Skarmory...

~fuzzy out~

when its ardos vs eldes,will they have the orre coliseum pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by zezrex5
    when its ardos vs eldes,will they have the orre coliseum pokemon?
    It will be a mix. Both of their teams will contain Citadark Pokémon, Orre Colosseum Pokémon, and new ones.

And yes, the evolution is a brand-new Pokémon. Keep in mind it's one of Rich's, though, hence why it will change his life.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Sorry for not reviewing earlier! My internet was down all of yesterday, so I couldn't really do anything... But on another note, great Chapters! I enjoyed the little morale booster that Gonzap provides, and I can't wait to see how this challenge turns out... hope the Juggernaut doesn't go berserk on Rich's Pokemon this time. But he's got all of Team Snagem cheering for him now, which should be a nice thing to have on his side. Glad to see the return of Alumineon, too!     Spoiler:- A spoiler:

Until we meet again...
    The Legacy Continues

A story of events in the world of Pokémon, long after Ash Ketchum has retired from the scene. His young child, determined to surpass even her father's incredible achievements, has a long and fantastic journey ahead of her... even as forces greater than any known before conspire to arrange their own ends behind the scenes.

Returning soon, revised and infinitely better than the original.

Gonzap always struck me as a nice guy hiding under an evil facade. In Colosseum, especially once you play XD, it's easy to see that he's really just working under Cipher's heel---he just seems more evil in Colosseum because he has a personal score to settle with Wes. In XD, he IS a good guy even though his goons steal the Snag Machine; after all, he does give it back, and he does help you break into the Cipher Key Lair.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    Gonzap always struck me as a nice guy hiding under an evil facade. In Colosseum, especially once you play XD, it's easy to see that he's really just working under Cipher's heel---he just seems more evil in Colosseum because he has a personal score to settle with Wes. In XD, he IS a good guy even though his goons steal the Snag Machine; after all, he does give it back, and he does help you break into the Cipher Key Lair.
    I agree 120%.

-EDIT-And if you say that the evolution is one of Rich's then it has to be...
        Spoiler:- None other than...:

~fuzzy out~
    Last edited by Dimentio; 28th May 2006 at 11:30 PM.

Chapter Seven, continued.....warning, this chapter contains a lot of profanity--but it is censored.

================================================== ==

"Milotic, Ice Beam!"

Milotic fired a beam of solid ice at Tropius. It hit the Grass and Flying type, and instantly KO'd it.

"Ahhh! Tropius, return! Go, Beedrill! Sonifone, attack with Hyper Voice!"

Sonifone focused, then attacked with a blast of sound. Both Salamence and Milotic were hit fairly hard.

"Salamence! Use Flamethrower!"

"Endure!"

Salamence loosed a stream of fire from its mouth at Beedrill. Beedrill was hit with incredible force, but it endured the hit.

"Now that we survived that, Beedrill, use Sludge Bomb!"

From its stinger Beedrill fired a large lump of purple sludge, hitting and poisoning Milotic.

"Milotic, don't put up with that! Surf!"

Milotic created and crashed down a huge wave of water, knocking out Sonifone and doing quite a bit of damage to Beedrill.

"Bah! I'm not finished yet! Return, Sonifone. Go, Smeargle! Extremespeed!"

Smeargle spun its tail around like a whip, then tackled Milotic with incredible speed. Much to Biden's surprise, however, it didn't seem to do much.

"What? That attack's stronger than that!"

"You've forgotten, Milotic's Marvel Scale power. It's poisoned, so its ability to withstand physical blows becomes much higher. Now show him what we're capable of, Salamence! Use Bric-----"

Salamence suddenly flew up into the air---disobeying Rich by not using Brick Break---glowed bright green, then dive-bombed Smeargle with supersonic speed. This mystery attack did catastrophic damage to Smeargle and knocked it out, but Salamence seemed tired as it landed.

"What was......what just happened?"

"Return, Smeargle! Clearly your Salamence just learned a new attack, but that's not like anything I've seen before!"

Rich opened his P*DA, hoping to find the answer.

"Meteoric Swarm, an attack of the Dragon type. Allows an extremely powerful, full strength attack, but tires out the user after use."

"Meteoric Swarm......good job, Salamence! Let's finish this up, Milotic. Dragonbreath!"

Milotic breathed a cloud of foul-smelling air onto Beedrill, knocking out the extremely weakened Bug and Poison type.

"Ayieeeeh! Team Snagem's not what it used to be~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rich is the winner of the match! Congratulations!"

Rich gave his customary bow to the audience before leaving the arena.....ahead of the attendant, nonetheless.

It wasn't long before the attendant returned.

"Mr. Mistbloom, the semifinals await."

Rich looked up---he had been musing over the picture of Anabel again---and followed the attendant without a word.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The semifinals of the Snagem Colosseum knockout challenge will now begin! Ladies and gentlemen, your first two semifinalists!"

Rich entered the arena and found he recognized his next opponent as well---it was Gonzap's right-hand man, Wakin.

"Semifinal match! Rich versus Wakin! Let the battle begin!"

"I don't know how you managed to beat Gonzap. That doesn't matter now though....it's you and me!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Team Snagem Wakin
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Wakin throws two Poké Balls, sending out Tropican and Vileplume]

"Ah, two familiar faces. Let's get going, Salamence and Blaziken!"

"Tropican! Wing Attack!"

Tropican grew two large leaves from its back, then flew forward and whipped Blaziken with them for a strong hit.

"Salamence, defend us! Use Flamethrower!"

Salamence loosed a jet of fire from its mouth at Vileplume. It hit and did high damage.

"Blaziken, use Fire Blast to get rid of Vileplume NOW!"

Blaziken did so, launching a fireball at Vileplume. As soon as it hit, Vileplume fainted.

"This isn't going well. Vileplume, return! Go, Jumpluff! Sunny Day!"

Jumpluff waved its arms, summoning the bright light.

"Now, Tropican.......Wing Attack again!"

Tropican whipped Blaziken with its wing-like leaves again, nearly knocking it out.

"Our resolve is stronger than it was last time. Winning will not be easy. Salamence, Flamethrower!"

Powered up by the sunlight, Salamence's fiery attack hit Jumpluff extremely hard.

"Blaziken, we've got a rhythm. Let's keep it going with Fire Punch!"

Blaziken's claw turned into a fireball, then it delivered a knockout blow to Jumpluff.

"Jumpluff, no! Return.........let's go, Sceptile! Attack with Aerial Ace!"

Sceptile leaped up and swiped at Blaziken, finishing it off.

"Return, Blaziken! Go, Alakazam!"

"Wing Attack!"

Tropican used another Wing Attack, this one on Alakazam for high damage.

"Let's begin to finish this up, Salamence. Fire Blast!"

Salamence launched a fireball from its maw at Sceptile. It was a critical hit, and Sceptile fainted.

"NO!!!! Sceptile, return.....!"

"Psychic, Alakazam!"

Alakazam's eyes glowed blue as it lifted Tropican into the air and slammed it down. This was a super-effective hit.

"Tropican, use Solarbeam!"

From its mouth, Tropican launched a beam of green light at Alakazam to defeat it.

"Alright, that's fine. Alakazam, return! Go, Milotic! Salamence, finish this for good! FLAMETHROWER!"

Salamence blasted Tropican with intense flames. When they faded, it was down.

"No! No! No! NO!!!! I guess I really am nothing next to Gonzap. But watch out---Juggernaut's next!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rich is heading to the finals! Congratulations!"

Something was different this time. Rich didn't take his usual bow---he simply walked out of the arena and back to the waiting room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he got back to the waiting room, Rich went right to the videophone and dialed a number. Nurse Joy soon appeared on the screen.

"Nurse Joy, Phenac Pokémon Center."

"Nurse Joy, it's Rich."

"Oh, hi Rich! I'm glad you called, actually. Anabel's alright, we ran all the tests on her and things are just fine. Some of the results surprised us, but I'm sure you'll find out yourself. So what did you call about?"

"I just wanted to see her, see if I could talk to her."

"Let me check.......hmmm......yes, we can do that."

After a moment, Anabel appeared on the screen. She was still in the hospital bed but looked much more lively than when Rich had left.

"Rich! I'm so happy to see you!"

"I'm happy to see you, too. How are you feeling?"

"I've never felt better. Nurse Joy sure worked wonders, that's for sure, but noone's worked more wonders on me than you."

"Heheheh. I've been told I have that effect on people."

"So will I be able to see you again soon?"

"Hopefully. I lost my first match against Juggernaut, but I'm about to face him again. I'm going to win this time, for you......"

"Good. Good luck, and remember that I love you always...."

"You too......"

Rich hung up, and the image vanished. Right at that moment, the attendant returned.

"Mr. Mistbloom, before I take you to face Juggernaut, I must say you are the bravest trainer I've ever seen. Are you prepared to face his strength again?"

"I'm more ready than ever. Bring him on!"

Rich followed the attendant to the fateful match......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen, the final match is at hand! Now entering the arena for his grudge match with the champ......from Phenac City, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH!!!!!"

A cloud of dust exploded in front of the left-hand gate and Rich confidently entered.

"And now........the champ! His crushing power destroyed Rich last time, but how will fate turn in this match? We're about to find out! Here he comes! The one......the only.......JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!"

The right hand gate exploded in a cloud of dust, and out from the cloud stepped Juggernaut---muscular and clad in his red armor as always.

"Thank you! I guess this little kid doesn't remember who I am!"

"I'm not a little kid, and I remember you. And I will take you down this time!"

"Hahahahah! You, take ME down? Don't you know who I am? You must not remember who I am. I'm the Juggernaut!"

"I said I remembered you. Now prepare to lose!"

"Enough of your smarting off to me! I'm going to crush you with my Pokémon, because I'm the freakin' Juggernaut, b*tch!"

"FINAL MATCH! Rich vs. Juggernaut! Let the battle begin!"

Pkmn Trainer Rich ---vs.--- Colosseum King Juggernaut

[Juggernaut steps forward, beats his chest, and roars loudly. He then sends out Poliwrath and a black-and-red Pokémon that resembles a Sneasel]

"What's that?! I don't think I've ever seen that!"

Rich scanned the mystery Pokémon with the P*DA.

"Weavile, the sharp claw Pokémon. Type is Dark/Ice. Evolved from Sneasel. Weavile live in packs in caves on snowy, remote peaks. They are vicious in hunting for food, their diet mainly comprised of arctic fish and birds. They were first bred in captivity by a mountain climber who caught one while climbing the world's tallest peak."

"Nice catch. Unfortunately for you, you're going down! Go, Tyranitar and Blaziken!"

"Weavile, Aerial Ace this fool!"

Juggernaut's Weavile rushed forward at great speed and slashed Blaziken for high damage.

"Answer right back with a Sky Uppercut!"

Blaziken tried to uppercut Weavile, but Weavile was too fast and escaped.

"Poliwrath, Hydro Pump!"

From the center of the swirl on its stomach Poliwrath fired a jet of water that knocked out Blaziken.

"Ahahaha! I'm the Juggernaut b*tch, and my b*tches got the power yours don't!"

"That's what you think. Return, Blaziken! Go, Ludicolo!"

"Silly b*tch, you must not remember who I am. I'm the Juggernaut b*tch! Weavile, Aerial Ace!"

Weavile rushed forth and slashed Ludicolo, again a strong hit.

"I'll show you who I am. Ludicolo, Giga Drain!"

"ENDURE! Hahahah!"

Ludicolo jumped onto Poliwrath and drained all but a small amount of its energy.

"You can't KO me now because I have Endure, silly b*tch!"

"That's what you think. Tyranitar, Sandstorm!"

Tyranitar called forward a sandstorm that blew over the arena, knocking out Poliwrath and inflicting light damage on Weavile and Ludicolo.

"Hahah! Got you with my pimp Pokémon!"

"Your weapons cannot harm me, silly b*tch. Return, Poliwrath! Go, Scizor!"

With a sparkle, Juggernaut's shiny Scizor entered the battle.

"Brick Break! Comb yo' hair and eat that, b*tch!"

Weavile's claws glowed bright red, then it smashed Tyranitar with them---scoring a critical, knockout hit.

"Tyranitar, return. Go, Milotic! Ludicolo, use Brick Break right back!"

Ludicolo's fists glowed the same color that Weavile's claws had, then it hit the Dark and Ice type incredibly hard. Weavile fainted as a result.

"I will not lose! I'm the Juggernaut b*tch! Return, Weavile. Go, Skarmory! Scizor, Silver Wind!"

Scizor flapped its wings, sending shiny powder all over Ludicolo---a super-effective hit that nearly defeated the Grass and Water type.

"Enough of these games. You're being ruined NOW! Milotic, use Hydro Pump on the ground right in front of Scizor!"

Milotic blasted a jet of water that hit the ground right in front of Scizor. The attack split when it hit the floor---some of it hit Scizor, but the rest smashed right into Juggernaut's face and knocked his helmet off. A familiar pair of jagged eyebrows and a jagged moustache appeared from underneath it.

"Oh no! My head!"

"GONZAP?!?! Juggernaut is Gonzap?!?!"

"Hohoho, you exposed me! Now that I'm no longer the Juggernaut b*tch, we can fight to the bitter end as equals! Let's do it, worthy foe!"

"Indeed. Ludicolo, Fire Punch!"

Ludicolo's fists now burned with fire, then it hit Scizor with a catastrophically powerful knockout blow.

"Scizor, return! Skarmory, let's do this right! Drill Peck!"

Skarmory flew up into the air and dive-bombed Ludicolo in a corkscrewing motion, knocking it out.

"Return, Ludicolo. Now just my first Pokémon against your first Pokémon. Milotic, Hydro Pump!"

Milotic fired another jet of water at Skarmory, but the attack missed.

"Hohohohoho.......Swords Dance!"

Skarmory flapped its wings rapidly and glowed as it powered up.

"Try another Hydro Pump!"

Rich's Milotic fired another Hydro Pump, but once again it missed.

"Wahahaha! I'm sorry to do this, since your cutie wife is rooting for you and all, but this is still a competition! Skarmory, use Hyper Beam to end this!"

Skarmory focused, then launched an even more massive Hyper Beam from its mouth at Milotic. It hit and exploded, and when the dust cleared Milotic was lying on the ground moaning.

"Miiiiiii......loooooo.......ololo...."

"NO! Milotic!"

Rich rushed to his falled friend and held its head in his arms.

"Oh, Milotic....I'm sorry....."

Gonzap, meanwhile, was proud of his performance.

"There's a reason I was the Juggernaut b*tch, people! Now you see that I am the strongest trainer in Eclo Cany---"

Suddenly, a bright light filled the arena.

"Huh? Rich, what's going on?"

"I don't know! The light is coming from Milotic!"

Rich stepped back as Milotic got back up and began to grow. It grew about four feet longer, and when the light faded, its whole body was a rich golden color with its tail fin having a mirror-like shine.

"Melllooooooo! Melllodiiiiiiic!"

"Milo.....Milotic?!! What the?!"

Rich, not knowing what to do, scanned the creature with the P*DA.

"Melodic, the harmony Pokémon. Evolves from Milotic when Milotic is truly attached to its trainer. When their evolution is imminent, Milotic use their attacks to burrow from the deep lakes they live in to the open ocean where they evolve into Melodic. Melodic live in the deepest areas of the ocean and in coral reefs. They are extremely docile in the wild, but are known to attack those that pollute the ocean and destroy their coral reef homes."

"Melodic....you evolved for me and Anabel, didn't you? I understand......hey, Gonzap, it ain't over yet! Melodic, show him your power! HYDRO PUMP!"

Melodic fired a massive Hydro Pump. This one, thanks to its newly-evolved surge in power, instantly knocked Skarmory out.

"But....But........I'm the Juggernaut b*tch!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I can't believe it! Not only did he unmask Juggernaut, Rich has defeated him as well! The winner and new champion of Snagem Colosseum.....Rich Mistbloom of Phenac City! Congratulations!"

The crowd drowned Rich in applause, and he reveled in it. Even Gonzap, his fallen opponent, was giving him the props he had earned in a hard-fought battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After the challenge ended, Rich was back at the front gate talking with the receptionist.

"You are skilled, Mr. Mistbloom. I never expected you to take down Juggenaut."

"Well, I did. It was tough, but I did it. Now do I get my emblem?"

Gonzap approached Rich.

"Well done, Rich. You have proven yourself more than worthy in my eyes. Not only will I give you the Snagem Emblem...." Gonzap handed Rich the gold disc with Snagem's logo carved into it. ".....I will also appoint you Deputy Head of Team Snagem. Any time you're around Eclo Canyon, drop in. We'd be happy to train with you any time."

"Thank you for everything, Gonzap. And especially for one hell of a battle."

"The pleasure's mine. Now, go! Go to your lover's waiting arms. It's where you belong."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anabel was laying in her hospital bed, half asleep, when Nurse Joy came into the room.

"Anabel? How are you feeling?"

"Huh......oh! I was half asleep. I'm fine, I just want to see Rich again.

"Well, you're in luck in that case!"

Rich burst through the door behind Nurse Joy, and Anabel's face instantly lit up.

"RICH!"

They embraced for what seemed like forever. Nurse Joy had to practically pull them apart.

"Is she alright? Can she leave?"

"Everything's one hundred percent a-ok. You two can leave whenever you're ready."

"Tell me about Snagem Colosseum, Rich."

"Okay. Juggernaut was really tough, and like I said I lost the first time I faced him. I went to train and got to work with Team Snagem's leader, Gonzap, then I made another Colosseum challenge. That was when I unmasked and defeated Juggernaut."

"Who was it?"

"It was Gonzap in a disguise. I won, and he gave me the emblem. Not only that, but we have a new friend as well."

Rich popped open a Poké Ball, and Melodic appeared.

"This is Melodic. It evolved from my Milotic at the decisive moment of the final battle toi help me win for you."

"Hello, Melodic."

Rich recalled Melodic and helped Anabel up.

"You two look so cute together. Say, Anabel, tell him my idea."

"Oh yeah. Nurse Joy suggested we go to Sorbera Island next. It's a lovely place southwest of Gateon Port, where we can catch the ferry. It's said to have this amazingly romantic feel to it, in addition to having a Colosseum. I think it's where we should go now, with everything that's happening in our lives and all."

"Sounds good to me. Thank you for all your help, Joy, and do thank Justy next time you see him. We're off."

And so, Rich managed to take down the infamous Juggernaut--who was none other than his training partner, Gonzap! Now with the Snagem Emblem and an even closer friend in Melodic, Rich and Anabel head off to the lovers' paradise, Sorbera Island. What awaits them there? Stay tuned!

END of CHAPTER SEVEN
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 29th May 2006 at 3:06 AM.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Excellent job on thsi chapter TGB espcially with a Weavile appearence. Now I'm eager to see what happens at Sorbera island.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

Great chapter Great Butler! The second battle between Rich and the Juggernaut (or Gonzap for that matter) was really intense. Also, not one, two, but three things happen in this chapter-Salamance had learned Metoric Swarm, Manyula (or Weavile) made its apperance, and also a new evolution to Milotic! Oh, before I go:

"Enough of your smarting off to me! I'm going to crush you with my Pokémon, because I'm the freakin' Juggernaut, b*tch!"
    Each time Gonzap said that, that made me laugh a lot!

Well, can't wait for the next chapter!

~Good night and good luck~

FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

Nice end to a chapter. I like the battle, and the Juggernaut sayin b**** was hilarious. I just saw X-Men 3 on Friday, and it reminded me soo much of that Juaggernaut. And on a further note...I was right about the evolution! and half right about the Juggernaut. A real shocking appearance would have been if Gorigan was the Juggernaut though. I can see him mouthin all the time XD

~fuzzy out~

It evolved from my Milotic at the decisive moment of the final battle toi help me win for you.
    There. I think it's a 'to'.

And you missed a ton of commas. I think. When you weresaying the 'b' word, were you refering to Rich or himself? o.O

And you used maw again. >.> I tink you use the teasarus. [/bad example of grammar]

Anywas, this was a pretty good chapter. Now I shall leave until the next chapter comes. ^_^

~PEACE~

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

woo! loved the chapter! and i love melodic!

~zezrex5 out~

ribonucleic Guest

Once again great chapter Butler. The juggernaut thing was funny as u copied it from that video on the net.

I knew Milotic would evolve as it is the only pokemon Rich has that only has 1 evolution (2nd stage pokemon).

Hopefully we can see some otehr pokemon evolve. Even though i want Salamance to evolve, it would be stupid as a 4th stage pokemon would be too powerful

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast